Those Days of...Ch. 11-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

I turned her around and kissed her properly, thrilling at the sensations caused by feel of her firm buttocks in my hands and her pelvis rotating against my still engorging cock. But just then the water came to the boil and as we had all day ahead of us we were quite content to delay making love, give ourselves time to each build to full arousal, enjoying the sense of anticipation of what would inevitably happen some time later. Instead I turned my attention to making toast for both of us and soon we were sitting on either side of the kitchen table, munching happily.

'Tell me more about what you were thinking about. You mentioned your reactions to what happened yesterday, what were they? Did you enjoy what we did?'

'Oh yes of course! Yes, it was quite marvellous Roger. I'd love to do things like that again some time. How about you?'

'After what you did, and the way you made me feel? Any time!'

She giggled. 'You certainly came incredibly powerfully. That's one of the things I was thinking about, remembering how it felt for me, trying hard to imagine how it must have been for you, I can't get that bit very clear in my head of course. A man's climax is so different to a woman's, so quick, so explosive, it's hard for a woman to imagine just how it must feel. Just as I suppose it's hard for a man to imagine a woman's, which is much more gradual, more drawn-out.'

'True. I've often thought how lucky a woman is in that way. Not just in being able to have an extended climax but also in the way you can have both multiple and successive climaxes. While a man has something much more powerful, that's it, for some time anyway. Most of us need a fair amount of recovery time before we can have another, particularly once you get to around my age. Seems a bit unfair in way.'

'Perhaps that's nature's way of compensating a woman for having to put up with a man's roving eye.'

'Roving eye?'

'The way a man seems to be forever looking for another woman, never seems content with the one he's got.'

'I don't think that's fair either.'

'What about that waitress?'

'What on earth do you mean?'

'Come on, admit it. If I hadn't been there you'd probably have ended up having sex with her.'

'If you hadn't been there then neither would I.'

'That's not what I meant. When I came out of the toilet, although I didn't know what had started it, I could tell by the look on your face, and by the way you kept glancing at her, that you were, let's say, at least interested.'

'She was pretty. But that doesn't mean I would have hopped into bed with her, even if she'd wanted me to.'

Helen gave a short laugh. 'Be honest, if she'd wanted you to and if I had already gone on home, let's say I had stormed out in a huff over something, under those circumstances I'm sure you would have.'

I imagined the scenario Helen painted, remembered the cute little blonde with the cheeky smile, nice legs, and pert little body, and tried to picture how she'd look naked, how her generous mouth and lips would look, wrapped around my cock-head, how tight her little pussy might be, how saucy she might be in bed. And deep down knew that Helen was exactly right, given the chance I would have ended up fucking her. But of course I wasn't going to admit that.

'Maybe, if you had walked out on me like that. I'd be hurt, upset, vulnerable to someone offering sympathy.'

That brought another short, derisive laugh from Helen. 'Vulnerable? Sympathy? Be honest, men just like change, variation, whatever you like to call it. Anyway, what about the way you reacted whenever the actress in the film got sexy, you can't deny that happened, I felt it remember.'

'You said you enjoyed that.'

'I did Roger, I did. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being critical or trying to pick a fight with you, I'm just trying to get you to be honest. As honest with me as I've been with you in telling you what I like.'

'I still don't see what you're driving at.'

'Well, for one thing. Honestly now, would you have liked to make love to that waitress? More to the point, having felt your reaction to Barbara's look-alike in the film, I think you'd like to make love to Barbara. Am I right?'

Helen had said, 'honestly now', but did she really want the honest answers to those questions? Especially the second one! I knew the answers to both questions, 'Yes!' - but I felt sure she didn't really want to hear it like that.

'O.K., honestly you said. Let me try to explain it this way. Under certain circumstances, if what you suggested had actually happened in the restaurant for instance. Given that I still had a strong erection from what I did for you in the Ladies' Room, if she had come on really strongly, probably. I mean, yes I probably would have.

As to Barbara. Well that's an even more hypothetical question isn't it? I mean she's with Julia, that's obviously her preference, so I can't imagine the circumstances even happening. But let's say I'd met her and not you, if she had wanted me, then again, probably yes.

But I didn't meet her first, I met you, and you're much too wonderful a lady, and a lover, to risk losing. Especially for just a quick fuck. And don't forget that I resisted the temptation when I had the chance.'

'But you didn't know the girl was Barbara then.'

'That's true too, but she was available, as Barbara has been.'

'What do you mean?'

I suddenly realised what I had said. Helen didn't know what Barbara had said, and done, offering herself to me in the way she had. I had no way out, I had to explain myself somehow.

'That first day, after I dropped you off at your office and took Barbara home, she made it very obvious that she'd like me to stay. I got the impression, I could have been wrong of course, the impression that she'd welcome me doing for her what I had done with you. But I didn't!' I was able to add with total honesty.

'So does that answer your question?'

'I thought something like that had happened. Barbara was so bitchy when I got home, I somehow knew she'd tried something. But I still think you're not being completely honest, either with yourself, or with me. I still think that given the opportunity, you'd love to get Barbara in bed.'

Without really thinking about the implications of what I was saying I responded almost automatically.

'From the way you're going on about it, it sounds as though you'd like me to.'

There was silence for a few moments, finally broken by her much quieter, almost whispering acknowledgement.

'Maybe I would!'

It was my turn to be silent. I couldn't really believe I had heard what I was sure I had. My brain span, questions crowding in on unanswered questions. 'Why on earth would Helen want me to make love to her daughter?' 'What could she get from me doing it?' 'Would she want to be there?' 'To watch?' 'To join in?' 'If she did, could I do it?' 'What would it be like, having the two of them at once?'

And as a result of the vividly erotic scenes those questions brought into my mind, and hidden from Helen by the table between us, I felt my still partially engorged cock starting to throbbingly re-stiffen.

'Are you serious, or just working through some problem?'

'I'm not sure I can explain Roger. But it's been bothering me ever since that first day. I keep getting the same pictures in my head, the three of us, making love together. Watching you do it to Barbara, even helping you do it, trying to make it even better for both of you. I know it sounds weird, perhaps even wicked. But it just keeps coming back, playing on my mind at all sorts of different times. And the trouble is that each time the pictures are getting clearer, the feelings stronger.'

At that stage I had no answer, and as I got the distinct impression there was more to come, I sat quietly waiting. After a minute or so Helen continued, but in a way I didn't really want her to.

'But all that doesn't answer my original question. If it were somehow possible, would you like to do it?'

Confrontation! I still didn't really know the cause of her strange feelings, fantasies, but what she wanted to hear now seemed obvious.

'Under very special circumstances, and only if I was certain it was what you really, truly wanted me to do for you, maybe.'

She actually smiled, it was bit tortured, somewhere between a smile and a look of despair, but the smile won out and a few seconds later, as what I'd said sank in, I saw a sparkle begin to come back into her eyes.

'You mean that Roger?'

'Yes darling, sometime, only if that's what you really want me to do. But before I did you would have to explain exactly why, what's behind it. You have to admit that it's a very strange thing for a mother to ask of her lover, to fuck her daughter. And of course Barbara may not be as interested now as you think she was earlier.'

'I'm sure she is Roger, I know her. And of course I'll explain things better, I promise you that, and when I do I'm sure you'll understand. But I'm sorry I've made such a thing about it, so soon, that's not fair on you, but it's been starting to haunt me, that you would rather be with her than with me. I had to find out how you really felt about her. It's funny, but in a way I feel better already'

'I'm glad someone does.' I muttered.

'Roger darling, I'm sorry. What a hell of a way to start a day, especially after the wonderful times we had yesterday. I'm being so selfish. I'm sorry.'

She got up from the table, came around behind me and then wrapped her arms around me. The conflicting emotions that had been stirred by the strangeness of the conversation had kept my cock in a semi-aroused state. But, as she held me, I found that the warmth of her, the feel of her firm breasts pressing against my bare shoulders, and especially the way she slid her fingers down across my stomach, beneath the band of my shorts, found and then began to play with it, soon had it fully aroused.

The way she was bending over me meant that other than reach around behind her, I was almost unable to move and she could do virtually as she liked with me. As she did what I had earlier, nuzzling her face against my neck, her hair fell forwards tickling my shoulders and chest, my nostrils were filled with the warm scent of her body and, coupled with that, the slow, fondling caresses she was giving my cock and balls soon had my blood pounding and an ache growing deep inside me.

My hands were doing the only thing I could in that position, running up the backs of her legs, beneath the short nightie, up to the firm roundness of her buttocks, which, as she bent forward were stretched apart just enough for me to get them into the hot cleft between their cheeks. She squirmed as I delved deep into it and then, as I felt her thighs relax a little, I slid my fingers forwards until they felt the warm moistness of her sex.

I don't know how long we continued playing with each other in that position, we were both getting so much excitement from what we were doing that I don't think either of us minded the discomfort. But some time later Helen eventually suggested we go back to bed, and of course by then I was more than happy to agree.

As she let me up from the chair she took the opportunity to strip my shorts off and then, as what we had been doing to each other had left my cock sticking up almost vertically, took hold of it and, with a giggle, literally led me by it through to the bed-room.

Remembering what she had said about one of her favourite positions being when she was on top of me, I lay straight down on the bed watching as she slipped the nightie up over her head, drinking in the sight of her body, anticipating the thrills that were soon to come. As she joined me I turned and lifted her until she was kneeling, straddling me, then, instead of letting her slip my cock up into her as she expected, I slid myself down between her legs until her beautiful pussy was immediately above me.

Instantly understanding what I intended doing she reached forward for a pillow and as I lifted my head, pushed it down beneath it, easing the strain of that position for me then, taking her weight on her arms, remained down on all fours, waiting for what was to follow.

I used a similar technique to the one that had been so exciting for her in the restaurant toilet, except that by using just my mouth and tongue on her pussy I kept my hands free to roam over other parts of her body.

Once again, as I looked up I saw that her sex was already wet, pink and puffy from her arousal, and as I licked carefully around its outer edges I felt her shudder at that first, very light touch. Then, running my hands along beneath her thighs and up over the long sweep of her bottom I eased her a little forward and down, so I could more easily reach up into her with my tongue.

Again I was in no rush, the sight, earthy smell of her sex and her response to what I was doing was sufficiently exciting to keep my cock straining upright and I knew that its turn would come soon enough. So, I licked slowly around, over and between her moist folds, all the time running my hands lightly up and down her back, every now and then slipping lower, to squeeze her arse-cheeks and, occasionally letting my fingers slip down into the crack between them.

As the effect of what I was doing for her slowly built and intensified she began to squirm and softly moan with growing pleasure and those reactions grew even stronger when, soon after that I slipped my stiffened tongue up between the tender folds and used it to probe inside her. Feeling that she lifted herself upright so I could get even deeper and, as she did that I reached up, stroked and gently squeezed the firm fullness of her breasts, nipping their hardened nipples between my fingers, feeling fresh tremors of delight run through her in response.

The change of position left Helen's hands free and she reached back around behind herself and took hold of my cock with one and slid the other down between my thighs and cupped my tightly swollen balls. As her fingers began to caress and stroke me I felt the pressure inside rising and gauged the time right to take her up to her next plateau of excitement. So, reluctantly releasing the soft firmness of her breasts I slipped my hand down beneath her and lifted her up a little more so I could use my tongue on her clitoris.

She shuddered violently as she felt me lick up over the sensitive ridge it was already making and as I gradually worked my tongue faster I heard her intermittent moans turning to louder cries of sheer delight.

My original intention had been to take her to a full climax that way and after that to use my cock to give her another, but in that position she could control events better than I, and although it was clear that she loved what my tongue was doing for her, it was equally obvious that she wanted what her hand had a firm grip of inside herself right away. Not needing any help from me, she lifted herself slightly, eased back a little and with a quick change of hands, guided the tip of it up between her wet and swollen outer pussy-lips.

