Those Damn Office Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly moaned each time my cock hit bottom and with each moan I could feel her pleasure vibrating through her pussy as her muscles gripped my cock. I started to meet her strokes with my own but she quickly put her hands on my shoulders in a gesture for me to stop.

"Just lay there Mr. Smith," Kelly instructed. I want to make you cum. Just lay there, enjoy, and let my pussy suck the sperm right out of your balls."

Kelly fucked me with this slow, steady rhythm for several blissful minutes before she began to pick up the pace. Her moans grew louder as her thrusts grew faster. I wanted to match her thrusts with my own but I resisted the temptation as I knew she would stop me once again. Instead, I began massaging her tits and rolling her erect nipples between my fingers.

Like a sprinter pushing for the finish line, Kelly was now fucking me with all the energy she had remaining. She kept flipping her head to throw her bouncing hair away from her face as she concentrated on bringing us both to another explosive climax. The sight of this beauty impaling herself on my cock combined with the incredible feeling of her tight pussy clenching my cock was too much for me to hold out any longer.

"Oh fuck Kelly," I uttered, "Cum with me baby. I want to feel your juices gush over my cock when I cum inside of that beautiful pussy."

With one hand still caressing her tits and the thumb of my other hand tormenting her clit, Kelly was quickly past the point of no return. As my thumb pressed and swirled faster on her swollen clit, her humping became faster and harder and her moans became more erratic and intense. She was sprinting to the finish and I was right there with her.

Her gorgeous body glistened with sweat as she fucked me with reckless abandon. My thrusts now met with hers as we both tried to hold back as long as we could in hopes that this moment of pure pleasure would last forever.

"Oh God," she moaned in a lustful tone, "You're fuckin' incredible."

With that she grabbed my hand away from her left nipple and placed it on the back of her neck, forcing her to bend forward and once again stare deep into my eyes. Our eyes locked, our bodies humped in unison and the passion soon overwhelmed us both.

I could see the pending orgasm in her eyes and I could feel it in her tightening pussy as my cock continued to thrust. Suddenly her body tensed, her pussy gripped my cock and I felt the wonderful warmth of her exploding orgasm. The warmth of her cum surrounding my cock was more than enough to send me crashing over the top. As I continued to stare into those beautiful blue eyes, my balls exploded and filled her one last time with my liquid lust.

Kelly plans to graduate in the spring, and she wants to come to Boston to look for her next job. As much as I would love to hire her, I'd much rather fuck her. Those damn office rules. I may not be able to hire her and still screw her brains out, but you can bet that I will give her a damn good reference to make sure she lands a job somewhere here in Boston.

12