All Comments on 'This Match was Made in Heaven'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
Very good!!!

You did a great job with this story! I really liked it!!

Now write one about the nischeiveous boys encounters at school as teenagers!!!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Nice and sweet

I really like this story. Keep up the good work!

Traveller19Traveller19almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Lovemaking as it should be. Unhurried, supportive, matter-of-fact. Why is this so hard to get in reality...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Martha is the kind of mother all kids should have

In this excellent story, the mother totally understands that her two children, the boy Sarat and his baby sister Sunila, are deeply attracted to each other, emotionally and physically. Sarat loves the adorable little coochie his sister has between her lovely slender legs and Sunila loves the big hard cock her brother's sporting between his strong young legs. When the boy drops his pants (in Indian, "dhoti"), the girl's eyes are like saucers. "Sarat let down his dhoti and she gasped. "You have seen it surely," he said. "Yes at times but not when it was angry like this." "Like it?" "Of course I do." It's inevitable. Sarat slides his big cock up Sunila's pretty little cunt, and gives her, and himself, the by far best fuck of their lives. He blows his brotherly balls up his sister's warm wet twat and shoots her full of his creamy and very potent semen. They fully understand that they're siblings, doing what lots and lots of sibling are doing all the time, but are never, ever supposed to. I'm glad that they will be together always, with Sarat's cock up his sister's twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. And I'm happy that they have kids, cute little incest kids, to love and enjoy. They sum it all up in this beautiful story by a gifted author."Will you promise to think of me as a sister even when you are climaxing Anna." "Of course Sunila. That thought adds a totally different dimension to it. You will always be a precious sister who is also mother of my babies."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Martha

Martha also could have been brought in to partake of her son's libido. She is the one that made it possible for the brother and sister to cohabit and copulate, the siblings should express their gratitude by bringing in their mother also copulate with them. It will then be a truly strong bond of true incest.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I love the very supportive role of Mother. Very good presentation. I know the Indian culture but not of Tamil land. Good story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous