Thong You Very Much

Story Info
Exchange student gets lesson in undergarments.
1k words
69.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jopo11
jopo11
1 Followers

Caitlin was by no means a conservative girl, but by the standards of today's teenager she was fairly modest, despite the fact that many of the guys in her senior class would have loved to see her in more suggestive clothing. She was also a studious girl, and loved French. So, when the opportunity came up to go to France for a semester, she took it. She had lived there for a while when se was younger because of her father's job, and she was going to be staying with an old friend, Emily.

When Caitlin got off the plane she was devastated to find that most of her baggage had been lost by the airport. However, when Emily met her at the baggage claim she was very reassuring.

"It's ok, Caitlin," she said. "You got all the important stuff in your backpack, and after we get settled in today we'll go out and get you some now clothes. It'll be fun. Daddy's got a big checkbook."

"Ok," Caitlin said, feeling better already.

So, after the girls stopped by at home and had lunch, they set out to get some new clothes. "Where do you want to start?" Emily asked.

"I don't even know."

"Ok, well there's a great place to get some pants and shirts right over there, so let's just start with that," Emily replied.

The girls went into the store and in no time Caitlin was in the changing room with a stack of pants Emily had helped her pick out. Emily, unable to resist, was in there with a pair or two of her own.

"I don't know," Caitlin said, trying the first pair on and looking in the mirror. "These pant are awfully tight."

"Oh they're not that bad. Everyone here wears them like that," Emily said.

"But look," Caitlin replied, still looking in the mirror. "You can see my underwear lines right through them."

"Oh well yeah, you're going to have to wear a thong with them," Emily said matter-of-factly.

At that point Caitlin turned around in surprise, and just in time to see Emily, who was in the midst of trying on her pants, standing there in a skimpy, white lace thong looking back at her.

"You want me to wear one of those?" Caitlin exclaimed.

"Of course, silly. You mean you've never worn one?" Emily said, realizing she wasn't kidding.

"Worn one, I've never owned one," Caitlin retorted. "They look so uncomfortable. Plus, I don't know, I guess i just kind of though they were for...slutty girls."

"First of all, everybody wears them. And they're not that uncomfortable. They just take a little getting used to. And they have a nice effect." Emily assured her.

Emily got Caitlin to grudgingly buy some of the pants, as well as some shirts, and the next stop was a lingerie store. What with it being France and all, in addition to the fact that Emily had strategically picked this store, there was not a whole lot to choose from besides thongs. So, Caitlin picked out a couple of full backed silk underthings, and with a little help and a lot of prodding from Emily, several thongs. Overall, Emily counted it as a fairly successful outing.

The next day Caitlin came to the breakfast table wearing some of her new clothes. She was also, as Emily noticed by the panty lines, not wearing a thong. After they left the table Emily caught her in the bedroom and confronted her about it.

"Why aren't you wearing one of your new thongs? look Caitlin, that underwear is fine for jeans or when you're exercising or something, but those are thin stretch pants and girl, you've just got to wear a thong," and with that Emily went over to Caitlin's dresser and pulled out a blue string thong. She tossed it to Caitlin and said, "Really, there's nothin' to it." Emily walked out of the room and closed the door leaving Caitlin standing there with an open mouth and a thong in her hand.

"Ok," Caitlin thought to herself. She slowly walked over and locked the door. Returning to her place by the bed, Caitlin first her pants and then her underwear. Feeling that she was doing something naughty all the while, and realizing that it was kind of turning her on, Caitlin picked up the thong and stepped into it. She slowly slid it up her shapely legs, gently easing the string back into position. She put her pants back on and admired herself in the mirror. Maybe it's not so bad after all, she thought.

Several days later Emily and Caitlin were sitting in Caitlin's room. Emily was pleased to notice that Caitlin had been wearing thongs since their conversation, but she had chosen not to comment on it. Today Caitlin was wearing a pair of loose jeans though.

"How about we go to the beach tonight? Mom said we're eating an early dinner, and it's just a few minutes away. It's one of the things we haven't done yet," Emily suggested.

"Sure. Let me model this new suit I got," Caitlin said. And with that she got off of the bed and started to change into her suit. AS she took off her jeans Emily say that she was weary a red lace thong.

"You're wearing that with those? That's quite a turnaround from the girl I knew a week ago," Emily exclaimed.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I kind of like them. It makes me feel sexy," Caitlin replied.

So, the two girls had dinner and went to the beach. They had had wine with dinner, as was the custom in Europe, and Caitlin really enjoyed the evening's selection, so she had had just a glass or tow extra. Then, on the way to the beach, they stopped for dessert. Caitlin got a drink that she thought looked really good. She didn't realize it was alcoholic until after she was done, and found herself a bit tipsy. Nonetheless the two girls continued on their way to the beach. The set their towels up towards the now descending sun. Much to Caitlin's surprise, Emily began to untie her top.

"What are you doing?" Caitlin exclaimed

"Look around, honey. This is a topless beach. Try it, it makes a good tan," Emily replied, nonchalantly.

It was Emily's turn to be surprised now. Caitlin, having found a new sense of sexuality, and being a little tipsy, reached up and undid her top. Her smooth, round, and surprisingly large breasts fell free of the top...

jopo11
jopo11
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Virtue Auction Ch. 01 Rich lesbian buys a young, straight virgin at an auction.in Lesbian Sex
House Sitting Rachel gets surprise orgasm help from her friend Jen.in Lesbian Sex
Ashley and the Eavesdroppings Ch. 01 He overhears an erotic phone convo that heats things up.in Fetish
The Spanking Game Wife needed something to wake her up.in Erotic Couplings
Jane's Happy Endings Ch. 01 A nervous intern has to massage a co-worker.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories