Those Eyes Alone Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch your mouth."

"You know, you could've told me, better yet, you could've left me alone. I would've never done that to you, and you have the audacity to come here and think that I should listen to more of your lies. Leave me alone, I don't want to hear shit you have to say, your words mean nothing to me."

My heart ached hearing the hurt behind her voice, but I wouldn't let her go. When she turned to walk away I grabbed her and she turned and started hitting me. Tears rolled down her beautiful face as she struggled to get away from me. I grabbed her hands and held them behind her back. I used my belt to tie her hands together. I went to one of the rooms and found a scarf and I wrapped it around her mouth. I escorted her out of the condo and took her to my house. When I went and opened the door to help her out she swung her short legs around to kick me and missed by an inch.

"Try that again and we'll have a serious problem." I said pulling her out of the truck.

When we went in the house, she started breathing differently and I could tell she was uncomfortable being in the house where she found out that my crazy ex thought I was joking about marriage. I sat her on the couch.

"Let's talk." I said sitting in front of her, and untying her hands.

"Let's not." She said looking down and rubbing her wrists.

"Trys, we're not going anywhere until we work this out."

"I don't want you anymore, I'll never love you again. You'll never break my heart like you did before." Tears rapidly fell from her eyes.

"I went so far as to think that you really loved me...as much as I loved you. Nathan I was so happy with you and stupid me, I should've known it was impossible for you to love the fat black girl who lived with her aunt and is trying to finish college. I just want to leave and forget about you like you forgot about me all those nights you came here slept with her." She said trying to her hide her face from me as she sobbed like a baby.

I could see the emotional pain she was in as well as the physical pain as she wrapped her arms around herself and cried. I touched her and she snatched away, but I pulled her into my arms. I couldn't believe it but I was crying too.

"Baby I love you so much. I do love you. I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I called the relationship off but she came back anyway. I didn't even know about the engagement party. I love you so much, I mean that with all my heart. I know you're hurting and I know you might not believe me, but I can't let you leave me. I can't and I won't live without you. Please forgive me."

We sat together with her crying until she fell asleep. She woke up and tried to get up, but I held her tight in my arms and told her how much she meant to me and how much I loved her until she drifted back into a peaceful sleep

12