This Could Happen to You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdent
jdent
17 Followers

Daniel, the muscular one, pushed my shoulders toward the edge of the bed to where my head was hanging over the side. His dick was hard and standing at attention. He positioned himself over my mouth and pushed his ball sack down on my mouth. His balls were small and sucked up tight under his dick. He had virtually no nut sack because it was all so tight, so I really wasn't able to suck on his balls -- instead I just licked them along with the underside of his shaft and the patch of skin between his balls and asshole. After a few seconds of this he pushed his dick down into my mouth, leaned over my body and began fucking my mouth rapidly.

The man in my ass was fucking away fast now and I felt him pull out. I couldn't see it but I felt his cum hitting my dick and balls. Almost immediately after he had cum on me, I felt someone else grabbing my ankles. I felt another hard dick slide into my ass. Daniel was still fucking my face so I was not able to see who had just mounted my ass, but whoever it was -- they were pumping away furiously.

My jaw felt like it was locked open and the mussels in my cheeks felt like they had tight knots in them. Daniel was fucking my throat so fast and deep I was having a difficult time catching a breath between his pumps. His body was literally laying across my check which did not help with my breathing. I could tell right before he came that it was coming. He began to slow down a bit but the trusts became harder and deeper until he buried his cock deep in my throat. It felt like the cum was shooting against my Adam's apple. I wasn't able to spit any of it out since his dick was all the way in my mouth and his cum stream was shooting so far down my throat. When he had completely finished shooting his load he pulled his dick out and I was gasping for air.

I looked to see who was holding my legs while they were fucking me and it was Bob, the older man. His eyes were pointed down watching his dick sliding in and out of me. I looked around the room and saw the older man who had just cum on me getting dressed. Daniel had walked over to the bar and was drinking. Mr. Takanomi was stroking his dick again trying to get it hard.

Victor moved over in front of my face and pushed his dick into my mouth. He leaned over my chest the same way Daniel had done but since Victor was much heavier I instantly knew I was going to have a problem with his weight on me. His stomach lying on my chest forced all the air out of my lungs and he began to pump away on my mouth. I used both of my hands to try and push him off of me but it was no use, he was too heavy. He kept it up for what seemed an eternity until I thought I was going to loose consciousness. Suddenly he stood up and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I took several large breaths of air and the dizziness I was feeling went away.

Victor took his right hand and cupped his balls with his palm. He had his dick held between this thumb and index finger and began to slap his prick on my face and mouth. After this he did like he had done before and turned around, spread his ass cheeks and pushed his asshole toward my mouth. I knew what he wanted, so I stuck my tongue out and began licking his ass again. He began gyrating his ass up and down as I licked his hole and the section between his ass and balls.

Bob began cumming in my ass, as he began his orgasm he started thrusting into my ass really hard and his thighs were making slapping noises as they hit me. As soon as he was done ejaculating he pulled out and let my feet fall to the floor. Victor stood up and walked around behind me. He grabbed my hips and flipped me back over into the doggy style position. I felt Bobs cum oozing out of my asshole. Victor took his middle three fingers and wiped my ass with them. He reached around and put them in my mouth. I sucked Bob's cum off of Victor's fingers as I felt him slid his dick in my ass.

The rim of my ass hole was burning with every stroke Victor made. I thought back to the comments Tank had made about thanking me later for the lube he had put in me. I tried not to think about how painful this would have all been if not for that lubrication.

Cowboy was back in front of me supporting another hard on. I was amazed that this guy had already came what seemed like a quart and was able to get it up again so quickly. He pushed his dick back into my mouth, something I was now very used to, and began fucking my mouth again.

Victor's weight was pushing me into Cowboy with each of his thrusts. I could feel his belly hitting my ass each time pushed his dick in. In the corner of my eye I could see Andrew walking up again, stroking his cock which was also fully erect. I took a free hand, grabbed his cock and began jacking him off. I still couldn't believe how big around the base of his shaft was. The arm I was holding myself up with was feeling very tired, and it made me realize that all the mussels in my body were aching. I thought to myself, "How much more could these guys's want? They have already cum once; some of them had even cum twice."

The present position went on for quite some time with Victor fucking my ass, Cowboy with both of his hands holding my head and fucking my mouth, and my right hand jacking off Andrew. When Victor finally began to cum, he began fucking harder and letting out loud grunts. His hard thrusts made it hard for me to keep my balance, but it was over soon and as soon as the last of his cum was inside me -- I felt his dick slip out of my ass hole. I actually tried to not let any of it drip out since my ass was really hurting with a burning sensation. I thought his cum might act as additional lubricant. Regardless of how hard I tried to keep it inside, my sphincter mussel was wrecked and I felt some of it dripping out and down the inside of my leg.

As soon as Victor was off the bed, Cowboy was moving around toward my ass and Andrew was positioning himself in front of me for a blow job. I put the head of Andrew's cock in my mouth and tried to prepare for Cowboy's big dick in my ass. I felt the head of his dick pressing against my asshole and as soon my sphincter opened up the entire shaft sunk deep inside me. Even though my ass had been loosened up, it still hurt like hell. There was no messing around this time, Cowboy started fucking me hard right away.

I did my best to suck off Andrew but my ass was really in pain now and I don't think Andrew was pleased. I just was not able to concentrate on giving a good blowjob with Cowboy fucking me the way he was.

Mr. Takanomi had walked up to the side of the bed; his little prick was standing at attention also. I reached over and began jacking him off as I sucked on Andrew. As I was doing this, Cowboy continued to pound at me hard. I tried to think of anything to take my attention away from the pain in my ass. Regardless of what I tried to think about, my thoughts kept coming back to the fact I was being gang raped -- if you could call it that, since I was a willing participant.

Cowboy never missed a beat. When he was close to cumming, he leaned over me and put his left arm around my stomach. He reached around me with his right hand and began feeling my dick and balls. My dick was still rock hard and at first I thought he was about to jack me off. I didn't want him to but I knew if he did, it wouldn't take much to get me cumming.

Cowboy said to Andrew, "You better take your dick out of his mouth for a minute."

Andrew did, and stepped back a step.

Right as Cowboy started to cum, his left arm tightened around me. What came next -- I wasn't expecting. Cowboy took my balls in his right hand, and as the first stream of cum shot in my ass, he squeezed and clamped down on my balls. The pain shot through my stomach like fire and I bucked and kicked trying to get him to release them. The more I fought the harder he squeezed. This went on for what seemed forever, but as soon Cowboy had finished cumming he let go. He rolled off of me and lay on the bed on his back.

He looked up at Andrew and said, "That's called 'riding the bronco'. You try to stay on for 8 seconds. Plus that asshole gets tight."

Andrew laughed, "Shit man, you're crazy."

I was laying on my side balled up with may balls in my hands. They hurt like hell and my dick had gone limp. Mr. Takanomi wasted no time getting behind me and lifting my ass back into the air. He pushed his dick inside my ass and began to fuck me. I must say it was a relief to have his small dick in me compared to Cowboy's. If my ass hadn't been so stretched by the bigger dicks that had been fucking me, the large head on Mr. Takanomi's prick might have hurt when it entered me. At this point however, it could easily push in and out without causing me any uncomfort.

Andrew got back in front of me and pushed his dick back inside my mouth. I suddenly felt extremely tired and was really ready for all of this to be over. Mr. Takanomi fucked me as I sucked Andrew's dick. After a while the pain in my balls began to fade. By the time Mr. Takanomi was ready to cum, I could feel that my dick was starting to get hard again.

When Mr. Takanomi did cum, he kept his dick inside my ass. When he was done, he pulled out, walked over to his clothes and took a handkerchief out of the pile and cleaned his dick off with it. He dressed and was walking out of the room before I was able to get Andrew to climax. I thought I was about done since no one moved onto my ass when Mr. Takanomi was finished, so I tried extra hard to finish Andrew. Just as he was about to cum, Denis and Cowboy both came back to the bed stroking their cocks.

The first stream or two of cum was shot off in my mouth, and then Andrew pulled his dick out and shot the rest of his load on my face. Cum got in my right eye and I was completely blinded. It also burned like hell.

Dennis, the black man with the huge dick, pushed his rod in my mouth. Cowboy pushed his dick at my mouth and was trying to get his in there as well, but it was no use, the two of their dicks were too big to both fit inside my mouth. I decided to go back and forth between the two, taking turn sucking each of them. I just could not believe that Cowboy had already cum at least three times and his dick was hard again wanting more action. I did notice though, that the hardness of his erection was not quite what it had been the first time I gave him a blow job.

While I was sucking Cowboy, Dennis moved around to my ass. I prepared for what I knew was coming. His head was enormous and even though my ass had been thoroughly stretched, it was still extremely painful when he pushed it in. As he began to fuck me I could feel every inch of his huge cock filling my ass.

I slipped my finger back inside Cowboy's ass hole, hoping that I could get him off quicker by doing so. It seemed to work, I could tell he was enjoying having his ass probed as I blew him. This time it took a lot longer to get Cowboy to cum, but when he finally did, it seemed like he came the same volume as he had before. He kept his dick in my mouth as he ejaculated, and as before, most of it had to be swallowed. I could notice that my stomach felt full from all the cum I had ingested.

He kept his dick in my mouth even after he had finished cumming, so I continued to suck it. Even though I was sucking on it, I could feel his dick getting soft in my mouth. I looked up at him and could see he was watching Dennis fuck my ass.

Dennis had begun to pump me harder and right before he came he pulled his cock out. He came like he did before; one long continuous stream of cum that landed all over my shoulders and back, followed by several smaller squirts.

Cowboy backed up and his cock fell out of my mouth. It was limp now but still looked huge. I was exhausted and layed down on my side. Dennis walked around to my face and put his soft dick in my mouth. I sucked out what little cum there was still in his shaft.

I noticed that Cowboy was looking at my dick, which was rock hard again. Cum was oozing out of it again but I had still not had an orgasm. Cowboy told me to jack myself off so I rolled on to my back and began to play with myself. It didn't take much since my dick was covered in cum and lube that had dripped out of my ass and ran down my balls. I came within a minute or two and shot a healthy load onto my stomach.

"Eat your cum." Cowboy instructed. So I took my fingers and scooped the cum off my stomach, put my fingers in my mouth and swallowed it.

All the men began to dress. Cowboy looked at Tank and said, "Take us home - Tank.".

"You guy's done?" Tank asked.

Everyone either nodded or answered with a "yes".

With that, Tank began to walk toward me. As he did he began to undress. When he got to me he undid his pants and to my surprise he was not wearing underwear. As his pants hit the floor, his fully hardened dick popped up. It was the biggest dick I had ever seen. It even made Dennis's seem small. It was longer, probably a good twelve inches and quite a bit larger around. Once again, my mind was trying to come up with a way to protect my sphincter. I jumped up and began to try to blow him. His dick didn't fit in my mouth, only the head would.

Tank didn't want a blow job, he had been watching all these other guys get their rocks off with my ass, and he had every intention of fucking me as well. He pulled away from me and got up on the bed behind me. Once again I was scared. I knew his dick wouldn't fit in my ass. Dennis had a big dick that barely was able to penetrate it and Tank's was much larger.

He grabbed my ass checks with both hands and spread them apart. He then spit on my asshole and got up behind me ready to push it in. I felt his enormous head sitting between my cheeks touching my hole. As he began to push it in, it pushed my face into the mattress. At first, it was just pressure -- not pain. But as my hole began to open and his head began to penetrate me, the pain became intense. Once again I couldn't breathe and I felt the veins in my face bulging. It finally went in, but unlike the butt plug that hurt to insert, but once it was in there was relief because the diameter was smaller at the base. Tank's dick was thick and was stretching my sphincter the entire time it was in my ass. Each thrust felt like sandpaper and gave me a tearing sensation in my ass.

With the other guys, even the big ones; after a few minutes my ass became adjusted to the stretching. This was not the case with Tank. There was nothing pleasurable about this. And he fucked hard. The longer he went, the more violently he fucked me. When he would pull his shaft out I felt my ass and colon clinging to his dick. It literally felt like my colon was being ripped out of me.

I was having difficulty breathing and may have lost consciousness. As he started to cum he began to violently thrust his dick all the way inside me. I felt the first stream of cum shoot inside me. He quickly yanked his whole dick out in one swoop, moved around to my head and finished ejaculating in my face.

I fell to my side, unable to move after the torture I had just received. Tank was wiping his dick on my lips and I stuck out my tongue to clean him off.

When he first started to cum, all the guys in the room began chanting "Tank, Tank, Tank". Now that he was done they were all laughing and applauding.

I just lay there still not wanting to even try to move. I looked around the room and noticed everyone was almost completely dressed. Tank was also putting his clothes back on.

Cowboy walked up to me and commented to Tank as he passed him, "Good time, man. I had fun." Cowboy lowered his zipper and pulled his dick out of his pants. He began peeing on me. His piss stream was hitting me in the face and head. There was nothing I could do about it, I was still in too much pain to try to move out of the way, so I just lay there and let him empty his bladder on me.

Most of the men were leaving the room. When Cowboy was done he zipped up and walked out also. Tank stayed behind straitening up a few things. After a few minute he came over to me and told me to get up. I had trouble getting to my feet. He pointed at the door and said, "Let's go."

The first step was the hardest. My legs were quivering and I was only able to take short steps. I could feel the drying cum sticking my skin together as I walked down the hall way. Tank was patient with me moving slowly. He led me into another bedroom that had an adjoining bathroom.

As Tank closed the door he told me, "Get cleaned up."

I stood there naked, completely covered in cum and piss. I slowly made my way to the bathroom. I wanted to sit on the toilet and try to force some of the cum out of my ass, but I wanted to rinse off worse. I went straight for the shower, turned the water on hot and climbed in. It felt wonderful, I sat there with my head under the hot water for what seemed like hours. I began pushing the cum out of my ass and was surprised by how much I farted in the process. I guess there was quite a bit of air pushed into my colon during all the fucking.

I got out of the shower and dried off. There were no clothes so I just wrapped the towel around myself and went back into the bedroom. There was a small round table at the foot of the bed that had a sandwich and a glass of iced down coke on it. I had never felt so hungry and thirsty before so I went over and quickly ate the entire thing, I then washed it down with the coke.

A minute later, a familiar dizziness came over me. I knew what it was, it was the same feeling I had in the strip club. I couldn't believe I had allowed them to drug me twice. I laid down on the bed and I was out again.

I woke up to the noise of traffic. It took me a minute to realize that I was underneath a highway overpass. I was fully clothed except for my underwear and socks. When I checked my pockets, I was surprised to find my wallet and keys. I was even more shocked when I opened my wallet and saw all my credit cards and cash.

I was still in Austin and when I returned to my hotel, my things were still in my room. I wrestled with the idea of calling the police but was just not able to do it. I decided I would keep the secret, that is until now.

The weeks that followed were difficult. When I returned home I was very secretive, I did not want my wife to see my body completely shaved so I stayed fully clothed at all times around her until my hair grew back in.

As you might imagine, the days after my ordeal, I had real trouble going to the restroom. I ended up purchasing laxatives that helped ease the uncomforting feeling while going to the bathroom.

I still work with the same company and still have to travel like I used to but my habits have changed. I no longer leave the hotel except for work related things. I also do not spend time in the hotel bars.

I hope that by sharing this, it may prevent someone else from going through what I had to endure.

jdent
jdent
17 Followers