Three Holes Gorge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Are you guys going to swim in that?" I asked, gesturing to their tshirts and cargo shorts. I tossed my towel towards the blanket and started walking towards the river, casting a playful glance back over my shoulder as I felt their collective gaze shift to my well-formed butt.

Victor was the first to stand, lifting his shirt over his head revealing a sculpted torso devoid of body fat. Now it was my turn to stare, and even feel a bit self-conscious as I moved an arm to cover the slight feminine roll of my side above the knotted waist of my bathing suit. He flashed me a disarming smile as he unbuttoned his shorts.

"I hope you don't mind if I swim in my briefs. None of us brought swim trunks." He gestured to the others as he dropped his shorts to reveal a pair of black boxer briefs stretched over muscular legs and a bulge that extended down the inside of his thigh. Shawn removed his shirt and shorts to reveal long, lean muscles that fit his frame; Derek was built larger than either of the others, and his shorter frame gave him the appearance of a tank.

"Race you to the water, boys!" I turned and jogged to the water's edge.

"Oh, it's on! I'm gonna get you!" Shawn called after me, as I heard the boys break into a sprint. I was first to the river due to my head start, but had reached water only to my shins before Shawn – the speedster of the group – caught me and tackled me into the deeper portion of the stream. The sudden shock of submerging in the icy brook stole my breath, and it barely registered that I was under water, and under Shawn whose arms were wrapped around my torso, one hand squarely (inadvertently?) cupping my left breast.

I came to the surface gasping for air amidst the laughter of the three boys. I stood, finding that the water reached to just above my hips.

"Dude! Not cool!" I scolded Shawn, whose devilish grin showed that he had no regrets. "You need to give me a heads up! I almost choked on river water!"

"Awwww, Mighty Mouse!" Derek teased. "Is the water too cold?!"

"I just want some warning next time I'm man-handled!" I protested, noting the conspiratorial glance among the three guys.

"Ok ok, we understand, and Shawn's sorry." Victor explained, holding up his hands apologetically. "He didn't mean any harm by it, he was just having some fun." As he spoke, Derek reclined in the water and paddled on his back into the deeper water behind me. "We'll behave as long as you will. Agreed?" He smiled at me again, wading towards me as the water rose above his knees to his thighs.

"It's ok. You know, just be more careful next ti-" my words were cut off as Derek grabbed me around the waist and lifted me out of the water. He flung me over his head like a ragdoll and I again found myself unexpectedly submerged in the cold river.

I resurfaced again and sputtered out a mouthful of river water, glaring at Derek. "What did I just says?!?! No more of that shit! I mean it!" I shouted as I pushed my wet hair back from my eyes.

"Oooooh!" Shawn laughed from behind me "She's getting mean!" He grabbed me around my waist and lifted me out of the water, effortlessly tossing me back towards his friend. This time, before I could even resurface, I was wrapped in Derek's arms, lifted, and thrown again.

I was rapidly running out of breath in my short respites above the surface of the water, and though they weren't trying to be rough, I could feel fingertip bruises forming on my ribs and stomach as the boys gripped and tossed me for sport. As Shawn lifted me from the water in a cradled hold with one arm under my armpits and the other cupped under my knees, I breathlessly pleaded for him to end – or at least pause - the game so I could catch my breath.

"That depends, are you gonna be good?" he asked.

"Good?" I half choked-half laughed, but I was confused by the question. Shawn didn't find my answer satisfying and tossed me towards Victor. I resurfaced at Victor's knees, and he lifted me, cradled in his arms with my head back.

"Ok! Ok! Just give me a minute!" I again begged, laughing at the game but genuinely pleading for a rest.

"Now, are you gonna be good, Sarah?" Victor repeated Shawn's question.

"Yes, I promise I'll be good!" I pushed wet hair from my eyes and adjusted my swimsuit top back into its proper alignment with my one free hand while the other grasped Victor's muscular back for balance. My heart was racing, and my heavy breathing pushed my breasts tight against his chest.

Victor looked into my eyes as he held me. "You promise to be good?" His voice was soft, but its tone was solid and serious.

"Yes." I said, meeting his gaze. "I promise I'll be good."

