They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls bring dad in on the fun.
4.1k words
4.59
66.7k
30

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

It wasn't long after Dana's encounter with her sons, that the girls heard about it. They were envious that their brothers had gotten to fuck their mother. "It isn't fair." Jasmine said laying on her back on the bed while Maria laid next to her. "I mean the boys got a piece of mom and..."

"Dad is really hot." Maria finished for her. She ran her finger over Jasmine's full breast. "I know, I would love to have dad's cock sliding in my pussy."

Jasmine sighed, Maria had just spent the last hour tonguing her pussy to mind blowing orgasms, but just thinking of her father fucking her was turning her on something fierce. "Well, it doesn't do any good to dream about it." She sighed moving over to her own bed. "It's never going to happen."

Maria smiled to herself as she watched her sister turn off the light. "Maybe not to you sis, but I plan to have dad fuck me." She said quietly as she laid down on her pillow in the darkness.

Maria spent the next week planning out how to get her father to fuck her. She didn't think he knew that their mother was having recurring fuck sessions with her brothers. Maria didn't know either until she had come home early from work to find her mother and Ryan fucking on the kitchen table. Her mother had been embarrassed but Ryan just pulled Maria to him and fingered her pussy while he finished fucking their mother.

It was the following Saturday that Maria figured she would have her shot at their father. He was taking his vacation from work and was enjoying the time off by lounging out by the pool. Since it was such a warm day, Maria decided to join him. Jasmine was at work, Dana was over at her sisters house and the boys were off doing who knew what.

Maria stepped out into the backyard wearing nothing but a string bikini. She had a towel wrapped around her waist and a bottle of suntan lotion in her hand. "Hey daddy, mind if I join you?" She asked walking up to the lounge chair next to his.

Nathan had been laying there with his eyes closed but opened them at his daughter's voice. "Not at all baby girl." He said with a smile.

Maria smiled at him then laid the suntan lotion on the deck as she laid the towel over the chair. She sat down facing her father then smiled. "Warm day." She said with as smile as she undid the top of her bikini and let it fall to the ground.

"Y-yes it is." Nash stammered as he looked at Maria's 30B breasts. He hadn't looked at another pair of breasts in over 20 years that didn't belong to his wife. Now as he stared at his daughters, he felt his cock start to rise in his shorts. "Um...What are you doing baby girl?" He asked quickly when he saw her untie her bikini bottoms and let them to fall to the ground.

"I'm sunbathing daddy." She said with a smile as she opened the suntan lotion and started spreading it over her bare breasts. "Didn't you know I sunbathe in the nude?"

"S-sun b-bathe in the nude...?" Nash stammered again as he let his eyes drift over his daugthers naked body. "N-no I didn't." he finally managed as he licked his lips when he saw her rubbing the lotion into her breasts.

Maria smiled at the look of lust in his eyes. She glanced down between his legs and saw his cock pressing against his shorts. She put more lotion on her hands and moved them seductively over her stomach as she purposely spread her legs giving Nash a perfect view of her shaved pussy.

Nash's breathing quickened as he let his eyes drift down between her legs. He knew it was wrong to look at his daughter like this, but he couldn't seem to pull himself away. He heard her say something and forced his eyes back to her face. "W-what did you say?"

Maria was enjoying this a lot. She spread her legs even further apart and let one hand drift down over her sensitive clit as she repeated her question. "I asked if you were getting turned on looking at me?"

Nash swallowed hard as he willed his body to cool down. "O-of course not. Why would you ask such a thing." he gasped when she suddenly reached over and grasped his cock in her hand. "Maria..." he gasped staring at her.

Keeping her hand on his shorts, Maria moved fluidly off the lawn chair and knelt down beside the one her father was sitting in. "I think you are getting turned on daddy." She purred as she rubbed his cock through his shorts. Nash tried to hold back the moan but it escaped his lips anyway.

Maria ran her finger tip up over the head of his shaft and heard Nash moan again. "What are you hiding from me daddy?" She asked as she reached for the waistband of his shorts.

Nash immediately grabbed her hands. "Maria, now this isn't right." he protested even as she continued to tug at his shorts. "I shouldn't be looking at you naked and you definitely shouldn't be looking at me."

"Why not daddy?" She asked turning her lips into a pout as she lowered her head and kissed his cock through his shorts. "I mean, I love you and you love me."

Nash was sure his cock was going to burst through the material when she kissed his cock. "It...It isn't right." He protested even as he tried to keep a hold of his shorts.

Maria pried his hands off his shorts and brought them to her breasts. When Nash went to pull away, she put her hands over his. "Touch me daddy, no one will know." She purred moving his hands in a circle over her flesh.

Nash's breathing became ragged as he watched her move his hands over her. He knew he should pull away and go into the house but his body didn't seem to be in tune with his mind. His eyes widened when he suddenly started squeezing her tits. "Mmmmm, daddy, that feels good." Maria purred as she slowly pulled her hands away from his. When she saw he didn't pull away, she gave a satisfied grin.

She pressed her body closer to his as her hands once again went to the waist band of his shorts. "I want to touch you daddy like you're touching me." she purred pulling his shorts down until his 9 ½ inch rock hard shaft was bare to her gaze. "Oh beautiful." she mewled as she reached down and took his hard flesh into her hand.

Nash closed his eyes as a loud moan escaped his lips at her touch. "Maria, baby, please..." he begged although what he was asking for he wasn't quite sure. His mind was saying this was wrong, but his body was saying he wanted her. When he felt her lean over and kiss the tip of his cock he almost lost control. "Baby, you shouldn't be doing that." He protested as he pulled his hands from her and gripped the side of teh chair.

Maria didn't say a word, she just jacked his cock with her hand a couple of time then opened her mouth and let him slide inside. Nash let out a strangled moan as he felt her envelop him. "Oh fuck, agh." he cried when he felt her move up and down over him. He had to admit taht him and Dana still had a good sex life even after all these years, but her mouth never felt as good as Maria's. "Oh baby, suck me." he cried tangling his fingers in her hair as he pressed her down over him.

Maria smiled inwardly as she let Nash push down on her head. Her tongue whipped over him and she heard his cry of pleasure as he leaked precum into her greedy mouth. She pulled her mouth back enough to taste the salty juice then dug around his pisshole looking for more. "Oh baby girl, yes, eat daddy's cock." He cried bucking up with his hips and burying his cock deep in her throat.

"Ugh..." Maria grunted when she felt his cock slide into her throat. She had been deepthroating for a while but it still surprised her when it happened. She let her muscles massage him for a minute before pulling back up over him.

She sucked on him a bit longer then pulled her mouth away. She was panting as much as Nash was and her pussy was on fire. "Daddy, fuck me." She begged lifting her eyes to his.

Nash had been enjoying her mouth on him and didn't realize at first she had stopped. When he heard her words, he opened his eyes and looked at her. His little girl, her eyes were glazed with passion and he felt his cock jump. "Lay back on the other chair." He said raggedly.

Maria grinned broadly as she jumped to her feet and laid on her back on the other lounge chair. She spread her legs wide as she watched her father move over to her. Nash didn't climb over her though like she wanted him to. Instead he laid down between her spread legs and spread open her lower lips, looking at her treasure. "You are beautiful baby." he said softly before he lowered his mouth to her hot pussy.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..." Maria purred at the first touch of his mouth. "Daddy, yes, eat my pussy." She pushed her hips up pressing her pussy closer against his face. When Nash licked at her clit, she squealed and wrapped her legs around his head. "Eat me daddy." she begged humping her pussy against him.

Nash wrapped his arms around her legs, holding her against the chair as he attacked her pussy with his mouth. His tongue flicked rapidly over her clit and Maria squealed in pleasure. When he took one hand off her legs and brought two fingers into her sopping hole, Maria sobbed in pleasure. "Daddy, finger me, make me cum." she begged humping madly against him.

Nash drove her crazy with his mouth and fingers. His tongue wrapped seductively over her clit, making her squeal in joy as he slammed 3 fingers into her hot hole. "Cum for me baby." He muttered against her flesh as he thrust his fingers deep inside her.

"Daddy, oh daddy, finger my hot pussy. I"m going to cum." Maria cried pulling at her tits as she humped her pussy against her father's face. When she felt him take her clit between his lips and suck greedily at it, she screamed in pleasure as she went flying over the edge. 'Fuck, agh, I"m cummmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg..." she screamed holding her legs wrapped tightly around him as she coated his face with her juices.

Nash kept his fingers driving forcefully in and out of her hot hole as he sucked greedily at her clit. He grazed his teeth over her sensitive flesh and heard Maria's scream of desire. "Daddy, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg again, oh don't stop." She cried as she once again went flying over the edge.

By the time he had gotten her off 3 times, Nash's cock was throbbing and leaking precum like crazy. "I've got to be inside you baby girl." He growled as he moved up over her.

Maria smiled as she spread her legs wide and held her arms out to him. "Fuck me daddy, I need it so bad." She felt his cock probing at her entrance and reached between them to help him slide into her.

When he felt her envelop him, Nash let out a loud moan as he let his cock slide home. "Oh baby, you feel so good." he pulled out to the head then slowly penetrated her once more as he claimed her mouth with his own.

Maria purred against his mouth as he thrust slowly in and out of her hot pussy. "Daddy, yes, fuck me." She cried lifting her hips to meet his slow thrusts. "Fuck your little girl."

Nash growled against her neck as he sped up his thrusts. His balls slapped against her ass each time he slammed into her. "Take it baby, take my cock deep in that hot well of yours." He locked his mouth on her nipple, sucking hard as he rode her.

Maria squealed with pleasure as she thrust her body against his. "Fuck me, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." She cried locking her legs tightly around his flying hips as she coated his cock with her juices.

"Fuck, coat me baby." he cried as he buried himself completely inside her as his balls exploded. He coated her insides with his cum and heard her scream as she came once again around him.

"Daddy, Yessssssssssssssss..." she screamed locking her mouth on his as they came together.

Afterwards, Nash collapsed against her, panting heavily against her breast. "Oh baby girl, that was fantastic."

Maria lifted his head until his eyes were even with hers. "That was wonderful daddy. I hope we can do it again sometime."

Nash thought about that for a minute. After all, she was still his daughter, but when her pussy clenched down on his softened cock, he smiled at her. "I'm sure that can be arranged."

Maria just grinned.

It wasn't long after that Jasmine heard through the grapevine that Maria was fucking their father on practically a daily basis. At first she was extremely jealous, especially when it seemed that Maria wasn't interested in playing with her anymore now that she had daddies dick everyday.

When Maria came home about a week later complaining that she had to go to a conference for work and would be out of town for at least a week, Jasmine smiled inwardly. She would finally be able to experience first hand what Maria kept bragging about.

The day after Maria left for her conference, Jasmine woke up in a great mood. Her father and her both had the day off. Pulling a sheer robe over her full figured body and brushing out her hair so it fell in waves down her back, she puttered into the living room where her father was laying on the couch watching TV. "Morning daddy." she said with a smile as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before sitting down on the couch by his feet.

Nash smiled at his youngest child. Even though she wasn't as small through the body as Maria, Nash always thought that Jasmine was a very beautiful woman. "Good morning sunshine, How are you this morning?"

Jasmine smiled as she looked at her father. He was dressed in nothing but a pair of tight jeans that barely covered the bulge of his cock. "Well actually daddy, I'm horny this morning and Maria isn't here to take care of it for me." She let her lower lip turn into a pout.

Nash let his eyes drift over Jasmine's body and felt his cock harden in his jeans. "Oh you poor baby." he said softly as he sat up and ran his fingers over the top of her robe. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Jasmine smiled more broadly as she let her robe slip open until her breasts were open to Nash's gaze. "Hm...Well, Maria told me how good you were to her when she was horny. Do you think you could help me to daddy?"

Somehow Nash doubted that. Maria wasn't happy about having to share him with her mother, there was no way she was going to let Jasmine in on her prize as she called it if she could avoid it. Nash smiled at his daughter as he let his fingers brush over her full breast. "She did huh? Hm...well I guess I can't be made out to be a liar can I? I mean I took care of one of my little girls, it's only fair I take care of both of you."

Jasmine grinned broadly. "Yes, that's true." She pressed her chest out pushing against his hand. "Will you take care of my problem daddy?"

Nash ran his finger down over her breast until he was able to flick her nipple. Jasmine moaned and closed her eyes as Nash flicked her nipple. "I think I can take care of it for you baby girl." he said huskily.

Jasmine opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Yay."

Nash chuckled then stood up and reached down for her hand. "Come on, let's go get comfortable."

Jasmine didn't argue and followed him to his bedroom.

Once they were inside the room, she let her robe fall from her body as Nash took her into his arms and kissed her gently. "I love you little girl." he said looking into her eyes.

"I love you to daddy." Jasmine purred.

She took his hand in hers and led him over to the bed. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she pulled him so he was standing between her spread legs. She ran her fingers over the bulge in his jeans and heard him moan. "Daddy, you're nice and hard." she purred lifting her eyes to his.

Nash's chuckle turned into a moan as he felt her undo the button on his jeans then slowly lower the zipper. "You made me that way baby girl." he gasped when she pulled his jeans and shorts down exposing his 9 ½ inch cock to her gaze.

"Beautiful." Jasmine purred licking her lips as she slowly stroked him. She lifted her eyes back to her fathers and smiled as she saw he had his eyes closed in pleasure. "I'm hungry daddy." she said softly right before she lowered her head and took the head of his cock into her hungry mouth.

"Oh, Agh, mmmmmmmmm..." Nash moaned throwing his head back as he felt Jasmine's lips move over him. "Oh yes baby girl, suck daddy's hot cock." He bucked his hips forward burying more of his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Jasmine moaned around him as she let her tongue tease his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down over him as she moved her free hand over her full breast, squeezing and pulling at the nipple.

Nash groaned loudly as he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her down over his cock as he slowly fucked her face. "Fuck baby, it feels so good." he panted feeling her tongue and teeth grazing over his sensitive flesh.

Jasmine held her head still, letting her father fuck her face as her tongue whipped over him. When he started leaking precum, she drank it up eagerly then dug around for more.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum baby girl." Nash cried as he felt his cum boiling in his balls. "I'm gonna fill that beautiful mouth with my cum."

Jasmine sucked harder at his cock wanting his juices. When the first shot went flying into her mouth, she swallowed quickly and barely had time to breath before he shot once again. Nash was panting hard as he shot deep into her willing mouth. When he was empty, he slowly pulled away and sat down beside her on the bed so he could catch his breath.

"You taste yummy daddy." Jasmine purred licking her lips looking for any of his juices she might have missed.

Nash laughed as he stripped out of his clothes. "Thanks, I'm sure you taste good to. Are you gonna let daddy find out?" He smiled at her with a wicked gleam in his eye.

Jasmine saw his look and her pussy started leaking like a faucet at the thought of her dad eating her. "I would love to give you a taste daddy." she said softly as she moved quickly back on the bed until she was laying in the center of it with her legs spread. "Cum eat your little girl daddy." she called holding her arms out to him.

Nash let his eyes drift over her body, then he moved quickly onto the bed until he was laying on his stomach between her spread legs. He moved his eyes down over her pussy and groaned when he spread her outer lips open. Her slit was coated in her juices and her clit was throbbing hard out from it's hood. He felt like a starving man looking at a feast with no idea where to start.

Jasmine lifted her hips. "Eat me daddy, I'm so hot."

Nash lifted his eyes to hers for a minute then he lowered his head and darted out his tongue. He licked all over her pussy and heard her mewl with pleasure. "Oh yes daddy, eat me."

Nash moved his tongue slowly over her clit and heard her intake of breath that came out as a moan. When he lowered his head even further and slid his tongue into her slit, Jasmine just about came out of her skin. She jumped and moaned at the same time. "Oh daddy, yes."

Nash slowly slid his tongue in and out of her slit, as he brought his fingers up and began flicking his finger against her clit. Jasmine was mewling and purring as she lifted her pussy against him. "Yes daddy, eat my pussy, it feels so good." her hands were on her tits, pulling at her nipples as she humped against her fathers face.

When Nash started slicing his tongue furiously in and out of her, she cried out as she wrapped her legs around him. "Fuck, agh, oh god, yes, eat me. I'm going to cum." she cried.

Nash tongued her furiously as he pulled at her clit with his fingers. When he felt the first burst of her juices slide into his mouth, he sighed. "Mmmmm..." he moaned as he drank up her juices like it was water.

"I'm cummmmiinnnngggg daddy." Jasmine cried humping her body violently against his probing tongue as he pushed her towards ecstasy.

When she came down, she laid there panting as Nash pulled his face from between her legs. "You taste good little girl." he said with a grin as he licked her juices from around his mouth.

Jasmine smiled at him then lowered her eyes down to his once more hard cock. "Fuck me daddy. I need to feel you inside me." She begged holding her arms out to him.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12