Three Can Be Company, Too

Story Info
The girl, her girlfriend and her brother, oh my.
15.5k words
4.64
264.9k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,210 Followers

(If you enjoy this story, please vote. It helps to know what people think. That's the only way writers have to see if they are reaching readers. Also, leave a comment—positive or not—I love knowing what you think. Thanks.)

*

Nancy and Sarah sat on one of their dorm beds. They had met two weeks ago as freshmen roommates. They hit it off immediately realizing they weren't into getting blind drunk and being idiots like a lot of the other freshmen girls were doing.

Sarah was the first to initiate a conversation about sex. They were sitting in their dorm room, dressed in light t-shirts and bikini panties. They had just seen each other nude for the first time.

After jogging for five miles together, they both proclaimed a need for a shower. Sarah began stripping in their room and Nancy overcame her initial shyness and began to disrobe. They looked at each other and each sort of grinned.

"Probably should get used to this," Sarah said. "I'm not what you call the shy type."

Nancy said it was no problem and if Sarah didn't mind, she didn't either. "I can be comfortable nude," she said, "well, sorta."

"No pressure from me," replied Sarah. "As long as you are not bothered if I am a little casual about dressing."

Nancy looked at the naked girl in front of her and said, "Yeah, I'd put you definitely in the 'little casual' category right now."

They both giggled and Nancy slowly finished undressing and wrapped herself in a towel.

After the shower they pulled on their few articles of clothing and relaxed on Sarah's bed sipping bottled water. She began telling Nancy about her romantic life.

Sarah had broken up with her boyfriend during the summer and was feeling fairly horny. She said being horny in the midst of a well-known haven for lesbians made her wonder how she would ever find a guy to give her release.

"If I tell a guy where I go to school, he'll probably immediately think I'm a lez and move on. And, don't take this the wrong way, Nancy, but having a roommate makes getting myself off a little awkward."

Nancy admitted that their western Massachusetts school had a reputation for lesbian activity. Although she admitted to Sarah she did have an attraction to women, she said she came here because it was the best school that accepted her, not because of its non-judgmental attitude about sex.

"As far as the awkward thing," said Nancy, "maybe we can overcome that. It might take some time, but let's be open."

Sarah nodded.

"So, what about you, Sarah? Does the thought of having a roommate who is not repulsed by the idea of two girls having sex freak you out? Will you still feel comfortable being nude around me? Will you ever feel like you can take care of your needs with me around?"

"I never said that I was anti-gay," replied Sarah. "I also didn't say that I never had sexy feelings and maybe a little more about girls. So, why don't we enlighten each other? Tell me about your sex life. And, you can fill me in on why your hair is dark and your pussy is blond."

When Sarah looked at Nancy's crotch barely hidden behind the sheer panties, Nancy sipped and said, "Deal, if you tell me what it's like to have a totally shaved pussy."

Sarah laughed, nodded and encouraged Nancy to begin her tale.

For most of high school Nancy hadn't given much thought to sex at all. She was heavy into tennis, making All State her senior year.

Nancy admitted to being practically a sexual novice until her senior year.

"But, then things changed."

"Do tell," urged Sarah.

Nancy loved tennis. She admitted to being a fairly conscientious student, and so she allowed herself little free time. She had a couple girl friends, and a couple boy friends, though none of these relationships was sexual at that point.

She and her father were very close. She felt she could talk to him about almost anything. He often would ask her about her apparent lack of romance, and she would just say she hadn't met anyone special. He cautioned her about birth control and AIDS, and the other dangerous parts of sex, but he never implied that he expected her to remain a virgin forever.

By driving so hard at sports, Nancy never felt any overpowering sexual urges, and only rarely made unsatisfactory attempts at masturbation, finally giving up completely. She was content with her life, and found fulfillment in tennis, her home, and her father. She also had a small group of girl friends that she enjoyed hanging out with. Gwen was her BFF.

Entering senior year her sexual curiosity began to rise. Her three best friends, including Gwen, would often come over for a doubles match at her home court. They were obviously not close to her level in tennis, but she enjoyed the social aspect of spending time with her friends. Afterwards, they would slip on bathing suits and devote the rest of the day to swimming, tanning and gossip.

One Saturday afternoon in early May, Gwen told them of a secret she just happened on.

Gwen had a twin brother. He was on the baseball team. He and Gwen had long since passed the sibling hate stage, and had become friends. They shared almost everything. Gwen said the other night Todd, her brother, was talking about the guys and happened to mention that Zeke was thinking about getting circumcised. Todd said Zeke had gotten a couple infections and his doctor recommended it. Todd and the other guys already were circumcised and couldn't imagine having to have the tip of your dick snipped at this stage in life.

Gwen had only seen one guy naked, and that was Todd.

The girls giggled and one asked, "You see your brother naked?"

"Yeah, it's no big deal," said Gwen. After a pause, she added, "Well, actually it's kinda' big, if you know what I mean."

The others giggled, imagining what Todd might look like naked.

"God, he is so cute. I'd think it would be a very big deal to be able to see him swinging it in the wind," said Allison.

"Well, listen to my story, Allison, and you may get your wish."

Gwen picked up the story by explaining that she told Todd she was curious as to what an uncircumcised dick looked like. Todd said if she was that curious, she should check it out for herself. He said that a bunch of the guys usually went skinny-dipping at the Pit, an abandoned quarry filled with water. He said if she went around three or four in the afternoon, after baseball practice was over, she could do some comparison shopping. Gwen said she wasn't shopping, but was curious.

She swore Todd to secrecy, and he agreed. He told her this Saturday would be an excellent time, since they had a practice at noon and it was supposed to be a hot day for that time of year.

Since it was now 2 p.m. on Saturday and very warm, Gwen suggested a road trip. After a little nervous giggling and weighing the consequences that would befall them if they were caught, they agreed and raced to Nancy's car for the ride to the Pit. They parked out of sight at the bottom of the access road, and climbed an old trail through the woods. They had all heard about skinny-dipping at the Pit, and had a good idea where the best spot would be, a smooth rock--called the Table--along the south side of the Pit. From there you could walk or dive into the water.

The girls quietly made their way to a little rise that was well hidden behind thick bushes and undergrowth. They could see the Table from there, and hoped they couldn't be seen in return.

After what seemed like hours of waiting, but probably was no more than twenty minutes, they heard male voices coming toward the clearing. Peering between the branches, the four girls saw six young men come to the Table. There was Zeke, Adam, Timmy, Peter, Chas, the only non-white, and Todd. Two guys were carrying a cooler between them and set it down. They all immediately started stripping. The girls wanted desperately to giggle, but had to stifle their reactions.

Adam and Timmy were the first to be undressed and they ran straight to the water, followed soon by the other four. Because of the angle, the girls only saw the bare butts of the boys. The water must have been cold based on the whoops and cries as the guys dove in.

"Christ, my nuts are up around my fuckin' ears," yelled Adam. "It's freezing."

After a couple minutes the guys started to emerge. This time the girls were afforded full views. Adam came first and indeed his member looked cold and shriveled. He lifted his dick to show the others, "See, I told you. My freaking nuts have disappeared."

"Hey, they look the same to me. You never had any balls, Knight," offered Timmy. One by one the young men emerged and shook excess water from themselves. They then toweled themselves off with their tee shirts and walked to the cooler. They were now no more than ten feet away from the hiding place of the girls. The four women noticed the differences and similarities of the male anatomy. The largest, surprisingly was Todd, Gwen's brother. His also hung the straightest and was closest in color to the rest of his skin. His balls hung low and swayed as he walked. He had a flat stomach and hairless chest, and so his member surrounded by the blond nest provoked three silent thumbs up from Gwen's friends. Gwen just shrugged.

Adam and Timmy were similar in that they had small, stubby dicks, looking only a couple inches long with balls that seemed still affected by the cold water.

Chas had the thickest, and of course, the darkest one. Standing next to Timmy, Chas' black penis seemed at least twice the girth of the white boy's.

Allison made a wide-mouthed motion while moving her hand back and forth while pushing her cheek out with her tongue, indicating what it would take to have Chas in her mouth. The other three girls almost lost control over her mock fellatio.

Peter had a medium length member, but it was extremely skinny. Gwen thought of the term 'pencil dick' looking at Peter.

