This Match was Made in Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unzipped her nightdress and it fell off. Sunila stood all naked in front of her brother and she showed no shame. She looked at herself and then she looked up.

"You like it Anna?" she asked. He nodded with wide sweeps of his head. "You want to see me like this or as you saw me this morning?"

"Morning was better," he said and thereupon Sunila squatted on the cot with knees folded and hips spread and her brother sat in front, and brought his face closer and closer till his lips were touching her clitoral hood. He kissed and then his tongue darted out and with its sharp point he tickled her clitoris as sister used her fingers to spread her inner lips to bring the clitoris out.

"Anna," she said, "I love you." Sarat let down his dhoti and she gasped.

"You have seen it surely," he said.

"Yes at times but not when it was angry like this."

"Like it?"

"Of course I do." She touched it and ran her finger up and down the shaft. She then held the base with the tips of fingers of both hands. She drew them forwards till the fingers rested in a circle round the ledge of the glans. She pulled forward to straighten the slight upturn in the shaft. She looked up and smiled with innocence. She then lay back and with no self-consciousness at all spread her thighs.

"Keep the light on, Anna," she said, "I like it that way." Her brother was on her. She held and shaft and brought it to the entrance and stopped, a pause for one last thought before they crossed the line forever. The glans rested poised at the entrance its tip just hidden. Her inner leaves lay languidly on either side of the throbbing glans. She looked up again.

"Shall I?" asked brother. By a very coy feminine shake of the head she gave her consent. He pressed and she jerked momentarily as he entered. She moved her hips helpfully and he was in up to the hilt.

"Anna, we are changed forever," she said. "Kiss me Anna. I am so happy. I am in such an emotional high that I am unable to focus on what we are doing. You get it done Anna, I can make the next one very special." Soon Sarat ejaculated. They lay hugging each other.

Sister and brother one would think cannot have sweet nothings to whisper into each other's ears. The opposite is the truth. In two decades of togetherness they had accumulated so much that days of talking can hardly scrape the surface. Their past must have been all fun for Sarat was laughing and Sunila kept giggling for long stretches. They were happy.

"Anna, I can feel you getting harder."

"I am Sunila. Time for another."

"I know what I want," said Sunila.

"In that case you direct me," he said laughing.

She sat on the cot in her now celebrated knees flexed, hip widened squat. She spread out the leaves to bring her clitoris out. With his tongue Sarat touched it. She moved her hips backwards and forwards.

"You do the spreading Anna, I want to hold your head," she said. He held her inner lips between his thumbs and index fingers and widened the cleft. The clitoris peeped out like a worm out of its hole. Sarat worked on it with the tip of his tongue. Sunila ran her spread out fingers into his hair. She was moving her hips with greater speed, and Sarat firmly bit the hood with his lips and played his tongue on the captive clitoris. He worked with greater and greater speed and his sister moved her hips to his heightened rhythm. He slowed down, stopped, and then swiped in slow bold sweeps, and she cascaded down, moaning and clicking.

"It's so nice Anna darling," she said. She did not have the strength to squat. She lay back. Her brother was on top of her. She guided him in.

"Its so much larger, Anna. It is stretching me delightfully. Press Anna, harder, and harder." They climaxed at the same time.

"Anna, Anna," said Sunila softly as both sister and brother were in one writhing mass. "Anna I can feel your juices pour into me. It is an indescribable sensation." They then subsided. Sunila by gesture asked her brother to wait, and then she waved him on, and she had it again, and then again and then again. She lay back now totally exhausted.

"Keep it in Anna, I do not want even a drop of your precious fluid to spill. I want it all in my womb. I want to have your baby." Sarat took his weight off her but kept it in till it slipped out on its own. Sunila held her thigh together tight to hold her brother's semen in. Sarat lay by her side gently fondling her breasts with one hand and rubbing the cleft with the other, and kissing every part of her body.

"Wake me up even if I am soundly asleep Anna. I want it once more." Sarat wondered if any woman other than a loving sister could be so wonderfully uninhibited on a First Night. He considered himself the luckiest of men.

It was almost dawn when they had it again.

"Will you promise to think of me as a sister even when you are climaxing Anna."

"Of course Sunila. That thought adds a totally different dimension to it. You will always be a precious sister who is also mother of my babies."

"We think so much alike Anna." They were silent for some minutes.

"You want the baby to be a boy or girl Anna?" she said rubbing her abdomen as if the baby was already growing there.

"Boy."

"So that the girl will be younger."

"Yes."

"And in God's good time they also will unite the way we are doing."

"Yes."

"Just what I think. Brother and sister union is glorious."

But God did not will it that way. They settled down in Nagaland and prospered, but they have two boys. Both are smart and mischievous, and both are very popular with the little girls in their classes. Naga girls are pretty and charming and are good substitutes when sisters are not available.

12