Once there she paused, holding still, then tentatively moved herself slowly up and down, sending shock waves of pleasure up though me as her pussy-lips grazed the super-sensitive surface of my cock-head. But exciting though that undoubtedly was she knew we both needed much more than just that, and after a dozen or so of those little moves she re-adjusted her position and slowly pushed herself down, that time taking the entire straining length of my cock deep inside herself.

She let out a long, slow sigh of satisfaction as she felt herself being filled, and I heard myself making a similar sound as the tightness of her pussy forced the loose skin downwards, triggering every single nerve-ending in my throbbing shaft. Although I hadn't fully realised it, by then I must have been so wound-up with sexual tension that the effects of that initial penetration were ten times more powerful than usual. The signals zipping through me literally flooded the pleasure centre in my brain, momentarily blocking everything else, and I only realised she had taken all of my cock when I felt the warm pressure of her bottom and a faint tickling sensation as her bush tangled with mine.

Once Helen was sure she had it all she arched her body backwards and as that position thrust her breasts high I took the opportunity to reach up and to squeeze and fondle them again, while she ground herself down against me, adjusting her position until she could feel my cock-head pushing against the inner lining of the deepest parts of her sex.

Her voice was deep, husky from her extreme state of arousal and she almost sobbed as she gasped. 'Oh Roger! Oh my God, you can't imagine how wonderful that is. You're so big, and so hard, it feels as though I'm being split wide open.'

Then, she began to rise and fall. At first moving slowly, almost hesitantly, lifting herself up until she felt the sharp ridge at the base of the head catching against the innermost fold of her pussy-lips, then pausing for a moment before beginning that long downward drive again. Grunting as she forced more and more of it back into her depths.

For me those minutes were tortured bliss. I couldn't believe the thrills her body was generating and though mine was arched rigidly upwards and by using my hips and pelvis I was forcing myself even higher, I mentally simply 'lay back', and let the incredible sensations flood through me.

But of course, in time, as our bodies drove us on towards our inevitable climaxes, both her movements and my reactions began to become more urgent. I looked down across myself, to where our bodies joined and watched the sight of my glistening shaft being engulfed by her downward thrusts, and as they gradually increased in speed I heard her low moans of pleasure gradually turn to short, explosive pants of growing need, then to deep grunts of increasingly urgent demand, and heard my own reactions echoing hers as the pressure inside me rose higher.

I looked up, past the swollen, spiky tips of her breasts, saw the flush that spread from them up across her neck and coloured her grimacing face. Perspiration was forming on her upper lip and forehead and though her eyes were clenched tight I could imagine the wild stare that would be filling them if they were open.

I watched her breasts jiggling and bouncing above me as she increased the speed of her action then looked down again at the sight of her flashing up and down the pole-like thing my shaft had become as the pressure inside me rose higher and higher. Then, as her pounding got even more frenzied, I felt the first surge rising from somewhere deep inside myself, locking my body tight and I gave myself up to the thrills the wonderful, excruciatingly wonderful thrills.

Then I heard Helen's irregular grunts blending and turning into a slowly rising wail, a wail that ended in a loud, wild shriek, as her body's reactions reached critical point and she felt her climax start to roll through her, rippling outwards from her core, triggering spasms in every muscle, every fibre.

As she began her climax and I felt the start of her pussy's rhythmic contractions I also felt some pressure valve finally snap open, releasing the flood that had been building inside me. It seared up though my cock, and as I gave a series of loud, guttural grunts, exploded, jetting deep into her very core.

Helen's climax went on and on, and though her ride gradually slowed, became less frenzied, she continued pumping me, as though trying to force more and still more from my all too quickly emptying body. And though my spasming cock spurted less and less powerfully what she urged from it added to the cocktail of juices inside her, which was soon whipped to a froth that then bubbled back out and ran down my shaft to form a growing pool around its base.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers