This Land Is Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

I laughed and said, "Yes dear."

Still smiling she cocked her head to the side slightly and looked at me. After nearly a minute of studying my face, she said softly, "You're very comfortable being you. What I mean is, that you know who you are, and you like that person. You're very self confident without being arrogant. I think what I'm seeing is the real you, no more, no less."

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders as I said, "I'm just me. It took me a long time to get here but you're right, I do like me now. I didn't care one way or the other for a long time, actually I didn't even think about it."

I was wondering where this was going when she said, "You wouldn't believe some of the acts I've seen guys put on."

"Oh yes I would, I'm a guy remember. I've put on a few acts in my lifetime, some have worked, and others haven't." I paused to sip my beer before I went on, "I finally figured out that being me was the best act of all. It sure makes life a whole lot easier."

Chuckling, Linda sat up, saying, "I was afraid you were going to say that. Now you're in trouble and I've got a big problem. Part of me says to run like hell out that door and another part of me says go over there, sit down in his lap, and kiss the hell out of him."

She turned her beer up and finished it. When she turned it down, she grinned and said, "I think I'll have another beer and think about it."

I didn't know what to say, although I knew which one of those I'd vote for, if I were asked. She stood up, moved to the end of the coffee table, and stopped. She looked at the empty beer bottle and then glanced at me. With an impish grin, she sat the bottle down and walked over to my chair.

"I don't really need another beer and to hell with common sense," she said as she sat down in my lap and cuddled up with her head on my shoulder. "Don't make me regret this," she whispered softly.

"I won't if I can help it." I replied in a soft whisper of my own as I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly. She rolled toward me and put her arms around me, returning the hug.

We held each other and for some reason, that just seemed right. After a while, Linda sighed and said, "This feels so good and so right. I feel so peaceful and content."

"The same thing has been going through my head." I told her as I ran my hand up and down her back slowly.

She sighed again and snuggled closer. A moment later, she softly said, "I brought my sleeping bag so I could sleep on the couch but for some reason, I don't think I'll need it."

With a grin I asked teasingly, "Oh, is it that warm in here, that you won't need it?" I could feel her chuckle, more than I heard it.

"Well, I'm afraid that you will need it. I think I'll air up the queen sized air bed I have in the closet, so we can sleep upstairs, under the stars," I whispered into her hair.

She raised her head and looked into my eyes for a second. "That sounds wonderful," she whispered back and then we were kissing. Softly and sweetly at first and then it built slowly, seemingly in small stages until it reached a point where we both moaned softly and broke it off. We were both breathing hard as she returned her head to my shoulder and snuggled up.

"Wow!" she whispered under her breath.

I nodded my head against her hair and replied, "Yeah, me too."

We sat there a long time, just enjoying the feel of our hearts beating together, our breathing almost synchronized. My hands would wander up and down her back from time in a tender, gentle caress. Her hand on my back would open and close when I did, her nails scratching gently against the cloth of my shirt.

She took a deeper breath and let it out with a murmur of pleasure. Slowly she sat up and smiled down at me. "Ok, you find that air mattress and blow it up, and I'll go get my overnight bag and the sleeping bag," she said softly, a grin growing on her face. "Anyway, I have to pee, beer does that to me," she added as she climbed off my lap. When she was on her feet, she leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.

When she broke the kiss, she sighed and straightened up. "Come on, I think we're ready for bed. What do you think?"

I nodded and replied, "I'm sure of it." Then I stood up from the chair and asked, "Are you sure about this? I know I am but I want you to be also. There's a lot at stake here to screw it up by getting in a hurry."

Linda grinned and replied as she came into my arms, "I am now."

Then we were kissing again and this time the passion was right there from the start. Our tongues were fencing and dancing as our hands explored each other's backs and butts. When my hands cupped her denim cover ass cheeks and squeeze gently, she moaned deep in her chest, and pressed her body tighter to me. I could feel my hard manhood trapped between us. From the way she moved her hips, I knew she felt it to.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and pulled back from me. Taking a couple of deep breaths, she blew out the last one and whispered, "Go get that damned bed before we end up on the couch." Then she turned and hurried toward the bathroom.

I stood there looking after her for a second as my brain re-engaged its clutch. Then I grinned and went to get the damned bed, knowing that this meant something special to both of us.

*****

I had the bed blown up, a new blue sheet and two pillows on it, when Linda came up the stairs. I had turned on the work light hanging next to the stairs, when I had come up. Linda stopped as she reached the light and grinned at me. She still had on the peasant blouse but now it was around her chest below her arms. It made a very short dress, ending high on her thighs. All I could do was stare, her long beautiful legs, bare arms and shoulders had me mesmerized.

"I take it, you like my improvised night gown? The one I brought to sleep in is ankle length and flannel. I thought this would be much better."

I cleared my throat and swallowed. "You thought absolutely right," I whispered, my voice not working right. I cleared my throat again and said in a more normal voice, "You are one beautiful lady and somehow that outfit fits our first might together perfectly."

Glancing down at her sleeping bag dangling from a short cord, I chuckled. "Even that is fitting." The bag had pictures of Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy on it.

She laughed as she lifted it and started to unroll it. "It belonged to my daughter years ago and it's the only one I could find," she said as we unfurled it and spread it over our bed.

When we finished, she looked down at the bed and grinned, "Something old and something new, something of mine and something of yours. There's even something blue. It looks like it's trying to tell us something. All we'd need is something borrowed."

I slowly walked over to the light and turned it out. When I turned back, I said, "No, we don't need anything borrowed. Everything we need, we bring with us, and give freely to each other."

I walked over and took her in my arms, kissing her lightly on the lips. Her arms came up to circle my waist. As I brushed my lips over hers a second time, she made a soft whimpering sound and pulled herself closer to me.

"We've already made a mess out of my jeans," she whispered, before I kissed her softly and then nibbled on her lower lip. Her hands moved up my back to my head and my shoulder, the whimpering sound a little louder this time. Then we were kissing passionately.

She molded her body to mine as my hands roamed over the thin silky cloth covering her back and butt. Her fingers on one hand were tangled in my hair and the nails of the other were slowly raking across my shoulder and upper back. We were both moaning softly.

At some point, we moved to the bed and lay down without breaking the kiss. How is unclear to me, but we did. I ended up on my back with her half on top of me. Her right leg was between mine and I could feel the heat of her womanhood pressed tightly against my hip, my hard manhood was under her upper thigh. My hands moved down along her back and ended up on her warm bare ass, where the blouse dress had rode up. She moaned loudly and her nails dug into my shoulder.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss and got up to her knees, peeling the dress off as she went. My eyes roamed hungrily over her body in the dim light from the stars and the stairwell.

She grinned at me and whispered in a husky voice, "Get those clothes off, buster, it's fixing to be a long rough ride."

I didn't need a second invitation and started wiggling out of my t-shirt. She grabbed the back of it and helped me. The shorts followed quickly, but not quick enough. They were still around my ankles as she straddled me and sat down, pressing her hot wet sex against my hard shaft. We both groaned loudly.

Her hands found my chest as she rocked back and forth, rubbing herself all along my length. After a second or two, she whispered loudly, "Oh God," then she tensed up as a shiver ran up and down her body. I could feel her sex get hotter against me as her hips flexed several times quickly. She let out a long drawn out groan and slowly collapsed to lay her head on my shoulder.

A shiver ran up along her body ever so often as she lay there getting her breath back under control. She sighed after a while and sat back up, pressing her sex even tighter on my shaft as she looked down at me.

Slowly a smile filled her face and she said, "It's been a very long time since I really wanted to put my heart and soul into making slow passionate love. I do tonight, with you." The smile turned to a grin before she added, "Boy, are you in trouble, I hope you have good medical insurance."

I chuckled at that, which moved my shaft against her. She shivered, the grin disappearing. I flexed my hips slowly against her, as her hands returned to my chest and she arched her back, her head going all the way back. I reached up and softly ran the palms of my hands lightly over her hard nipples. She groaned and then moaned loudly as I closed my hands and gently squeezed her small breasts. They fill my hands completely and I run my fingers over and around them, again brushing my palms over her nipples.

Her hands came up to cover mine as she groans loudly again, her sex working in counterpoint to my shaft. I could feel her heat and wetness as she rubbed against me. Suddenly, she froze and moaned loudly as her hips jerked several times, a hot flood coating my manhood, which brought a loud moaning, groan to my lips.

Slowly, she lay back down on my chest and slipped her arms under my shoulders, as my hands came around to hug her body to me. We were both breathing in short rapid breaths. Her body gave a short shivering quiver from time to time.

After a few minutes, she sighed and kissed my shoulder. "Maybe I'm the one that's going to need the medical insurance," she whispered softly and then giggled like a schoolgirl.

I chuckled and said, "I'm definitely going to need flood insurance if you keep that up."

We both chuckled for a second and then she groaned softly. "Oh, no fair. I'm so sensitive right now, that even laughing gives me a jolt and a tingle. Would you be mad if we rolled over and cuddled for a little while?" She asked.

I grinned, kissed her shoulder, and then replied, "No, I understand completely and there's no reason for me to be mad. Crazy yes, but not mad. Roll off me and lay on your side, I'll cuddle up behind you."

She did as I suggested and sighed deeply as I cuddled up behind her. She had her head on my left arm and held onto it with both hands, pulling it around just under her breasts. I brought my right arm over to hug her right below that. She sighed again and cuddled back tighter against me. My hard shaft slipped easily between the firm cheeks of her ass as she wiggled it.

"Hmmm, he seems to find him a home either way I'm facing," she whispered.

I chuckled and replied, "Yeah, and very nice homes at that, at least this one is a little drier but the other one is much hotter."

She wiggled again and I felt my shaft slid easily along the crease of her ass. "Damn, I must have really made a mess, if you're that slippery." She flexed her hips slowly as I slipped deeper between her warm cheeks. "Ummm, that does feel good though. We'll have to investigate it some times in the near future. Right now, I'm a tired puppy."

I flexed my hips to meet hers for a second or two and then said, "Yes, that does feel good, and yes, we will definitely check it out." Suddenly I yawned. "You aren't the only one that's had a long hard day. Maybe we need to continue this in the morning."

She nodded and whispered, "I think that's a good idea, we can just lay here and watch the stars until we fall asleep. They are so beautiful."

"So are you," I whispered as I kissed the back of her neck. "So are you."

*****

I have no idea when we fell asleep but it didn't take long. I know exactly when we woke up. The blast of a cement trucks air horn brought us both up to a sitting position as it reverberated through the un-insulated metal walls of the loft. From the looks of the sun, I figure it was a little past eight. The crews were here to start pouring the slabs.

"Damn, those guys sure know how to screw up a wonderful wet dream, don't they?" Linda said with a groan.

We had been still cuddled up tightly when the air horn went off. I reached out and pulled her back down onto the airbed, ending up on top of her. I kissed her lips softly and smiled. "Wet dream huh, starring anyone I know or just the local football team." I asked as I kissed the end of her nose.

She laughed and wiggled her arms free to wrap them around my neck. "Hey, I ain't telling all my secrets. Anyway, how do you know it wasn't the girl's soccer team? Or both for that matter."

I kissed her lips softly again and wiggled a little myself, working my way between her legs. She giggled and then groaned as my hardening member rubbed across her clit. I held still for a moment as she quivered all over.

"Hmmm, that must have been some dream, you're as wet and sensitive as you were when we went to sleep last night."

She shivered and then grinned. "I think it was that giant hotdog of yours that was moving ever so gently in my buns, with your breathing all night, which had me dreaming. It could have been your strong arms around me, so warm and gentle. Damn, either of those would give any girl wet dreams and together, they sure got to me."

I grinned and whispered, "Speaking of hotdogs and buns, I think it's time I slipped one into the other and whipped up some cream sauce, what do you think of that idea?"

She grinned back at me and chuckled. "I hope they don't have a boom truck out there pouring that cement or someone's going to get the thrill of a lifetime," she said softly as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around my hips. She shivered as she moved against me. "Speaking of going boom, that's what I'm going to do the whole time you're stuffing that sausage into me." She tilted her hips as I lifted mine. She shivered again and whispered, "So hold on tight, you're fixing to find out what the word wildcat means."

I flexed my hips slowly and gently, trying to avoid rubbing her clit. She was so wet that within a moment, I was sliding across her skin effortlessly. The next thing I knew, she lifted her hips and tilted them as I pressed forward. My shaft slipped into her hot velvety opening and Linda gave out with a loud moaning groan. I pressed on forward as her hips rolled up and down slowly; the groan was growing closer to a loud incoherent growl.

Linda's head was rolling back and forth and her heels drummed on my ass as though she were trying to literally drive me in. When my hips pressed solidly against hers, she yelled and bucked her hips wildly against mine. I just held still and held on.

The bright sunlight streaming through the tall windows was bouncing off the wall to throw a beautiful golden light over us. Linda's lips were drawn back in almost a snarl, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. The growling was subsiding in volume but not in intensity. Earlier I had felt her nails rake down my back and settle into my upper ass, or so it felt like. Now they released me and slowly came back up along my spine but much gentler this time.

The motion of her hips was working her tightness around me and I could feel my own orgasm growing. I looked out the window, trying to distract myself from the wonderful feelings that she was generating. Her hips slowed and settled into a smooth rocking rhythm that soon had my hips moving in counterpoint to it. As I did, the growling stopped and a murmur of pure pleasure came from deep in her chest. Her face slowly relaxed and after a minute or two, her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

Our hips would meet in a gentle kiss and then part for a moment, only to close for another soft kiss. Linda sighed deeply and whispered softly and breathily, "I see you lived through it and I seemed to have also. It's been so long since I've made love with someone beside myself that I was kind of worried. I thought I might turn into a monster or something."

I smiled down at her and whispered, "I think I know what you mean, and it's been a while for me too. Right now, I'm doing silly math problems to keep from exploding. I want both of us to enjoy this as much as possible."

While I was talking, she licked her lips and arched her back a little more. Her hips moving more forcefully up to meet mine. With a soft groan deep in her chest she whispered, "You don't have to worry about that on my account. In fact, you'd better hurry a little or you're going to be late." She groaned a little louder as a shiver ran up and down her body.

I leaned down to kiss her and forgot about the math, she was a lot more exciting to say the least. My hips moved quicker on their own and hers matched me perfectly. Soon, we were moaning into each other's mouth as we kissed passionately.

I could feel her body tensing up as her orgasm approached, her warm velvety sex squeezing and rippling along and around my hard manhood. Her body arched up forcefully as a warmer wetness flooded along my shaft, her sex clamping down around me.

She broke the kiss as a deep groaning yell escaped her lips, her orgasm rolled over her in wave after wave. Mine was only a short ways behind hers and I sprayed her insides with jet after jet of hot semen. Each spurt brought a louder yell from her and a loud groan from me, our hips now locked together in a tight embrace.

We lay there for a long while, catching our breath, and then we slowly rolled over onto our sides, breaking our connection. We both gave out with soft murmurs as we did. Linda cuddle up against me tightly and sighed deeply. I hugged her tightly and did the same.

*****

Linda moving next to me brought me up out of sleep. When I opened my eyes, she was looking at me smiling. "Hi," she said softly. "I need to go pee and clean up this mess we made."

I smiled back at her and then kissed her softly on the lips. When I nibbled on her lower lip, she whimpered softly and kissed me harder.

After a second, she pulled back and grinned. "That's just making the mess bigger and I do have to pee."

"Want me to come hold your hand and then scrub your back?" I asked with a grin of my own.

She chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Give me a minute or two head start and then you can come scrub my back. I'm not quite ready for the hand holding part while I pee yet."

I chuckled and said, "Ok, I'll let you off easy this time but next time...." I let the sentence trail off.

She laughed and then groaned as she got up to her knees. "I think I used a few muscles that didn't get exercised with all that working out I did." She grinned down at me and winked. "We'll have to work on that won't we?"

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers