All Comments on 'Thin Walls'

by NDorado

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
VerbalEssence1VerbalEssence1over 16 years ago
HOT!!

Very hot story and enjoyed the pace and build-up... from someone who has experience in this capacity, it's nice to not see a "wham-bam-get-your-rocks-off" story! Very nice! Email me if you'd like!! verbalessence1@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"thin walls =degree of reality.

thank goodness for helpful "assistantory" female relatives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One hell of a good sister

I loved this. With the right sister, with the right sense of humor, it's entirely believable. I like her, and hope old bro' gets jump-started with the neighbor lady. Made me smile.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
One of The Best...

Really enjoyed story line and of course can't wait for follow on. This is just the right amount of sister "sex" with a sexy neighbor thrown in for future.

You have a knack... Good Job. Now I must go clean myself off...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well done !

What a great story and so very different from the old run of the mill type . You deserve a 10 and you better come up with several sequels .

jomarjomarover 16 years ago
Well done

Nice story. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it comin!

You definately need to write a sequel, or two or three. More probably.

EveAnnaEveAnnaover 16 years ago
Enjoyable read

I'm not much for the incest stories but I've just read both of yours and really enjoyed them. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Well done.

the.libertinethe.libertineover 16 years ago
Nice change of pace

I really like this story. Zillions of incest tales are posted on Literotica each week, but this one stands out with a truly original premise. I think a sequel would be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, please.

Please write more with this story and soon! great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sequel!

OK... Normally I don't join the chorus chanting "Sequel, sequel, sequel..." but SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't stop writing!

You haven't written in a while but your stories are great. Please write more!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Tell us more!

Hot little tale that needs another chapter.

GspotHitter77GspotHitter77over 13 years ago

you didnt even end the story. What happens after that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
must have more!!

Oh my word, that was good! I want more! Update! More chapters I want them to really fuck good! His cock in her tight swet pussy screaming his name for the neighbor to hear for real. And them "practicing" for the neighbor. and doing it just for fun and they want each other, I think I just finishsed your story in my head. Threesome? Great story!

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Great story but....

This author has a lot of talent and this story has a lot of promise. This story needs a sequel as sure as night follows day. Leaving the story in its present state would be like lovers having sex without either achieving an orgasm. So, come on author - GET WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not the best

rushed no background and by adding the neighbor it exits the incest area. this could have been a good story IF the wannabe writer had actually finished it and kept the brother and sister together. all the writer did was write an introduction to a longer story and posted it as a finished product REAL LAME. this needs a total rewrite making it two or three times longer and leaving out the neighbor keeping it to just the siblings (that is what the incest area is for). all in all a total waste of your time our time and the sites space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice change of pace

i thought it was a good idea...it's good to read something different. it could use a bit more editing and it would have been nice to have the characters and the buildup fleshed out a bit more. it has a realistic theme so a more realistic, slower, uncomfortable, and mixed emotion etc. lead into crossing that first physical barrier would have served better. also, i think the story would have been better if they hadn't gone back in at the very end and just left. still it leaves you open to continuing the story or keeping it as a standalone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

Why does it stop there? I want answers DAMMIT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous