Thicker than Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That took all of the wind out of my sails. For the rest of the evening, I watched as Cindy and my mom talked about my wedding. Now I was stuck with my stuck up sister as my maid of honor and I had to figure out a way to get rid of Charlie without Tim finding out what I did. Trust that bitch to fuck up my life. Then there was also the fact that now, she'd be in all of the wedding pictures as well.

On Friday, Tim picked me up as usual. I was ready to go straight back to his house, but he wanted go to out. "I need to show off my beautiful lady," he said. "So get dressed up."

We went to a really great restaurant. They had a dance floor and a live band. We danced the night away. I had a great time and was looking forward to what would come next. I couldn't wait to get Tim naked.

Tim took me to places that no other man ever had. Part of it is that the world is just a fucked up place. Men who like bigger girls are thought of as strange or like it's some kind of fetish. For a lot of history, bigger women have been the preferred type. Marilyn Monroe was definitely not skinny. Bigger women also have more attributes and usually more voracious sex drives to go along with the size.

But even still, Tim was just better. I think a part of it was that most of the guys I fucked just used me. They wanted me because they could do things with me that their wives or girlfriends would never allow. They loved their women, but they lusted after me. That was also one of the reasons that I preferred married men. They had as much to lose as I did. It was another reason why Charlie was a mistake. I'd thought that Charlie would be so afraid of losing Cindy that he'd never say a word about me. But since he and Cindy weren't in a relationship, he didn't give a fuck who found out, so I was the one who had everything to lose.

Charlie was also brutal. I can still remember how bad he'd hurt me on Wednesday night. Usually, the first guy to get my ass has to go slowly and lube me up. Not Charlie, that bastard just slammed his dick home, like he'd rented my ass and could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

The quickest way to end one of those Wednesday night get-togethers was to suggest that someone eat me. It was okay for them to fuck me, and use my ass, my mouth, cum all over my face or do whatever they could think of, but not one of them was willing to put his face anywhere near me.

"I'm not kissing that whore on her face, let alone sticking my tongue near any of her holes," I heard one of them say once.

But my Tim made love to me. I usually had a couple or orgasms on Wednesday nights from all of those guys pounding me, but Tim could give me many more all by himself. As I thought about it, I began to realize that I needed to give the Wednesday night up. But it was like some kind of fucked up drug. I knew it wasn't good for me, but I just couldn't stop. I don't think I really did it for the sex. I think it was more just the psychological thrill of having all of those guys focusing on me.

All through my life and every day, people look at me with mostly pity. Oh look at the poor fat girl. Most guys would shit a brick at the thought of me being their girlfriend. But if I got them in the dark, they always wanted more. They'd keep fucking me until they just couldn't get it up.

The big shock for me came when Tim took me back to my small, shitty apartment instead of taking me home with him. On the weekends, he usually had me stay over with him. Shit, there had been a lot of weeks when I stayed over with him every night except for Wednesdays. I even had clothes and my own toothbrush at his house. Needless to say, I was surprised.

"Sorry Honey," he said. "I have to be back at the office first thing in the morning."

As soon as Tim left, I called Charlie. Charlie was out on a date with some woman. He moved away from her and started talking.

"What?" he asked.

"How about tonight or tomorrow during the day?" I asked.

"How about both," he replied. "Let me get rid of this wet blanket bitch and I'll be right over."

It was the biggest mistake I ever made. Charlie came over and just took his clothes off. There were no pretenses of civility. He just pulled my clothes off and pushed me near my kitchen table. He bent me over and forced his dick into my ass. I screamed in pain. I'm a bigger girl and I'm proportionate, but some things are tight on any woman.

"Asshole," I yelped at him. "That hurts."

"Shut up you fat bitch," he sneered. "You called me and begged me to come over here and fuck you. So you have to take what you can get. Besides your pussy is so loose there's an echo in it." He just started slamming me after that. I just leaned over and took it.

"Can you please be a little more gentle?" I asked. He just laughed at me. Then I had a thought.

"So did Cindy call you yet?" I asked. He stopped slamming me and even reached over and grabbed my breasts.

"Why is she going to call me?" he asked. He tried to keep his voice neutral but I could hear the interest in the way he asked.

"Cindy still hasn't figured out what she wants," I said. "She's dated a lot of guys but she always talks about you. Cindy isn't really the kind of woman who screws around. She's looking for something serious and I think she wants to try you again because most of the guys she's dated she hasn't liked."

He got so happy he smiled. He kept fucking my ass but he did it a lot easier. Instead of just trying to tear me apart, he just tried to get off. The problem was that he kept slapping my ass as he did it. He slapped my ass like I was a rented mule. Then he snatched his dick out of me painfully and came in my face. "Suck it Mindy," he said.

"No," I snapped back at him. "I'll suck it after you eat me. Your dick has been up my asshole."

"So what, you always do that," he said.

"No," I repeated. "Why can't you eat me?"

"It's disgusting down there," he laughed.

"I'll bet you'd eat Cindy, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"That's different," he said. "I'd munch her for days." I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"Fuck you Charlie," I said. "Get the fuck out of here." He slapped me so hard I saw stars.

"Fuck you too, you fat whore," he said. "If you say a word about this to Cindy, I'll give Tim a call." I slumped onto the floor. I looked in the mirror and saw a huge hand print across my cheek and noticed then that my ass was red from all of the repeated slaps he'd given it. The redness on my face might take a day or so to fade. My ass was bruised. There was no way I could let Tim see it."

"See ya Wednesday," he said as he headed for the door.

"I don't think so," I said.

"If I'm not invited, Tim will be," he laughed. I started crying as he closed the door.

* * * * * *

Cindy

I never lied to Tim. Not even from the first moments. When he'd assumed that I was telling him about Mindy just to help, "my guy," I'd agreed that I was and I was being 100% truthful. What Tim didn't know was that Charlie wasn't my guy. When I said my guy, I was talking about Tim, even though he wasn't my guy, yet.

Over the next few days I was happier than I'd ever been in my life. I got to watch as Tim gathered strength and got over his pain and shock at what my sister had done to him. He did it mostly because he thought that we were going through it together and he had to be strong to help me. I know that it was at least a little bit dishonest to let him think that I was hurting over Charlie, but in the end, it brought us closer together so I don't regret it.

Thursday morning Tim got his secretary to help him duck Mindy, while he went to the clinic for his STD screening. I helped him practice trying to appear normal around Mindy. It took me a while to convince him that the cave man way of doing things just wouldn't work. If he'd gone in there with guns a blazing, he'd have ended up getting his ass kicked and probably worse. There was one of the guys that visited Mindy's little gangbang regularly that could be trouble. He was a high ranking official in the local police department.

Tim and I put our heads together and came up with the best way to handle the whole thing. In the days before we put our plans into action, I enjoyed spending time with my sister planning out her wedding. She'd purposefully picked out the ugliest bridesmaid's dresses I'd ever seen. It was as if she was going out of her way to make me look as bad as possible. The dress had a huge ruffle over the bust line, which I supposed was designed to minimize my breasts. The one that I was supposed to wear as maid of honor had a hideous hat with some kind of veil. It surprised me until the woman at the store told me that Mindy had designed that hat and veil.

I just laughed about it. Mostly because I knew that I would never wear it since there wasn't going to be a wedding. And deep down inside, I know it was wrong, but I looked at my parents having to pay for all of this shit that would never be used as what they got for all of the years of them taking Mindy's side in every dispute.

On a more serious note, I realized that this could all blow up in my face. When all was said and done, I might lose my parents if they took Mindy's side in this as they usually did. I might also end up without Tim as well. As strange as it seems, the chance to end up with Tim, was worth giving up my family. The old sayings can go to hell. Family is everything, huh? Not when your family is clearly dysfunctional and one sided. Blood is thicker than water? Well, love is thicker than blood.

* * * * * *

Tim

I made it through the weekend and I felt stronger. When I first saw what was going on and what Mindy was doing, I felt as if my heart had been ripped out of my chest. I felt like the biggest fool in the world. For most of my life, ever since high school, I'd protected myself by only going after low hanging fruit. I'd purposefully stayed away from the prettier girls. I'd only dated women who had great personalities. I didn't mind physical shortcomings because I really wanted someone who would love me and treat me well.

All of the slim, good looking women usually either had a stick up their ass, or acted like their shit didn't stink. I'd rather have a chunky girl with her head on straight any day. It had never been love at first sight with Mindy. It was the way she'd helped me out at the library and how sweet she'd been that had made me look at her. Then it was that big round booty and her rack that made me want to go further.

I guess I just assumed that maybe no one else wanted her, so we could live out our lives together without jealousy and all of the usual bullshit, but it wasn't to be.

Talking to Cindy had forced me to see Mindy for what she was. On Friday night, I saw Charlie go into Mindy's apartment after I'd taken her home. I had no illusions about why he'd gone there. On Saturday, Mindy called and told me that her mom was a little under the weather and she'd be staying at her parent's house for the weekend to help take care of her.

I got Cindy to go there Saturday morning and she called me from her parent's house and told me that her mom was fine, but Mindy had a bruise on her face. When we compared notes, we both came to the conclusion that Mindy and Charlie's tryst on Friday night had probably gotten a bit too rough.

Cindy reminded me that it really was a good thing. At least this way, I didn't have to come up with a reason why I couldn't have sex with Mindy over the weekend.

Cindy actually came over to my house and made me dinner on Saturday night. We went over the details of the plan and we also talked about what we each wanted out of life. She made me realize that when our plan was over, it wasn't really just an ending. I had several options.

"All that's going to happen," she said. "...Is that Mindy and Charlie will find out that we know what's going on. That means nothing in itself. You and I will have to make choices then on how we proceed. Fortunately, none of us is married. In my case, it means that Charlie and I are done. There's no hope and no future for us. Tim, all I want is a man who loves me. I need someone who can live with my quirks and be faithful to me. On the other hand, I will love him like nothing he has ever seen before. He'll be the center of my life, the sole owner of my heart and the father of my children."

She ran her hands over her breasts down along her sides and over her ass. "All of this will be his alone," she said, looking at me. "Unlike my sister, he'll never have to share me with anyone."

I think my gulp was heard in the next state. "But there are a few problems, he'll have to deal with too," she said. "Sexually, I don't have as much experience as my sister has. So he may have to teach me a few things. Most of me is a lot smaller and tighter than my sister is too. And of course, some parts of me have never been used at all yet."

I was having trouble focusing as she spoke. "But don't worry about me," she smiled. "Now that I know what kind of asshole Charlie is, I'm sure I won't have trouble finding someone who'll put up with me. But what about you, Tim?"

"Oh I'd put...What do you mean?" I asked. I'd almost blurted out that I'd put up with her in a heartbeat. Luckily, I'd caught myself before I embarrassed myself.

"What are you going to do about Mindy?" she asked. "Are you going to make her jump through hoops, to gain your forgiveness? Are you going to lay down the law? Or are you just going to give her a stern talking to?"

"None of the above," I said sadly. "Cindy, I know she's your sister, but I can't forgive this. There's no way I could ever trust her again. I keep wondering now how many times she came home to me and got into bed with me after having been with another guy or guys. I don't even know if I was getting sloppy seconds or sloppy tenths. Mindy and I are done for good. There's no going back from this."

"Maybe if it had been just one guy that she'd known for a long time and...nah, I'm not going to lie to you. I guess, I'm kind of like you Cindy. I need to know that my mate is "MY" mate. I'm just not big on sharing and lying. Trust is a big issue with me."

She crossed the room and took my hand. "We'll, I know that you don't like me and we're just thrown together in this by circumstances, but you've got a friend to help you through this for as long as you need me," she said. I looked into her huge pretty eyes and had to look away.

"You're not so bad," I blushed.

So Monday morning, I headed back to work as usual. I hadn't seen Mindy the whole weekend and I think it really helped. Another one of those old sayings that's full of shit is the one about how absence makes the heart grow fonder. Absence really helps a person forget. I guess it's more like out of sight, out of mind. I was cranking away at work on all cylinders. I went out several times to buy things I'd need for my big plan.

Cindy really helped a lot. It was Cindy who brought Jeff on board. Jeff worked for the gas company. His sister was the wife of one of the guys Mindy was fucking. By claiming that he was looking for a gas leak, Jeff managed to get into the library on Friday and plant several tiny video cameras. We had two cameras at different angles in the store room, or the whore room as we called it. We had a couple of other cameras in the hallway leading there.

What Jeff got out of it was a copy of the videos to use in his sister's divorce because she was planning to take her husband to the cleaners. They'd been married for over ten years and had two kids. I couldn't figure out any reason that Jeff's brother in law would need to cheat with Mindy. His wife was about the same size as Mindy is and a little prettier. It made no sense until Cindy reminded me about exactly how sleazy Mindy is. There are some things that a lot of women won't do, Mindy doesn't have those restrictions.

At about lunchtime it all evaporated. All of my anger and stress came back with a vengeance. My phone rang and I picked it up absentmindedly.

"I'm upset," she said.

"You and me both," I hissed. I almost forgot that I was still supposed to be pretending that nothing was wrong between us.

"Well, most women's boyfriends call to check on them at least a few times over the course of a weekend," she said in a hurt voice.

"What do you think I'm upset about?" I said. "I called you Saturday afternoon and your sister told me that the sound of the phone might upset your mom. I had to go two days without my Mindy."

"That bitch," she said. "Wait until I get my hands on her."

"So I'll definitely be seeing you tonight, right?" I asked, sounding desperate.

"And we're staying in, right?" I asked. I was gambling there. Cindy told me that the bruises on Mindy's face had healed enough that makeup would cover it. But she said that Mindy still rubbed her ass Sunday afternoon."

"Is that all you want me for?" asked Mindy. "Is that all I am to you?"

"Well no, Honey, but it's been..." I said. "Mindy I'm sorry, I'll never expect you to have sex with me again, we'll go back to..."

"Noooo!" she practically screamed. "Honey, I want you too. I'm just pissed about it. I'm on my period and it's really heavy today. I swear to you on Thursday, I'll have every part of you so sore that you won't be able to move. I love you so much Tim, you have to know that."

"Oh, Mindy, I have to go," I said. "They've called another meeting...See you tonight."

I laughed after I hung the phone up and called Cindy.

"Hello," she said in her work voice.

"Guess who just called me," I said. Her voice brightened several levels as she answered.

"Hi Tim," she said. It was as if my call had made her day. "Who called you?"

"Mindy," I said. "I think I held it together, but you might have to take one for the team?"

"Oh, so we're a team are we?" she asked. I could just imagine her twirling a lock of her long, straight blond hair around her finger as she sat at her desk.

"And what exactly do I have to do for this team," she giggled. I explained what had happened and she laughed.

"You know she's going to be pissed at me," she said. "That seems like a lot to take for the team."

"You don't like her anyway," I whined.

"Neither do you and you're engaged to her," she said.

"So what," I quipped. "You're her sister. I'm only going to be engaged to her until day after tomorrow. You're still going to be her sister forever."

"I doubt it," she said. "We've never been close and once this all comes out, she and my parents probably won't have anything to do with me. I'll be alone again."

"Nuh unh!" I said, before my brain got into gear. "How can you be alone when you'll have me?" I heard her intake of air over the phone.

"I mean...uhm as a friend," I added quickly.

"Okay, I'll take one for the team," she said. "But the team has to buy me lunch on Thursday when this is all over."

"Done!" I said.

Monday evening and Tuesday were all about torture. I picked Mindy up at the library Monday night. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed two big handfuls of ass. She tensed as if my grabbing her still sore ass cheeks hurt badly.

After we had dinner, we lay on my sofa to watch a movie and I started to tease her. Rubbing my crotch against her big ass gave me a boner which I pressed against her. I reached around and pulled her huge tits out. I started sucking her nipples and nipping at her neck. She was moaning and going crazy.

I reached into her panties and she started thrusting her pussy against my fingers.

"Where's your pad?" I asked.

"Hunh?" she moaned.

"Your pad," I repeated. "You told me that you were on your period, remember?"

"Oh..." she said closing her legs and sitting up. "I'm using tampons."

"I didn't feel the string thingy," I said. "All I felt was pussy."

1...345678