Thicker than Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended up on the couch, kissing and making out the way we always did. But I think we both knew that things were different. I'd wondered for a while what had taken Tim so long to get into my panties. I figured that maybe he was a thirty year old virgin or he was just bad in bed. I really didn't care. I just loved him so much that I wanted him in me. Besides, I figured that I'd slowly teach him and make him better.

I was the one who got the lessons. First, Tim teased me for at least a half hour, kissing me and licking and biting my neck. He found sensitive areas that had simply never been explored. By the time he started worshiping my tits, I decided that no one else would ever touch them. He licked and sucked at them until my nipples stuck out so far that they curved. He licked and nipped at my ass. No one had ever done that. Then he turned me over and started licking my pussy. My head exploded from the first touch of his tongue.

Over the years, I'd sucked dicks thousands of time but not once had anyone ever licked my pussy. My history with sex up until that point had always been about me letting men do what they wanted or me doing what they wanted. That night was the first time someone had tried to please me.

After the first orgasm I had on Tim's tongue, I went crazy. I'm not some tiny petite little thing. I squeezed Tim's head between my big thighs and almost suffocated him. I tried to push his entire head inside my pussy, it felt so good. I was screaming loud enough for everyone in my building to hear.

When Tim finally mounted me, I was afraid because my pussy was sore from the intensity of the orgasms he'd given me. But I decided that I had to pay him back so I'd try not to cry out when he slammed himself into me. It never happened. He was so gentle and so loving that I got pissed off. It not only didn't hurt, it felt better than anything I had ever experienced. It just continued to build in both tempo and intensity until I could take it anymore.

"Oh Fuck, Tim, I'm gonna cum again," I said. And he stopped thrusting and just kissed me until the moment had passed. Then he started again and he kept me there just on the brink for what seemed like hours. His hands were everywhere. They rubbed my breasts and my back and my ass all seemingly at the same time. When I finally came, it was like an explosion inside of a confined space. I was spent. I couldn't move. My legs were exhausted from trying to wrap themselves around him. My arms were too tired to move too. But inside of my mind, I was seething. I thought of every man that had fucked me over the years and realized that I'd simply cheated myself. They had just used me for their own selfish lust and I'd allowed it.

Sure, I'd gotten my rent paid a few times and gotten some stupid flowers and candy. But it all came from men who didn't give a tenth of a fuck about me. They were too embarrassed to be seen with me and they just used me. I could see why they didn't want to be seen with me, now. It had nothing to do with me being fat. It was because I was stupid enough to let them do that to me.

On the other hand, I also wished with all of my heart then that I had never had sex with Tim. One of my greatest strengths had always been that I was a strong independent woman. If a guy got to me and broke my heart, it didn't really matter because I was always fucking a bunch of other guys anyway. I remember when a guy I had been screwing told me that he wouldn't be back anymore because he'd gotten engaged and he could get all of the pussy he wanted, so he had no need to fuck the fat slob anymore.

I told him that it was fine because when he got tired of his tight assed fiancé and all of the things she wouldn't do for him, he would try to come back to me and I wouldn't let him. Then I really hurt him by telling him that when he got home, he should tell his father that he couldn't come back either.

I told him that out of all of the guys currently fucking the fat slob, he was probably the worst of them and had the smallest dick and I'd only been screwing him as a favor to his father. When he left, he looked like he was only about two feet tall. The funniest thing about was that it took less than a year before he came back to me begging me for another chance. He offered to pay my rent for six months, but I still turned him down.

There were always enough guys who wanted me that losing one wouldn't make any kind of difference, until Tim came along. I knew that if I ever lost him, I probably wouldn't survive.

But the months went on and we got only happier. Before I knew it, we were engaged. My parents were so God damned happy about it that they threw us a huge engagement party and that's when the trouble started.

I made sure that my Mom and Dad invited my sister Cindy. I'd lost track of the little bitch because I refused to have anything to do with her after she'd turned down the chance for me to move in with her. I thought that rubbing Tim in her face would be the perfect chance to spit on the little bitch.

I guess I got the most sadistic look on my face when she first saw Tim. Her jaw dropped open and her eyes got huge.

"Who is that?" she asked my mom.

"That's Mindy's fiancé Tim," said my mom.

From then on, I made sure that Cindy was invited to everything we did as a family. It was really funny to me, because the little bitch was slamming her head against a brick wall. She was obviously smitten with Tim. She wanted him so badly that she had no choice but to show up for anything that she thought that he'd come to, just so she could look at him. Tim never even looked at her twice. I'm sure she left our parent's home crying a couple of times.

My favorite thing to do was to walk right in front of her and kiss Tim. Sometimes, I'd place his hands on my fat ass right in front of her. It was just to show her that her slim body and big boobs didn't mean shit.

For once, I had a guy she wanted, instead of vice versa. And the icing on the cake was that whenever she had a guy that I wanted, I had taken them away from her by fucking them. Now that I had a guy that she wanted, he wouldn't even look at her twice. The bitch was getting what she deserved. And the funniest part of all was that the way she looked; the pretty legs and beautiful face were working against her and she didn't even know it.

* * * * * *

Cindy

I couldn't get him out of my head. I was going crazy. From the first time that I'd seen Tim, I knew that he was my future. I just had to figure out some way of letting him know it.

It was just surreal. Here was this nice, hot guy. He was well-mannered and polite. He was very good looking, but somehow not an asshole about it which was rare. It almost seemed like he had no idea how good looking he was. He had a great job and judging by the glass black Mustang GT he drove, he made good money. From listening to my mom blathering on about him, apparently he had a nice house too. He had no business with my sister.

Seeing the two of them together made my head hurt. Beauty and the Beast works well as a Disney movie, but in real life, I ain't buying it. It was like watching a really cute and innocent child, tongue kissing a known pedophile. I knew that she was only going to end up hurting him. He deserved so much better. He deserved...me.

I know that saying it makes me seem like a selfish, jealous bitch. I'm okay with that. Put yourself in my shoes for just a second. Imagine that you're a woman. You eat right and exercise to keep yourself in shape. You're relatively pretty without being vain about it. You then see the man of your dreams. He's perfect for you. He's slim and well built. He's shy and polite. He's smart, not to the point of being nerdy, but smart just the same.

He's sitting there on the grass right in front of you and then a woman twice his size, literally, comes over and sits on his lap. You can see the distress on his face as her obvious bulk stresses both credulity and his physical strength to hold her on his lap. Then she turns toward you and starts to rub it in your face as she presses her trunk...I mean her nose, against his and kisses him.

As the kiss progresses, it looks like she's sucking his insides out as he holds on for dear life.

I've never had anything against my sister. I love her, I just don't like her. And I have good reasons for not liking her. But even after all of the things she's done to me, after all of the men she's stolen from me, I've never done anything against her. But knowing Mindy, you really don't have to do anything to her to have her hate you. Not doing something she wants is enough for her to put you on her shit list. And in my case, all it took was my refusal to let her move in with me and share my apartment. She even got my parents in on it. For the last year or so, I've barely heard from them.

I was actually surprised to be invited to this barbecue, but I'm glad I came. The strange thing about all of this is that the barbecue is being held here, in the home I grew up in, but I feel like a stranger here. Even my parents treat me as if I'm a guest.

I finally manage to make my way over to the guy, to introduce myself.

"Hi," I said, trying to smile. The butterflies in my stomach begin to flutter immediately.

"Hello," he says. There isn't as much warmth in his voice as I would have expected. He has an undercurrent of nervousness or fear in his voice. I can even sense a bit of latent hostility.

"So, you're..." I begin.

"I have to go," he says abruptly. Then he takes off to find safety in the arms of the evil elephant. My sister looks over her shoulder at me and laughs at me silently.

I've never hated my sister before that moment. I've never berated her for her weight or her shitty disposition or how badly spoiled she was. But that was the moment that the hatred began.

Through all of the men she'd taken from me and the terrible way she treated me as we grew up, I'd managed to give her the benefit of the doubt. I'd chalked it all up to Mindy's being upset or depressed about her weight. In some moments, I thought of Mindy as having the same types of issues that our institutionalized sister Lindy has. But in that moment, with Mindy clearly laughing at me and nothing but hatred for me in her eyes, those feelings all went away and war was declared.

I said my goodbyes to my parents and quickly left, pleading a work assignment. "You work too hard," said my dad as if he cared. "You should be out trying to find yourself a nice guy, like your sister did."

I wondered what kind of family we had, where the children who lived on their own and supported themselves were the losers in their parent's eyes when compared with the whining, ones who still had to have parental support.

The next day was Sunday. I was surprised when my phone rang early that morning. I picked the phone up without looking at the screen.

"Hey sis, you left before the big announcement," Mindy brayed.

"What announcement?" I asked, barely recognizing her voice.

"Tim and I are engaged," she sang into the phone. "You'll have a brother in law soon, and sometime after that you'll be an aunt and have to baby sit."

"You're pregnant?" I asked in shock. I was thinking that it all made sense now. It also partially explained the guy's reaction. He'd fucked her and accidentally knocked her up. Now, being a stand-up guy he was accepting his responsibilities and marrying my fat assed sister.

"Of course not," she said. "But I guess after we get married, having a baby would be the next logical step. I wonder what our kids will look like. Maybe they'll look like him and have my personality..."

I thought that either way the poor kids would be fucked up, but I didn't say anything. Over the next few weeks, I was often invited home for dinners or barbecues. And every time, the same three things happened. At every single event, Mindy would throw Tim in my face, often dry humping him out of my parent's view, but strategically arranged so that I'd have a full view of it. She also said little things just to let me know that they were intimate.

"Tim, it's your pussy, you can have it whenever you want it," she whispered to him just loud enough that I could hear her. "But can we please wait until we leave? I'd be really embarrassed if my parents saw you fucking me, but once we get started I'm not going to stop."

I think I threw up a little bit just hearing that.

The second thing that always seemed to happen was that I always tried to talk to Tim and left almost in tears.

"So I hear we're going to be family, soon," I told him. He looked at me strangely.

"When you marry Mindy, you'll be my brother in law," I supplied.

"I guess," he said and headed back for Mindy.

The third thing that seemed to always happen and the reason I went to those...performances, besides getting to see Tim, was that my mom and dad seemed to give me more and more information about Tim every time. I stored every bit of information as if each piece was a new jewel. But what I really wanted to find out was why he hated me so much. I wondered exactly what Mindy had told him about me.

After a few weeks of this, I decided to fight back. My parents invited me to what they called an intimate family barbecue. My mom figured we could get together, grill some meat and start working out the details for Mindy's wedding later in the summer. I agreed to come over that Sunday. I wasn't ready to hit Mindy back yet, but I was ready to stop being hit. I decided to block and put up a defense, until I was ready to strike.

I've always had men asking me out. But most of the time it seemed pointless. At work, and when I was out with friends, I met a lot of men. I just wasn't interested in most of them. I could see in their eyes what most of those men wanted. The overwhelming majority of them only wanted sex. A few of them were interested in relationships, but they wanted a girlfriend or a "friends with benefits," thing.

Most of the men I ran into were simply not ready for a commitment. It's really scary these days. The average guy out there would rather have a girlfriend than a wife. Having a girlfriend gets them regular sex whenever they want it, but still gives them the ability to go out and sample someone else. And if the next girl is prettier or younger, they can just come back to you and say, "Look babe, we had our time, but it just didn't work out."

They get to use you while you're young and pretty and then move on to the next one when you're all used up. I didn't want that. I wanted what Mindy had. I wanted Tim.

But I decided to take a date with me to my parent's house. I figured that at least that way, I wouldn't have to listen to my dad telling me I should find a nice guy like Mindy had. I also thought that if I got lucky, maybe Tim wouldn't think I was as bad as Mindy had probably made him think. It actually worked out far better than I had even dreamed. I guess I got lucky. As a matter of fact, it was more than mere luck, it was fucking serendipity.

The guy I brought with me was a friend from work. Actually, he wanted to be more than friends but that wasn't in the cards. On paper, he was just what the doctor ordered. He was basically Tim with blond hair and minus the personality. He even drove a muscle car.

As we pulled up in Charlie's lime green Dodge Challenger, the first thing he did was walked over to and walked a lap around Tim's jet black Mustang GT.

Tim came over and the two started talking before they were even introduced. They were immediately friends, silly things like names and who they were there with didn't matter in the face of that strange language of horsepower, torque and all of those other things they were throwing around.

My dad and a couple of the other men at the gathering had to come over as well. I guess they had to establish their right to be included in the testosterone festival too. My dad doesn't know shit about cars, but he needed to jump in there and pretend.

Charlie obviously wanted to impress Tim so he lifted the hood on his car to show Tim something called a Hemi. All of the guys were oohing and aahing over a bunch of hoses and wires. My mom actually came over to me and patted me on the back. It was the first time in a long time that she'd tried to bond with me over anything.

The guys were laughing at something my dad said. Then Tim took them over to his car. He lifted the hood on his car and all of the guys got quiet. They stood there staring at the motor while Tim just smiled. I kept hearing terms like illegal and supercharger, but Tim kept shaking his head. I thought they were talking about sex. I kept hearing them talking about blowers or blow jobs or something and then it happened. I guess the level of testosterone could no longer be controlled. Charlie slammed his hood down and so did Tim. They jumped into their cars and my dad stood in front of them with the two other guys so giddy they were jumping up and down. I heard my dad scream, "Go!" and the two cars took off with tires screaming in protest and a hail of smoke. My mother and I just stared at each other shaking our heads. Mindy came out of the house then and walked over to us.

A few minutes later, Tim drove up and jumped out of his car with a big smirk on his face. He ran into the back yard. My dad and the other two guys went with him. They were all drinking beers with cards in front of them. Charlie pulled up then and looked around as he got out of his car. He looked around angrily. I pointed towards the backyard.

I was anticipating a fight so I ran to the yard. "You cheating bastard," screamed Charlie. Then all of the guys started laughing. Charlie recounted the details of the race from his perspective. The whole trip he'd been just seconds behind Tim who apparently had been sand bagging him. When they'd gone through the curvy section of the park, Tim had left Charlie further and further behind. Charlie had still thought that he had a chance to catch up when they got past the curves but Tim had simply pulled away gunning his car through a red light just as Charlie reached it. Charlie had to stop for the light and also got stopped by the cops. He was lucky they only gave him a ticket for speeding when he told them how he'd just got the car and had gotten a bit carried away with it.

Tim and Charlie became fast friends and we spent a very pleasant afternoon together. When I went over to sit next to Charlie, Tim looked at me and for once there was no hostility in his eyes. Perhaps there was a bit of nervousness there and it felt like he looked at me for the first time. I felt a chill go through me then, as he nodded his head a tiny bit to acknowledge my presence. That little nod made the entire afternoon worth it.

I asked Charlie if he was having a good time and he told me it was the most fun he'd had in a long time. "I have to admit," he whispered to me. "I only came here for a chance to go out with you. I've been asking you for months and you always turned me down. I thought coming to some little back yard barbecue would be as awful as getting your teeth pulled without having them numbed up, but it's been fun."

I gave him my brightest fake smile. I had just seen the reason why there couldn't possibly be anything going on between Charlie and me. I needed a guy who loved me enough to just want to spend time with me, no matter what we did. He should really want to meet my family and fit in. Charlie clearly saw this as some kind of bargaining chip. As in he spent time with my boring family so I should have to have sex with him. My assessment was proven out even further when he turned and asked, "Who the fuck is that whale?"

He almost laughed out loud when I explained that she was my sister and Tim's fiancé. He had trouble containing his laughter. The rest of the afternoon was a series of fat jokes. "Tim got the better car," he said. "But I got the better chick." I wondered what I'd said or done to make him think that he "had" me.

123456...8