They Are A-OK Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know and I have learned it with Alicia, but, fuck I don't know if I will ever be that comfortable with their sexual openness and freedom. Will it be a terrible insult if I don't fuck Nateal?"

"I think it would cause him shame. What has he said?"

"He indicated that it was the first man's duty. I think it might be yours too."

"Would you object to having sex with me?"

"Yes and no. I find you very attractive and desirable. But I have never managed to keep a friendship with a guy afterward."

"I don't think it would fuck up our friendship. Tell me about the other island men you have been with."

"Now who is being indirect? Don't you mean the other island men I have fucked?"

"Well yes in the way the islanders see it. But to say fuck a man off the island more often means putting your cock in their ass, not oral. Fuck seems to mean sex of any kind to the islanders. I am not sure they really distinguish different acts. But they do talk of penetration at times."

"I see. Well other than the guys at the party, I have been with four island men. Only oral with one, I fucked three of them and one fucked me. Before you ask, I am not very into being fucked. He is only the second man I ever let do it. Both were out of curiosity. The first was a friend in college and we were both basically experimenting and did well I guess most stuff to each other a number of times. He had a fairly large cock and I never got past the pain. I figured a small islander cock might be different. It was in both a good and bad way. It didn't hurt and even felt a little pleasurable. But I guess he didn't reach my prostate as I never quite got that feeling I did with my friend in college. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know what you mean. Donald, we have spoken some about my sexuality, but you don't know it all. You can pretty much assume I have a great deal of experience in most sexual acts. How did you get stared with island men?"

"Like I said Alicia all but demanded I try things island men liked. The first island guy I was with was one of her teachers. She introduced him to me shortly after you all left the island the last time. He is in his forties, but looks younger to me. He definitely has the virility of a much younger man. He is a widower so all restrictions are off for him. He is a nice guy and very intellectual. He has been off the island to go to universities off and on and is working on his doctoral thesis. We had some great conversations at first.

At our fourth or fifth get together he pushed the idea of sex. He very simply said that he found me very desirable and asked if I wanted to fuck. I of course really didn't understand his meaning. When he explained that it did not mean him ramming a cock up my ass, I agreed to sex, mostly because I wanted to please Alicia. We undressed, got in bed and for the first time in my life I felt like I was making love with a man. Though my college friend and I included kissing in our explorations it never felt the way it did with Dominick. I enjoyed every minute of the slow gentle mutual oral exploration."

"Wow it sounds like you had a great time," I said happily.

"I did and we have had many more since. He was the first man here that I fucked. God he is the most appreciative lover I have ever known."

"So was it Dominick that led you to other men?"

"No. He encouraged me to broaden my horizons so to speak, but he was not the catalyst. My next partner came about in what I found a strange way. It was right after Duarte had his little session with me and proclaimed me potent. By the way think you for explaining that ritual. I am sure I would have reacted badly had it come as a surprise. Anyway Alicia's father introduced me to a young man, somewhere in his twenties, I guess. There was no doubt about the purpose of the introduction. We met in what appeared to be a gardener's work area. Duarte left me alone with this young man in a small cottage that seemed to have no other purpose than being a fuck shack."

Donald had clearly been taken to the Ortiz family secret hideaway. A picture of the tiny cottage where I had first fucked Nateal crystallized in my mind. I recalled the small well-worn sofa and the soft almost flickering light of the lantern as well as the way Nateal looked lying naked on the cottage's mattress.

"Apt description," I offered.

"You've been there?"

"Yes with Nateal. So what happed in the cottage?"

I could see he wanted to ask about Nateal and me. However, he resisted and pressed on with his story.

"This guy, Hector, just started stripping his clothes off."

I couldn't help but smile at the mention of Hector.

"Oh fuck, you know him?"

"Yes and he is not a true islander."

"I suspected as much when I saw the size of his cock. Anyway, I just watched fascinated as he got naked with what at the time was a complete stranger. As soon as he was naked he walked over to me and knelt down on the floor. He opened my pants and pulled them and my underwear down to the floor. I don't think I realized I was erect until he exposed my cock. That guy can really suck cock. I doubt I lasted five minutes before I was shooting cum down his throat."

"Yes he is a talented little deck hand. So did you return the favor?"

"Yes. After nearly collapsing on the floor following my orgasm, he helped me off with my clothes. Then we got onto, I guess you would call it a bed. We didn't kiss at all. We just went straight to a sixty-nine position. We laid side-by-side licking and sucking each other. I came twice more and he fed me a couple of thick loads. Before we left he told me that Duarte was wrong about me needing practice."

"Fucking Duarte pimped him to you?"

"I guess so. But the next time we got to together it was my doing. The yacht had gone out the day after Hector and I were together. By the time they came back and he had a multi-day fuck session with his wife it had been three weeks since I saw him. During that time I had only been with Dominick once. He had gone to the states to meet with his mentor. Anyway when I ran into Hector, I guess I was craving cock more than I realized. I quickly invited him to my cottage. This time I got naked and got on my knees. He came all over my face after I sucked him for at least twenty minutes maybe longer. John, I didn't even want him to reciprocate. I just wanted to keep sucking him. After his second orgasm he insisted on going down on me and then left after I came. Since then we have gotten together a few times mostly for a quick sixty-nine here and there."

"So is Hector the next guy you fucked?"

"No, that would be Salvatore, who works on the maintenance crew."

"I don't think I know him."

"He is young around twenty and very shy with girls. Not so shy with men once he gets to know them anyway. I would talk to him whenever I saw him. It seemed more and more he found work to do near my cottage, so we talked more and more. One day I asked him to come into my cottage to fix something. When he found out I really had a leaky faucet he looked devastated. After quickly fixing the problem he informed me that he had misunderstood and was disappointed that I didn't want to fuck him. I told him that I very much did want to fuck him. To my surprise we made a date for sex. The next night he was at my door at the appointed time.

I was just out of the shower and hadn't bothered to dress. I greeted him in a robe which seemed to please him. On impulse I took off the robe and let him ogle me in the nude. That seemed to please him even more. He told me that I was a beautiful man. I suggested he take off his clothes and come to bed. He was naked in a flash and followed me to the bedroom. I was somewhat surprised that he did not want to kiss. Both Dominick and Hector seemed to really like kissing."

"Most of the island men find kissing, especially between men, to be more intimate than other sexual activities. They only kiss men with whom they have very special attraction or relationship."

"That explains some things. Anyway, after a fairly wild all over oral romp, he told me that he really wanted me inside him. He added that he was also scared since he had never had a non-island man penetrate him. Dominick had left a tube of lubricant in my cottage, which seemed to be a new concept to Salvatore. I told him I would be gentle and then had him get on his hands and knees. I worked his ass for a long time with the lube and my fingers until he felt pretty loose. Then I fucked him until we both came hard."

"Sounds like you enjoyed fucking him."

"Truth is a lot more than I wanted to admit at that point. I was beginning to worry about my growing desire for gay sex."

"Was your desire for Alicia or pussy in general waning?"

"Not at all; actually, it seemed the more sex I had the more I wanted."

"Was Salvatore a one-night stand?"

"Far from it. He was back the next night which is what led to me trying receiving anal again. I was with Alicia the next day. We fucked a couple of times and that left me pretty drained. But that didn't stop me from wanting Salvatore when I saw him working around my cottage. This time it was well past quitting time and he was free for recreation. Since he had been working outside all day and I had just come from fucking Alicia, I suggested we shower. We showered together and washed each other which was another first for me. After fooling around for awhile I realized that I wasn't going to get stiff enough to fuck him and asked him to fuck me. Even though he is really small I had him use the lube anyway. His little dick and the lube allowed him to ride me like I had a pussy. I found the experience interesting and fun, but as I said he just wasn't hitting the spot. The best part was the obvious pleasure it gave him."

I sensed that Donald felt he was missing something.

"You know if you want to know what it is like to cum from prostate stimulation without having to take a big cock up your ass, I can help you out."

"How so?"

"I am pretty good at using my finger to give pleasure."

"Oh, jesus," He gasped betraying the excitement he felt over the suggestion.

I just smiled at him.

"I am still not sure if it is wise to have sex with you," He told me in a confused sounding way.

"Ok then how about you finish your tale of island sex. Was there more with Salvatore? How did the fourth partner come about?"

"Salvatore and I have continued to fuck. Before you ask, both ways; like I said it is fun and I love knowing how good it makes him feel. A couple times I have fucked him after he fucked me. The fourth guy was a huge surprise. Salvatore has a much older brother Jerome. He is in his thirties and has been married for ten years. He and his wife have three children so he is free to be with other men now. I had only met him once, which is a big part of why what happened was so surprising. Jerome just showed up at my door one evening and told me that he had heard that I had a very larger cock and that it felt amazing to be fucked by me. He told me that he had never seen a non-island man's cock and that he would do anything I wanted if he could suck me and I would fuck him."

"Wow! I don't know if I will get completely use to these island men."

"Me either. But he was attractive and I was really curious so I invited him in. We talked for a long time before going to bed. He practically worshipped my body with his mouth. After I fucked him he wanted to cuddle up which was way different than his brother. When he recovered he asked if I was able to do it again in the same night because he really wanted more. I took him to the shower and we got nice and clean. There was another difference between him and his brother. He liked to kiss. We made out in the shower for awhile before returning to bed. He gave me oral sex until I was hard enough to fuck him and then I had a very long ride. I thought his ass was going to rip my dick off when he came."

"So are you still fucking all four of these guys?"

"I haven't been with Hector for weeks. Dominick and Salvatore are pretty regular partners. Jerome is less frequent, but very passionate."

"What about you and Alicia?"

"We fuck often, but she is happy I have playmates and tells me of her prenuptial adventures also."

"Well, it seems that you're well on your way to becoming an islander."

"So, John, do you think I should fuck Nateal?"

"Yes and if it will help we can make it a threesome. I have been with him and that is likely normal anyway for the groom and his attendants."

"Probably, but I think he wants a one-on-one with me."

"I would do whatever tradition dictates, unless it is too distasteful for you. Have you asked Dominick about wedding traditions?"

"Yes he confirms that it is generally a duty of the first man to provide sexual favors to the groom. He also explained that the first man is usually a close friend of the groom and one he has likely already fucked. Because of that he suggested that it wouldn't be as big an issue to deny Nateal if I was too uncomfortable."

"I may know Nateal better and I think it would be a big blow to him."

"Then I shall blow him!" Donald declared and laughed at his own pun.

"Good, now about you and me. Your stories have me horny as shit. What say you get past your silly fears of ruining our friendship and show me your bedroom?"

He smiled, stood up and offered me his hand. I took his hand and let him lead me into his bedroom. As soon as we were there I pulled him into my arms and kissed him deeply.

"Don't worry; I like you too much to fuck up our friendship. On top of that I want you too much to give up what I think will be great sex."

We kissed again and began to undress each other. By the time the last of our clothes hit the floor we were both rock hard. He looked startled when I grabbed both our dicks and stroked them as one.

"Oh fuck, that feels good! I guess there are still more first in my future," He moaned.

"I love cock to cock contact," I whispered in his ear after putting my arm around his waist.

I guided him to the bed and we climbed in together. We lay side-by-side kissing, letting our warm bare flesh rub together. After a time I pushed him onto his back and slowly kissed my way down his body. I lingered in several spots, enjoying the gasps and moans of his pleasure. When I reached his cock, his mushroom was already covered in oozing precum. I lapped it up causing him to squirm on the bed. I moved my tongue down his thick shaft, tracing a large vein. When I reached the base I was able to take both of his surprisingly small smoothly shaved balls into my mouth. He cooed as I suckled on his precious sack.

"Jesus man, you're fucking amazing!" He declared.

I let his balls slip from my lips and lifted them with my fingertips. I found his perineum with the tip of tongue. From his reaction I thought it might be the first time he had ever been licked below his nuts. Then I remembered that I had taught Alicia to do it to me, so I was sure she would have done it to him. He later told me that he had always been hypersensitive there. After torturing him for a few minutes by licking that small area, I went back to his throbbing shaft. I kissed and licked my way up his cock and then swallowed his cock head. I teased his cock with my tongue as I took him all the way to the back of my throat.

After deep throating him for awhile, I could sense he was nearing the point of no return. I let go his cock and gave his balls one last kiss before turning back around. We were again face to face. He was grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I caressed his cheek and glanced down toward my crotch. I wanted to guide him without telling him what to do. I wasn't sure how he would take to being told to suck my cock. As it turned out that was exactly what he wanted.

"John, I am totally blown away by you and have a feeling I can't quite explain. I want you to...er...direct me."

"Then call me sir and show me how good a cock sucker you are!" I demanded.

"Yes sir," He squeaked and swung his body around.

He kissed my dripping cock head tentatively.

"God sir, I don't know if I can please you. You're so good and I have so little practice. Please teach me," He stammered in a tone that conveyed both excitement and fear.

"Donald, relax, just start by sticking your tongue out and licking my cock," I said in a gentle tone that I hoped would be calming.

He licked the precum from my cock head and then began tracing the veins on my shaft. He actually seemed very practiced at cock licking. I assumed that he had learned his technique by emulating one of his island lovers. I doubted that his college friend and he had ever been that tender with each other.

After awhile I barked, "Don't forget my balls!"

He immediately moved from my dick to my cum laden nuts. Donald was just as practiced and talented at tongue bathing scrotums as he was licking cock.

"Damn babe, you sure as hell have nothing to worry about in the talent department," I sighed as he moved his tongue behind my sack.

I spread my legs and lifted my ass to give him easier access. He didn't hesitate to begin rimming me.

"Oh god, yes! Lick my hole like a little slut!"

My words seemed to spur him on. I felt him pushing the tip of his tongue into my anus. I pushed back until I felt his lips pressed against me. I was surprised how deeply he had put his tongue into my ass. After a few minutes my desire to fuck his mouth exceeded my desire to continue having him lick my hole.

"Time to suck my cock," I moaned in growl-like tone.

He quickly kissed his way back up my shaft.

"Sir, you are so big. I am not sure I can take it all," He lamented.

"It will be easier if you get on your knees," I suggested.

He crawled off the end of the bed and moved to sit in front of him. He looked up at me and I could see the uncertainty in his eyes.

"Don't worry, you are going to take it all and you're going to love the feeling," I said as I put my hand on the back of his head.

I guided his mouth to my throbbing cock and instructed him to open his mouth and relax. He slipped his lips slowly down my cock. I gave gentle instructions about tongue placement and keeping his teeth off my flesh. Since I knew that he had sucked Hector's cock, I knew that mine was not the biggest piece of meat he ever had in his mouth. I did not know about his past partners so I had no idea if mine was the thickest cock however as I had more girth than Hector.

"Relax and swallow a little when it hits the back of your throat," I said softly as I pushed head toward me.

His eyes relayed his concern but he did not resist me. He managed to take just a bit into his throat before gagging slightly. I pulled back far enough to allow him to recover. I again spoke to him in a soft voice offering suggestions to relax his reflex. I pushed my cock in again and he held it a bit longer before he started to gag. On the third try I reminded him to breath through his nose. He ended up doing surprising well for the first time having his mouth fucked and in the end happily swallowed every drop of cum I fed him. When my orgasm subsided, I had him stand up and deep throated him to orgasm. When he came he nearly collapsed on the floor. I managed to guide him into bed and we lay panting with our naked bodies entwined.

"So are we still friends?" I asked after awhile.

"Oh fuck, I hope so; friends with great benefits," He replied.

I smiled and kissed him before asking when Nateal was due to arrive. It turned out that he was going to be there in less than a half-hour. We showered quickly and were dressed just in time to greet him. The three of us talked for a time about wedding preparations and the jobs of the groom's attendants. I was surprised that sex didn't come up considering how certain Donald had been about it being a duty of the groom's attendants. After well over an hour I decided to move the conversation in that direction.