All Comments on 'Things Change Ch. 01'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YES!

SO happy that justice was made...an i hope that mike can move on somewhat from the tragedy, but not entirely. too many writers tend to do that, have their characters move on with no amount of time for healing. but i will admit, anthony sounds like he'd be hot, especially since hes infected-panther, so hes gotta be furry :3

uchenauchenaabout 13 years ago
Zomg!

I'm so excited that you continued with this story! I can't wait to see how it unfolds :-)

Happy Writing to you :-0

cmyoungcmyoungabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I really liked this new one, I am happy you decided to continue with mikes story. I am curious if Anthony and mike get together; he is a panther and didn’t Alex get mauled by a panther? It should be interesting how you follow through. I appreciate the fact you are allowing mike to mourn, I do agree with anonymous that many authors skim over that. Good work, will be looking forward to your next instalment

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
ok, ok

i take back all my anger and irritation that you left Mike with a broken heart and a dead boyfriend.

Suddenly things seem to be getting interesting again - can't wait for the next chapter.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerabout 13 years ago
I Don't Get It...

Okay, the title says "Things Change Ch. 01". But in the comments, somebody said that they're happy you continued with Mike's story. So what I'm wondering is if there was another series with a different couple where Mike was introduced.

GweallGweallabout 13 years agoAuthor
@SoullessCynner

Yes this is a spin off of another story. It's called Wings of Gray. I should have mentioned that in the beginning of the chapter but I forgot, i'm sorry.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

It took alot for me to start reading it. You should be flattered that you made us so invested in Alex and Mike that we can't get over the loss of Alex :) I still really can't believe he got shot. I was glad you started off with that ass Randall going to jail. I'm glad you didn't have him forgive ethan.

I have to wonder...wasn't it a panther that Alex fought in the camps? It'd be really wierd if it was Anthony. Though he didn't react to the picture in any way to say he recognized him. Well, you have some work to do. I'm glad Mike has gone away to college, but I really still can't believe poor alex was killed. What a tragically short life. I'm still grieving lol.

SVBLIXSVBLIXabout 13 years ago
Better

Please no more sad stories you already made me cry once to many and I really hate you for it lol. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Looking forward to hear more of mike and how he's handling his loss

I'm bawling my eyes out.....I can't believe alex gone!!!!!! No more sad stories already!!! I can't take it...i feel like mike already....missing alex...!!! whaaaaaaaaaa!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I like it!! I'm really looking forward to see what happens with Mike and hope he finds happiness, tho I'll always miss Alex

AsymbiiAsymbiiabout 13 years ago
Oh Dang It!!!

Please, please, please don't make me cry in this one. Even my partner cried as I read it to him.

Please let this one have a happy ending. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
white elephant

the spelling was very distracting. i know spellcheck doesn't catch everything; but that 'collage/college' bs annoyed the hell out of me and took away from a 5 star start.

mixed_freek26mixed_freek26about 13 years ago
love this story!!!

i love this story i hope everything is happy and good for mike i felt so bad for him....i want this to be a happily ever after story.....lol me an my bf got misty eyed too reading this lol..

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I hope Mike falls in love again because Alex would have wanted that. So sad that he died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hope

This have a happy ending for I so hope that there is a good ending.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 13 years ago
Just left comment at the end of Wings of Gray

Hadn't realised new story was in progress, silly me.

Possible new bloke for Mike, that's cool. Just remember Alex. I will try to refrain from commenting until I get to the most recent!

Thanks for your stories, Flora

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

you know, you really are awesome. i i was a member, i'd favorite you. i prefer to read the 'mini-romances', and yours are some of the best. i am female and a bit autistic, but i still know a good story when i read one. and i don't know, i kinda got a thing for gay guys. safe, ya know? specially cause i can't tell if they hit on me or not. keep writing! :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

I am behind didn't see this one but looking good and glad Mike still went to college. I don't think you rushed through Ethan and Randall. Randall got what he deserved and Ethan has to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm kind of having a hard time with getting over Alex being killed in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous