They Were Asking For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Kelly," I said, "not my brand. You're just going to have to take it and hope for the best, besides, I think we would have some good looking kids."

I untied her ankles and she began to struggle slightly as I parted her legs. I reached over and slapped Vicki's pussy hard with the flat of my hand. She cried out in more surprise than pain.

"I can hurt your mom's pussy really badly if you don't cooperate," I said as I began to lift my hand for another slap.

Kelly raised and spread her legs, now resigned to her fate. Her pussy was so pretty, the lips all swollen and red. When she opened her thighs wide enough for me to get between her legs I could see her little pussy hole was wet and open. I could not resist getting a taste of that sweet young cunt. As I began to lick her clit, she started to move her hips pressing her pussy tighter against my mouth.

"You like a hot tongue on that little thing, don't you baby?" I said.

She did not answer, but the increasing wetness and faster movement was all the answer I needed. Her mother was trying to look away but could not seem to take her eyes off me eating out her daughter. After just a few minutes, Kelly's breathing became more rapid and her hip movements more pronounced. I knew that in spite of the situation, she was going to cum. She began to moan and move her head from side to side as I stuck a finger in her tight little hole. Her orgasm was deep and intense, she cried out as her pussy tightened and actually squirted some of her girl cum out onto my chin.

"You little whore," Vicki, screamed, "you just came all over his face, didn't you? You came while some stranger ate your pussy against your will, you dirty little slut."

"Don't be so critical of her," I said smiling, "I'm a pretty good pussy eater, besides, I could feel that sloppy old pussy of yours tighten up while I was driving this cock into you, I think you might have creamed a little yourself. Now Kelly, it's time for the main attraction. Get up on your hands and knees and turn so that Mom can get a really nice view of me pounding that sweet, young cunt, who knows, maybe I'll make you cum again."

She got up just as instructed. I positioned her so that Vicki could watch as I pushed my hard dick into what had to be one of the tightest, shallowest little pussy cannels I had ever been in.

"Please don't cum in me," she pleaded.

"Too late for that baby, once I start driving this thing home, there won't be any stopping till I fill that little thing up with spunk."

I started slowly; the friction of such a tight pussy was so good. I began to move on her faster and harder as her mother had to just lie there and watch. I was really pounding into her when I felt my orgasm getting ready to start.

"I'm getting ready to cream up inside you, Kelly. I'm going to get you pregnant, I'm going to give you a baby when I let go of this load."

I knew what I was saying was true. My cock was going past her cervix with every stroke into her. She had dilated now to the point that my dick was going probably 2 inches into her womb. I slowed down as I felt the cum starting to move up out of my balls and when I started to unload, I stuck it in her as far as it would go and just held it there letting it blast load after load into her ripe and ready pussy. When I took my cock out, none of my cum leaked out, so I knew it had all deposited deep inside her. Her pussy was all red and raw looking; I had really torn that little thing up.

Now there's just one more thing I need and then I'll be on my way.

"Please don't fuck my ass," Kelly pleaded, "I'll do any thing you want, just please don't try to stick that thing in my asshole."

"Spoil Sport," I said with a laugh. "OK, I guess your right, one sore ass in the house is enough, but I need one more good cum before I leave you ladies. I think what I want is for you to jerk my cock off while you fuck yourself with your vibrator."

"She doesn't have a vibrator!" Vicki said loudly.

"Yes I do mom," Kelly said shyly. "I got it about six months ago."

"Where did you get it?" Vicki asked.

"It was a gift," Kelly responded.

"You are just a little whore," Vicki said.

I went to the drawer and pulled the little toy out. I raised it to my nose and sure enough, you could smell pussy all over it. I ran it under Vicki's nose and let her get a whiff of her little girl's cunt, she turned her head away.

"Now just lie down on your back, Kelly," I said. "I'm going to stand right her next to the bed and we'll let Mom watch you masturbate yourself while you jerk my cock. Don't look away Vicki unless you want me to ram that thing so far up your daughter's pussy that you'll have to have it removed at the ER. That could be down right embarrassing."

Kelly got on her back and I handed her the vibrator. "Do it just like you do when you come to bed at night," I instructed.

She turned the little knob at the base and it started to hum quietly. Slowly she began to run it across her nipples, they hardened almost immediately. She was taking her time, going from one nipple to the other and then wetting the little toy in her mouth by sucking on it as if it was a cock. She dragged it down her stomach to her navel and stopped there to let it massage her. When she finally got it down to her pussy, she began running it up and down between her swollen cunt lips.

"Reach up with your other hand and start jerking my cock nice and slowly," I told her.

She wrapped her little hand around the shaft of my dick and very slowly began to jack me off. Her little fingers missed reaching all the way around my dick by about a half-inch, but she really seemed to know what she was doing. She slipped the vibrator into her pussy hole and began to fuck herself with the same rhythm she was using to jerk my prick.

I felt my cum start to rise. "Open your mouth baby," I said.

Kelly opened her little mouth just in time for the first blast to hit directly on her pink little tongue. As soon as it did, she began to shake as her own cum started. She rammed the vibrator as far inside herself as she safely could and let the orgasm sweep over her.

I rolled her over onto her stomach, she offered no resistance. I tied her as before, dressed and left the same way I came in.

I still drive by their house everyday on my way home from work and I still relive that day when I jerk off or fuck my wife. It's winter now and I don't see them outside very often, but I did see Kelly going after the mail one afternoon and her little belly was so swollen she looked as if she might drop the kid at any minute. I wonder if this summer they will still be in the usual place getting tanned. I wonder if this summer they will still be asking for it?

12