All Comments on 'Threads: The Island'

by JammyJimmy

Sort by:
  • 2,208 Comments (Page 3)
nitenursenitenurseover 12 years ago
best

Of all the stories I have read on this site, this was the best I have come across. I really liked the character Ed and I think u should really make this into a book. Congrats again for being the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf

Of all the places to find one of the greatest stories to read. You were able to cover a very wide scope of events and imagination. Please keep writing and I look forward to the next read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That was one of the best stories on the site I've read, It made me read it all in one session. 3 in the morning and I'm dead, thanks.

warpigs3030warpigs3030over 12 years ago
WOW!!

By far, one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I can't wait for more!!

KatBalluKatBalluover 12 years ago
You are a great story teller

Loved the story and the plot. The characters had such great dimension. I thought some of the phrasing and slang did not seem American. Also, some of the phrasing or speech mannerisms that might be the style for one character, was a bit odd to see all the characters using; i.e. "that's us leaving..." "that's me taking off..." that's us done...". Overall I think you did a great job with story and I will definitely look for more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done, sir!

This was a dowright good read. It was sexy as hell, but beyond that I found myself engaged in the story, and caring about the characters. Truly well written; I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!!

That was a truly brilliant story, keep up the good work! A great story line and definitely look forward to further 'threads'. As for the length of the story, personally I like to have a one off longer story every now and then so you shouldn't change that. I think it may be necessary to post smaller chapters if you are posting as you are writing, but if you have already written all of it, your way is certainly better. I couldn't stop reading! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a read . . .

First off, I've been reading stuff from this site for a good number of years, but this story is the first where I've felt I should give some feedback.

Not that any feedback I give is going to influence the course of your writing. The story is the best I've read on the site. 42 pages of outstanding work. I was truly interested in the characters themselves, not just the sex scenes (lapdance, bath/massage seduction, and Kara sneaking in at night being my favorite), which I find very few writers on the site are able to pull off.

Kudos good sir. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Work

I just read this story and couldn't stop. This is the best story I've read on this site. I really appreciated the story and character development. PLEASE develop a sequel. I look forward to following the story line in NY and LA and when the trio returns to the island. Thanks again for a great read.

harristharristover 12 years ago
Great Story

Excellent! Unlike many of the stories on this site, yours could easily be a published novel. Some of the sex may need to be toned down but only slightly. Hopefully you will continue with another portion if Kyle's adventures with his sisters, maybe even one focusing on Kara or Katie. Thank you for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I need more of this writing

This story is long but what a great, beautiful tale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More please !!!!!!!!!

wo_hyawo_hyaover 12 years ago
Awesome

JJ, you did it... wrote something on literotica that tops everything I've read since the site launched to the public about 9 years ago. Quite the longest one but the best & most interesting. Actual storyline beyond bro sees sis or vice versa and they finally end up getting it on loses it's savour after a hundred or so of that style. This was quite refreshening. I'll be looking for more by you here!

peace man, PJ

nightcodernightcoderover 12 years ago
Chapter 2 ?

First, I'd like to say this story made me register (after years of being only a reader) to comment and vote. Please, tell me there is going to be a second chapter :)

Congratulations, what a great story.

Best regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great work.

Like many of the others I'm hoping to see the story go on.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
Engrossing story, well done

My only complaint is about Patricia's character doing a 180. All of a sudden she decides to cool things down with Kyle because she's a submissive pain slut at heart who wants to be spit on and choked? Ugh--I had some trouble accepting that one. It felt like you had to quickly come up with something extreme to make Kyle free to fuck his way across the country. In your latest efforts I hope you'll write in more detail about Patricia and her motivation so we can understand her character better.

JammyJimmyJammyJimmyover 12 years agoAuthor
@pleasureseeker5 - an answer to your comment

Thanks for the comment. I've already answered this but there's been a ton of comments since, so I'll sum it up here.

Yes, Patricia and her relationship with Kyle is going to be explored extensively in the next novel.

And if you consider Patricia on her own it might seem a 180. But it's Patricia and Kyle as a couple. As you put it "she's a submissive pain slut at heart who wants to be spit on and choked? Ugh" Okay, that's an ugly summary of a character, but if Kyle was a hardcore Dom, there's no way she would have backed out. He isn't though - he's just a regular guy who's not into her stuff. Plus he's her boss. Plus she's career driven, doesn't want to complicate her working life, hasn't had a serious relationship in the past and then she meets this guy, falls for himm is still grieving and she gets scared. Trying to assert some control in her life at that point is not a big leap for the imagination.

So she tries to distance the emotions but wants to keep the sex. See where it goes.

Then she finds she can't quite keep away from him. She still wants him, she even goes as far as the public displays of affection.

Her attempts to keep her emotions under control are failing her.

That's why it's not so much a 180 as an uncontrolled 360 pulled by a confused, grieving and smitten young woman, falling in love with a guy who isn't the best choice for her.

Make a little more sense now? :-)

Anyway, there's much more in the next novel.

JJ

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 12 years ago
jammyjimmy, thanks for your response to my comment .

I'd like to clarify what I meant when I asked about Patricia being "a submissive pain slut at heart who wants to be spit on and choked." I get that Kyle is not a dom type, my point is that Patricia's submissive and very kinky side came out of nowhere--I find it hard to accept because it is so extreme. I'm glad to hear that you will be writing more about her and am looking forward to how you address this issue when you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next novel...

thank you for.the wonderful read jimmy... you have an amazing gift. I could not stop reading. any idea when the next novella will arrive?

darkriversdarkriversover 12 years ago
Great read . . .

I don't normally read novel length work, but you drew me in on the first page. When I reached the end I wanted more of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next one??

how long would you say it's going to be until the next one? i can't wait much longer!

The_X_BeastThe_X_Beastover 12 years ago
great

I usually don't read novels this long but yours is the best one I've ever seen.

I couldn't wait to finish and now I can't wait for more.

keep'em coming

beaumsbeaumsover 12 years ago
great story

I loved this story. It could be expanded into a novel or a screenplay for a movie. It's that good. I read it in one sitting. Took me five or six hours but it was worth it. I hope we hear from you soon.

letsee101letsee101over 12 years ago
Amazing tale you wove

Thanx for putting this story here. You had me from the first page on, and was sad to reach the end. I hope you have thoughts about continuing this tale as I believe you left it open for more. Thanx once more, great story.

PaaskonijnPaaskonijnover 12 years ago
Superb story

What a superb story. For the site, the sex is quite infrequent, but I must say that I absolutely loved the story for, well, the story. It is very well written, the character development is perhaps a little bit fast, but still very well described and within the realm of possibility. I actually came to the point where I read the story more for the non-sex part than for the sex scenes, although those were also very well written.

One thing is sure though: I want to read more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Came for the sex, stayed for the story!

I was initially attracted to the story by virtue of it's high rating - obviously, looking for sex woven into a story. But by five or ten pages in, the story had taken over and the sex became secondary, something to almost skim through in order to find out what would happen next to these characters.

You have written a story with that elusive quality of creating characters where the reader actually cares what happens to them, and wants to discover more. If you can hone this ability, you might be able to write with broad market appeal....

Thanks for the story - look forward to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So fucking good!

I agree that the sex became secondary ... but the sex was still good! Great job! I loved the intrique and suspense. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT JOB

This should be made into a cinemax series, great story line and character building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LEFT HANGING

Need MORE, would love to see this carry over to NY, LA and back to living on the island together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

I don't understand why you posted this for people to read for free on Literotica. I'm sure you could have found a publisher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome read

It was one of the best stores I have read so far, and am amazed that you havent published it.

But I ain't complaining!

:)

looking forward to more from you

ReinholdReinholdover 12 years ago

Good grief, I hope there will be sequels.

GrythakGrythakover 12 years ago
Sequels

Fantastic characterization and a plot that amounts to more than simply "Me Tarzan. You Jane. Let's fuck." There definitely needs to be sequels to this with more Kyle, Katie, and Kara action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! Had me reading from one end to another in one long stride!

The plot, the persons - it was all fabulous. And the erotics was hot - steaming! Liked it alot, and I hope to see more stories from you.

combustiblemonkeycombustiblemonkeyover 12 years ago

sometimes all one can say is " fuck yes , and may i have another"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Yes the 'scenes' were hot but it was the story, the island, the characters situation that kept me glued - I could not stop reading! It was an AWESOME read...I did not want it to end where it did. I sure hope you continue this story. Absolutely Amazing!

eric_heric_hover 12 years ago
dawwwww

around page ten i was like "where's the action?" and then by page twenty i was like "im gonna log on just to read more plot, this shit is crazy good".

i had a great time reading the whole thing. i must have come 3 times every night for a week on just this. thank you for writing it.

for your next story, MORE ED lawl. his character was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wasted.

If this were cleaned up & expanded this would make a good story, you should try to write a novel.

brayom33brayom33over 12 years ago
WOW WOW!

YOUR STORY GOT ME KICKED OUT OF A SEMESTER, I NEED THE NEXT STORY, I WONT GIVE YOU ADVICE OR CRITICIZE YOU (YOU HAVE IT COVERED) ANYWAY, AMAZING AND....WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Surprising in so many ways!

Plenty of comments about how it was too long, but if people decide not to read based on that, then it's their loss! Phenomenal story! I started off wondering when the sex would start, and eventually found myself sitting up until about 2:30 in the morning because I couldn't stop reading! Really cool idea, awesome character development, absolutely worth the read! Very much not what I'm used to in this category, but I was in no way disappointed! Can't wait for more!

acecowacecowover 12 years ago

What did I just read? Probably the best piece of art on this site that I've read in a very long time. However, if at all possible...maybe breaking it up into a few chapters? Seeing 42 pages is a tad daunting especially when there's so much story to it.

5/5 though, I was captured by the writing, most of the dialogue and actions felt natural and the sex was steamy. Fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best thing I have ever read...

More, More, More.

SlimpietSlimpietover 12 years ago
Wow

I was spellbound, could not stop reading until my eyes hurt. Well done, love it. Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

This was great story. Had to read it till the end. Would like to know more about the adventures of these three siblings... and please lets have the incest.... LOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unbelievable!!!!!

What a great story. Probably the best I've read on Literotica! Please write more.

dixXxeedixXxeeover 12 years ago
AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Loved it!!!!!!!!!Awesome writing, felt very Real. Couldn't wait to see what was gonna happen next. I'm hooked. Can't wait till the next Part!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

What an amazing Author and story, I'm not much for reading but i read this from start to finish in one go as i couldnt stop myself.. I cant wait for the next installment and i hope it will be here soon.. Once again,, congratulations on a brilliant bit of work :)

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Everybody who likes this Story should also check out: (on Storiesonline.net)

'John Billionaire' by bluedragon

(Guy inherits Billions and then dates topmodels etc.)

and

'Conflicted' by Eldrige

(Guy gets involved with his Sister, her Friend and their Cheerleader-Squad)

Both are great Stories that where originally hosted here but are no longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

This kind of thing makes me glad I took English language classes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So it just ends there? Nothing more after the revelation of incest between Kara and Kyle? What about Katie? How are the siblings going to deal with each other and their super secret home voyeur theater? Surely there must be more in the works concerning Patricia, Lakshmi and the trips the siblings will be making. How will life turn out after these trips? Will they get back together? Will Kyle meet hot new women and test his relationship with his incestuous and assistant harem?

One thing I was puzzled on was why did you write Kyle to not wear underwear soon after he became rich? It didn't seem realistic for someone that is high profile to go commando, AND have a tailor (Margaret) who picks out his entire wardrobe.

Other comments:

- Your character Ed reminds me of Jonah Hill in Superbad.

- Given that this was a fairly recent story, I'm glad to recognize a lot of stuff from pop culture.

- 42 pages was a long read for me. I had to read 3-5 pages at a time. I actually read about 90% of it and skimmed the rest. It was the longest single story I've read here, and it was captivating in the beginning, but I really think with this large cast of characters, you could have introduced more subplots, etc. during the current story, and write some plot twists into it as well. I really hope there is more to come.

I also think that while the flirting between Patricia and Kyle was good, it could have been teased and drawn out a bit more by having those classic interruptions and making it all the more taboo. I found it a bit unrealistic that everyone who knew kind of just accepted the fact that Kyle was doing his hot assistant, and there weren't really any ramifications to their actions.

At any rate, it was a good long read for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A matter of curiosity.

I concur with those who have complimented you on a great story.

The objects of my curiosity are two fold:

1) why did you feel a need to write cunt as c*nt and fuck as f*ck, as you did in one of your replies, and

2) why have the incorrect words not been replaced with the correct ones?

JammyJimmyJammyJimmyabout 12 years agoAuthor
To satisty your curiostiy, Anon

Honestly, I've no idea why I put the asterisks in c*nt/cunt & f*ck/fuck.

I remember I was pretty harassed at the time, so it was probably my self-control trying to reign in my temper and not type anything too stupid.

As for why they haven't been corrected, I don't think you can edit comments once they're posted. I'm sure the people in question got the gist of it though.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best ever!

Great story. Is this one becoming a novel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well done

awesome piece of literature. took all day to read it lol. i hate all the stories on this site that start off so good, and then are over in a couple short pages. i hope you continue this series, and thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep writing

You need to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Would have paid money for this. Took entire day to read... This could so easily be a movie plot! Why don't you publish this on Kindle and earn moolah on it as well! Would be a definite best seller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

dude i was reading this using wifi only and was pissed whenevr my connection gave out,you got mad talent in writing chill i give you that and i would pay for the book should this become a novel,once again great job. and i hope you continue this story. cheerS!

JMa.

trashmantxtrashmantxabout 12 years ago
More please

I would open about 10 pages so I could read at work on my laptop away from the cockblocking company computers.

Good stuff I want to read more, you've done great so far please don't leave us hanging.

I was really suprised to see 42 pages though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TY

I think the best compliment you can give a story is when you have finished it and feel sad that you have read it all. Nice, original, and entertaining romp. Would not mind visiting Kyle and his hot sisters again. Thank you.

John Wcd13

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Story Ever!

I loved the length and depth behind each character. The plot was just mindblowing. Keep on writing dude you have a fantastic gift!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your a boss. Nuff said.

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Talk about epic. As Barney Stinson says, Legendary. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fantastic story

absolutely awesome story, totally enthralling,have read it twice and still amazes me the depth you show in each character and the intricasies betwwen them. would have liked to see the next part when they returned to the island and the developement with patricia. thanks for a great story.

wolfmanbrockwolfmanbrockabout 12 years ago

The absolute best story I have read on Literotica since I found the site. You are a very talented author. You understand mystery, and foreshadowing, and intrigue, and all the other things great authors understand. I would have paid for this if I had known how good it was. I seriously reccomend you look into publishing it as a short story, or expanding it further to let the reader know if anything -did- happen with Kyle, Katie, and Kara when they got back. Rather naughty of you to give us a nibble, and then take away the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When is the next thread coming out...??

WoW...!!!

The best story in the site for me...

Awesome story line...

and by the way...

When is the next thread coming out..??

Waiting for it....!!

i believe some are waiting for it over the past 2 months....

ALL THE BEST....!!!

country0129country0129about 12 years ago
Extremely Marketable

I will add my vote to the plethora of positive comments about this story. Extremely well written, plot and outline impeccable, characters wonderful, sexy and fun. No reason this couldn't be a best seller on the open market.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Best read Ihave ever had on this, or any Adult oriented site , go pro ,I would pay money for this!More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the anticipation of a short story. I found myself behind the screen for 3 days whenever time for it, not being able to let my eyes of of it.

Wish I had a similar talent. please continue the endever.

twowolvestwowolvesabout 12 years ago
I dont have words to describe how wonderful this story is.

I thought some other stories were great ,but i could not stop reading till the end.

AW-SOME

I wish you would write some stories about 3 to 6 months later.

Garath652Garath652about 12 years ago
Amazing story

Truly you are a gifted writer. I couldn't stop reading this. I don't think it helped that you created damn near my perfect woman in Patricia. With the exception of the choking and spitting, and if she had been a redhead, she seems to share every damn one of my kinks. Wonderful read and for more then just the smutty parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anymore on the way?

Agreeing with some other comments, you are a truly gifted writer. My question is more like a request, please keep writing along these character lines. I'd very much like to know what happens with Kyle, Katie, and Kara with freaky little Patricia in the

middle? I must admit your attention to detail is rather astonishing. Almost current life events concerning celebrities, and references to certain US special forces groups.

Keep it up, look forward to seeing what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
EPIC

Thanks for an excelent read though i do feel some what down hearted with your ending or has it ended does the doy get the girl ,i do like the romantic ones .

Thanks again please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Truly awesome.I can't take my eyes off this story.we really need continuation for this story.Looking forward for more on this. Really want to know more about what happens next in their lives!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A wonderful work of art.

I really enjoyed this story. I couldn't stop reading it. It as you said was a story, not just sex. And i loved it. There was some grammatical errors and the omission of the word "of" a lot, but other then that i found this story captivating. Please continue the story as i would love to see what happens next in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Stuff

I couldn't stop reading. The storyline was excellent and captivating, and the sex was appropriate.

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is there a sequel?

The story was great, Detailed, thorough and exciting. I think a sequel would be cool, expanding the relationships between the characters, The triplets, Sarah, Patricia, Casey and Margerita, there's so much potiential. I really hope you consider a sequel, or several even.

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Patricia Prequel, if you Please

Great story applying any measure. You must write a prequel, or a flashback in a follow on episode, painting in the genesis of the amazing sexual proclivities of Patricia, clearly the most complex character in your stable, incredible kink quotient while seemingly lacking any weakness, so confident in her own skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
old fart

Great story. Good job on content. Lot of excitment, please write more, but break it in chapters. To old to stay up so late reading!

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
Almost

Almost perfect. I am not going to say how good this story is, as the ratings speaks for itself.

Just a few things I observed in the visualization front only. I think you ended up too much time creating the core ideas of the story, there by missing a lot of things. This being the story of how 3 ppl find that they are adopted children, where is the natural urge of the three children to know more about their mother? The children would like to see a photo of their mother, or a trip to her grave or something like that. The urge of an adopted child to know everything about their natural parents is as high as the new-born child's urge for mother's milk. You only thought about how Kyle receives the news, clearly omitting the 2 sisters. Kara is heavily underutilized, and had turned lifeless a lot. A strip dancer also has to face a lot of emotional turmoil. Plus, a emotionally challenging childhood may lead to trust issues, but almost always such children develop other nascent talents which are not perceived by others. A simple twist like, converting writing as a cover story to writing as a hobby/profession would have done it. Again, a wealthy patron like Danny Tripp who is silently keeping track of his children, should have known that one of his daughters is having a very bad time. If I were in place of Danny Tripp, I would have not only bought the strip club, but also provided some means for Kara to come out of her profession.

The damn story is already 42 pages. If you had added a few more pages, then nobody would have minded it.

You simply didn't note the side tracks while thinking about the story.

The effort on your part is excellent, it's just the small details that you missed.

Tben11Tben11about 12 years ago
Sequel Please

This story is absolutely amazing. Best ever. You wrote it so nicely that there has to be follow up stories. Shell Shocked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
didn't read

42 PAGES ARE YOU CRAZY! 90% of the readers here will never read this due to it being 42 pages in one shot. you say you are writing for yourself not the readers thats fine just don't post it. if you are writing for the readers and care about them you will write stories no longer than 4 pages per chapter. if you have any brains and care at all about the readers enjoyment then you will delete this and break it up into 10-11 chapters and use a good editor. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL. SOME OF US ARE ON PUBLIC COMPUTERS AND CAN NOT BOOKMARK STORIES OR JOIN SITES LIKE THIS AND YOU RUIN THE SITE FOR US THINK BEFORE POSTING AGAIN.

drpharoahdrpharoahabout 12 years ago
one of the best ever !!

this is definetly the best story i read on this site

be sure to keep it up like this ...I LOVED it

RyzorRyzorabout 12 years ago
5 star everytime.

Great job. Get through the first few pages and had me hooked. Only the 2nd time I've every rated an story or author 5 star in here and I've read hundreds, but well worth it. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Would be bit easier to read without the few typos and lack of chapters or page breaks etc but didn't really detract from an otherwise great piece of writing. Was dissapointed when I reached last page, wanted it to continue. Could happily read anouther 42 pages. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more.

you've got to carry on with the story.i ended up reading the story over night. i look forward to 50 or more segments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

I would have payed for this!!!

the.libertinethe.libertineabout 12 years ago

This represents a lot of work, for which I commend the author, and the writing is quite good. My main issue is with plotting and characters, which I find unrealistic to the point of making the story unenjoyable. I don't expect realism from an erotic story, but plausibility is a requirement for a successful sex story; it has to be believable in itself. "Threads" is just very unrealistic, and it hurts the story. The triplets given up for adoption, the depictions of the ultra-rich... none of it rings at all true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
need more

great story......need next installment right away

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Epic!!!

Absolutely awesome! Really looking forward to the next installment!! Good effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FANTABULOUS & MIND BLOWING

The amount of effort u have put in to this story is just mindblowing... It looks more worthy of a literature award........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

thoroughly enjoyed the whole story; could almost picture it as a film score. Could read more stories like this all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:-)

Couldn't stop reading this love it! Can't wait for the continuation!

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
I am so wrapped up in ths story

I haven't looked to see hen this was last added to but I have too! I"m excited and reminded at the same time that these stories just end .never having a real ending and a happy ending is always what I prefer myself. But WOW, An hr nap here or there until I finished, I couldn't stopped reading. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!

This story was spectacularly well executed. The only flaw I could identify (other than a bit more description being welcome in the sex scenes) was that you mistakenly used the word taught in place of taut several times. But that was all, really. PLEASE continue this story, I am eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love

I fuccing love this story. I couldnt stop reading it. If only you could just go on with it. Like a part 2 or something. Amazing. Get it published,or something lol u have a skill for writing and to keep people wanting more and keeping them attached. Ur imagination can make u alot of $$$$$

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Why don't you do a part 2? Continue from here through when the 3 finally reunite back at the island for a secret 3 way in the bunker.

Probably the best story I have read online like this. A few grammatical errors and some misspellings but nothing a good proof reader wouldn't fix. Personally I can see this as a published book. Maybe even a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazin'

That's the only thing that came to my mind when i was finally done. This was beautifully written & i wish there was a part two because i'm so compelled by the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Way Good Story

Other than a few grammatical errors, very well written. It was hard to not keep reading it from beginning to end. Hopeful for a continuation of this story. Great character building and story lines.

morrigurenmorrigurenabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Please continue with a part 2 or something. You have a wonderful writing style, and I absolutely love this story. It is clear that you thought ahead in the story and you made everything sound so logical and possible. Again, please write more! ;)

Elron43Elron43about 12 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it! Realy do hope there is a part 2. Keep up the good work please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

when is the next part coming up?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
....

That has got to be that best adult story I've ever read. The idea of trish kept me wanting to read more and more. Lol The lack of sleep and hours mazzing was amazing. PART TWO!!!! COME ON!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJammyJimmy@JammyJimmy
3538 Followers
Hi All, Since I posted Threads: The Island on Literotica for you all to read and hopefully enjoy I have been incredibly touched and frankly overwhelmed by the stream of supportive comments and kind words from so many of you over the last 9 years. Sadly, not long after postin...