All Comments on 'This Bed Of Rose's - TEC'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Thank you

This could very well be the best story ever posted to this site. Thank you for sharing it with me.

sacksackover 17 years ago
this got better.....

as it moved along. I thought the beginning suffered from the "don't tell....show" issue, being mostly interesting description as if from an announcer. But the ending was poignant, and believable. I wouldn't go so far to say this is the best story on Lit., but it does mark a departure for you and is one of your better submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Certainly worth another read!

As you know I had already read this several times ... but it improves with each read.

The story line was believable and well done. The ending was touchingly poignant.

I doubt that you've thought of it but the setting is there for a sequel. I see the plot all laid out ...

Great job from one of the best of writers!

Regards, Jack

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Fuck you sack

I didn't say that it was the best story that you read. My opinion reflects my own feeling, not yours. You asshole.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Very well done...

Except that the starting of their relationship was a little too abrupt to be believable!

drmrbludrmrbluabout 11 years ago
Believable tale

I know this thought comes late, but it is still fresh in my mind's eye. Some of the details may seem to push things together in short order, but the whole scene is a very real scenario. The story also reveals a certain humility that is so lacking in many other stories I have had the opportunity to read. Just wish there might be more of it. Thanks for your work, and non-erotic doesn't mean it lacks love, friendship, sharing, and an interesting story worth reading.

ranec1ranec1over 4 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur m8 awsum story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous