This Time Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

She giggled, breasts jiggled.

She walked towards him with the wine and noticed his gaze. She stopped.

"I hope I am beautiful enough for you."

"Kathy a poet could not describe you. You are Botticelli's Venus, Rodin's Eternal Idol, a youthful Venus de Milo. No more than that. It is as if God had selected the best from each and created you.

"Your beauty brings tears to my eyes." And she saw that this was true.

She stood for a moment, walked over to Jack, kissed him briefly then knelt in front.

"Your wine Master."

He took a sip.

"Kathy, my Venus," he stroked her hair. "Please go into the bedroom. Choose some music and put it on softly. There are two candles and an incense stick. Please light them, then turn off the light and lie face down on the bed.

Silently Kathy stood, again kissed him briefly and went to the bedroom.

Jack unhurriedly sipped his wine, then stripped to his boxers and followed her.

The bedroom was as requested. Kathy was lying face down, her head on one side, eyes closed, her hair splayed across the pillow.

He knelt with one leg on either side of her back, not touching her and poured a little musky scented massage oil.

His fingers were like a pianist's on a piano, but the instrument was her body. Not a word was spoken. Kathy lay enchanted by the mood, by the music and incense. Her skin still sung where his hands had been. Often when he touched her it was so delicious that her toes curled.

Jack started with her fingers, moved up her arms to her shoulders then neck. Every inch, every muscle on her back, down to her buttocks.

His fingers traced her spine from her neck to her coccyx and slightly beyond. Again her toes curled.

He moved to her feet and toes.

"Part your beautiful legs Kathy."

She did.

"Quite a lot more please."

She did and was aware that her labia were open to his view.

He knelt between her legs. Almost too slowly he delighted her calves and then moved up the outside of her left thigh.

"Again a little wider, my Venus." as he started up the inside.

Kathy's toes curled and her breathing deepened. Exotically, erotically he moved up her inner leg to the top.

He marveled at the satiny firmness. She marveled at his erotic touch. His fingers did not touch her labia directly, but the back of his knuckles did repeatedly.

Kathy groaned, her hips writhed, without being asked she spread her legs wider.

The same on her right thigh. Kathy's breathing changed to a pant as his knuckles again brushed her labia. She was rewarded by the briefest of invasions of her inner lips. He was pleased how moist and slippery they were.

"Roll over please beautiful Kathy."

She did so, opened her eyes and held out her arms. Jack kissed her tenderly and deeply and then pulled pack. Fleetingly he kissed her eyelids, the tip of her nose, her chin, Adam's Apple and clavicles. Each nipple was kissed and licked and so were her navel and pubic mound. Kathy's toes curled and her breathing became deeper.

Her mind was now in conflict as he started his massage again on her front. She loved the feel as his fingers traced over her face and upper arms, but Oh God could he PLEASE get back to her cunt. She forced herself to relax as he massaged her shoulders and throat. Naturally he dwelt on her breasts, tickling, tweaking and massaging.

Across her abdomen and her stomach turned to jelly under his touch, she seemed to loose control of her hips. He stopped at her pubic mound, just a gentle touch of the top of her clitoral hood.

"Oh God, NO," her mind shrieked but she spread her legs wide as he moved to her feet. At last he was was at the top of her thighs again, at last his knuckles were tormenting her labia again. Kathy panted and wanted to scream.

"Pull your feet back towards your bum."

She did so and the exploration of her pussy started. His beautiful fingers worked their wonders on her outer lips, across her perineum, then all to briefly into her sodden vaginal canal.

"Lift your bum, Princess," and he placed two pillows underneath.

Before she realized his face was buried in her pussy.

"Jack, no. Please, I'm dirty there."

"Shhhh! And a tap on her buttock. Kathy's mind rebelled, but again she remembered her mother's advice about fighting herself.

She felt his tongue caress her inner labia and then enter her vagina. Then his nose for heaven's sake.

Jack looked up.

"My wonderful erotic Kathy. Your cunt tastes and smells so wonderfully, femininely delicately, deliciously SEXY.

His fingers eased back her clitoral hood.

Partially reassured she relaxed and her doubts were overwhelmed as this warm, this incredible feeling started to emerge from her clitoris under his tongue and lips.

"Oh, Jack, that's wonderful."

The warmth, the sensation, the urgency, the intensity spread through her loins. She lost control of her bucking haunches and her orgasm juddered through her.

For the next half hour he stayed there, licking and kissing everywhere from her pubic bone to her perineum. His fingers excited her G spot and she writhed and groaned uncontrollably. Kathy lost count of her climaxes, they seemed to merge.

Sometimes she gasped and moaned, sometimes she squealed uncontrollably, sometimes Kathy just sighed and whispered, "My darling lovely Master."

Jack came up beside her and Kathy eased off his boxers, looked at his engorged penis and inexpertly stroked it.

"Now, my Goddess," he whispered in her ear.

Kathy opened her arms, opened her thighs and raised her knees and Jack entered her.

Ever so slowly, ever so tenderly, until he nudged her cervix. Still agonizing slowly he commenced his rhythm, savoring every exquisite sensation from his engorged penis.

Kathy was in heaven at first by the romance and the excitement of her previous orgasms. Now she delighted in feeling his strength, his masculinity his hardness filling her femininity. Then these beautiful, intoxicating feelings from her vagina. Her hips moved gently, she kissed him more passionately and hugged him even tighter.

Jack was in no hurry. He varied his rhythm, his depth, his angle. His knob found her G spot and Kathy became aware of a more powerful, even more erotic pleasure.

Jack concentrated there, building his pressure and speed. Kathy lost conscious awareness of the whole world apart from this glorious sensation building up and engulfing her. Her hips, her whole body writhed.

She grunted and sighed and then her loins seemed to explode.

" Ooooooooohh Aaaaaaaaahh Oh Jaaaaaaack."

Jack now satisfied himself thrusting deeply and harshly into her innermost recess. His orgasm came charging through his loins, his cock and exploded into Kathy's cervix.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

They lay entwined, kissing and giggling and chatting, then there was a knock on the door.

"Its me," called Frances. "I'm sorry but it's time to take Kathy home."

"Come in Frances," called Jack.

Hand in hand they walked into the living room where Frances had already taken off her clothes. The three of them stood in a huddle each other, kissing and hugging each other.

"Mum it was so absolutely gorgeous," Kathy burst into tears and both Jack and her mother hugged her and soothed her.

Kathy had noticed Frances' shaved pussy.

"You do look so lovely all bare down there. Do you want me to have a Brazilian Jack."

"Well, I'll miss your elegant pubic patch, but I know I'll like you lovely pussy even more."

Kathy went to shower and Frances replaced her on Jack's knee.

"Jack we are so lucky having you."

He kissed her. "Frances, could you please teach Kathy all your wonderful skills of oral sex."

"Of course."

And as a reward he brought her to orgasm in exactly the same way as her daughter three minutes before.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers
12