Victor lowered his face to mine and kissed me deeply, and the air left my lungs in a rush as I caressed and ran my finger nails along his back. My other hand roamed to his chest as he let my legs down and placed me back to a standing position in front of him in the hip deep water. Our lips locked, our tongues twisted together in our hungry mouths.

His arms pulled me closer to him; his hands roaming my back were suddenly joined by a second pair helping with the tie at the back of my suit. I broke our kiss and looked over my shoulder, to find Derek had joined us. He kissed along the ridge of my shoulder as his fingers worked at the knot of my bikini top. I turned my head further, and our mouths met as Victor kissed down my neck, continuing to my chest as he moved aside the triangle of my bathing suit and wrapped his lips around my right breast. I gasped as his tongue met my nipple, and moved my hand to the back of his head to hold him in place.

I felt a third set of hands as Shawn came alongside us, his fingers gripping my other breast. Derek broke off our kiss and put both of his hands to work at the knotted back of my suit, as Shawn locked his lips with mine as he groped my breast with one hand and tried to loosen the hip-tie of my bikini bottom with the other. He quickly grew frustrated with my double-knot, and instead shoved his hand down the back of my suit, grabbing my ass so hard I was sure he'd leave a bruise.

As I started to break our kiss to tell him to be gentle, Victor moved one of his hands around my hip to my stomach, then down the front of my bathing suit, making immediate and precise contact with my clitoris. My complaint to Shawn was instantly reduced to a murmured sigh at Victor's touch, as he maintained contact with my clit while pushing one – and then a second – finger into my moist pussy. I gasped at the penetration of his fingers and reached behind me, gripping the others' cocks through their briefs.

With the added stimulation of my hand on his dick, Derek finally successfully navigated the double-knot at the back of my top. The ends of string fell to my sides, and the fabric triangles that had been stretched to cover my oversized breasts slackened and fell loose, hanging gathered in my deep cleavage by the string around my neck.

"Whoa" was all Shawn could manage as he took in the sight of my exposed mounds. He took one in his hand again, and Derek reached from behind me and cupped the other. I moved my fingers to the elastic bands of Derek and Shawn's briefs, sliding my small hands into their shorts and grabbing two cocks, each thicker than my wrist.

"Turn around" Victor said, as he pulled his fingers out of my pussy. He grabbed me by the hips and turned me in the water, so that I faced Derek and Shawn, now standing side by side.

With my back now turned to him, Victor tugged my bathing suit bottom to the side and rubbed his fingers along my engorged pussy lips. He muttered his approval before he rudely shoved his cock into my pussy.

I had never had anything like Victor's wonderful cock inside of me, and I gasped as his girth stretched my pussy. Stunned by the new intrusion, my hands momentarily lost their rhythm and paused in jerking Derek and Shawn's dicks. The lag was more than Derek was willing to wait, as he grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled my face down toward his throbbing, twitching dick. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth wide as his massive brown head passed between my lips. He continued his pressure on the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of my red hair in each hand to pull my mouth further onto his shaft. I opened my mouth and throat as wide as possible to take in the massive invasion, letting out a choked grunt as his cock head struck the back of my throat.

I moaned and choked around Derek's thick shaft as Victor increased the pace and velocity of his thrusts. My tits swung with the force of his movements, almost brushing the surface of the river as I was bent over between the three men. As Victor and Derek took turns pulling my moist holes over their enormous dicks, I did my best to satisfy Shawn with my hand, but he was clearly running out of patience at being the odd man out. Derek pushed into my throat one last time, then withdrew and generously moved to share my mouth with Shawn's dick.

Shawn placed his large hand on the back of my head, but rather than forcing me to throat his shaft, only placed the tip of his cock in my mouth. I energetically wrapped my lips around his pole, looping my tongue around the cock head that was almost the size of my fist. As I worked my lips and tongue over his dick, I slowly slide my hand down the shaft until I reached his weighty scrotum. I gently rubbed and squeezed his balls, and he let out a deep, guttural groan of appreciation of my efforts, reaching down to grab one of my swaying tits. Suddenly he grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth off of my cock, his waving member threatening to unleash the heavy dose of cum that his balls promised.

Derek and Victor laughed at their friend's near-loss of control as he took deep breaths to regain his composure. "Hot damn!" Victor chuckled from behind me, "You almost made my boy glaze you before we were finished!" With that, he gave my ass a hard, painful slap and the group laughed again as I gave a sharp cry in response. Confident he wouldn't spill his seed yet, Shawn guided my mouth back to his dick as I stroked Derek's shaft with my free hand. The premature scare past, Shawn pushed his cock deep into my mouth, striking the back of my throat with his head as I coughed and gagged up a thick stream of saliva and pre-cum.

Victor had never lost his rhythm during Shawn's interruption, but he now once more increased the speed of his thrusts. His balls slapped against my inner thighs each time he threw his cock deeper into me, my breasts wobbling like soft pendulums below me, my bikini top dragging in the current on the water's surface. I let out a delighted wail through my stuffed mouth as I climaxed hard around Victor's cock.

"Aw yeah, she's loving that!" Derek commended his friend's efforts, as Shawn and Victor high-fived over my arched back. "Let's move her back to the beach. It's my turn with her."

I could almost feel Victor reluctantly nod his agreement, as he pulled his dick from my wet slit. Shawn pulled my mouth off his shaft, then lifted me over his shoulder as the three boys moved to the beach, carrying me to the blanket. Still compliantly slung over Shawn's broad shoulders, I felt one of the others – I couldn't tell who – pull my bathing suit bottoms from my hips and down my legs, then watched them sail over my head to the sand as they were tossed away.

I was lowered to the blanket, sprawled on my back as my loose and useless bathing suit top was pulled over my head and tossed aside. Victor kneeled beside my head and slapped his cock across my lips to demand entry. I obediently opened my jaw allowing him to push his gorgeous cock into my face. Derek pulled my legs apart and lifted my hips, entering me without warning and causing me to squeal in a voice muffled by Victor's dick.

Derek began to pump into me, while Shawn, again finding himself left out, tapped his dick against my cheek. I pulled my lips from Victor and allowed myself a brief second to breathe, before taking Shawn back into my mouth. I murmured my approval of Derek's efforts, feeling my breasts flopping with each of his penetrating thrusts. Victor reached down and grabbed one, loudly approving of their firmness.

I switched my mouth back to Victor's cock, massaging Shawn to keep all parties happy. However, that wasn't enough, and Shawn began to verbalize his distress at not yet having his turn. Derek agreed to give up his cock's position inside of me – his friends' mischievous smiles as I looked up from Victor's cock should have served a warning – and Shawn traded his position.

I was gripped by my hips, and turned over as Shawn pulled away from my hand. Victor made certain to keep his dick in my mouth as I was rotated. Shawn entered me for the first time, and my pussy stretched again at the entrance of my third large cock of the day. I groaned and rocked my hips to match Shawn's thrusts from behind me while Victor put his hands at the back of my head, pushing my lips further down his shaft to oppose the efforts of Shawn pulling my hips.

Meanwhile, Derek moved my hand as he wanted along the length of his dick. Shawn pumped my hips to maneuver my pussy long his shaft, using me as my mouth enveloped Victor's length. Without warning, Shawn withdrew his cock from my pussy and pressed it against my asshole's puckered entrance. I tried to express my alarm and uncertainty at his maneuver, but my words were muffled by Victor's cock filling my mouth as Shawn moved his cock from my wet pussy to my raw dry ass.

"Holy shit, this bitch's ass is even tighter!" Shawn declared to his friends as he pushed his cock through my virgin threshold, while I continued to try to protest around Victor's cock. "Oh God. She's so tight." Shawn boasted again, and it was Derek's turn to grow frustrated at being left with only my hand for service. At Victor's direction, I moved my mouth to Derek's cock, accepting the full length and girth of it into my mouth and throat while Shawn continued fucking my ass.

"Sorry, we don't want you to be uncomfortable." Derek said, as he directed Shawn to withdraw from my ass. Shawn accepted his protestation, and pulled his thick cock out of me.

Derek lay on his back on the blanket, his enormous cock waving below me, and I obediently straddled him. He grabbed me by my hips and turned my back towards him, my naked sweaty breasts pointing towards the river. Derek briefly teased my pussy with his cock, causing me to gasp, turned away from the next man who was to penetrate me. Victor moved his cock to my mouth again, and I wrapped my lips around his dick, serving him as his hands guided me.

As I straddled Derek with my legs splayed and my back to him, he briefly put his cock head against the mouth of my vagina, then instead pressed it to the entrance of my ass. I began again to protest, but Victor's hand at the back of my head made any complaint almost impossible around his cock. The large head of Derek's dick slid through my unlubricated hole and I whimpered briefly while my asshole adjusted to the intrusion, dutifully continuing to suck Victor.

Derek reached from behind me, firmly cupping each of my large tits in his massive paws. Shawn stepped forward and I expected him to request a turn in Victor's role at my mouth, but instead he approached my parted legs. He sank to his knees in front of us while stroking his cock, leaning forward and placing his dick at the entrance to my wet slit. He briefly rubbed the head of his cock against my lips, eliciting a soft coo from my full mouth, then plunged his tool deep into me.

The sensation of their double-penetration was nearly indescribable. I had never felt so engaged, so stimulated, so... full. As Shawn and Derek stretched my tight lower holes, each man pushing his enormous cock into me in turn, Victor continued his engagement at my mouth, pushing and pulling my lips over his shaft for his pleasure. He brushed a loose strand of hair from my forehead and turned my face up to make eye contact with him.

"I guess now you know why this is called Three Holes Gorge." Victor chuckled and the others shared a short laugh, but their efforts were more taxing and they could spare only so much breath. It occurred to me that this might not be the first time these boys had brought a girl to this spot.

Shawn grabbed me by my hips and lifted me to him, further impaling me on his rod with my breasts pressing against his chest. Derek's cock slid from my ass as Shawn raised me into the air, clutching against his body for leverage as he rose to his knees, then rotated to lie on his back. His dick never slipped from inside me during the position change, and I sat upright on his shaft, grinding my hips as I rode him. Derek and Victor stood at either side, and I took each of them in my mouth in turn. I felt another climax building in me, and I screamed around Victor's cock as I came around Shawn's.

I nearly collapsed on Shawn's chest after the effort and release of my orgasm, drawing in a few precious gasps of air before switching my mouth back to Derek's dick. Victor walked behind me, pushing my shoulders towards Shawn which turned my ass upwards. He spanked me, keeping his hand on my naked ass before running his fingers until they reached my abused hole. Victor pressed two digits into my asshole, fingering my opening while Shawn continued fucking my pussy from below. The pressure at my ass increased as Victor's cock head pressed against and then through my barrier. I gasped as I was once again filled in all of my holes; completely stuffed with enormous black dicks.

My lips tightened around Derek's cock, as I rolled my tongue along his head and shaft. His hand rested firmly on top of my skull, pulling my mouth towards him to match the push of his friends' strokes from below me. I was no longer grinding my hips on Shawn's dick, but rather allowing the two rods to stretch and tug my holes with each of their movements. Moving in sequence, Shawn would raise his hips to push his cock into my pussy, after which Victor would thrust his pelvis and plunge his cock deeper into my ass, his hand firmly closing around the back of my neck to hold me in place to meet his and Shawn's thrusts.

Through a thick mouthful of cock, I let out a deep groan that grew to a whimpering scream as I climaxed at the remorseless double stuffing of my tender holes. The intense pleasure of Shawn's cock in my pussy drove me to the verge of cumming, while Victor's thick rod working my ass pushed me over the edge to the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. My pussy and ass contracted and shuddered as I came to a body quaking climax, and I gasped for breath around the enormous cock stuffed in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah, I think this bitch is ready for some cum." Derek shouted as my lips hummed around his shaft, his hands clamped firmly on the back of my head holding my nose close against his stomach. "I'm going to give it to her. Are you guys ready?" Derek had already pulled his cock from my mouth and was smacking it across my lips and nose as he spoke. It felt almost like being punched, as his thick dick slapped my face while Shawn and Victor continued their penetration of me below.

Shawn almost didn't make it, announcing suddenly that he was about to cum. He left himself barely enough time to pull his cock from my pussy, before he had pushed me over onto my back – forcing Victor out of my ass – and begun to cum across my stomach and tits. I felt a warm wash of viscous liquid unfold over my belly catching on the underside of my breasts. Shawn continued stroking his monster as he shot four more ropes of cum, his seed splashing off my tits and speckling my shoulders and face. With semen running down my torso, dripping from my breasts and pooling in my belly button and at the fold of my hips, I recovered from the surprise of Shawn's orgasm. I rose to sit up on my knees, preparing for Derek and Victor to cum.