Zeke was the oddest. Indeed his penis looked different because it was uncircumcised. The hood of the shaft gave it a pointed rather than a bulbous look. He also was covered with black hair on his chest and back, giving him an ape-like appearance. There was hardly a break from his neck down to the slightly thicker patch around his groin. To accentuate the effect, Zeke had huge balls that hung nearly as far as the pointy tip of his member.

The guys lounged on the rocks drinking beer. Todd steered the conversation to Zeke's impending operation.

"Hey, man, what exactly do they do?"

Zeke explained and demonstrated. He knelt up and said, "First they send in an incredibly beautiful nurse with a set of tits out to here. She takes about an hour to wash my dick to get it ready for surgery. It shouldn't take that long, but her mouth can only work so fast."

The others tossed tee shirts and even an empty beer can at him for his stupid fantasy.

"No really, why do you need this surgery, man? Are you really having that many problems?" Todd asked.

Zeke stood up and showed them why. In doing so, he faced the spot where the girls are.

"You see underneath the sheath--that's what they call this part," explained Zeke as he pulled back the foreskin to reveal the tip of his penis, "it gets some bacteria or something. No matter how much I wash it, it can get infected. And, when it does, shit, does it hurt. Even taking a piss hurts. And, don't any of you assholes laugh, when I get a hard-on, the foreskin doesn't move back enough and it hurts."

"No shit," exclaimed Adam. "You mean you can't even get a hard-on?"

"Hey, I can get one, it's just that this skin doesn't pull back like it should, and it kind of gets stuck."

"Show us," asked Todd.

"Yeah, man, go on. I think this is so weird," chimed in Timmy.

"You fuckin' homos would probably get a kick out of that. But no way am I going to pull a boner. You guys would have it all over school in a day, and my life would be ruined."

"No way," continued Todd. "Look, we're just curious. Since we all got snipped at birth, we can't relate. It's just so bizarre to think that your dick doesn't work right."

The other guys all promised to be cool, and never to tell anyone.

"What the fuck," shrugged Zeke. He took it in hand and began to stroke. At first nothing happened. "Hey, I guess I'm sort of embarrassed, because I never have a problem getting a stiff one. I never stroked in front of anyone before."

Chas shouted, "Why don't you think of Thin Gwen, I know you've got the hots for her."

Todd flinched and turned toward where the girls were hiding. The women figured Todd must have guessed they were there.

"No remarks about my sister, you pervert," retorted Todd.

"No offense, man, but I know Zeke likes those tall ones with little titties. I'm just trying to be helpful."

Adam offered he'd rather think about Nancy. "God, do you ever see her in that tennis skirt. What I wouldn't give to be one of those balls she shoves inside her panties. I bet those tennis balls are in heaven and probably smell like heaven, too. And, her tits! God, they probably just stand right up there and ask to be sucked. "

Zeke retorted that he did think Gwen was sexy, even though she didn't have the biggest chest. "Really, Todd, I don't want to piss you off, but Gwen is so tall and pretty. When she wears that white tee shirt and her little nips are pushing through, God, that gets to me. And, her legs. They are so fucking long. With that tight little butt on top of them."

Todd shrugged and sipped his beer.

"Yeah, I'll grant you Gwen is pretty. But, Nancy has to have about the best body in the class," continued Adam. "You ever see her in a two-piece. I mean like her stomach is cut something fearsome. I bet you could bounce one of those tennis balls on it. And, I'll let you in on a little secret. When we were at Tina's party last week, all the girls were there. Well, Nancy had on this blue top with a wide neckline. And, she came over to talk to Gwen, who was sitting next to me. She bends over and I get a look right down her shirt. She's not wearing a bra. God, you shoulda' seen them. They were round, and white. I even got a peek at one of her nips, it was like chocolate brown. Fantastic."

The others all agreed that Nancy was a "sweet piece of ass. "

"Holy shit, look at me. I guess I need to get laid. And, Nancy would be just perfect to do it."

Adam stood up to show off his erection. Zeke was encouraged by this and with a few more strokes soon had his member rising. He showed the others how tight the hood was around the tip, and a little spot of red from an infection.

"See, I can't show some girl this. She'll think I got the clap or something. So, right after the season, I'm getting it done."

Peter then showed his erection. "Hell, I wouldn't care which one did me. They both are hot. I got turned on just imagining it."

Todd snorted, "Pete, you get a boner when a breeze blows. Man, it's embarrassing in class. All the girls can see the bulge."

"I can't help it. I get excited easily."

"Yeah, Mr. Eveready," said Adam, who rubbed his erection.

The girls all burned with embarrassment and excitement. Both Gwen and Nancy were red about being the objects of the boy's fantasies, and all four were marveling at the sight of the tumescent young men.

Todd looked in the direction of the girls' lookout. He looked up and mouthed the words, "I'm sorry."

The girls were touched by his sentiment. They were also disappointed that he was not hard.

Zeke and Adam announced that they were getting wet again to cool down their libidos. They raced to the water and dove in, followed in close order by Todd and Peter, with his thin boner leading the way.

Timmy and Chas stood at the Pit's edge and watched as the others made their way to a raft tied about twenty yards off shore. When they were convinced the guys in the water were not watching, they turned and kissed, then embraced. Timmy quickly dropped to his knees and took Chas' thick member into his mouth. Chas kept his eyes on the swimmers and his hands on Timmy's head. After a few moments, he pulled Timmy up and said they better get in the water before the others see them. The girls couldn't help but notice that both boys were still erect. Chas' cock was thick and stood out a lot more than Timmy's. The boys took hold of each other's penis and walked into the water until they were chest deep. Just then, Zeke climbed onto the raft and hollered back to them to come out. They both replied they didn't feel like it and were just going to sit in the warm part of the water.

The four at the raft turned their attention to diving and jumping in the water. The girls could sense that Timmy and Chas had their hands on each other and appeared to be silently stroking. In a few minutes with almost inaudible moans, both boys seemed to climax. They then started swimming toward the raft.

Gwen was the first to speak. "Let's get out while we can."

All nodded and began making their way quietly back to their car. On the way home, they each relived and retold the events, placing emphasis on the parts each found most exciting. They took great delight in rating each boy's manhood both in its soft and hard form.

Back at Nancy's they gathered by the pool. Gwen spoke.

"Look, what we saw today has to remain with us. It would really hurt Timmy and Chas if we were to tell. God, I felt so uncomfortable watching that. I'm sure Todd doesn't know, or he would have warned me, or told me not to come, or something. So, promise, guys, let's keep this to ourselves."

They all agreed, and Allison added, "as long as we can talk about it amongst ourselves. God, that was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. I've got major seepage in my bottoms. And, Gwen, your brother is a major hunk. He has the best bod by far. And, the cutest dick."

They all agreed, gave each other high five's and made ready to go. Nancy offered to drive Gwen home, since the others lived in the opposite direction.

They arrived at Gwen's house, and she invited Nancy in. They grabbed a couple Diet Cokes from the kitchen and went up to Gwen's room. Gwen and Todd shared the third floor. They each had a good sized bedroom with a bath connecting them. Todd also had a small balcony off his bedroom that overlooked the back yard.

Gwen popped her Ipod into the dock and they plopped on her bed listening to the music and sipping the soda.

"Nancy," Gwen said, "I'm sorry about this afternoon. I mean I hope you weren't offended about the way those guys were talking about you."

Nancy laughed and assured her she wasn't. "Besides, at least they liked my body."

She admitted it was a little unsettling to think that guys were checking her out to such a degree. She admitted to Gwen that she thought she might look Ok, but not that good to feed some sex fantasy.

"Come on, Nancy. You are gorgeous. Besides, don't you ever think about guys and imagine what it might be like to have sex."

Nancy paused while she finished her can of soda. She was uncomfortable talking about her own intimate feelings, but of all people she trusted Gwen.

"Actually, I don't think about it too much. With my tennis and school, I am usually really busy. To tell the truth, today was my first experience seeing naked guys, except for pictures in magazines and a couple raunchy movies that I saw once. It definitely was my first time seeing a guy with an erection, and absolutely the first time I ever saw two gay guys going at it. So, maybe now I will have more thoughts about sex, but it still freaks me to think those guys have those sorts of feelings for me, and for you--Thin Gwen."

Gwen laughed, and retorted, "Yeah but I wasn't flashing my tits every time I bent over so Adam could get an eyeful."

"Bitch, I didn't do it on purpose. I am like so totally naive, I never even thought about something like that. And, is it such a big deal that guys get a look? I have a lot to learn."

orie
orie
4,210 Followers