Three Day Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time Jim had a firm grip on his own cock under his nightgown and was pumping it in unison with the action on the bed.

"Christ, Bill! I'm coming! I'm coming!" He voice reached a crescendo as Jim shot his load into his nightgown at the same time Bill shot his load into Jim's wife!

The action continued for three days. Then Bill left to go home to his legal wife, and Jim and Margaret sat down to talk about their experience.

"Jim, darling, I still love you. But you've never given me those incredible orgasms that I got with Bill. Can you bear to go through this for three days every month?"

"Darling, can you bear to see me as Susan for three days every month?

"Of course I can, Susan. In fact I've got used to seeing you that way now. You don't have to limit your cross dressing to those three days. You can be Susan any time you want."

Jim leapt up and hugged his wife. "Thank you, darling. I love you too. And we have a deal. If I can dress as Susan around the house any time I want, I can put up with Bill screwing you three days a month."

He never did tell her that watching her being screwed by Bill was the biggest turn on of his life. Even more than being able to live more of his life as Susan, he would look forward eagerly to watching his wife and Bill three days every month.

12