They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nash kissed each of her legs, before he moved up over her and positioned his cock at her erntrance. He locked his mouth on hers, as he slowly slid into her. Jasmine cried out against his mouth as she felt his heat penetrate her body. When he bottomed out inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist while her arms went up around his neck. "Fuck me." she purred against his lips as she lifted her hips, brushing her body against his.

"Mmmmm...My pleasure." He growled moving his mouth to her neck as he slowly pulled out of her only to slam furiously back into her again.

Jasmine squealed with pleasure as he slowly withdrew only to pound back into her. It wasn't long before she was meeting him stroke for stroke. "Oh daddy, fuck me, it feels so good." She panted thrusting her hips against him each time he thrust into her.

"Oh baby girl, your pussy feels so hot." Nash panted against her neck as he kept his strokes long and fast. He could feel her muscles tightening around him and knew it wouldn't be long until he was filling her pussy with the same seed that had made her. "Oh baby, I love fucking you. You feel so good." He picked up the power of his strokes as he heard the bedsprings protest under their assault.

He pushed Jasmine into the mattress with his hard thrusts and heard her cries of pleasure. "Fuck me, I'm cummmmmmiinnnnnnngggggg..." She screamed as she was pushed forcefully over the edge.

Nash felt her tighten around him and let out a loud growl as he buried himself completely inside her hot snatch and emptied his balls. "I'm cummmmiinnnngggg to baby girl." he screamed as he filled her.

Jasmine purred as she felt him fill her with his seed. She now knew what Maria had been bragging about. Well Maria couldn't brag anymore, her little sister had gotten a piece of the forbidden fruit and decided she liked it.

TO BE CONTINUED:

12