This House of Incest!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
939 Followers

"So, you like the day off I got you?"

"Um fine, thanks," Kevin thought about how odd it was that his mom got him a day off from school. But odd was a recurring thing for him that day.

"Had to do a lot to get it, and I do mean a lot," she chuckled. He looked at his mom with a confused expression. He then took a quick glance down, and noticed that she had nothing on underneath. It was just a dress shirt and her tanned sexy legs.

"Yes Son, I had sex with your principle. Well, I didn't really need to; I wanted to, he's such a hunk!" She grabbed the collar of her shirt, "This is his; I like to collect all the shirts of the men I had sex with, it's weird, I know."

For a few seconds, both looked at each other in silence

"M-mom," Kevin said nervously, "what the hell is going on?"

His mom took a deep breath, and began to speak, "Well you see Son, this family comes from a long line of people dating back to centuries who believe in something we like to call 'Free Love.' And that is the concept that any two people who want to have sex, do it with out thinking about the repercussions."

His mother continued, "None of this taking out someone for a date five or six times and then having sex, we believe in doing it there and then. But Son, I don't want to bore you with the long (and she did mean long) history of this family. Because I know the only question on your mind is, 'is she wearing anything underneath that shirt?'"

Kevin's mother unbuttoned her shirt, gave a smile to her son and removed the clothing to reveal her naked body. Her body, aged fine like wine, was desirable to any red-blooded male who wanted a woman with experience. With the thoughts of his mom whoring herself out running in his mind, he could not take anymore teasing and flung open his covers.

He got out his bed and started kissing his mother passionately on the mouth. Even Denise was surprised with this reaction, she knew the men in the family had huge raging infernos of testerone running in them, but her son was even more of a beast then the other men she could remember. He could not take her hands off her, his hands were going crazy as he explored her body

She shoved her son forcefully to the bed, licked her fingers and put them in her pussy. She got close to her son and tore of his shorts; she took her already-wet pussy and shoved into her son's cock.

"Your trendy sisters like anal, but I much prefer vaginal sex," said the experienced Denise.

She rode him gently, as she would a hundred times after that encounter. Kevin was overwhelmed by the incredible feeling of his sexy mother riding him; it was the ultimate taboo and the ultimate high. Neither spoke, they just felt it. After five minutes of his mother riding him, they got to talking.

"So Mom," said Kevin as his mom rode his cock, "why did I have no urges before I turned eighteen?"

"Because Kevin, your special sexual urges; the ones you have for your sisters and me, only manifest when you turn eighteen. Everything this family did before you turned eighteen was secret to you. It was so cute to see you all freaked out after doing Shelly and Kelly, but I'm sure you're over that now."

"Funnily enough, I am!" Kevin went back to enjoying his mother grinding on him.

"Kevin you're going to have so much fun," said his excited mother, "you've got so many cousins and aunts who are just dying to meet you."

Kevin smiled a huge grin, and they both talked and fucked into the night. It was a birthday he would never forget...

***

"So that's the story of how it all got started...There is still some other stuff," Kevin pondered for a second, "but that's not the issue, what I need to do now is put this dick in your wonderful ass."

He moved her around and got Johanna on all fours. He slapped her ass before sticking his cock in, "Oh yes!" she moaned in delight. He went deep into her ass as he put his thumb in her mouth. She sucked his thumb as he fucked her in the ass.

She was behaving like the woman she never thought she would be. While Kevin was feeling up her soft skin, he looked at the clock and knew he had to finish up.

He took a couple more deep thrusts into her ass and got close to cumming. She sensed this and said, "cum on my ass."

He got ready, slapped her ass a couple more times, and shot his cum on her ass and back. He lay out on his bed, exhausted, with her right next to him.

He put his hand on her cheek, nudged close and gave her a romantic kiss on the lips.

"Ok, time to go," right after saying that, Kevin clapped his hands loudly.

A tall white man walked in from a secluded door that was behind the bedroom. He wore a sharp black suit, seemed to be in his 30's, wore sunglasses and had balding dark hair. If it was someone else, you would think this man was Secret Service.

Johanna looked at him for a second before she realised she was fully naked in front of a stranger. She wrapped the bed sheet around herself.

"W-who is this man?" asked Johanna.

"Not important," replied Kevin, "I'll see you soon. I had a great time. He will show you where your clothes are and let you go home."

The man led Johanna to the room, she looked at Kevin before entering, he waved her off. Johanna walked into a nondescript grey corridor, which had several identical rooms. She seemed very nervous next to the man.

"I've seen many naked women before, no need to be so scared," right then, he noticed that while Johanna had sheets covering her front side, she had none covering her back. He took a look back, "hmm, nice ass." He remarked. Johanna did not respond.

"And here's your room."

"How do you know I won't tell anyone about all of this?"

"You won't," said the man.

"But how do you know I won't?"

"You won't," the man said sternly. "Mr Karlson has your contact details and will call you when needed, goodbye Ms Allen."

Johanna went into the room and found matching baby-blue bra and panties. She put them on quickly. She paused when she saw the dress they left for her. It was a tight leopard print dress. She put the dress and the heels they left for her on and walked out the adjunct door to her left. She found herself behind the house next door to the one she entered in.

She had the same feeling Kevin had on his 18th birthday, she wondered about all that happened, and thought that maybe it was all just a dream. While she walked the sidewalk, a man walked past her, he looked again as she walking and gave her a wolf whistle. She walked on home with a noticeable smile on her face.

Kevin walked into his kitchen, with both his sisters and mother there, fully clothed for once.

"You done," asked his mother.

"Oh yeah it was great," said an elated Kevin.

"What the fuck? We didn't even have a go!" said Kelly, "and I didn't get to use this," Kelly pulled out a blue dildo from a kitchen cabinet and laid it on the table.

"Next time," said Kevin.

End

Surt
Surt
939 Followers
12