They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana opened her eyes in surprise and looked over her shoulder to see Alex quickly disrobing. "Hm...Come join the fun baby boy." She purred as she watched him walk naked towards the bed.

Alex smiled at his brother as he moved onto the bed. "Didn't I tell you she would be all for it?"

Ryan grinned at his brother as he continued to thrust up into Dana. "Oh yea, you were right, mom is hot." he reached up and grasped Dana's tits, squeezing them as he continued to fuck her.

Dana bounced on Ryan's cock as she eyed her oldest child. "Come here and let me suck that huge meat of yours." she mewled.

Alex grinned and moved over until he was straddling Ryan's legs with his cock in front of Dana's face. "Suck me mom." he growled grabbing her head and pulling her towards him.

Dana opened her mouth and let his cock slide inside as she continued to ride Ryan's cock. "Fuck, yea, so good." Alex moaned as he closed his eyes when he felt Dana's tongue move over him. "Suck me mom. Suck my hard shaft while you ride Ryan."

Ryan was getting turned on watching their mother suck his brother and felt the cum boiling in his balls. "Oh god, I can't hold it much longer it is so fucking hot." he grasped Dana's hips and started slamming her forcefully down over him while he thrust upwards.

Dana cried out around Alex's cock when she felt Ryan start really pounding her. Her breath came out in pants as she felt her orgasm suddenly wash over her. She pulled her mouth off of Alex long enough to scream in pleasure before she engulfed him once more.

Knowing that his brother was close to cumming, Alex grabbed the back of Dana's head and started pistoning his cock furiously in and out of her mouth. "Suck me mom, make me cum." He demanded holding the back of her head tightly.

Dana sucked greedily at Alex's cock. Her tongue was flying over him and she let him push into her throat as she milked Ryan's cock beneath her with her pussy muscles. When Ryan suddenly howled that he was cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg, she tightened her muscles around him to make sure she didn't' lose any of his juices.

Alex just about lost it when he watched his brother come in Dana's pussy. "Oh god, I've got to have some of you mom." he panted when Dana finally released Ryan's deflating cock.

Dana smiled at him as she moved off of Ryan and moved onto her hands and knees next to him. "Give it to me big boy." she purred wiggling her ass.

Alex grinned at his brother then quickly moved up behind her and slides inside. When he was buried to the hilt, he grabbed her hips and started pummeling her hard and fast. Dana mewled and cried out as he fucked her ruthlessly. "Yes, fuck me with your hard cock baby. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again."

Alex cried out when she tightened around him and he joined her in ecstasy a second later. When Dana felt her second son fill her depths with his hot juices she went over the edge once more. She decided she definitely liked tasting the forbidden fruit and couldn't wait to do it again.

TO BE CONTINUED:

12