They Pull Out All The Stops Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls go after mom.
3.3k words
4.36
54.9k
28

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 07/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

The last version of this chapter i submitted wasn't finished, so here is the updated version of this chapter.

*

Maria laid back on the bed and sighed in contentment. "That was wonderful Jas." She said with a smile as she looked at her sister. The two girls had spent the last hour 69ing and both had cum so hard that their bodies were still shaking from the pleasure.

Jasmine leaned up on her elbow and leaning over, kissed her sister softly. "It always is with you."

Maria smiled at her. "So, how was Ryan last night? I saw you two in here when I got home."

Jasmine blushed, she knew her sister knew she was screwing her brothers just like she knew Maria was. However, having her sister voice it still made her feel like a little kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "It was wonderful as always, Ryan is a great lover." She ran her finger down over her still singing pussy. "Wanna go again?" She could feel the tension building again as she looked at her sister's hot body.

Maria smiled and rolled over her until she was pressing her entire body over Jasmine's and their faces were inches apart. "Why don't we use the double head I got." She said with a smile as she pressed her pussy against her sisters.

Jasmine thought about that for a minute as she reached up and squeezed Maria's nipple. "Sounds good to me. How does it work?"

Maria kissed her gently then slid off of her so she could get into her bedside table drawer. She pulled out a long double headed dildo that looked to be at least 16 inches long. There was what looked like a cockhead on both ends of it. Jasmine's mouth watered as she looked at it. "Just lay back and learn little sister." Maria said with a soft smile as she moved so she was sitting between Jasmine's spread legs.

Jasmine watched as she pressed the fake cock against her pussy lips. She felt it slide into her and moaned as it stretched her wide. "Oh yea, that feels so good." Jasmine whimpered and moaned as her sister started slowly fucking her with it. When she had about half of the length inside her, Maria stopped.

Jasmine looked at her quizzically but Maria just smiled. She moved up onto her knees and spreading her legs, let the other half of the dildo slide into her own pussy. Jasmine watched her through wide eyes as she watched the other half slide inside Maria's hot body. "God, that is so fucking hot." Jasmine moaned as she watched her sister envelop the huge cock.

Maria pressed down until she had her half inside her and her pussy was almost touching Jasmine's. "God that feels good. Not as good as a real cock, but definitely a close second." She said with a giggle. She lifted her body just a bit and moaned as the toy shifted inside her.

"Now what?" Jasmine asked watching her sister fuck herself.

Maria looked down at her as she laid back down over Jasmine and started rubbing against her. "Work it like you would if it was a real cock." She said softly as she worked her half in and out of her hot pussy.

Jasmine started moving her hips back and forth as she felt the dildo working inside her. She gasped when she realized that whenever Maria pressed down, it slid further into her and when Maria pulled up, it slipped out. "God, it is like you are fucking me with the strapon." She growled softly closing her eyes as pleasure coursed through her body.

Maria giggled as she continued to work the cock in and out of her own pussy. "Yeah, but this is so much better." She moved off of her sister and laid back so their pussies were one in front of the other. She laid back and started working her hips, pulling the cock out of her pussy and pushing it into Jasmine's then pulling it back into her own body. "Fuck, ugh, oh god yes." She moaned spreading her legs wider open and pawing at her tits as she felt her orgasm start to course through her. "I'm gonna cum Jas, cum with me."

Jasmine was panting and pulling at her own nipples as she worked the fake cock in and out of her body. "I am so close." She panted working it faster and harder until she finally screamed in ecstasy as she coated the cock with her pussy juices.

Hearing her sister cum, pushed Maria over the edge and she let her own cries match those of her sisters.

The two girls worked the cock between them until they both got off several more times, then they ended up falling asleep with the cock still lodged between them.

The next day Maria and Jasmine sat on the couch as they watched their brothers bring down their suitcases. It was hunting season and the boys were going up to the cabin with their dad for the weekend. It was just going to be the girls in the house and the girls weren't happy that the cock they loved having everyday wasn't going to be around for two whole days.

"I still don't see why you can't fuck me before you go." Maria said as Ryan put his fishing pole next to his duffel bag.

He looked at her and smiled. She did look good in the short skirt and halter top she was wearing. "Don't have time." He said honestly wishing he did. He loved sinking his cock into either Maria or Jasmine's hot pussy and knew he would miss it this weekend. Of course he would be having fun with his brother and father but that was beside the point. "Dad wants to be out of her and on the road within about 15 minutes."

Maria pouted but Ryan just ignored her as Nash and Alex walked into the room. All three guys were dressed alike in blue jeans, a flannel shirt and jacket. They were all wearing their hiking boots and were glad to be able to get away from the girls for the weekend.

"Now you girls be good for your mom." Nash said giving both girls a hug and kiss. "Don't give her any trouble."

"Yes daddy." They both said in unison as they watched the men leave.

Once they heard the car drive off, Maria whimpered. Jasmine looked at her with a sympathetic smile. "What's wrong sis?"

Maria looked at her. "I'm horny as hell and they are going to be gone for two whole days." She crossed her arms over her chest as she scooted down on the couch and pouted.

Jasmine looked towards the kitchen and could hear her mother putting dishes away. She knew her mom would be busy with the breakfast dishes for a few minutes. "Want me to give you a tongue reaming?" She asked with a smile.

Maria looked at her. It wouldn't be as good as getting a huge cock shoved up her hole, but she figured it was better than nothing. "Okay." She scooted further down on the couch until her pussy was on the very edge; she lifted her skirt showing her smooth pussy to her sister. "Eat me sis. Make me feel good before mom comes out."

Jasmine took one last look towards the kitchen door then slipped to her knees in front of her sister. She smiled at Maria, then lowered her head and started running her tongue over Maria's pussy lips. "Mmmmmm, don't tease me, I am so hot, eat me." Maria whined pressing up against Jasmine's mouth.

Jasmine lifted her eyes and saw how hot her sister was. Not wanting to listen to her whine, she reached up and spread her sister's pussy lips open then lowered her head and darting out her tongue licked all over Maria's hot pussy.

"Mmmmmm, yea that's it. Eat that hot pussy." Maria moaned laying her head back against the back of the couch and closing her eyes. "That feels so good."

Jasmine continued to run her tongue over Maria's hot flesh, paying special attention to her clit and slit. "Oh, yeah, eat me." Maria whined as she felt Jasmine's tongue slide inside her and start working its way in and out like a small cock.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Dana cried as she walked into the room. She saw Jasmine on her knees with her face buried between Maria's legs and gasped.

Jasmine froze and so did Maria. Jasmine pulled her face out from between Maria's legs and looked at her mom. She knew her mouth was covered in her sister's juices and forced herself not to reach up and wipe it away. "Hi mom... We were just..." She didn't know how to finish the statement.

Her mother looked at them in shock. "Were you eating her pussy Jasmine?" She asked looking at her younger daughter.

Jasmine looked at Maria, but her sister's eyes were glued to their mother. She lowered her eyes and brought her hands to her lap. "Yes mamma."

Dana gasped as she looked at her daughters. She had been having fun with her sons and she had a feeling that her daughters had been fucking their brothers, but she never imagined they were fucking each other. The thought of her daughters eating each other's pussies shocked her but at the same time; she could feel a tingling in her own pussy. She knew the guys were gone for the weekend and that she wouldn't be getting any cock. Even the hard fucking Nash had given her before he left wouldn't hold her until they got back.

As she looked at her daughters guilty faces, an idea popped into her head. If her daughters were so interested in eating pussy, they could eat hers. She looked at her daughters sternly for a minute. "Okay, both of you upstairs and in my room. Move it."

Both girls jumped up and ran up the stairs. Dana smiled as she watched their tits jingle as they ran. "Oh yes, this is going to be a fun weekend." She said softly to no one in particular as she followed the two girls up the stairs.

Jasmine and Maria sat down on their parents' bed and looked at their mother as she came into the room. Dana smiled at them as she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. "So, you two like sucking each other's pussy huh?"

Neither girl answered but Jasmine looked at the floor. Dana just smiled at her daughters as she pulled her shirt over her head. Maria gasped and Jasmine looked up. When she saw her mothers bare tits, she felt her mouth water. "Your tits are beautiful mamma." She said swallowing hard.

Dana smiled at her daughter. "Would you like to suck on them?"

Jasmine looked over at Maria, and then turned back to her mother. Without a second thought, she jumped up and moved to her mother. She looked at her mom for a second before she lowered her head and took one hard nipple between her lips sucking deeply on it.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good baby." Dana purred putting her hand on the back of Jasmine's head as she looked at her other daughter.

Maria watched Jasmine sucking on Dana's tit and felt her own mouth water, her mother had beautiful tits and she was jealous of her sister getting to swallow them. When Jasmine ran her tongue over Dana's tit and started leaving little love bites on it, Maria moaned. "What is it baby?" Dana asked looking at her other daughter as she felt Jasmine working at her pants.

"N...Nothing mamma." Maria said watching her sister as she worked her mother's pants down and buried her face between Dana's legs.

When she felt Jasmine's tongue brush over her clit, Dana forgot about her other daughter for a minute and closed her eyes as she moaned in pleasure. "That's it baby, lick mommy's hot pussy." She held Jasmine against her as she leaned back against the door and pressed her pussy forward against Jasmine's roaming tongue.

Jasmine worked her tongue inside her mother's hot pussy and Dana whimpered with need. "That's it baby, tongue fuck mommy."

Knowing that Jasmine was tonguing her mother was driving Maria crazy. "Mamma, please." She panted leaning back on the bed and pulling her skirt up so her mother could see her wet pussy.

Dana looked at her daughter's pussy and her mouth watered. She held Jasmine against her for a minute more then pushed her away. "Hang on baby; you can suck mommy's hot pussy while I tongue your sister."

Jasmine whimpered in denial when she was taken away from her mother's yummy pussy. She sat back on her knees as she watched her mother strip out of the rest of her clothes then move over to the bed. Maria smiled at Jasmine as she watched her mother. "Yes mommy, please eat my hot pussy. I am so horny."

Dana pushed on Maria's leg until she was laying in the middle of the bed. She crawled onto the bed and laid down between her daughters spread legs. Without a second thought, she dove between Maria's legs and started licking. It didn't matter that she had never done this before, her baby was in need and she was going to give her what she needed.

"Ugh, oh god mommy yes." Maria panted as she felt her mother's tongue all over her wet hole. "Eat me mommy, eat your little girls hot pussy." She threw her head back as she spread her legs wider apart and held her mother's head against her.

Jasmine watched for about 2 seconds before she realized her mother's legs were spread and her pussy was wide open for her. She crawled onto the bed behind her mother and drove her tongue once more inside her mother's hot slit. Dana moaned hotly against Maria's body as she pressed back against Jasmine's face.

"That's it sis, eat mom's hot pussy while she eats me." Maria panted getting hotter as she watched her sister. She knew how good her sister was at eating pussy and knew her mother was in for the ride of her life.

Maria whimpered when her mother's tongue suddenly slid into her wet hole. "Fuck, oh god, yes." She cried lifting against her mother as her mother started tongue fucking her. She reached down and grabbed the back of Dana's head holding her tight against her. "Tongue my pussy mom, make me cum on that wonderful tongue."

Dana worked her tongue deep inside Maria's slit as she pressed her pussy tighter against jasmine's face. "Mmmmmm..." She moaned as she felt Jasmine's tongue circle her clit. She pulled her mouth back for an instant and whimpered. "Eat mommy baby." She cried pressing her pussy tighter against her daughter's face. "Make mommy cum." She buried her face back between Maria's spread legs and heard her other daughter whimper with need.

"Fuck me mommy, I'm so close." Maria cried pulling her shirt down and grabbing her tits and punishing them roughly with her hands while she humped tightly against her mothers face. When she felt her mother's tongue slither inside her again she almost died with ecstasy. "Fuck I'm cumming." She screamed coating her mother's tongue with her juices.

Dana greedily drank up her daughter's juices as she pressed her pussy tighter against Jasmine's face. When she felt Jasmine suddenly slam four fingers deep inside her and felt her daughter tongue flicking over her clit she screamed in pleasure. "That's it baby, fuck mommy's hot snatch, I'm cummmmmmiiinnnnggg..."

Jasmine greedily drank up all the juices then dug her tongue inside looking for more. When she was sure she had gotten it all, she reluctantly pulled away. "You taste good mommy." She said with a grin.

Dana sat up and grabbed Jasmine's face in her hands. She kissed her daughter making sure to taste herself on her lips. When she pulled away she smiled. "So do you sweetheart. Want mommy to make you feel good like I made your sister feel good?"

Jasmine smiled. "Oh yes mommy please." She quickly stood up and shed her clothes before laying down on the bed beside her sister. Maria lazily stroked her pussy as she watched her mother move between her sisters spread legs.

"Eat her mom, make her feel good." Maria squealed slowly sliding a finger into her still sopping hole.

Dana quickly lowered her head to Jasmine's hot pussy and ran her tongue lazily all over the tender flesh. Jasmine cooed with pleasure as she looked at her mother through half closed eyes. "Eat me mommy, make me feel good."

Dana lifted her eyes to look at her daughter and smiled. "Your wish is my command." She lowered her face back down and took Jasmine's clit between her lips sucking greedily at it as she slowly slid 3 fingers inside the girls sopping hole.

"Oh.... Oh god yes." Jasmine cried pulling at her tits as she lifted her hips against her mother's face. "Eat me."

Maria watched the couple for a minute while lazily playing with her own pussy. She watched how Jasmine writhed on the bed and knew he mother was giving her the ride of her life. Not wanting to be left out of the fun, Maria suddenly straddled Jasmine's face. "Eat me sis, while mom makes you feel good." She purred pressing her pussy tight against jasmine's face. Jasmine drove her tongue deep inside Maria's hot slit and heard the other girl whimper with need. "That's it sis, eat that hot snatch."

Dana heard her eldest daughter's words and lifted her eyes. They widened as she saw Maria straddling her youngest daughters face and Jasmine's tongue driving deep insdie her. Not to be outdone, she furiously worked her tongue inside Jasmine's hot hole as she grabbed her clit between two fingers and squeezed hard. Jasmine squealed against her sisters pussy and humped her hips tighter against Dana's face. Dana started tonguing Jasmine's hot slit like a woman dying of thirst. When she first felt the juices drive into her mouth she gobbled them up greedily. "Mmmmmmpppph..." Jasmine cried against her sisters pussy as she coated her mothers face with her juices.

"That's it sis, cum all over mom's face." Maria panted pressing tighter against Jasmine's face. She knew it wouldn't' be long before she was coating Jasmine's face in her juices. "Eat me, make me cum."

Jasmine went to town on Maria's hot snatch even as her mother continued to work her magic on her own pussy. She felt her mother pushing her towards a second orgasm and knew this time she wanted her sister to cum with her. She drove her tongue deep inside Maria as she reached up and grabbed the other woman's clit and squeezed it. Maria screamed in pleasure as she coated Jasmine's face with her juices and Jasmine cried out against her as she coated her mother's face once more.

Once they finished cumming, Maria collapsed onto the bed beside her sister and dana looked up from between her daughter's spread legs. "You girls taste yummy." She said with a smile as she licked her lips.

Maria moved up onto her knees and smiled at her mother. "I want to taste you to mom." She whined with a grin.

Dana just climbed further up on the bed and spread her legs wide. "I'm all yours sweetheart." Maria quickly dove between her mother's legs licking and sucking while Jasmine moved up and captured one of Dana's tits between her lips. Holding her daughters tight against her Dana smiled. "Who needed cock, when she had two hot girls to eat her out. Somehow this weekend didn't seem so bad after all.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers