All Comments on 'This and That'

by cerection

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Hot stuff and really enjoyable and believable.

HamsterHamsterabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story for this category! Too many stories in this genre involve guys forcing anal on the woman. For an erotic short story we learned a lot about these characters. This one was sensitive,surprisingly light hearted, loving and, best of all, BELIEVABLE! Nice job.

allitnilallitnilabout 12 years ago
Yes we do!

Yes we like thinking about ass fucking, and reading about it too - thanks for sharing the story. Keep it up and write some more, the dirtier the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't believe it took me so long to find your stories. Love how it's all about the love, trust and dynamics between the two of them while still being about very hot, very uninhibited sex. I was the same, had to be pushed a bit into going anal, now I'm addicted to his cock in my ass. It's exactly what she says: You can feel every millimetre, every vein, and what's best, you can feel him shoot his load in there. Love it.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

I want to sexperience and ass-fuck just like that. And a three-hole whore just like that. And be a two-hole whore for her and let her fuck my ass just like that.

But this story ENDED, not to be continued just like that. Damn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous