All Comments on 'Three Guys Plus'

by jim313

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Phew !!

Wish I had been there, I'm not normally gay but you made it sound so good. Maybe now I should try it and find out what I have been missing. Thank you.

Gary

sweetdavesweetdavealmost 20 years ago
WOOF!!!!

Hot damn, just the way I like, the more the merrier - you had me hard a rock! Please write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yep, you got me!

Damn hot. You DO know what cock sucking is all about.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 20 years ago
We want some of that!

Wife and I both want to get a piece of that action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My male pussy wants some!!!

I'm a married male in my early 60's, bi but my wife is not aware of it. I have only just in the past few years have, I started to play with guys. I have suck on cock and have my cock sucked love boh of them but just a short time ago did, I experienced getting it in the ass. I was always afraid it would hurt to much that, I wouldn't try it. One day while my wife was working and i was looking at gay sites with a hard on, I began wondering how it would feel with a cock in my ass. I decided to vive it a try while, I was so horny. I found this one Ad! that was looking for a bottom (A.S.A.P) he stated he was very horny and needed an ass to fuck. He also stated that he was married and clean and wanted the same. I replied back to him and told him " that, I was new to this but wanted try it". He wrote back and asked " if, I could entertain". I wrote back "sure" and sent him my address and phone number. He replied back saying see you in a hall hour. I then began to wonder, if should write him back to cancel. I was nervous but yet very horny. I decided to go for it. I quickly went to the bathroom and wash myself out so that, I be clean for him. Then, I took a shower and put on a robe and waited for him to arrive. Once, he arrived we talked for a few minutes and then we headed for the bedroom. He undress and then, I reached for his cock and started to suck it. He had a very nice looking cock not big but not small neither. It was thick though, I loved how it felt in my mouth. I deepthroat him until he was hard and he started to moan, I wanted him to stuff it in my ass before, I changed my mind. I asked him" to fuck me". He took some "KY" and worked it in my ass using one finger. He opened me up and slowly worked his cock into my male pussy. I hurt so bad that, I almost asked him to stop. I had made up my mind and wanted to try it so, let it continúe. He took his time allowing me to adjust to his cock, aftershave a short time it began to feel so good that, I wanted to last and never stop. When, he came and got soft, he pulled out and removed the condom and placed his cock by my mouth. I sucked his cock and cleaned it for him. We rested a few minutes then, he asked me " if, I wanted it again". I quickly graped his cock again and suck him until, he was hard again. He then put on a condom on and started to enter my ass again. I then felt it in there and it was fantástic, why did, I wait so long to try it. Since then, I have had it at least ten times with four or five guys. They all have used condoms but now, I would like to try it at least one time without a condom. I would like to feel the hot cum in my ass, but afraid of getting Aids. I haven't had a cock in my ass in such a long time since, I moved to a diferent country now and there not sure it would it would be safe. I'm so horny after reading your story with a hardon and with my male pussy twitching for some cock. I hope that soon, I can find me some clean cock to have it stuffed in my male pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous