Things Happen: Next Generation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers

On the bed, Lisa announced quite loudly that she was about to cum.

"Fuck me harder! Harder!" she cried out. "Oh God!"

Lisa flung her head back and rubbed her clit until the orgasm was in full force. Then she just hung on and felt her pussy burst with one fantastic wave after another. Half way through, Eric grunted and began shooting cum deep inside her cunt.

Frank couldn't hold back after hearing and watching the couple on the bed.

"I'm cumming, baby."

Shelby tightened her grip on his pulsating cock. "That's it. Push it into me. Cum for me, Dad."

"Yes! Yes! Now!"

Frank shoved his cock as deep into her as he could and let the first of several long, warm streams of cum erupt.

"Ohhhh, yes. Keep going," she urged him. "Fuck me!"

Her fingers played with her clit frantically, driving her towards her own orgasm. Her free hand grabbed a nipple and that was enough to trigger it. The chair nearly tipped from the combined efforts of father and daughter, but they managed to last out the entirety of their orgasms. At the end, Shelby's breast was back in her father's mouth.

"Oh my God," Lisa said, collapsed on the bed. Her hands brushed back the hair from her face.

Eric looked over at his girlfriend, her naked body being ravished by her father. Then he stared down at Lisa with her gorgeous breasts.

"You have quite an interesting family."

jus8tine
jus8tine
289 Followers
12