All Comments on 'Thinking Man’s Action 01'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
YOU DONT HAVE TO WEAR A CAPE TO BE A HERO

nor a ring to have a marriage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very entertaining

Lots of comic relief to a normally dearth topic! I liked it.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Oh come on...

You're really going to make us wait?

jacwizzardjacwizzardover 11 years ago
what?????

and did I miss and ending here???? yikes

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny Characters

Amy makes no sense so far, but the our hero and Ileana are a riot. Particularly like how this guy has an epiphany and starts to change his behaviour, one of the hardest things life to do actually.

Oh, and it's "Mortar" not "Motor", unless you're trying to replicate some sort of dialect. Just a minor nit-pick.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
Okay

This has a lot of set up and we come to the crux of the question.

I did like the bit of political commentary. There is no free lunch. If you want X, you probably aren't going to get Y, which you also value. But it wasn't overbearing and didn't lecture.

The characters felt realish except for Amy. Her motives aren't known and her infidelity seemed a bit...off. But that's your SOD card, so have at it.

Okay...she cheated, they messed with her and now...the wrap up.

Waiting. Hope it comes out soon.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Tremendous chapter one. Great mix of revenge and humor. Whatever you do, don't kill off the kid. Awaiting ch. 2...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Ahhh! Here is the old, cliched " Leaping off a precipice to face off a slavering pack of Lycaon Pictuses ending " !

What a shame cpete can't be bothered to think of a original storyline. It's just pitiful how he disguises the thiness of his plots with hilarious ripostes lambasting women's body issues to outmoded and restrictive old school views for the obligation to uphold vows of monogamy in marriage. Outrageous !

Even worse is his derision of meatheads in college athletic programs. Doesn't he know earning a P.E. degree required a rigorous 40-75 minutes of study weekly ? Enough is enough! Well, unless you count the 2nd part to this wonderful serial that I'm 99.99 % sure to rate five stars, as I have this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it very much

Since part 2 is also ready, hope to see it soon. Think one one of the best so far.

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
A great story

Okay...now I'll just have to wait. It's a great story so far and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Thank you

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Lotś of fun and games here...

Will he be arrested for scaring the dogs? or feeding them?

TU CPete

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moby Dick

A whale of a tale

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Really good

I liked and enjoyed reading this one. Anxious to get my hands on Part two.

AeroielAeroielover 11 years ago
Best Line !!

"Jesus Christ, Bill," Ileana snapped at me. "If your balls and brains shrink any more, you'll be a member of Congress.

Coffee out the nose...& a good laf afterwards. Thanks

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for part two.

markellymarkellyover 11 years ago
Great...

Damn what a read. Great story, look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing as usual.

Child in dog pen just happened at Pittsburgh zoo with a tragic ending. Still hard to think about. Great story otherwise.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
When the Modern Figaro is a female

It is Figaro Type Revenge Story. Figaro= Ileana is betrayed husband's friend.

5*****

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology

I am sorry: It is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The banter between the two is good

But there is no real explanation or insight into Amy's character. If B follows A then there must be a reason why someone SO in love would cheat on their spouse or why she said AMDB is a curtain company.

Plus, hubby's in school all day, working all night and still has time to hang out with his BFF? How the fuck many hours in a day does he have because here on planet Earth, we only have 24hrs in a day. As someone who worked full time while going to University full time, there was ZERO fucking time for anything including worrying about what your partner may or may not be doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOre to come?

I have a feeling cpete gives us more insight into why his wife was cheating in next chapter.

I also recall going to school and working swing shift:

8AM off work

9AM-2PM class

2PM-4PM study/homework

4PM-11PM sleep

11Pm-11:30PM shower/eat

11:30PM drive to work

Midnight-8PM work

Rinse and repeat for 3 years.

It was a bear, but I do still remember with some fondness my study groups and hanging with other students so the hero hanging with the BFF is probable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
who cares about who amy is

she is a tramp a whore and not a wife.

just divorce the worthless bitch after you set her up with a aids infested guy.

good riddance to cheaters who fucking cares why they did or who they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
maybe it just me

but are these stories getting worse. It seem to me it is a contest to see who is the dumbest the characters or the authors, i under stand the sickos they don't care and neither do ninety percent of the readers because they don't read their garbage but this author and others who don't trend that way are getting so off base i only skim their stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

filled with adultery, cheating, friendship, intrigue, action, bravery and revenge.....

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Too much . . .

. . . bad TV soap opera. The plot idea is interesting, but the execution is way too hokie for my taste. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice, witty writing.

I'm not too crazy about the macho talk and the cliche military hero syndrome, but it's funny in the context -- so far. I look forward to the rest of the story.

But "Amy and I's tribulations"? Where on earth did that God-awful construction come from? It's painful to see it in print. And I think you mean "mortar attack." Don't be too grateful to your editor with clunkers like those in your final copy.

leviayersleviayersover 11 years ago

enjoying this story cant wait for chap 2

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Agree with the previous comment

abou the 'macho' chat - and some of the dialogue is a bit clumsy. Still very good story though - but I'll wait for the concluding part before deciding on the stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree w/ Bobnbobbie...

..but still liked it. it got drama, but it also have enough action to make it interesting.

s3tri0s3tri0over 11 years ago
Good so far

I liked it so far, but what blew up Ileana's leg isn't a "motor" round, it's a "mortar" round.

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. Looking forward to next chapter.

Mike from Texas

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
In the story

Somebody wrote in his/her comment: why does Amy cheat? The answer was in the story:

"These social scientists are not alone in their thinking. In 1992, author Dalma Heyek filled The Erotic Silence of the American Wife with what at the time, seemed like heresies: stories of women whose lives were not ruined by having affairs. She chronicled women who were not sorry, who were not punished for having sex out of wedlock. Two years later, In Tempted Women: The Passions, Perils and Agonies of Female Infidelity, Carol Botwin called adultery the "fastest growing women's sport" and attributed its increasing popularity, in part, to women having their own jobs, money, power. She called these women "The Groundbreakers."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you're entertained by this shit

you might be a member of congress. Oh ho ho ho.

Dire. 2*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Good! Action, Drama!

Enjoyed the stories, but me, I would had dragged the baseball bat action out some more. As for nitpicking, maybe the kid with the dogs didn't have his father with him? Who wouldn't jump in to safe their kid.

Watch "the Gods Must be Crazy, it has a kid holding off a dingo by holding a piece of bark over his head to look bigger to the dingo. Good movie too

Chilley

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Bloody hell! 5* ++!

Very eager for the next chapter! cpete, this is good!

cpetecpeteover 11 years agoAuthor
mortar round/motor round

..damn spellcheck...

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Silly Guy

Playing pranks on his wife to get even for serial infidelity. Wow. She has been bringing STD's home to share, most likely. Getting tested would be priority number one. Never touching her genitals again would be number two. All this activity with Ileana is one long major distraction from the story. I suspect when you finally get back to the story, you will find a way to explain that the wife didn't cheat after all and all that texting was for someone else, or something like that. Your saving grace is your humor. Without it, this is a time waster.

stinger82stinger82over 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

Ileana is the most likeable character in the story - I don't care for his wimpiness in addressing the situation with his wife but have a feeling that will change dramatically in chapter 2 - am looking forward to it.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
Likable characters

Interesting plot. It seem like Amy is made into a villan without any reason. Does she just drop out of college and craves attention as an ego boost? The interaction with Ileana makes the story. But the mind games? I believe that Bill is correct in that the mind games ARE a waste of time and energy.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The true life is same

I read TRUE stories about cheating and in majorities family abandon wives in a web site. The first steps were the internet dating, chatting, etc. web sites and the husbands remain alone with the children. I think after or during bringing up the children majorty of them will find newer mates together with the strong love from their children. He is lucky they were before the children project and he wants some payback without prison BESIDE THE SIMPLE MINIMUM FORTUNE DIVIDING DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!! He and the story is very good demonstration for that, the modern marriage founds on mutuality and one of the spouses change one sided marriage (for example cheating) the other gets possibilties for every steps which does not punished with prison or capital punishment.

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Think Again

CPete: good story, but you might ask your sterling editor to take a look at these:

he had called both Amy and I into his office,

motor round hit the mess hall.

"I survived a motor round attack.

You would have been looking at getting a bigger sentence then him."

…concerning Amy and I's tribulations.

Here Ileana had endured much more trauma, comparing our two circumstances was like the difference between an insect bite and...well an amputation.

There was always a small group of young children gathered

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So do you make a lot of changes after your editor, the supposedly perfect mikothebaby has worked her 'magic'? You obviously don't proof read your own work. For a start, the word is THROUGH, not THRU, thru is for texting, write the bloody word. Chocked?! Surely you meant choked?

Neither one of you know the difference between THEN and THAN.

Amy and I's?... Amy and mine.

A lot of commas where there shouldn't have been, even in the middle of words.

Those are just some of the errors that have been missed by both of you, mikothebaby is always made out to be this really good editor and all the writers claim all mistakes as theirs, yet if she's edited surely the majority of mistakes in ALL stories I have seen her edit shouldn't be there.

I know mikothebaby has had a huge rant in the past about people criticizing her editing, well, maybe she needs to learn from it, instead of getting all offended by it, LEARN from it, she is not perfect like everyone makes her out to be, she claimed it takes a lot of her time to edit for the writers on here, she chose to spend her time doing it, the least she could do is do a better job of it.

As far as the story is concerned, thank God you gave Bill some brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOSERS!

Like all the readers who flock to Lit, I truly appreciate the massive amount of Anonymous English professionals who have the time to correct all the grammar and other errors.

But please for benefit of those foolish readers who just wish to enjoy a tale or two, could all you Anonymous English professionals be so kind as to move your unsolicited advise to www.get-a-life.com or www.way-too-much-time-living-in-moms-basement.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trebuchet!

The motor attack was legit. The insurgents were launching engine blocks from old trucks. Having a 3 litre diesel dropped on your leg will ruin your day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About time . . .

. . . he got his head out of his ass.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
Melodrama.

The term melodrama refers to a dramatic work that exaggerates plot and characters in order to appeal to the emotions. This is melodrama and is fun to read. Our villan is really, really bad. Our hero is really, really good. Breaking the gun down and washing the leaner's clothes and making her shower was really a stretch. How about the car? Was that scrubbed? These Loving wives stories lately shy away from a wife that simply has a lover. That is so "yesterday". The wives now have numerous lovers, often having their babies and laughing at the cuck husband, who are always dumber than a box of rocks..We are seeing a trend where cheating wives are becoming far worse monsters than they used to be. So many guys now catch their wives cheating, with the 6th fleet, the Green Bay Packers, and the Ladies Auxilliary and it blindsides them. How could the guy know a few hundred guys, and a few dozen ladies, were getting the wife's best?

The thing about editing is that when a writer makes a special effort to thank an editor and there are more than a few mistakes, it causes the reader to wonder about said editing. Objects of prepositions seem to really confuse writers and editors. "I" is a subject pronoun and cannot be the object of a preposition. Proper use of commas can be a stumper. I know this, yet I make more mistakes than most writers. I freely admit it. This was a lot of fun and I look forward to reading about our hero and his incredible journey. Thanks for the time and effort! It is appreciated.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 11 years ago
I WANT CH 2!!!

And I will whine and beat my fists until I get it.

Great read CP, please don't leave us hanging long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

I loved the reference to the movie Aliens "anyone ever mistake you for a man?" A

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tired of waiting for part 2

You start this story by telling us readers its a two part story and part 2 has been submitted. Then as to be expected you leave us hanging in the lurch while we pine away wondering if we will ever see part 2. I am kind of tired of this immature gamesmanship played on this website, whether by you or the website administrator. Of course you intend to do the same with this same story on another site as well. Why not just submit the who story in total and stop this ill treatment of your readers?

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Good.

I especially enjoy the dialogue and clever quips. The Ashley Madison angle is a new one. This story went down the JPB rabbithole and features a truly out of control serial cheater of the sociopathic variety. We're talking split personality disorder freaky. I guess reconciliation is off the table, huh? I'll read on, as I'm curious where this goes. I think your action sequences are well-written. Are they a bit off-topic? Maybe, but I feel they are leading somewhere. I also sense that the hero is changing and evolving in different ways, which is interesting. Clean writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where is:

Chapter 2?

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank you

A great story.

Thank you

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
DAMN GOOD

You know your stories never make any sense at their start. But somehow you manage to bring it all together. Reminds me of a friend from years ago, he was a lawyer by trade. But to anyone who knew him well. He was a crook, we called him old loophole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Motor round?

How big of a tube projected that motor round?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

RACIST BASTARD!! All Indians are like apu from simpsons?? Motherfucker, show some respect.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 BOOK KNOWLEDGE AND ASSIGNMENTS

should not give false courage. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two Comments

Motor round? Radial engine maybe...I think the word you're looking for is mortar round. Also, "he only had a baseball bat." Far be it from me to point out that a heck of a lot more people have died on a blade or from being brained with a club than have died from gunshot wounds. A baseball bat is perfectly lethal and more than enough to permanently screw up your day. If someone was after me with a baseball bat, I wouldn't hesitate a heartbeat to cap him.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Jeepers Creepers!

This is fun story. I like Rose; I think she's cool. The trick they're playing on his wife is priceless. Looking forward to the next chapter. Pay no attention to the cretins who want to complain about one or two typos especially if they're anonymous.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
So far so good

Great story so far! I love Ileana`s no nonsense attitude. The one thing I just never get is why in these stories, when the hubby discovers the bitches cheating, that they go to all these rounds to gather even more evidence. What`s the point, when it gains no advantage in a divorce. Just divorce the cunt at the moment of discovery, and move on with your life. What difference does finding out all the sordid details make, it only serves to hurt YOU more, so just ditch the bitch and move on.

But I suppose, if all the authors did that, then we wouldn`t have an interesting story.

Oh, look at that! I just answered my own question! Thanks Me for all my help!

And one more complaint. If non-smokers are so bothered by people smoking, Then why the fuck do they follow the smokers outside and stand right next to them? To flap their hands in front of their faces like an asthmatic, demented monkey appalled at the smell of it`s own fart? I`d rather risk the danger of passive smoke than look like a retard! Don`t like smoke? Then do as normal people do. Avoid it!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
we know more about the classmates

than the husband and wife.

so many twists have been set up the story is spinning.

meh

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loving it

Five stars. My second time through.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IN TIME OF CRISIS

no one ever knows what to do when the time arrives. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From a veteran's perspective

I see that some have already mentioned the motor/mortar issue. I am guessing that her pistol was a semi automatic instead of an automatic. There is a difference. Unless you are a member of congress or a hippy that does not know anything about firearms. Other than that I did enjoy the story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

Again, lack of communication. Why doesn’t he tell her that he knows what AMDB is, and why is she lying about it?

"Bill, we need to get more intel on the situation. It says here you can sign up for everything from cybersex, to chats, to full out anonymous sex. So we are not sure if your wife has done anything."

That may be, but again, then why lie about it?

And now that they know what she is doing, why not confront her?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm unsure

As to whether this merely blows or truly sucks. Waste of time.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
IN TIMES OF STRESS

a real man doesn't think, just acts, TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 8 years ago
agree

Why all the bullshit. I agree with sbrooks. Confront her immediately. Just shake that booger off your finger and forget her cheating ass.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
It's a story

This came from someone wanting to entertain us. If everything happened like you want, what's the point of having a story written from their point of view. I like reading a good story even if its not how I would react. Me the stories would be very short: She cheated, brake his neck then hers, Caught her cheating: throw her out jack him or her up, Caught them in the act go to prison for double murder. My stories would be very short indeed. So I see no reason not to try to see what others think of situations like this. I have picked up a couple actions and thoughts I can use in my thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe I need to lighten up.

I know this is just a story and you're just having fun writing it, but the topic is a pretty sensitive and personal one to a lot of people and your monkeying around with it just doesn't sit well with me. I wonder if this was a rape/non-consent story would you have dared to take such a lighthearted approach to it at the protagonist's expense?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

I can never understand wives doing more with their lover boys than with their husbands! Oh, I know the excuse, they don’t want their husbands to think that they’re sluts, but if their husbands ASK for a blow job they’re not likely to hold it against them if they do it!

I think more than once you said, “motor round.” The word is “MORTAR round.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fasting growing female sport

Oh so true.

A few years back in small Montana town of Three Forks, a candy store owner, one of her employees, and her bff who worked for town grade school excelled in that sport. Candy store owner and bff sought out lovers for each other and did a threeway for birthday present of at least one.

Candy store was opened as means to impress businessman boyfriend but became avenue for finding new lovers and providing cover for weekend getaways.

Husband knew but then she did little to hide it. New Year's Eve 2001 she left husband at home and spent night with fairly new and younger lover. 51 at time with black widow tattoo-purple rose tattoo and 36C implanted breasts.

Some months later she spent night at busiest Three Forks

motel right next to main coffee shop whose early morning customers could not help but notice her dark Dodge Neon with signature florescent yellow antenna ball and vanity plates parked in front of motel door....not to mention the lingering good bye kiss in front of packed drive up lane...lattes anyone?

Extra cream!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Basic story is good but your protagonist is a wimp and an ass-wipe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x

Been on the receiving end of a mortar round. Couldn’t hear a damned thing for five to six months except for the high pitch noise in one ear. Almost got forced into a medical discharge. Argued my way out of that saying that I could still do my work with partial hearing. It was mostly true, I was in intel but not only did I analyze I also had to see some with my own eyes. Pictures do not show all that there is to be seen. In any event I was on modified assignment for that time. My friend went home on leave and walked into a “it’s not what it looks like”! He just asked his wife if the guy tripped in the living room and she stopped his fall by catching his dick in her pussy? He walked out after putting his foot up the guys rear. With his jump boots on! He froze all the accounts and went back to base. Wrote a new will and filed it with the base rabbi. We should’ve seen the signs. Nobody asked him why he was back on base so soon. I saw him and asked a regular question like so how is the wife and family doing and he just glared at me then said he was going out on patrol. There was a suspicious package on the road so everyone did what they were supposed to. Five hundred feet on either side, blocked and awaiting EOD. Just as they pulled up he walks right up to it and kicks it. It went off, needless to say the official report said something about how he was just too close and got caught in the blast. Not that it was suicide. His wife and two daughters were graveside. So was his mother who slapped her daughter in law and took the flag from her telling the girls that she would keep it safe for them. Then she told the wife’s parents just what that was about! Between all the grandparents they somehow got the mother declared unfit and took custody. It’s been the better part of twenty years since then and I KNOW the girls are doing better both married and had a very long talk about fidelity with their fiancé. The wife, well it seems that she is still living near her daughters but has only had sporadic communication with both of them. Seems that right after he saw the rabbi he wrote a letter to his mother and sent proof. To this day I do not know what he sent or more about this saga, but I gotta tell you, I wish he would have said something, anything at all. I would have tried anything to help him. He saved my life with that mortar by shoving me down behind a Jeep just as the round hit. The concussion from the blast is what did my ear in. He truly was one of the good guys.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great start

I love the "fat" torture on Amy. That was cold. I really enjoy the characters that abound in this story. One point, I think Ileana probably lost her leg to mortar attack. Motor attacks would do damage, but would be difficult to deliver on target. Great start, now take care of Amy.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Start and then?

You should grab trash can

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Show me a link, CPETE

where a white person that shoots someone that threatened physical previously AND come after a woman w/a bat, suffered negative consequences. Take your time...

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Laws

NY, NJ, CT, RI most Northeastern states and Calif have laws that protect the criminal over the victim if the victim uses a gun for protection. Most universities also ban ANY firearm, mace, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

MarkT63, that is just uninformed nonsense. If your life is threatened outside of your home or any other place you would legally "occupy" (vehicle, workplace etc) then you are directed by law to attempt to disengage, de-escalate a confrontation. If you are able to safely retreat then you must. However, if you are in a life threatening situation and there is no recourse, you can absolutely use deadly to lethal force and that includes usage of firearms if you have a permit to carry. The castle doctrine applies for situations in your home or legally occupied space.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Lord was this some seriously stupid horse poopy.

I do hope you never wrote again after this dumpster fire.

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

I'm left with "what the heck did I just read?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story that was well written. Using the "fatty" solution was very different and I can see how it would affect most females egos. Ever been asked: "Does this dress make me look fat?" Go ahead and tell the truth.

As far as the legal parts of the story I have no idea of what happens in other States and don't really care. Time and place will differ for most cases. Biggest irritant to me was the mention of an exploding "motor". Damn, transportation section needs to get that under control after the next "mortar" attack. Okay, on the nest part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good Lord, learn the difference between than and then. Oh, and I’s that’s a real hoot. The story had promise, but your screwed up command of the English language pretty much ruined it!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 2 years ago

Lot of great humor in this tale. The best part is the motor that took Ileana's leg and messed up her sub sandwich. Probably was a 4 cylinder motor because anything bigger than that would bog down the Trebuchet catapult used to launch it towards the camp.

Great story so far can't wait to read the next chapter.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

like the adjustments to Amy's clothes and ruined dates. Grouping students into 3 groups is so true for Comm. Colleges and or night classes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the hell is wrong with these idiots that post sarcasm and ridicule about the author ! These A holes know that the author is not a Professional....if you are So crass and So perfect yourself, Just move on to the pay to read sights, Jackass.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
The

Sad thing is a normal husband would have confronted her when he heard her lie about the the madison Ashley crap. Of course that would have shortened the story considerably and would have made him look like a man and not a wimp pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous