This Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“He does.”

“Yet you stopped him… were you defending my honor, good sir?”

The playful tone of her voice began to lift my mood, erasing the thoughts of her being with my best friend and bringing back memories of how we used to hang out when she came home from boarding school, before our discoveries of the opposite sex took us in separate directions. I saw the mischief in her eyes as she placed her cup on the table beside us, falling towards me before I could put mine down and defend myself, by the time I’d managed to do so she’d tickled me enough to want it to stop.

“Were you coming to my aid on your trusty steed to rescue this damsel in distress?” She asked loudly, trying to be heard over my protests as I tried to slip my hands under her arms to retaliate.

“You don’t need rescuing.” I replied, just about getting the words out.

“So there must be another reason why you stopped him from sullying my, almost, good name.”

Her tickling was driving me crazy, enough so that I couldn’t help but blurt out the truth. Had my mind not been so distracted by her fingers working at my flanks with an evil efficiency I may have been able to control my tongue.

“I was jealous!” I exclaimed.

Everything except our pounding hearts stood still as her hands dropped to her sides, her eyes locked with mine as the seconds passed by. I lowered my head to break the gaze, its intensity too much too bear, and saw her slope back to where she’d been sat, her breathing every bit a ragged as mine. Sat in as much disbelief as she was, I reached for my cup and held it close to my mouth, taking little sips as I used it to hide my shame at the way I’d let it slip.

“How could you be jealous?” She wondered, her puzzled expression fading as the penny dropped. “Unless you wished you were in his shoes…”

Her voice trailed off as she looked at me anew, as though searching her own feelings as much as studying my reaction. Aware of how there was no way I could retract my statement, I racked my brain for a way out, looking deep into the dark liquid by my lips and only raising my eyes as an idea popped in my head. Each time I thought I had an adequate remark, seeing her face managed to wipe it from my mind completely, causing a new search to begin, the cycle only ending when coming clean seemed the sole escape route.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it to come out like that.” I spluttered. “Actually, I didn’t mean for it to come out at all, but you were there with your hands and all the tickling…”

A frown creased her forehead, though the sound of my nervous babbling was one she was quite familiar with. Opening her mouth as though to speak, I broke in to cut her off, having no wish to hear her let me down, however gently she may have tried to do so.


“So anyway… yeah, I thought that’d make you stop with the fingers. But listen right, it’s getting late and I’ve got a date with a vampire and a bag of Butterkist, so…”

“Shush.” She said, casting her eyes down to her lap, covering up the patch of skin on her thigh that had become visible.

“Yeah, okay. I’d better not keep the Prince of Darkness waiting though, you know how cranky he can get…“

I placed my cup back on the table and inched forward in my seat ready to get up and leave when she leaned in towards me, bringing her face within inches of mine as I pulled back from the edge of the sofa. Feeling like a rabbit caught in the headlights, I sat rigidly as she looked down from my eyes to my mouth, following her gaze with her lips as she kissed me softly.

Breaking contact, she looked at my face, seeing the shock on my features explain the lack of response. Smiling broadly, she returned her lips to mine, bringing a hand up to my head before letting her fingers run through my hair. Hardly believing what was happening, I ran my hands over the silk covering her skin and wrapped my arms around her, sucking her lower lip gently with my own as the passion in our kisses grew.

She slipped a hand in mine and, with a couple of quick kisses, found her feet enough to stand beside the sofa, tugging eagerly for me to get up. Halfway leading me to the door into the hall, she turned and looked me deep in the eyes. Fearful that she was having second thoughts, I entwined my fingers with hers and prayed she’d stick with plan a.

“Do you want to? I mean, here’s me dragging you up and you might want to take things slow. Stranger things have been known to happen…” She added, after seeing the look on my face.

“More than you’ll probably ever know.”

“Sounds intriguing, tell me later.” She said, kissing me again before turning back to her bedroom. “Mm, I sure like the way you kiss…”

Feeling my cheeks begin to warm at her approval of my technique, it was as well she was facing away from me as we made our way to her bed or my embarrassment would’ve been even worse. Kneeling on the sheets, Donna pulled me down to join her, letting her hands work their way across my chest and around my waist to my ass, feeling my buttocks through the very denim that hid them from view.

I brought my hands up from her thighs, trailing my fingers over her stomach as I parted her robe so the sash fell open, showing the matching chemise that laid under it, cut low enough to expose the top of her cleavage. Watching her fingers work at the buttons of my shirt, her pale skin contrasting with the black cotton, she made her way through each one down to the bottom, sliding her palms back up over the muscles of my abdomen up to my nipples as I slipped her robe off her shoulders, baring the skin for me to let my lips explore.

Letting the silk fall down her arms and onto the sheets behind her, she reached to help do likewise with my shirt, tossing it to one side as soon as it lost contact with my skin. The button fly of my pants were pulled open to let her tug them down as far as my knees, leaving me occupied with removing them entirely as she slid what would turn out to be the last item of clothing covering her form, over her head.

Naked but for a pair of boxer shorts, I looked across to see she’d laid back on the bed, her head resting softly on the pillow as she draped the chemise over her body. Guaranteed my full attention, she held the hem of the garment between her thumbs and forefingers before slowly tugging it enticingly down over her curves, teasing me wickedly as I waited and watched.

Inch by inch she revealed herself to me, the firm flesh of her breasts as the perky state of the nipples generously adorning them served to betray her arousal, her slender waist leading the eyes down over her flat, trim stomach, proudly highlighted by the body bar that pierced her navel. As the garment reached her hips, she whipped it away and dropped it on the floor, baring the last hidden part of herself to the warmth of the room, and to my eager gaze.

Her pussy lay on the bed before me, her legs that parted slightly for comfort as they crossed at the ankle, allowing me sight of her mound in all its unshaven glory, the absence of hair allowing full display of her tattoo. Lying close enough to her lips that all but the briefest of panty could hide it, was the image of a dolphin, its pose as though it were leaping from the waves, attempting to reach over her most intimate of places as its nose soared above her clitoris.

“Try not to think about it.” She said as my eyes continued to stare at her sex, as though in some sort of trance.

“Think about what?”

“About certain people, about the past…”

“I wasn’t.” I replied, looking her in the eye. “Honest.”

“Oh,” She said, her surprise followed swiftly by a frown as she wondered out loud, “so what’s wrong then?”

“N-nothing’s wrong. Why would it be?”

“I don’t know, you just looked like you’d never seen snatch before.”

Saying nothing, I turned my face away from hers slightly, having the misfortune to find myself looking back at her crotch. If my lack of a response wasn’t enough to confirm her suspicion, the way my cheeks began to burn as I thought about the possibilities that were only a few feet away from my touch surely did. From the corner of my eye, I could see her hoist herself up onto her elbows, as though to get a better view.

“You mean to tell me you’re a virgin?” She asked, her eyes wide in disbelief, tempered only by the gentle tone of her voice.

“Pretty much…” I replied, rather meekly.

Expecting some kind of laughter, in spite of how she may have felt about me, or comment about my lack of practical experience, I looked up at her face, ready to take her teasing on the chin.

“Oh my god,” She began, “that’s so cute!”

Swinging her legs away from me, and back towards the head of the bed, she got back up onto her knees so our bodies faced each other. Leaning toward me, she cupped my face in her hands and peppered my lips with gentle kisses, each and every one serving to soothe my worries and block out all thoughts I had of life outside that room.

Her hands slid down my flanks to the waistband of my boxers, her thumbs tucking inside the elastic as she took enough of a hold to drag them down over my hips. The edge of the material caught around my cock, pulling it to near horizontal before it bounced back towards my stomach, accompanied by a burst of the laughter that had endeared her to me, as she eased the burgundy dyed cotton to the middle of my thighs.

Not content until she’d helped me out of the shorts, she put them to one side and trailed her fingernails along the back of my calves and thighs until her hands reached my ass, groping each buttock as she inched her body closer to mine, sighing as the stiffness of my cock pressed against her skin and our embrace tightened, my arms wrapping around her to pull her as close as she wanted.

Holding each other tightly, we slunk to the side and down onto the bed, our heads just falling short of the pillows. As she rolled onto her back, freeing her arm from under me so she could stroke my chest, she motioned for me to stay on my side, taking hold of my wrist and bringing my fingers across to stroke her cheek as she wriggled gently to ensure her neck rested comfortably on the arm I’d kept behind her.

“Do you want me to lead,” She asked, “just ‘til you find your feet?”

“S-sure…”

“Don’t be nervous, I wanna make this something you’ll never want to forget.”

Turning my wrist so the back of my fingers faced her skin, she guided my hand down to her breast, lightly brushing the skin as she swept them down in an arc from her arm to below her nipple. Her free arm reached down between my legs and sought out my cock, gingerly cupping my balls between running a long fingernail along the shaft from the tip down to the base.

Leaving my hand to continue its motion, Donna parted her legs and slid her hand over her stomach to her pussy, hiding it from my view as she busied her fingers over its lips, her middle digit sinking slightly as it found its way inside her. Denied the sight of her for the time being, I looked up from my caressing to see her gazing up at me, her face a mix of both innocence and wickedness.

As I looked deep into her eyes, my fingers caught across her nipple, the resulting gasp making it something I wanted to do again, properly this time. I ran my index finger over the circle of her nipple before lightly brushing over the erect bud that stood out like a beacon. Flicking back and forth, the look on her face told me of its effect, the way she bit on her bottom lip serving to arouse me every bit as much as my efforts with her nipple were for her.

“That’s it,” She said, “go with the flow. And right now, the flow is down here…”

Dragging my hand from her breast, she placed my palm down flat over her pussy, leading my middle finger so that it made circles around her clit before she fed it down inside.

“Fuck me with that finger.”

Working it in and out with the aid of her juices, I took the initiative again, using her wetness to stroke over her clit with my thumb. Feeling her raise her ass up in the air toward my fumbling, I felt a sense of accomplishment as she sighed softly beneath my hand.

“Are you sure you haven’t done this before?” She asked.

“Just putting the theory into practice.” I replied.

Feeling my confidence grow with each indication of pleasure I saw and heard from her, I remembered the odd things I’d read about sex and techniques in magazines, or heard mentioned by others, and wondered whether now was the time to try some of them out. Deciding to stick with what I’d seen her like so far, I leaned across to kiss her, feeling her receptive enough to my lips as I took a chance and feathered a couple along the side of her neck.

Her moans were enough to convince me I’d done the right thing, their sounds like growls as they echoed through her throat with my ear so close. I brought my lips back to her shoulder and down, covering her chest with their caresses as I made my way towards her breasts.

“Lie back honey, I want this inside me now.” She said, lightly patting my cock.

I complied with her request, slipping my finger out of her as I dragged myself up the bed until my head rested on the pillows. Having just got myself comfortable, I watched as she climbed astride me, her ass hovering over my thighs as she reached down to take hold of my cock. I felt her slick pussy against my tip as she placed it at her hole, the warmth of her body enveloping my length as she slid down along me until we both felt every inch inside.

Her gasp crept out as she rested for a moment, as though getting herself acquainted with the new intrusion, before raising her hips back up so only the head remained buried. Taking a light grasp of her waist as she came back down, savoring the feeling of her beneath my fingers as I guided her along my shaft.

Watching my cock disappear inside her as she raised herself a little quicker each time, I gazed as though mesmerized by the sight, only looking away as she began to moan softly. Reaching higher up her body, I fondled her breasts as she closed her eyes at the feelings stirring within her. What had started as long strokes along my cock were quickly becoming thrusts as she increased the speed at which she sank onto me, the motion bringing forth the first telling twitch in my balls.

I played with her nipples as she bucked above me, flicking both this time as I elicited louder moans from her, the walls of her pussy seeming to tighten against my cock. Her breathing evolved into shallow panting as she pushed down harder onto me, her hands a mixture of signals, one busy rubbing her clit furiously as the other stretched out to my chest, its palm almost wanting to rest against my stomach, but not quite being allowed to reach.

“Nipples…” She gasped, “pinch them, hard…”

Wrapping my thumb and forefingers around her nipples, I pinched them tightly, their compression pulling them out and away from her breasts as they bounced, unfettered, with every thrust of her body. The moaning that had sounded like music to my ears altered dramatically as her hand abruptly stopped stimulating herself, the sensations inside her breaking forth to throw her body into ecstasy.

As her stomach muscles relaxed, the strength from her body evaporated in the aftermath of her orgasm, her upper body slumping forward as she slid her hands under my armpits and snuggled up close. I kept still underneath her as she caught her breath, her panting gradually slowing as my cock remained stiff inside her.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“If I get enough of those on a regular basis, I will be.”

“I think we can come to some arrangement.” I said, smiling broadly as she lifted her head to look at me.

“Glad to hear it,” She replied, between the kisses she was planting on my chest, “now, it’s your turn…”

Rising back up to a sitting position, she pulled me up as well, sliding her legs past my hips and wrapping them around my back. With her arms over my shoulders, I placed my hands on her hips, my fingers spreading out towards her ass, and started to work her up and down my cock, concentrating the sensations on the base of my shaft, more than aware through hours of practice how that area always led me to shoot my load, albeit into something a little less organic.

Our lips locking in passionate kisses, she bucked her hips back and forth, providing the perfect accompaniment to the way I was lifting her ass. It became my turn to moan as the ache grew in my balls, building like a flood waiting to knock down the dam holding it back. Breaking from the kiss, I pulled her closer and pushed my own body up to meet hers as it came down, feeling the point of no return speed past.

“Cum for me baby, fill me with your hot spunk.” She whispered.

As if ordered, I felt my cock spasm, the first throb catapulting shots of cum up into her as though they’d never have the chance again and wanted to make the most of the opportunity. Follow up bursts joined the rest as I slowed down the movements around my cock, falling back on to the pillow as I caught my breath, pulling her squealing with me.

My pounding heart slowed back down to near normal, followed slowly by my cock as it gradually softened, threatening to stiffen again as she slid herself off and dropped onto the bed beside me. Even with my eyes closed, I could tell she was looking at me, her hand idly caressing my chest in post-coital bliss.

“Are you alright?” She asked.

“If I can get enough of those on a regular basis, I will be…” I replied, laughing.

Playfully slapping my arm, she snuggled up close, resting her head on my chest. I looked toward the window and noticed the first stirrings of dawn force their way through the gap at the top of where the curtains met.

We rested together on the bed as the sun rose, the birds waking well before the neighborhood would, Donna letting sleep take her while I kept myself awake, the gentle sounds of her breathing as she slept almost lulling me into joining her. A small moan of discontent at being moved sounded as I slipped myself from under her head as she dreamed, picking up my clothes from the floor before putting on just the ones I’d need to hide my blushes, should anyone see me heading between the two front doors.

Letting myself out, I fumbled for my keys and sneaked indoors, heading for where the television still played to itself. Switching it off, I looked around the room as the quiet seemed to amplify the remaining sound, the slightly muffled noise of two people snoring reaching my ears as I stood perfectly still.

Chuckling quietly to myself, I let the snores and birdsong fight for who’d be loudest in the room, grabbed the popcorn from the table and walked back out, locking the front door behind me and wandered straight back into the adjacent apartment. Stripping back out of my clothes, I grabbed what sheets I could from the bed and slid back in behind Donna, tucking the covers in around us as one of her hands fell back against my thigh, the happy sigh that followed telling me I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t think of anywhere else they’d rather be.

12