This Could Happen to You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdent
jdent
17 Followers

"What are you waiting for? Suck my dick." Cowboy said.

I hesitated, not willing to let him put his dick in my mouth. When I barely parted my lips, he pushed his cock into my mouth. The head was so big; it felt like it took up my entire mouth. I sucked on it like you would a straw and I felt quite a bit of pre-cum flow into my mouth. I was still on all fours and continued to suck while cowboy began pumping his hips back and forth. After a few seconds he turned to Tank and said, "This one is not a very live one, why don't you guys show them some porn or something before the show -- you know like a tutorial." I saw Tank lower his arms and get a very unhappy look on his face. Immediately I remembered the gruesome pictures he had showed me earlier and his warning -- "You only get one chance". I figured I had better get this guy off in order to save my own neck. I didn't need to watch porn for tutorial purposes, I had seen plenty of it in my time plus I had received enough blowjobs in my life to know what felt good.

I raised one of my hands and grabbed the base of his shaft and tried to push his dick further down my throat. It made me gag, my eyes watered and I coughed. I worked my head up and down and began sliding my hand along his shaft with the same rhythm. His hips continued to buck each time my head went down which caused the head of his dick to really go deep down the back of my throat. I noticed the saliva that was generating in my mouth was really thick and extra slippery; as I continued it was running down his shaft to my hand which was almost like a lube that made it easy to stroke him. In the corner of my eye I saw Victor watching us as he was rubbing his dick through his underwear.

Cowboy said, "Suck my balls." So I took his dick out of my mouth, crouched down and put my open mouth on his big ball sack and sucked one of his balls into my mouth. I continued to stoke his cock as I tried to suck the other ball into my mouth, although it was no use. His testicles were just too big, I could have gotten the other one in by using my hand but the hand that I was not using to beat him off was used to keep my balance.

While this was going on, I must not have noticed that Bob, the older heavy white guy had removed his pants and shirt. He walked over beside Cowboy wearing just a white tee shirt and supporting a full fledged boner. His dick was about average size, about 6-61/2 inches with a little curve in it. I noticed that his pubic hair was not completely white but it did have quite a few white hairs in it. He pushed his dick close to my face and he didn't have to tell me he wanted a blow job as well.

I released Cowboy's cock with my slippery hand, grabbed his and began to stroke it. I spit Cowboy's ball out of my mouth and replaced it with cowboy's dick, hoping he was close to cumming. As I was sucking Cowboy and jacking off Bob I felt a pair of hands on my hips, I took Cowboys dick out of my mouth and looked around to see Daniel -- the Mexican with all the mussels crawling up on the bed behind me completely naked. I knew what was coming next and tried to prepare myself for it. I could feel my ass begin to tighten when I felt the head of his dick poking around my ass hole. Finally it found its mark and he began to push it inside me. Had my sphincter not been so stretched by the butt plug earlier I think I may have been too tight for him to slip in, but he seemed to push it inside with out much trouble. He stopped for a minute and then gave it a really hard push and I felt his whole dick burry inside my ass. Once again the pain returned but it was no where near as intense as the pain the butt plug had caused. Once he was completely inside he began pumping away.

Cowboy grabbed my head and turned it back to his dick which looked like it was throbbing now, he pushed it back in my mouth. Every time Daniel would thrust into me, it pushed me harder on Cowboy's cock which was really going deep down my throat now. At the same time, Bob had placed his hand on my wrist and moved it back and forth to jack him off. This went on for several minutes until Cowboy said, "Let me have a piece of that ass."

I knew that there was no way that I wanted that big dick in my ass so I released bob's dick and started jerking off Cowboy again as I bobbed my head up and down faster. I desperately wanted to get him off before he could plunge that huge thing in me. It was no use however; he pulled away and walked to the other side of the bed.

Daniel pulled out and got out of the way while Cowboy climbed up on the bed. He wasted no time and pushed the entire length of his cock into my poor ass. I felt as if the skin around my ass hole was ripping and I was sure blood would soon be dripping off my ball sack.

Bob pushed his dick into my mouth and I was easily able to get the whole thing in after spending the last 5 minutes sucking on Cowboys. Daniel came around to my side of the bed again and stood next to Bob, his dick was standing up at a forty five degree angle. His dick was just a bit smaller than Bob's but looked bigger because it was entirely shaved.

Cowboy was making long deep thrusts into my ass that was pushing me onto Bob's cock. Bob began to moan and pushed his dick all the way into the back of my throat; he put his hands on the back of my head and held me in place. His dick was twitching in my mouth and then I tasted it, he was cumming. I wasn't able to spit it out because my mouth completely filled with his dick. I could feel the hot cum running down the back of my throat. He continued to hold my head until the twitching stopped and he had finished ejaculating in my mouth.

When he finally pulled his dick out of my mouth I was nauseated. Daniel grabbed my head and moved my mouth close to his cock. It glistened in the light with what I only imagined was the lube Tank had put in my ass earlier. I grabbed his dick with one of my hands and began to stroke it hoping that would do since I didn't want a dick that had recently been deep inside my ass put in my mouth, but that wasn't good enough. He pushed the head of his cock against my lips then pushed it in. I was worried about the taste but all I could taste was the aftertaste of Bob's load and the lube on Daniel's shaft. Just like Bob, I could easily go all the way down on Daniel's dick and he obviously enjoyed it because he was holding my head and pushing it all the way down on his dick as I was blowing him.

Cowboy was really fucking my ass hard now, his balls were slapping against mine each time he thrusted. He continued to slam me for a few minutes and said to Daniel, "Let's switch again." He pulled out and got back in front of me. He pushed his dick back inside my mouth as Daniel mounted my ass again and began pumping away. My jaw was beginning to get really sore and I was hoping these guys would just cum so this would be over. Just then I felt the head of Cowboys dick get bigger in my mouth and he shot what must have been the biggest load in history at the back of my throat. The stream was so strong it almost made me gag. He shot at least two or three other heavy streams of cum into my mouth, it was so much -- it was spilling out of the side of my mouth and running down my chin the same time it was running down my throat. As he pulled his dick out of my mouth I saw another thick stream of cum shoot out of his pee hole and it hit me squarely in the back of my throat. I closed my mouth and watched another stream shoot out and hit me on the bridge of my nose; I closed my eyes just as I was hit again in the forehead. He shot at least one or two more streams of cum that hit my face, I had never seen so much cum.

Cowboy backed off and walked over toward the bar set up in the corner, I heard him whisper "Shit" under his breath like he was exhausted. I had not noticed that Victor was now walking up to me. He was still wearing only his briefs. He came up to me and I could see his dick was hard under his underwear. He reached under his belly and hooked the waistband of his underwear with his thumb. He pulled the front of his briefs down exposing his cock. It popped out fully erect. His dick was really short and hairy. Probably 5 inches or so. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed his dick into my mouth. He started pumping his hips; each time I took his dick in I felt his stomach hitting my forehead. After a few minutes I opened my eyes and saw that some of the cum Cowboy had shot on my face was mixed into the hair on Victors stomach and pubic hair.

In the mea n time Daniel was pumping my ass harder than ever. He gave a hard push and quit the rhythmic motion with his dick plunged deep in my ass hole. I felt his body jerking and he let out several moans. I knew he was depositing his load in my ass.

I noticed that the youngest guy, Andrew was now completely undressed. He had quite a few tattoos on his torso and calves. He was now standing next to Victor with a semi hard on, stroking his own dick. It was big. As it hardened I noticed that he had a tattoo that matched a band tattooed around his bicep on the base of his shaft. When his cock was fully erect it looked almost cone shaped. His head was smaller than the circumference of his shaft, and the shaft got thicker and wider as it got closer to his body. Even though his dick was shaped strange, it was long -- my guess is probably 8 to 8 ½ inches.

Daniel pulled his dick out of my ass and I felt his cum running out of my hole and down the patch of skin between my ass and balls. The white man in his 40's that I never got his name, was now undressed and climbing up on the bed to mount my ass. He pushed his dick straight in all the way up to his balls. I guess my ass was already stretched enough that he did not have to ease it in.

Andrew now had his fully erect, cone shaped penis in my face. Victor pulled his dick out of my mouth, allowing Andrew to put his in. Victor reached down, took my hand and placed it on his dick for me to stroke. His cock was really slippery with cum and thick saliva my mouth was producing. Andrew pumped his hips a few times, each time causing my gag reflex to choke me -- the head of his dick was hitting the back of my throat. After four or five times gagging me that made me dry heave he gave it a hard push and the entire length of his cock went inside my mouth. I felt the head of his dick go past my gag reflex and slip inside my throat. I could feel his balls pressing against my chin.

The man fucking my as was pumping really fast and for the first time I realized that my dick was hard. The fucking was causing my dick to come up and slap my stomach. After a few minutes of this fast fucking he pulled out and I felt several large cum streams hit me on the back and between my shoulders. He continued to rub his dick up and down the crack of my ass for a while after he had ejaculated.

Victor moved back in front of me and was ready for me to continue to blow him. I took Andrews cock out of my mouth and began to jerk him off with my free hand. Victor pushed his dick back in and began fucking my mouth, his belly hit my forehead with each thrust. After a minute or so Victor pulled his dick out, turned around and leaned forward and pulled his underwear down. He took his hands and pulled his ass cheeks apart and put his ass in my face.

"Lick my ass" he said.

His asshole was surrounded by hair. I pushed my tongue out and began licking the center of it. He let go of one of his cheeks, and I could tell he had began to jack himself off as I was licking.

"Push your tongue in." Victor said.

I pushed the tip of my tongue in Victor's ass.

"Push it all the way in" he said firmly.

I opened my mouth all the way, and stuck my tongue as far as I could up his ass and wiggled it up and down. His sphincter mussel was opening and closing around my tongue. I could feel him pushing with his asshole. With my tongue all the way in his ass he cut a huge fart that filled my mouth with a blast of air. It smelt terrible; I yanked my head back instinctively. I had an awful shit taste in my mouth.

Victor turned his head around; he looked at me and said, "Keep fucking my ass with your tongue."

I put my face back in his ass and pushed my tongue all the way in his hole again. I continued to wiggle it up and down when he farted again. This time I didn't jerk away, I could hear Andrew laughing, and he said "Shit Victor, you're disgusting."

I kept licking his asshole while I stroked Andrew's cock with my free hand. Victor was still jerking himself off, he tried to fart several more times but nothing came out. Each time he tried his ass mussels would try to push my tongue out but I kept it in there. Suddenly straightened up, turned around and put his cock back in my mouth. As soon as he did I felt his cum oozing out of his dick. He held my head on it while he ejaculated. He came a lot and I had no choice but to swallow most of it. His cum didn't shoot out in streams but it just seemed to keep oozing out, it tasted worse than the others; It could have been the mixture of his ass and cum but it seemed to have a ranker flavor.

When he pulled his dick out of my mouth it was limp again, he pulled his underwear up and walked over to where there were some sandwiches made and began eating one.

Andrew grabbed my arm and began to pull me off the bed. My ass was burning and since I had been on my knees for a while I had a hard time standing up. I could feel cum running down the inside of my legs and down my back. My cock was still fully erect. Andrew laid down on the floor, he pointed his dick up and said, "Come here and fuck me."

I walked over to him, straddled him and bent down. My back was to his face and I put one hand on his leg and with the other I grabbed his cone shaped cock. I moved it around and tried to locate my hole with the head. When I felt his head against my asshole I gently eased myself down on it. At first the head slipped in with no trouble but the further I pushed myself down on it, the more it stretched my sphincter. It felt like he was only in about three or four inches but my ass felt like it was being stretched to the limit.

The black man, Dennis, walked over completely naked. His dick was limp but really long, I could see that his balls were shaven also. He took his soft dick in his hand and moved it toward my mouth. He didn't have to say anything, I obviously knew what he wanted -- so I opened my mouth and began sucking on his dick. At first it was spongy and I could feel it stretching as I sucked on it but it quickly began to get hard. As it stiffened up I realized his cock was probably the biggest one in the room. It grew in my mouth and soon I wasn't able to fit the whole thing in. The head and shaft were really big around and when he was totally hard I could see it was probably ten inches long or better. There was a curve about half way down his shaft that made the head of his dick angle down. I was still working myself up and down on Andrews dick, but still unable to fit the whole thing in.

As I fucked Andrew and sucked Dennis, Daniel and Cowboy both walked up to us stroking their dicks trying to regain hard-ons. Mr. Takanomi also walked up naked with a stiff prick. His dick was small, probably only 4 ½ inches long and thin. His head was almost a purple color and was much larger than his shaft to the point that it appeared to not belong on that particular dick. It was surrounded by thick black pubic hair that appeared to be mostly straight and his balls were also surrounded in black hair. His balls looked like a pair of eggs in a black nest. It was almost comical how small his dick appeared next to Cowboy's and Dennis'.

Dennis was pushing his dick hard into my mouth and I tried to use my tongue to block it from going all the way down my throat. His pee-hole was really big and when his head pushed against my tongue it felt like the tip of my tongue was slipping inside it. When Dennis quit fucking my mouth, Mr. Takanomi moved his cock toward me and I took it in. If it weren't for his large head, it would have felt like I was sucking my thumb. The whole thing easily fit in my mouth and it was completely rock hard.

Andrew had his hands on my hips and each time I pushed down on his dick I felt him pulling me down harder until the whole thing was entering me. When the entire length was in me, it felt like the base of his shaft was splitting my ass open.

Mr. Takanomi came quickly. Even though he kept his dick in my mouth while he cumming, I was able to spit most of it out of the sides of my mouth. Mr. Takanomi never said a word, just gave a little grunt as he began to cum. After I had sucked all the cum out of his dick, he returned to his pile of clothes and put his boxer back on.

Cowboy stuck his cock back in my mouth and Andrew began fucking me harder. One of my free hands was jacking off Dennis and the other was jerking Daniel.

Cowboy said, "Put your finger in my ass." So I let go of Daniel's dick, put my hand between Cowboy's legs and began feeling around for his asshole. My fingers were still covered with saliva so my index finger slid in Cowboy's ass without any trouble. I pushed it in up to the knuckle and wiggled it back and forth as I slid it in and out. It wasn't long before Cowboy was cumming again. Just like last time it was a gusher. With his dick in my mouth I had to try to swallow most of it. There was so much I had to swallow four or five times but he just kept cumming.

As Cowboy started to cum, Andrew began as well. His big dick was all the way up my ass as he started to shoot his load. I could feel his dick pulsing inside me and felt the hot cum entering my ass. After Andrew came, I sat on his dick while Cowboy's orgasm began to come to a close. Andrew pushed me off his dick and when I stood up I felt a large amount of cum pour out of my ass. I looked down and it had landed on Andrew's stomach. I also saw most of Mr. Takanomi's cum that I had spit out had landed on Andrew's left thigh. When he noticed this he told me to turn around and clean him up with my tongue.

I bent over him and licked all the cum that had spilled out of my ass onto his stomach off of him and swallowed it. Then I did the same with the cum on his thigh. Andrew's dick was still semi hard and he instructed me to clean it off, so I sucked it and licked his balls until he was completely cleaned up. After I had finished I sat up on my knees and Dennis came back over to me, motioning me to finish his blowjob. I sucked him and stroked his cock with one hand. With the other hand, I squeezed and tugged on his balls.

While I was blowing Dennis, Victor and the older white man returned with full erections. They were jacking themselves off while they watched me give Dennis head. I could tell Dennis was about to cum when he pulled out and told me to open my mouth. I did and he finished the job himself. He jerked himself off until he began to cum. When the first stream shot out of his freakishly large pee-hole, it reminded me of someone peeing. The stream didn't shoot out in spurts, instead it shot out as a continuous flow hitting me in the mouth and all over my face. The large stream was followed by several shorter ones that covered my face and got all in my hair. Cum was in my eyes and I couldn't open them because of the stinging. As soon as he was done I felt someone grab my arms and I was laid on my back on the corner of the bed. I felt someone grab my ankles and my legs were lifted into the air. I was wiping the cum out of my eyes and looked down to see the older, nameless man work to stab my ass with his hardened prick. It slid in easy. He fucked me for a while as the other guys stood around jacking themselves off while they watched us.

I looked down and noticed my dick was hard as granite. There was cum on my stomach that had dripped out of my own cock. I had not had an orgasm but was defiantly cumming. I thought it was strange but each time the man pumped his cock in my ass a small amount of cum would push out of my dick.

jdent
jdent
17 Followers