All Comments on 'They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 03'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
damn I love this story

I want to read that the boys bust mom's pussy and ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
get dad back into this bi family action.

it is time to get dad/hubby back into the action...especially hot bi action with his two stud/jock sons...and with dana directing and participating in the family action...as she is definetly a woman like myself...as well as "real" bi couples...who find hot male bi family fun a major turn-on!!

family_incestfamily_incestover 12 years ago
Great Story

Please continue writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My thoughts...

I would have thought at the end that would have been a perfect opportunity to double mom.... She gets him hard with his mouth and then he enters her ass as she leans over Ryan. Oh well....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a great story!

Alex is a hero of family fucking. He fucks his brother Ryan up he ass, and sticks his big hard cock up his kid sisters' cute little coochies. Best of all, he shoves his big prick up between his own mother's legs and blows his young balls up the same twat he came out of. Mom, it turns out, is a hot family-cock-crazy cunt herself. She welcomes her younger boy Ryan up her warm wet mommy-twat, getting another hot incestuous fuck and another huge load of family-semen--the best kind there is--from her boy's hot balls. I trust that Ryan gets to stick his big stiff whopper up his kid sisters' sweet little slits and unload his brotherly balls up his sisters' pretty little twats. This family sure does pull out all the stops.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

i've really liked all three chapters so far. a lot of sex - and well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous