Thighs Wide Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're beautiful Dana and your breasts are oh...so magnificent," he whispered as he kneaded each one. He licked and sucked one nipple to another and she groaned. "Gary, guess I'm gonna die away...ohh ...this is really good," she hissed with panting breath.

"Wait till I lick your pussy," he said boldly. Slowly he left her boobs and started trailing down with sizzling kisses. One hand remained molding one breast while the other swept along the curve of her side. Gary buried her face on the soft middle of her tummy and flicked his tongue around her navel. Dana's excitement was sending her to higher planes of ecstasy.

At last his lower lip was skimming the top end of her pubic hair. She was clean and thought he'll plunge his tongue into her obviously wet pussy. However, he stared at her pussy first, blew over the soft down hair and noticed her juice trickled down the crack of her butt.

"Gary..." she said squeezing her legs together to his head.

"Hey, be still and stop squeezing your legs...I am about to take my snack!"

He parted her legs and his fingers moved to pry open her pussy lips, the glossy pink interior throbbed in frenzy. His finger waved some pubic hair that stand in the way and held her pussy lips fixed open just so that the tip of his tongue will run freely along the sides of her inner lips. Soon as she felt his wet warm tongue wormed through her she bucked her hips and gasped. Gary's appetite for pussy was huge and ate her sophisticatedly like a gourmet eater. Dana burned with a wild, forbidden yearning she couldn't describe.

"Owww God," Dana moaned as if in agony. When he raised his head, he saw her beautiful face screwed up in ecstasy. Her clit had become engorged and Gary flicked his tongue, sipping the hood between his lips then squirting off and repeating it as his spirit moved him. When she was nearing her peak Gary would insert his tongue into her still sealed sheath then back again to torment her aching clit. Not a minute more and Dana was like a runaway kite. She was excreting more juice until her body shook to the power of her orgasm.

"Gary fuck me now! I want your dick inside me...now Gary...please."

Without further ado, Gary stuck his truncheon on her wet paradise. The head passed through but Gary became too cautious and moved very gently. The more he teased him with just a couple of inches of his meat, the more desperate Dana felt of her need. As Gary plowed another inch, he felt the vicelike grip around his cock and suddenly panicked.

He pulled back his dick and said, "Dana we forgot to use a condom! I wouldn't like you to get knocked up."

"Get it on. Mother put me on a pill. She doesn't want another daughter get knocked up."

Dana's pussy grew tighter and Gary needed added pressure so he could shove it to the hilt. He leaned to kiss her lips, slid his lips down to her ear and gently bit her ear. "Oww," she yelped and his cock slid through effortlessly to the hilt. Now he pounded her, fucked her deaf and blind and Dana's pleasure soared. He licked her ear as he pumped away but Dana forced his head over hers, as she preferred he kiss her lips. Gary stirred his kisses to frenzy; even shoving his tongue and sucking hers until the final destination drew so very near. Gary raised up his body and tried mightily to hold on. Dana bucked her hips up and down and clutched his butt.

"God, it feels sooo gooood!" Dana murmured with labored breathing.

"Oh God. I can't believe it. I can't stand it. It's too much for me," she said as if she required help. She was gasping, raising her chin up, eyes open as if searching for divine intervention. "Ah...Ah...ah"

"Dana, do you like it? are you coming?"

He couldn't believe he was now fucking and he's crying with happiness and his tears mixed with his sweat and her cunt juice on his face. Her pussy was warm and tight. He could feel her interior walls were grasping his cock and seemingly milking it and inducing him to come with a flood of semen although he had come copiously earlier. He managed to stay longer and it was both beneficial for them for the pleasure was staying longer. The moment came when looking at Dana's face was too much to absorb. She was agonizing in ecstasy. Dana's legs were all wrapped up tightly over his waist. He was penetrating her deeply and the more he felt sucked into her vortex of pleasure.

OH, Gary fuck me, fuck meeeee, it's so good, fuck my virgin pussy, fuck me, it's cumming again, it's cuummingggg, Oh." Dana was in a babble of delirious moans. She had been coming with out let up. Gary knew that he would spurt in a fraction of a second and he announced it. His climax came, their lips locked and for a long time their bodies writhed in frenzy, the room reverberating with their primal screams. Gary felt he had spurted like the first as his semen escaped from her velvety lips, frothing around his massive cock that plugged her tight pussy.

Later, when Gary was giving her the money Dana refused. "Treat me to dinner instead and then afterwards let's fuck again."

Gary embraced Dana and for awhile they appeared like dancing to a slow tune from the slow hand man named Clapton.

* * * * "Yeah, I think so, I'm coming... coming yeah..." she cried. Gary smeared his lips on her engorged clit and then sucked. "Urghhhh....oh,,,oh....fuck, shit...think I'm gonna pass out..." Gary continued circling the tip of his tongue around her clit. Her thighs clapped against his ears but they didn't reach them because of his shoulders that were wedged between them so the tension rose high as she want to press her legs together as the oncoming orgasm was so intense. The inner lips ballooned out prodding him to sip and nibble them. Long moans were escaping from Dana's lips. She was in seventh heaven or even eight. It seemed like all the pleasures of her life were concentrated in that area. Gary's dick was boring the bed that he had to raise his butt. By this time, her clit was peeking out from its hiding. His tongue went around it and for every second he crossed its top and feels the bump and each time he did that Dana was moaning like crazy. Gary noticed the tiniest slit inside and pushed a finger in. His finger went in at an inch and twisted gently feeling the smooth wet walls inside.

"Gary you're tormenting me with pleasure. I don't know if I'm gonna pee or not. It's too much. Ahh...ahhh..."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Oh, please don't stop, I think I'm hitting my climax again, nail it down Gary, hit it, hit, oww, oww, here it comes....owwww, it's'so good...."

Gary's face was so drenched with girl juice. At last he's got to enter her and positioned himself on top of her.

"Go ahead Gary, I'm on pill. My mom put me on a pill ever since my two sisters got pregnant.

"Gosh, I didn't even thought about that. I'm glad you told me that."

Gary pushed his dick inside her sopping pussy. He made tiny humping until half was inside. He looked down and watched her pussy gloving his thick shaft. He humped some more to get it all inside till it reached her cervix. "Yeah, I think so, I'm coming... coming yeah..." she cried. Gary smeared his lips on her engorged clit and then sucked. "Urghhhh....oh,,,oh....fuck, shit...think I'm gonna pass out..." Gary continued circling the tip of his tongue around her clit. Her thighs clapped against his ears but they didn't reach them because of his shoulders that were wedged between them so the tension rose high as she want to press her legs together as the oncoming orgasm was so intense. The inner lips ballooned out prodding him to sip and nibble them. Long moans were escaping from Dana's lips. She was in seventh heaven or even eight. It seemed like all the pleasures of her life were concentrated in that area. Gary's dick was boring the bed that he had to raise his butt. By this time, her clit was peeking out from its hiding. His tongue went around it and for every second he crossed its top and feels the bump and each time he did that Dana was moaning like crazy. Gary noticed the tiniest slit inside and pushed a finger in. His finger went in at an inch and twisted gently feeling the smooth wet walls inside.

"Gary you're tormenting me with pleasure. I don't know if I'm gonna pee or not. It's too much. Ahh...ahhh..."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Oh, please don't stop, I think I'm hitting my climax again, nail it down Gary, hit it, hit, oww, oww, here it comes....owwww, it's'so good...."

Gary's face was so drenched with girl juice. At last he's got to enter her and positioned himself on top of her.

"Go ahead Gary, I'm on pill. My mom put me on a pill ever since my two sisters got pregnant.

"Gosh, I didn't even thought about that. I'm glad you told me that."

Gary pushed his dick inside her sopping pussy. He made tiny humping until half was inside. He looked down and watched her pussy gloving his thick shaft. He humped some more to get it all inside till it reached her cervix.

12