They Are A-OK Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nateal, what are our duties as far as fucking Donald?" I asked bluntly.

"John, as usual, I am a bit confused about your meaning when you say fuck. I know it has a different meaning in your world. But the first man is fully available to the groom. Traditionally, the second man would also engage in some sexual activity with the groom and the first man or the groom alone."

"What exactly does it mean for the first man to be fully available?" I asked mostly for Donald's benefit.

"Well, I guess this is complicated somewhat in this situation. Normally, the first man would be a close friend of the groom. For example when I marry next year, Bento will be my first man. Um, so we would most certainly be together in an er..., well I guess you would say very intimate way," Nateal explained nervously.

"So as Donald's first man, do you believe tradition demands that you have the same level of intimacy with him that you have had in the past with Bento?"

"I am not really sure of what is demanded and there is no one I can ask, but yes I believe it would be proper for Donald and me to be very intimate," He elaborated.

"Would you include kissing and penetration as a part of that?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes," He said barely above a whisper.

"Must this time be just between the two of you?"

"I don't know. But what does it matter, I think that he does not have any interest in fucking me," Nateal confessed sadly.

"That is not so," Donald insisted. "I think you're a beautiful young man and very desirable. But I am new here and things that may be common on the island are sometime contrary to the way things have always been in my world."

"I know that, but I also know that you have fucked other men here. So it must be that I am undesirable to you," Nateal said as tears filled his eyes.

I knew that his sorrow was magnified by the thought that Donald was lying to him. Truth was very important to the islanders.

"No, it is not about desirability. It is that you will be my brother soon." Donald insisted.

Nateal looked stunned. I too found the use of the word brother puzzling. I knew the islanders did not have that concept even though Donald would be considered to be a son by Duarte, he would not be considered a true brother to Nateal. The islanders had no taboo about in-law fucking.

"So, are you saying in your home it is forbidden for us to fuck like it is forbidden for me to fuck Alicia?" Nateal asked hesitantly.

"Well no, not exactly," Donald replied clearly groping for an explanation of his feelings.

"Nateal, I think it is just something that would be considered, unusual or odd in our society. Even for men who enjoy fucking other men. Would you agree Donald?" I interjected.

"Well yes, but in my family's tradition it would be more than unusual. I have two sisters who are married as does my father. All of those men are as close as if they were related by blood. It would feel wrong to even imagine sex with them. Of course part of that is the knowledge that it would hurt my sister or aunt to do so. I suppose Alicia would not be bothered by Nateal and I being intimate," Donald explained clearly trying to work the whole thing out in his mind.

"I am sure she thinks that you two have already fucked given the traditions of the island," I offered.

"Donald, I do not want you to go against a taboo. Maybe, tradition could be satisfied if John sat in for me as he will with Alicia at the wedding," Nateal suggested brightly.

"Maybe," Donald agreed clearly considering the whole of the matter, "But I do not want to hurt your feelings or go against the island traditions. I have pledged to become a man of the island. If I am to be true to that pledge I must learn to accept the differences that entails."

"Perhaps we would not have to be so intimate to satisfy tradition. As it is things are not as they would be for one who was born of the island. You and I are not close friends and I am truly sorry you could not have had this time with a close friend. But ...."

Nateal clearly did not know how to express the suggestion that was on his mind.

"Nateal, are you really sincere that you would prefer I share this experience with a close friend?" Donald asked.

"Of course, but you said that there is no one who would understand island traditions," Nateal replied looking even more confused.

"I have discovered that I do have a close friend that understands and accepts island traditions. But I do not want to hurt or shame you be naming a new first man at this point," Donald admitted.

"It would be no shame. You must have this friend come here at once!" Nateal insisted.

"He is here," Donald said and turned toward me.

I was more surprised than Nateal.

"Then it is perfect, John shall be first man and I shall be second man," Nateal said without a hint of sorrow in his tone.

"You are going to be a great man, Nateal," Donald said as he walked toward the beaming young man.

I watched happily as they hugged. A minute later Donald turned toward me and asked if I would excuse them. He said that they needed some time alone. I was happy to give them the time and told them I needed to attend to some first man duties anyway. I knew that my new position meant I was going to have ample alone time with Donald in the near future. If I understood Nateal correctly we were practically required to fuck each other.

Donald took Nateal to the bedroom and I left. Later I learned that they had a long session of sucking each other's cocks. On that day a new tradition was born between those two. It was a part of a bond between them that lasted the rest of Donald's life. They became brother-in-laws with benefits. When wives were pregnant they blew each other. Later when enough offspring were produced they continued to the tradition. As far as I know they never once kissed or fucked; they just sucked each other's cocks.