Three Holes Gorge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneeled on the blanket in front of Shawn, Derek and Victor. Derek stood above me, smiling at me and stroking his thick member. Shawn placed his the head of his slackening cock at my lips and I opened to suck off the last few drops of cum that he hadn't used to coat my breasts. Looking up at Derek and Victor with Shawn in my mouth, I cupped and lifted my tits, my eyes begging each of them to unleash his heavy load.

Derek was first to oblige, as he grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked my head back. Shawn's dick – cleaned of any remaining cum – was pulled from my mouth by the motion as my face was wrenched upwards below the head of Derek's loaded cock. He pumped his shaft with his right hand, gripping my head and holding my face in place below him with his left. Derek emitted a deep groan and let fly with a thick wad of cum that landed across my open mouth, the creamy saltiness fell to my tongue and slid down my throat, and I eagerly swallowed, opening for more. He was less generous with his next release, as it crashed against the point of my nose, parting almost precisely to drop in equal pools across each of my cheeks, spraying around my eyes as I blinked and sputtered.

As I struggled to regain my eyesight, Derek still stood over me and worked his cock, smiling as he unleashed a third stream of cum that struck me in the jaw. The thick gel trickled down my chin, running to my neck and pooling between my cupped breasts as Derek let loose with a fourth and then fifth blast of cum that were now unabashedly aimed at my tits. He smirked as he admired his work, his frothy white coating left on my full, heavy D cups. Nearly spent from his effort, Derek brought his still-rigid cock to my mouth, and I sucked vigorously to draw in his last remaining drops.

For the last few minutes, Victor had stood aside and watched events as they unfolded. Victor, whom I had almost run over while distracted with arousal at the beginning of the day, which felt like a lifetime ago. Victor, who had been a trustworthy guide on the raft trip down a rain-swollen river. Victor, who had spent the afternoon sharing me as a fuckdoll with his friends. Victor, who was now standing over me – my body covered in the cum of those friends' – stroking his cock and grinning as we locked eyes.

I think Victor missed the intended mark with his cock's first volley. The gooey chain only grazed my forehead above my right eye, and caught in my hair – I could feel the weight of his semen as it hung in my auburn locks. Victor corrected his aim on his second try, leveling his dick at my face and unleashing a heavy stream of cum that traveled directly up the bridge of my nose. This meteor of ejaculate left a distinct white streak up the middle of my face. The heavy front end of the load caught just above my hairline, the gelatinous mass spreading and taking hold among my bangs. The lesser end of Victor's cumshot landed on my upper lip, but I was unable to reach for it with my tongue, as Derek's cock still occupied my mouth.

Victor groaned again, as he prepared to release further rounds of seed on me. I braced, luckily shutting my eyes, as he let loose with a third round of cum that struck me as a solid mass squarely in my right eye. The thick sperm effectively sealed my eyelid shut as the warm load slid down my cheek. As I recovered, Victor released a final two ropes of cum that splattered heavily on my heaving breasts. Through my one open eye, I saw his cock approach my face, and I released Derek from my mouth to accept Victor's spent (but still rock hard) member.

"How you doing, baby?" Shawn smiled down at me as I finished cleaning Victor with my mouth.

"I think she's having a little trouble seeing." Derek sniggered. "Maybe she needs to wash off." I was lifted from the blanket and thrown over Derek's shoulder. I was shocked and helpless as he carried me down the beach and into the water. I had a last second to grab a quick breath before I was dropped back into the icy water. I surfaced, sputtering and drawing in a few deep breaths, before I commenced with scrubbing the three men's cum from my face and breasts.

"Don't forget your hair!" Shawn provided mock guidance from the shore. I indignantly raised a middle finger, but he was right. Cum was stubbornly tangled in my hair, and I had to drag my nails through my red strands to remove the white clumps. Satisfied that I was as clean as possible, I waded back to shore to where the boys had already dressed.

Shawn approached holding the two pieces of my bikini, seemingly helpful, but as soon as I approached, he lifted them out of reach, playfully grabbing at my tits as I strained to grasp the garment. He relented after a moment and allowed me to dress myself before we walked back to the raft as a group with a slight air of awkwardness. My vacation had taken an unexpected turn, and I had a lot to process.

We climbed back into the raft and pushed off from shore. I pulled my tshirt and shorts from my bag, and pulled them on over my swimsuit, looking across the river at the magnificent peaks in the distance. The sun was beginning its slow descent down the sky, casting long shadows across the river.

"This really is beautiful country." I said to no one.

"So you've gained an appreciation for nature, City Mouse?" Victor smiled at me as he spoke.

I laughed, my shyness slipping away. "I guess you could you say I've learned a lot this trip." The rest of the ride the boys and I chatted and joked as friends, almost as though the afternoon's earlier events hadn't happened. At last, the nose of the raft skidded up the shore at the company lodge just as dusk was falling; a few hours behind schedule.

I collected my possessions, climbed out of the raft, and walked up the sand as the boys pulled it ashore. We exchanged self-conscious goodbye hugs, each of the boys squeezing me a little closer and longer than I was accustomed. I gave them one last smile, then turned and began walking to my rental car when Victor called out to me.

"Hey! You forgot your souvenir!" He said, tossing a rolled up t-shirt to me. "Something to remember your trip" he said with a wink. I caught and unfurled the shirt, blushing a deep maroon as I read its print. In large black letters across the chest, the shirt proudly declared in capital letters:

"I GOT SOAKED AT THREE HOLES GORGE."