All Comments on 'Thirteen, Twelve, Eleven, Ten.'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 17 years ago
What a story!

This is a fine story. What life can do to good people and how they handle it, well done! I think it really had a happy ending, they were not together physicly, but there will always be that spiritual connection. After everything they went through together and separatly, friendship is a great thing and never to taken lightly. Thanks for this one!

Black_WidowBlack_Widowabout 17 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing! I loved the background, the plot; Everything! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
one of the better stories

in this site for quite awhile. Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Story Teller of the Nth Degree - KUDO's

I encourage readers and writers alike to read this story by someone of talent, respect and feelings. He writes to life and some of it's frailties, wants and dilemmas. And in a way to stir admiration and understanding and arousals while not causing unnatural absurdities nor using them as hooks to cover a lack of story or abilities.

He is the real thing so sit back and enjoy the emotions he stirs with the talent earned by time and effort.

Good show Author - you are appreciated and looked forward to. This is surely among your best.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Engulf

The characters, the story line, everything I was itching to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Agree

Great story. Nice, passionate, very good.

Hope to read more from you.

Cheers!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
What a Story!

It doesn't always work out, does it. Love lost. Very moving, very romantic story - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sometimes

the second best is the better choice. love the story, the characters, and the ending.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Very nice

Well plotted, well paced, well written, well done. Thank you, Bazzza, for an excellent bit of storytelling. I enjoyed it immensely.

cageyteecageyteeabout 17 years ago
Most importantly . . . .

I enjoyed this story very much.

I did get a little confused a couple of times when you switched from "Adolf's" POV to the narrator and then back to his POV. You also said early in the story after meeting her at the cliff where she planned to jump "I never saw Michelle again after that."

Just very minor points an editor should have caught for you.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing, Erotic, Sensitive, Sensual

Absolutely loved it. Sure, there were a few flaws, but never before has an erotic story brought tears to my eyes. Well done!

vexcavevexcaveover 14 years ago
Simply amazing!

Written fantastically, it mixed in a lot of human traits and emotions into a great storyline. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I thought it was very good that Adolf and Michelle did not end up together. It shows that they are both thinking people who understand themselves and aren't just 2D characters in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah, how I love fiction.

It's the only place where nice guys get laid!

Sweet story; thank you.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Excellent story

Well written, nice character portrayal. But I can't help but wonder at the choices they made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Damned good

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
excellent

This is a marvelous romance story in all respects: good character development, an excellent story line, a good introduction, descriptive love scenes that are tender and very tastefully done, an unforgettable conclusion. The story is also well-written, which is most refreshing. This story truly deserves five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous