All Comments on 'They Walk Among Us Ch. 06'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great read

Reads so fast that you have to tell yourself to slow down so you dont miss anything. Cant wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Things are heating up...

Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a feeling something BIG is getting ready to happen!??

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Again

you have written a great chapter. I like the fact that Kevin's lineage has stayed hidden for so long. We know he uses his wolf powers every time he's on point for the team, yet I don't see the rush to out him. Granted we are far enough into the story now but having him be more human to start the story almost made him more relate able. I look forward to the next chapter to see what happens next and not just at the castle but w/the phone tap also.

Gabrielle1986Gabrielle1986almost 12 years ago
Good!!!

Awesome!!!!!! Awesome!!!awesome!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Hmm..

Meeting Kristine may work in their favor if Valenta does receive the message about Kevin being in Predjama. Unless she works for him, that could be disastrous.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 12 years ago

what a cliffhanger!!

next

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
Great job!

So, I love how you set the CIA chick to be hated and then switch it up. Great writing technique to hook the reader...oh, and I am definitely hooked lol

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Fair is Fair

Castle is on a cliff, and so is the end of this chapter? Nice job Donny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hope Kevin wolfs out and eats Martina and not in any kind of sexual way.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Awesome Story!

I read Pandora before this and this story really fits nicely. Love your stories.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 8 years ago

It's not the writing that is bad really, it is the plot that is bad. None of it makes any sense. There are so many unlikely things happening to move the story forward it suspends all disbelief and takes all the joy out of it. I read you are doing a rewrite and I hope you are not just fixing dialogue and descriptions but also the plot.

The bad guy spies on the team and gets a drop on them, ok, but how that is made to happen in the story starts with one coincidence. One coincidence is fine but then it keeps happening and that is just lazy writing.

I leave this comment here because this is the chapter where I gave up on the story getting better, and hopefully that feedback is some use to you.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 6 years ago
If anyone is intrrested

Here is a link to the rock formation at predjama castle

https://goo.gl/images/jC6dkG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous