Three Can Be Company, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women exchanged deep soul kisses as Todd kept up his pace.

Finally, he groaned he was coming and was he sure she wanted it inside.

"God, yes, fuck me. Fuck me and come in me."

Todd grabbed her other leg and put it on his shoulder. He leaned in a thrust so deep, Nancy thought she would split. He tensed and she felt his release as warmth from her pussy spread throughout her body.

Todd gave a few last pushes and slowly pulled out. Gwen bent to capture his soft penis in her mouth and cleaned their mutual juices.

She then buried her head in Nancy's crotch and ate and licked until Nancy screamed once more. The exotic taste of the two sexes was overpowering.

As she was licking furiously, she felt pressure on her anus. Next she saw Todd's fingers slip inside Nancy and come out wet. Next those fingers were entering her rear, spreading the wetness. Todd pushed past her sphincter and he entered her.

She never had anal and never expected it from Todd. Yet, the sensation was a mixture of a taboo being broken and erotic overload.

Nancy noticed and leaned over to watch Todd begin to move in and out of his sister's ass.

Gwen stopped her attention to Nancy's pussy and her eyes glassed over.

Todd went at for a while and then screamed and thrust deep inside Gwen, shooting a smaller load in her ass.

He pulled out and lightly kissed each of Gwen's cheeks. He rose and went to the bath to clean up.

Gwen fell face down on the bed and Nancy watched the liquid ooze out of her anus. She reached over and inserted one finger inside. Gwen mewed and Nancy pulled it out, marveling at the feel of her friend's ass and the glistening sheen on her finger. She mused that there might be something to anal. Rising, she joined Todd in the bath and rinsed her hands.

The trio snuggled and slept for hours.

After that they all enjoyed a number of fun and sex filled sessions. Two or three times, Todd fucked both of them. The three were passionate lovers for the rest of the summer. She and Gwen remain the best of friends, even though Gwen went to UC Berkley, and met a beautiful Asian girl, Terranuci. She texts her all the time and sends pictures of Terranuci and her in all the tourist spots in San Francisco. She also sends pictures of them naked together. One time Gwen sent her a series of pictures of Terranuci with her head buried between Gwen's thighs. She captioned it, "Wish you were here."

Todd went to Purdue and has had a great time working through the beautiful girls he meets. He also texts, and says how much he misses Nancy and Gwen. He sometimes sends shots of his erection with a sad emoticon next to it.

Nancy looked at Sarah and shrugged.

"So, that's the story of your roomie," she said. "If you want me to move out, I will understand."

Sarah leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Actually," she said in a breathy voice, "I think this year could be more fun than I thought possible. I am absolutely dripping wet. That is the sexiest thing I have ever heard."

Nancy smiled and kissed her back.

Slowly they undressed each other and let their kisses drift to other parts of their bodies.

After a few minutes, Sarah looked up at Nancy from where she was nestled in her pussy. "Yep, this is going to be a great year."

"Is this addressing the awkwardness problem," Sarah asked?

Nancy smiled then groaned as her roommate's tongue pushed deep inside her.

"Fabulous year," she thought, "and not a bit awkward."