Things Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want the rest?" I held it out to his mouth so that he could hardly refuse it. My chest was just inches in front of him. He opened his mouth and I placed the strawberry between his lips. He bit down.

"Very good," he said, looking up at me.

I looked at the stream of juice, which had traveled half way down my breast, made a right turn and was now disappearing under my bikini between my breasts. Then I looked back at my Dad.

"Want more?"

I leaned forward. My breast was within reach of his tongue. I pulled the bikini top aside to expose nearly all of the wet breast. I knew he wouldn't resist. I just knew it.

He began to lick me. My body quivered from head to toe when his tongue touched me. He was between my breasts, as if that was safer, less sensual. But then he followed the red flow upwards and was licking the sides and top of my breast. The quiver became a tremble.

For just an instant, his lips closed around part of my skin. Almost like a kiss, but a little like a nibble, also. I pulled the bikini strap off my shoulder and let it fall. Another slight pull on the material and my left breast was completely exposed to him.

I didn't want to touch him, yet. After what we had been through I was still afraid of scaring him off. So I let him lick for a second, then moved my body so that my nipple was almost forced into his mouth.

He didn't refuse it. In fact, he put his hand under my breast and pushed it up into his mouth. Dad's tongue worked on my nipple for a second before he took as much of me as he could into his mouth. My pussy ached and I instantly felt the moisture collecting down there.

"Oh, yes. Dad, that's so good," I whispered.

He sucked harder. I'm not sure he even realized I was untying my bikini until it slid off my body and he had both breasts to feast on. The first thing he did was get the last of the strawberry juice off me, then he set about spending equal time on my nipples and breasts.

Finally, I placed my hand on the back of his head and pulled him to me. He didn't need the help, but it made me feel better. And I wanted him to know he could bite, suck, lick and chew to his heart's content.

When I thought he was slowing down, I reached over for another strawberry. He watched for a second as I spread some juice over my stomach. It dripped down and reached the top of my bikini bottom. At that point I lifted the material away from my body just enough to let it flow further down.

I offered the strawberry to my Dad, then moved forward so he could begin licking me again. He began at the top and worked down. When he reached my bikini I pushed it down to my ankles. The juice had flowed straight to my pussy and Dad never wavered off line.

His tongue slid past my clit and I stepped out of my bikini, widening my stance for him. I felt his hands on my ass and I pushed my eager pussy onto his mouth. The sensation of his tongue gliding up and down between my pussy lips, over my clit and back down to my cunt was unbelievable. How long could I hold back without cumming?

I felt his tongue inside me like a small finger, stabbing at the top and sides of my cunt. Then it was on my clit and his lips were biting down on the engorged nub. I wanted to scream.

I had to stop him for a minute.

"Lean back," I told him, pushing on his shoulders.

In no time, he was naked from the waist down. The rigid cock I had become familiar with was standing at full attention. I kissed the tip and gave one quick lick up the bottom side. He needed no further preparation.

I climbed onto the chair and straddled his legs. Sometimes anticipation is greater than the actual event, but I knew this was going to be good. Very good. I spent three days preparing for this. I was ready.

That didn't stop me from teasing him just a little. I let my pussy linger over his stiff cock, lightly letting my skin touch his. Swaying back and forth a little. Letting him cup my breasts in his hands.

Then I took hold of his cock and placed the tip at the entrance to my cunt. I knew I was wet enough I could simply fall into his lap and he'd be inside me. But I wanted to feel every inch of him as he entered. I wanted to feel my cunt expand as his thick cock slid in.

The tip was in. "Oh, God. I want you inside me," I said.

I lowered my body. Juices lubricated us to the point where I could barely stop him from inserting the cock in one, quick motion. But I prolonged it the best I could until I felt my ass on his legs.

My father moaned under me.

"Fuck me, Dad. Fuck my hot, wet cunt until we cum."

It was the culmination of everything I'd thought about for days, maybe weeks. I'd wanted this badly. I wanted it for both him and me. Together.

I gripped the arms of the chair and we began to fuck. My father didn't need to do much. I was so anxious to do this that I rapidly rose and fell on his cock. I squeezed his cock with my muscle, almost certain I could feel the blood rushing through him.

His hands were on my hips. They were strong and reassuring. Occasionally he reached back and held my ass. But mostly he just hung on and let me fuck him.

"Cum for me, Dad. I want to feel your hot cum inside my cunt." I could feel his cock twitch each time I spoke to him. His eyes were closed, but I knew it excited him.

When he looked at me, it was my tits he watched. I bent forward and let him suck them. Each bite of my nipples brought me closer to an orgasm.

He moaned louder. His fingers clutched at my ass.

"Yes. Yes. Cum for me, Dad."

"Oh, God. Lisa," he cried out. "Lisa. I'm…I'm…"

Then his sounds weren't words. Hot fluid exploded from his cock and started to fill my cunt. I urged him on, begging him to cum some more until I joined him.

From deep inside my stomach, an orgasm ran through my pussy. I bounced in my father's lap, feeling his cock continue to spurt cum into me. Wave after wave of my own orgasm caused me to grip his shaft even tighter with my pussy.

Our voices filled the room and we drove each other on. His hands were everywhere. He wanted every inch of me. I wanted him to never stop cumming.

The next thing I knew I was collapsed against him. His head rested on my breasts as I leaned against the back of the chair. His cock was still inside me, though not totally functional. The only sound was our panting.

"God that was good," I managed to say. "You're wonderful."

"You too, hon."

There was one strawberry left and half an hour later my father used it on me on the couch. This time it was a more traditional fuck. That is, if wonderful sex between a father and daughter can ever be traditional.

I suppose stranger things have happened.

12