All Comments on 'Those Who Cuckold Get Paid Back Ch. 02'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bitch comes off like a psycho

Nilla will be sharing her juicy creampie with hubby since he is a deluded cuckold

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Short and to the point. I have reservations about Nilla though. I didn't see any checking up by Emil, whether Nilla's answer were correct.

Worse still, she doesn't see it as a problem that her priorities are with others and not her husband.

She visits him only once in jail. She doesn't pick him up after he's releaased, then goes for dinner with a rich playboy.

Is some other guy's business more important than her husband? It seems so.

And in chapter 1 simply dismisses his fears and worries (about her sleeping with other men) without any actual proof that nothing was happening. And the result? She gets raped. Too trusting of others, too distrusting of her husband.

And the part where she writes down the best would be a divorce? Ouch.

He doesn't seem more than a mealticket to her, to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my God!

That was pathetic.

Could a 'loving wife' possibly shovel any more shit into a husband's face? Her pathetic excuse for not seeing or taking care of her husband while in jail and afterwards is because she was looking after business? And the condition everything gets back to normal is that they never work out the difficulties they had in the first place?

Madam, you write horribly, and with much disrespect to all males. I understand that English is not your first language, but a halfway decent editor can sort that out for you. However, the content and plot, I found truly offensive.

Perhaps if you sat with your husband or boyfriend and got them to try writing from a man's perspective, you could maybe understand a man's reaction a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is no way to stay married.

The wife knew what she was doing she has played the husband and got away with it. She will do something like this in the future and the husband will blindly accept any and all excuses once again. He knows he has a cheating slut for a wife he knows he is a willing cuckold and yet he stays married to her? I can sort of understand staying married because of the kids but agreeing to not mention anything of the past? let her get away with everything she has done to him? And what she will do in the future? She knows she can get away with anything she wants to do, he will say and do nothing. What a sad story that should be in the non-erotic category. Winterfrog used to be a good writer not anymore.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Whew!

Really had me going there! I mean after she explained it all, obviously she wasn't a cheating slut at all and Emil Silwergran is a little green rocket scientist from Mars. I should point out that I have enjoyed many of your stories, but this one was pretty lame from beginning to end. It's good that you were able to get it out of your system, so next story shouldn't suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pathetic Crap

Usually your stories are well written. This one is garbage. If this was a real life situation (realizing it's a story), it would be obvious she is a cheating slut who he would need to dump and get on with his life. Get real man! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who hacked into Winterfrog's account?

I can't believe this was written by Winterfrog. The wife claims that she had a business relationship with Fox but does not tell him what's going on despite rumors and her ignoring him? He was in jail for defending her honor and she treats him like shit. She tells him that she wants a divorce, reads his wish to reconcile and says nothing? What kind of heartless bitch is this? Who would want to stay married to her? This is the worst story you have ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my god

my god if your stories get any worst, please stop writing your an idiot and all your characters are idiots.

cyrilliccyrillicover 13 years ago
Good story and good ending

With children in a marriage I always approve of reconciliation on the right terms. The revenge sex would have helped clear the air for Emil, but just as well that Nilla didn't get to hear about it.

SKHPSKHPover 13 years ago
I am disappointed of Winterfrog

The worst story he ever posted. Especially the actions of the wife are far from beliveble and contrary to what she says in the end. If she really loves her husband, why did she prefer to dine with another man instead of pick the husband up at the jailhouse? After all it was her behaviour that got him there.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 13 years ago
I've enjoyed your stories but this one a bit less ...

As a few others have pointed out, my main problem with the story is the inconsistency of her stated feelings (how she still loves him) and her actions when he got out of jail.

Her actions spoke much louder than her words. She couldn't even spare a minute to get up from her table and walk over to say hello to her husband?

I do appreciate your efforts at writing this second piece and giving your version of closure. Thanks for the effort and for sharing it with us.

Looking forward to your next effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, didn't like it!

She insulted his intelligence pretending Star was not a married woman seducer when she knew full well what he was up to. She went to see Star and had her pants off, ready to go!!!

She allowed or participated in sex with her former boss and hid it?

As far as Fox is concerned - who knows?

She didn't visit private with him at the jail and had very limited visits with him there.

Now for the sake of the kids, I don't agree. He is always going to remember her devious ways from Star and the business trip and he will wonder in the future about things that don't make sense.

I like and enjoy you as an author but in no way did you justify or rectify the ending here.

Thanks anyway.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Complete whoreshit. This is by far the worst of your tales.

No redeeming qualities.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
I don't get the negative comments

Her explanation sounds plausible to me. Both parties to the marriage cheated and they decide to start again. To me this chapter was logical and made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OK

You rescued this story from a difficult situation, though I think if you had had Nilla speak of her love when she found that he had not committed suicide it would have made her later comments more believable.

Still, you can see that not all English-speaking commentators actually speak English well. For example, one comment uses "your" instead of "you're" and "worst" instead of "worse." My only comment is to note that the opposite of winner is loser, not "looser" as you often write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
weak ending

I know you could have ended this story better.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 13 years ago
Wife's motivation needs some work

I agree with Mousse9 on this one. For someone who says: "I told Gilbert that I have a loving husband and we are very happy about his kind invitation. I can promise that you, only you and our children are my real love," she doesn't show it at all in her behaviour when he is in gaol. She might be ticked off at him being a bit non-understanding, but her behaviour makes no sense. Then, when she is on holiday, and sees he wants to stay together, she doesn't end the game then and there but waits! This does not stop her from taking a phone call privately (from you know who), so he cannot hear! No wonder she says: "My only condition for our marriage is that I want us to skip arguing about all the crap that happened in the past and have a new start from this very moment. Do you agree?" Good move, because she has no way to really explain her behaviour.

This isn't an insurmountable goal. But you needed to spend a little more time given your audience some emotional set-up and answers to the wife's turmoil after the initial chapter of this two part series. The wife may be "innocent" in the way she describes, but her actions bely it. Will there be a Chapter Three when the denouement is revealed?

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
This one was quite irritating

The wife is a fool and will be fooled again!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

We agree on something, onlythelonelylove.

If the wife Nilla is actually innocent, that she WAS raped, and HAD not been cheating of any kind, then an entirely different question pops up.

Does Nilla love Emil?

None of her actions show that she feels any love for him. He doesn't seem to be even a blip on her radar, unless he makes trouble in her life, then she gets angry at him. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

After nella so easily and willingly let that actor spank her ass and get her ready for fucking and letting her boss fuck her he would really better off with out the bitch as he can bever trust her again

jimh67jimh67over 13 years ago
Can't believe this was written by Winterfrog

Your worst story and the chapter title is misleading

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
IF she's not a cheating slut then she is at least a real bitch

Her actions throughout the story raise suspicion and she seems not to care about that one bit. All she has to say is that she is working with Fox for business reasons and they have a final critical meeting the day he is getting out and she will explain all the details when he gets home. Nope. It's all a big secret. The woman KNOWS her marriage is on the brink and she's TESTING him by not telling him what is going on and LYING to him in her little question game. She says she wants a divorce but she really doesn't? This woman is an extremely manipulative shrew. Rather than trying to resolve tensions and restore balance to her marriage she is deliberately fanning the flames of suspicion, doubt, and anger. I can't visit you in jail, I can't pick you up. What is he supposed to think? Yeah, she got a raw deal being drugged and raped. But he was mislead by some pretty obvious facts. He was wrong but realized his mistake soon enough. Does she want this marriage to survive? She's not a very sympathetic character. She's lucky he's a big wuss and doesn't just dump her for being a manipulative bitch.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well...

They both cheated in one way or another, but it is clear that she is a bitch with no soul. Winterfrog has invented good female characters before, but this one was a hollow uncaring bitch. When your wife removes her clothes for another man you know that she has forgotten about you. To catch her at it would leave scars.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
And...

I mean with the theater bastard the first time. It was all downhill after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where did she

learn to give such a good blow job? There was still no pay back for anyone.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I think he was thinking of the long term life with her.

Since she is the mother of his children he should be thinking of the life he has with his children, and what turmoil that it would bring to their family if he just dumped her ass..

I think her biggest flaw is she is stupid. Some of her actions are of a person that hasn't grown up yet.

Reconciliation is good for the immediate future, he can always dump her stupid ass if he finds out she has been lying to him.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mindlessly stupid and vile... this story shows wintrefrog is blithering fucking idiot

wow this is so bad it is just vile. WINTERFROG is a turd.. a vile smelly revolting stupid little bastard who does this shit all the time.

STOP WRITING.

No one likes your stuff. Its pathetic

thank you....

signed

the rest of Humanity

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
They went on vacation to talk about their marriage. They did NOT do that

This is why the story is fucking disaster.

was the wife raped by the boss?

if one asks that question by itself... believe the wife. But we dont live in THAT world.

WHY did the wife not tell her husband about her so called rape?

WHY was the wife NOT meeting her husband when he got out of jail?

why was she having secret Lunch meetings with her boss?

why was she meeting her boss for Lunch IN SECRET the Day her husband got out of Jail for defending HER honor?

WHY did she agree NOT to see the TV/ Movie star... and agreed he was a slim ball... then go see him?

WHY is she rushing off to have PRIVATE Phone conversations

while on Vacation while SUPPOSEDLY there to talk about saving her marriage?

WHAT SPOUSE DOES THAT????!?

and WHY werent any of these issue ever talked about ?

author... its over. You have No talent.

You really do suck at this

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Nilla shows no love

Nilla has yet to demonstrate any remorse, regret or contrition of any sort. She agrees to reconciliation on the condition that she never has to; otherwise she wants a divorce. Nilla refused to have conjugal visits with Emil while he was in jail, but supposedly she regretted her infidelity -- no love there. She did not pick him up at his release -- no love there. Emil sees Nilla within hours of his release having lunch in a restaurant with a man she knows she is rumored to be screwing, and she does not even rise to hug him -- no love there. How Fox Gilbert ever got the notion to include her "loving" husband in a wedding invitation is not knowable.

Nilla will torture Emil with doubt in the future as she clearly does not give a shit about demonstrating her love. She demands that he demonstrate his love by suffering public humiliation by rumors she could easily end by her public behavior and discretion. Nilla is too immature and self-centered to be a good mother or wife.

It is inconsistent with Emil's character to unconditionally accept Nilla's demands. He assaulted a guy who spoke publically about having an affair with her!! Did jail turn him into her wimp?

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Ugh!!!!!!

You should have let it end with part one. Part two was awful. Sorry!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
Chapter 3

Winterfrog.

You are better than this chapter, read your reader comments, this is beneath you or...

...is it possible that there is a chapter 3 where you find or discover her dalliance with Mr. Fox, maybe even in a secret meeting in New York...?

We would like to see you expose her with the tape of her and Star and only because she is also undoubtedly guilty of her dalliance with her former boss and most likely got the business account from Mr. Fox by providing personal service with him...an incentive of the sensual nature...probably has an ongoing service arrangement.

Anyway, those of us who enjoy your stories would like to see you redeem this effort with something.......????

PS: Her attitude towards him starting with the demeaning put downs and sarcasms over his concerns about Star ran a big red flag up for me - instantly.

I think I write for a lot of your fans....chapter 3???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No, unbelievable

Or unfinished ? All she has shown to him is contempt. With the author, while claiming there are no rumours circulating in the theatre, she sheds her clothes in a wink and the intervention of her husband is probably the only reason it didn't go further. With her boss, how convenient this rape came about. Would you believe it ? especially after what the boss said. Not likely. How about her behaviour while he was in jail ? No real visits with her husband but lots of interaction with a rich and known womanizer, who gets priority over her husband when he's released and who's so important to her that she even neglects her husband when he shows up in that restaurant. How loving. She clearly "needed" her new employer more than her husband. Promising for the future. How often will she have to go to New York for business meetings?? Ha, ha. And where comes that fiancée from all the sudden ? Nobody seemed aware of her? For somewone rich and wellknown, no society columns or no gossip. Only that the wife was seen out with that guy on many occasions. Strange. Of course, he cheated while in jail. Can you blame him, given the circumstances. I don't like cheaters either, but there's no sympathy for the wife here. No, it's an unbelievable story? The only pay back so far seems to be for Molly and her husband who were fired an had to leave town. Or is the sex he had in jail considered the payback for the wife. If she doesn't know about it, it's clearly not very effective. Why does he seem to accept her explanations so easily? It looked he had a strong character and then, pouff... NO, not believable at all. Think you can do better WF. Not one of your best. Maybe another chapter?

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
Winterfrog:

I have liked your work since I first read it. I hope that you have been around Literotica long enough to know that Harry in VA is not to be taken seriously. I've never seen him produce anything other than poorly-constructed criticisms of more-talented people who have the courage to present here. He seems to be his own biggest fan! Keep the stories coming. Thanks. Rich

juderboyjuderboyover 13 years ago
Don't mess with Winterfrog

I've read almost everything posted. I liked some. I hated others. But there is a difference in not liking a story and attacking it's author. Why is that so had to understand? This story is a good example. Having a confirmed cheating wife dictating terms of the marriage doesn't make since. But lay off Winterfrog!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
In the immortal words of Rick James...

"cocaine is a helluva drug." This crappy story is the work of a hacker who has stolen the real Winterfrog's account or the real Winterfrog is now a lunatic writing from a sanitarium.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 13 years ago
Cuckold is right!

The biggest problem I have with the wife Nilla is that she never supported her husband throughout this whole story. Only when she was caught did she exhibit any emotion. Two times she as a wife and mother was caught in intimate compromising positions with men that she could not explain to her kids. She consistently lied to her husband even after the incidents happened. She gets mad at her husband but have no problem with the "rapist" boss or the preying Theatre Star. What I do not understand is why the husband believes her about her relationship with the millionaire? What kind of marriage can you have when you have to prevent your wife from cheating on you? Even after he warns her she still goes over to the Star's place to be fucked in return for these special acting lessons. It takes two people to cheat but each story you write the cheating slut of a wife gets off and lives happily ever after if no penis enters her sussy.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
your right sleep

but you have to remember, winterfrog is one of those fuck how the husband feels as long as they stay together writers. In most of the stories winterfrog writes, the husband is just some weak ass cuckold the will stay with a cheating slut no matter what. I like the writing style but you get use to the weak husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
his stories are better than the crap being written on this site now.

keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Usually Winterfrog's stuff is ok but this one stinks...

The husband in this one is a wimp and frigging stupid on top of being a wimp-sort of reminds us of that idiot shoe-no-IQ [opps, sorry, forgot he's really some fag who has gender issues].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whom the hell is shoe-no IQ ??

Could someone tell me that?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
Good enough, but...

... you are usually much better. Nilla's relationship with the truth is way too casual to swallow that explanation so easily. Hubby has been nothing but an afterthought to her all the way along. There is zero evidence of change. Generally, your protagonist is smarter than this. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. I look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bullshit

What BULLSHIT!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
STONE THROWERS IN GLASS

windows unite for the common good. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
WACC part 2

she's a slut and he's a wimpy fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow. A mind numbin inane comment from huedogg.

what a creepy prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuecuck is so stupid

he thought the credit crunch was a candy bar

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
JUST A GUESS DO THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

with the Triple V...TK U MLJ LV NV

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

...if it looks like a Duck & quacks like a Duck....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nonsense

+++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This guy is a real pussy if he accepts his wife nude with star and her naked night with her boss and her shaved pussy. She's done it at least twice and will do it again. She obviously likes to be compromised sexually and will always be in that frame of mind. Cut your losses now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How?

How can this be properly edited when such a basic scenario is written to confuse?

Incomplete sentences add to the mess, my vote of average is a gift.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
what the fuck is this shit?

sorry WF - it must be cultural where you are - but all the men in your stories, except a few, are limp dick cuckolds. don't you guys come with a set of balls when youa re born over there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a company whore is a company whore no matter who else she is

He knows of at least two instances his wife, lol, has committed adultry completely or interrupted. A cheater is a cheater and will always be a cheater just waiting on the next opportunity. He should be happy divorcing her because he will never know how many people she really cheated with. And who in their right mind would hire someone to run their business that set themselves up to be "raped".

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
She has proved herself to be a selfosh and silly slut -

She cannot be trusted and he is a foll to simply accept any pf her stories without proof - like the last story sje jas lost the right to be trusted and has done nothing to earn it back -

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

A serious pile of excrement was posted being called a story. I will call it something else. BULLSHIT. Pure and simple. Sorry WF.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

she let her boss fuck her and did the naked spanking with Star and he takes her back? sorry WF not your best.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
What a POS

an awful story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE PROOF

communication does work, TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
Normally, I like your work...

... but, man, you really fumbled the ball on this one. Has to be your worst effort on this site. I mean that if she looks like a slut, walks like a slut, talks like a slut and, above all else, acts like a slut, guess what? She's probably a slut.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 10 years ago
Pernilla Vanilla

I like WF stories but Pernilla's character did not work for me, to believe her version of what happened whilst away with her boss and what she allowed herself to be subjected to by Star tells me she is not the sharpest tool in the box. Then there is the Pernilla who has a responsible job at the bank and is later promoted to manager which requires at least an average level of intelligence. The two Pernilla's do not match which means she is lying about her relationship with her boss and knew what type of training she would get from Star, possibly from another member of the theatre group and thought she would try something new. Given the past events she has decided it's better to stay married, at least for now, than mainly bring up two children on her own. I think WF should add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what?

she suggests a divorce in her answers- nothing makes sense

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice, not predictable

almost a fairy tale but believable. lived happily ever after.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Great Story

One of the best. The only thing that I would have done is to have made sure that Star would never fuck another woman the rest of his life. (But that is just the farm boy in me comming out)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A nice reconcilaition story

But why did he believe a single word coming out of his wife's mouth about not having an affair with Gilbert? I mean she can't be bothered to pick her husband up after his time in jail? What WOULD he think? Especially after he finds her having lunch with Gilbert. And she already wrote at the beginning of the game that she wants a divorce. Why and where did she change her mind? Nice fairy tale ending, but the reality of your story would have been a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You

Really like your men to be stripped of all pride and intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beginner

You need help with your writing. Good story idea, but not very good at wording. You need help describing situations.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 8 years ago
Very Enjoyable.....

Thanks very much. I have adopted the suggestion to consider you speaking to me as I read the story, thus reflecting the language differences. This results in a very good story being quite outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was ok

But Nilla is an incredibly stupid bitch that destroyed her marriage twice over by cheating with her boss and then the Star.

Yes, getting naked with another man is cheating.

How is the goddamned stupid cunt going to improve so she stops being a stupid whore?

3 stars but this story fell quite short.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
BOOZE GOT THEM INTO IT

and now booze got them out of it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Duh

This story was total crap. Part 1 and 2. Winter frog you write in some ducked up woman. A road kill skunk as more brains than the woman you use in your stories,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Total crap

Stupid husband accepts serial cheating slut back with her simply saying "let's forget the past" bullshit. Never even the hint of remorse for fucking her boss OR getting naked with Star after lying to husband repeatedly about him. Yeah this guy should go into the willing cuckold category. I

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GEEz

You had to turn him into a ah gee cuckold after the title indicated different.

He gets jail and a slut wife , that's not great payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story is

A9Obvious, all that writing and a ending so unsatisfactory. Either a rewrite or part 2.

I'd rather you rewrite the story with fewer words!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Missing something

I thought the storyline was good. The problem, IMO, is the lack of emotion. I never felt Emil’s anguish, or even had a sense that Nilla’s betrayals were more than an embarrassment that made him angry. 3 months in jail is plenty of time to obsess - about those events, and whatever she was (or wasn’t) doing during his absence. Where was the pain?

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
IF YOU CAN KEEP HER AWAY FROM FOXES AND BARBERS

the marriage might have a chance to succeed, TK U MLJ LV NV

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Husband defending wife

I think that husband spending 3 months in jail for defending Nilla and being able to forgive both bad judgements. Is what saved marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star!

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horseshit ending

You chose the "Disney" ending - all happy, happy, joy, joy! She's so full of excuses that they're running out of her ears. She's full-up on bullshit. I think her only going to see him every other week in jail was telling. Then her not coming to pick him up at jail when he was released should have told him everything he needed to know about his marriage and his wife's lack of commitment to it. Given the facts, the ending was simply unbelievable.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with the comment about the "Disney" ending. Frog doesn't wimp out, but he did this time. Didn't like this ending.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Counter-climactic ending

Kind of beat the whole build-up before that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not

I have not changed my mind about my comment after chapter one.She is a disaster waiting to happen and if she really wanted to stay with him she would have arranged anearlier meeting with Fox so she could pick her husband from prison.That is what says I love you.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 12/14 agree

Glad short

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with Anon 09/04/18

This ending was completely dialed in. She didn't bother to visit him or pick him up when he got out of prison? What kind of bitch wife is she? In her little game she says she wants a divorce then suddenly back pedals and says she was just testing him after reading his answers and talking to Fox on the phone. Convenient that he just invited her to his wedding right before she told Emil she wanted to stay married to him.

This woman is a dyed in the wool cheating slut and she's only staying with Emil until she finds a better deal. She cheated on him several times then turned on him when he beat the shit out of her boss and didn't even bother to visit him in prison for three months. "Want to see your kids? Too fucking bad, I'm a busy bank manager!" Why would he stay married to this bitch? As for his own cheating, that was a cheap plot device on the part of the author in order to make them "even".

This second chapter should not have been written. It's awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

What a love sick fool he is.He should have dumped her cheating arse,her opinion of him was clear by the fact she preferred lunch with Gilbert instead of picking him up.There is no way such an important decision about her working for him would have been left until just before his flight.Also on the hike her responses to his questions spoke volumes about her opinion of him.

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
Sorry. Poor story, not your usual quality story

I read both several times. Husband is not a wimp, just in Love, but his wife does not care or respect him at all. She thinks she is God's gift and can do as she wants and her husband will accept it. She is a slut that cheats, she got caught and used the term rape to get to play the victim and I think the police pick up on it( that is why they are not active in checking it out). Chapter 2 was a cop out, writer took an easy way out. Rather than spending more time on this story. And I believe the wife was having an affair with the rich guy, with both play behind his rich girlfriend back and out of sight of the town's citizens..Husband should have started the Divorce. Better off for him

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Yep

The Winterfrog bit the wimp apple with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid?

Are the stupid clusterfuck headed women in all your stories a representation of Scandinavian women ? They seem too stupid to live really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How dare he?

I can readily understand her anger at him for suspecting her fidelity after the situation with the actor (even if he had only beaten her bare ass), how she drunkenly took down her pants for her boss in a foriegn hotel and her having asked for a divorce. What man in his right mind could doubt the poor woman's fidelity on such slight evidence?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Vikings

The vikings conquered all of europe. They were strong warriors the put the fear of god into everyone.

They must be spinning in their graves to see how effeminate and pussy whipped their descendants have become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great blow jobs for everyone!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her story sounds like a lot of horse feces ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A whore is a whore. She went to get "acting lessons" and would of cheated which means she views sex as a tool to move forward and will use that tool again.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

BS!! Another "Crock of Sheet"!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

"Vikings

The vikings conquered all of europe. They were strong warriors the put the fear of god into everyone.

They must be spinning in their graves to see how effeminate and pussy whipped their descendants have become.'

ABSOLUTELY....bunch of useless SNOWFLAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

mole114mole1143 months ago

I’m enjoying the story but are you seeing the he was the wronged party all the way through it so easily could believe she was cheating again and she would of understood this but in no way shape or form would she dictate the terms of a new beginning she was 100% lucky not to be divorced and she’d know it so that’s a 3* for me but will continue please don’t make him accept cucky life please

ReadyOneReadyOne2 months ago

A criminal should not profit from their crimes, but it seems like everone but MC came out ahead, and at MC's expense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous