Three Hundred Million

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers

Interestingly enough, there was a secret passageway, the lever of which seemed to be Dr. Cox's Sex Therapist License in a gold frame up on the wall. The good doctor, naked save for glasses and high-heels was in a hidden chamber conferring with the brunette I recognized as her secretary. They stood in front of another doorway with a golden glow emanating from inside. On the wall of the secret chamber was some sort of stylized engraving that depicted a fiery, red orb, with a smaller red orb above and to the left. What could that symbolize?

"Is he the first?" Secretary asked.

"It looks that way, yes. He remembers too much; his mind is too inquisitive. I think we'll have to make preparations." Dr. Cox replied cryptically. Her nude, dripping secretary only nodded. I had to be sure of what I thought I was hearing.

Moving slowly so as not to alert the naked women plotting my fate in the next room, I gingerly took and activated my cell phone from my discarded pants, selecting its camera option. I had to see. And I did see.

My camera phone, which had no sexual desires to be exploited, again showed me on its faithful screen the images I had suspected and feared. Pitch black voids. Silhouettes of darkness that seemed shaped like women (with great tits!) But with no apparent depth. Again, there were writhing currents of multi-colored energy that wreathed both of them, swirling and churning and scintillating. The first time might have been a weird photography glitch, but twice -- and with two of them together... no way it was a mistake. I was seeing these creatures for what they really were...or...not seeing? They seemed to defy the laws of the natural universe as surely as they defied my expectations of female behavior. And were apparently bisexual. Go figure.

And I had given into them. I had let three of these alien horrors screw me. And it felt soooo good... and I had cum! I swallowed in dread. It was the only thing that made sense; sex seemed to be their weapon -- they must have some means of mind control that is initiated during coitus. And I had orgasmed! How I had orgasmed! I had given Dr. Cox more of my sperm than I thought I had to give. Her secretary and that other phony doctor had rode me for the rest. Was this the end of me? After cumming inside one of the alien sluts, did that mean they could enslave my thoughts and control my memory? It seemed like that must be happening on a wide scale to many people. Was the price for my carnal pleasure a half-life of mind-warped servitude as a pawn of the extraterrestrial infiltrators?

Hmmm... I didn't feel like my mind was enslaved. Would I know for sure? Then the aliens opened the glowing doorway, and I knew what I had to do.

Perhaps they had compromised me in some way I didn't understand, but I had an idea to inflict as much damage to their plot as possible!Technology had revealed their truth to me, as it would to the world! Inside that glowing doorway was no doubt the secret nerve-center of their world-domination scheme. All I had to do was get pictures, email them to as many people as possible, and questions would be asked, answers would be demanded, and perhaps the people of Earth could fight off the fog that was clouding our minds to the insidiousness in our midst.

Naked, and not the least bit horny after all I'd been through, I arose and followed the gorgeous, nude women into the glowing doorway, camera phone raised, I would strike a blow for mankind! By giving human society a wake-up call through the images I would send, I could prevent my dreams of the future from ever coming about! Though the aliens would most certainly destroy me for the damage I was about to do.

I was resolved...

I was committed...

I was...

Caught in restraints? The blinding light of the doorway faded, and my eyes felt weak and drowsy. Wow...I had been captured and bound into some sort of metal alcove, with weird machines encircling my head. It was some sort of...of...lab? How had they captured me so fast? It was like I ...I...never went anywhere?

"It was as you predicted; a human male has finally broken free of the Cyberneural Reality Simulator."

"It was inevitable that one of them would unravel the truth and challenge the illusions he lived within." said a familiar voice. Dr. Cox stood next to me on a metal catwalk, naked as ever, with a transparent helmet of glittering circuity worn over her brow and eyes, which she removed.

"But the most serious issue is his rejection of the memory implants... If we sedate him and put him back into the Simulator, he'll just reject a new reality too, he remembers his planet as it was before our arrival." It was the secretary, also removing a clear, circuit-helmet.

"No...no what the hell...this isn't..." but it was. There was no door behind me. I was bound up in this booth, there were I.V. Tubes going in and out of my body. I hadn't entered any chambers, I hadn't left in a long, long time. They had said it. Reality Simulator. I had ....awakened! The enormity of the revelation left me speechless. That was why the weird sexualization of the world was strange to me, they explained why no one else noticed...memory implants...I rejected the memory implants. The World seemed wrong because it was wrong, I'm a rat in a maze!

And then I looked, really looked around me. There were similar alcoves housing other men beside me. It was... "Jase!"

"mmmmphll.... McPhee...." Jase muttered deliriously. He was certainly in no danger of escaping the false reality as long as he got his dose of McPhever. And there were others...more people I recognized. Each of them had an encircling apparatus that emitted white laser beams into their eyes, and fitted into their noses, mouths, and over their ears. Total Sensory control. And there was Raoul on the other side of me, muttering something in Spanish. And a few rows down was Ted Miller, moaning about 'how big her tits are'.

And then I noticed the tubes...not only feeding tubes, but each of us, we all had plastic tubing over our cocks, and each jet of semen was siphoned away into separate containers. The operation was massive. Above me stretched hundreds of rows of imprisoned men, all along the inner side of a great, towering structure. And below me, hundreds of rows...perhaps thousands... full of yet more men. Each level seemed to house nearly a hundred people each. All with clear tubes to contain each and every ejaculation. Was that was this was about? All the creatures I'd seen were female; was this...some sort of sperm-harvest? An all-female society would need something like that.

"Look at it more as a learning opportunity; we will study his brain in great detail, and that will give us insight towards the creation of more convincing Simulators." Explained Dr.Cox optimistically.

"Yes, we will still need refinements before the technology is perfectly suited to the male human psyche." Secretary raised her eyes wistfully for a moment. "This Program is the only means most of us will ever have of reliving the Glory Days of the first infiltration-seduction on this planet." She sighed with longing.

There were floating platforms that allowed the alien women access between floors. But just underneath me, part of the wall was transparent, serving the purpose of a window. And I saw all.

I could see the barren husk of Kansas City far below; structures abandoned and ground going back to seed. Man's crumbling skyscrapers were dwarfed by towering juggernauts of alien artifice that seemed to extend up into the stratosphere through construction methods no sane human brain could contemplate.

And it all clicked for me. The dreams I had been worrying about. No...I was no prophet. I hadn't been predicting the future, but rather I was remembering the past! My dreams had already happened! My rejection of the alien memory transplants allowed me to recall the last moments in the dying days of human polity; when we were swept aside by a High Civilization apparently as superior to my culture as we were to stick-wielding aborigines. Albeit an extremely horny civilization.

Just then, an achingly gorgeous nude sex-pot with jet-black hair rose on a floating platform and studied me with a knowing smile. I could see her hips widening, her breasts blossoming from a mere four-inch size D to a healthy melon-sized F-cup. And I knew the entity was conforming her figure to match my sexual cravings, Perhaps unintentionally? She looked down at her ripening body and studied a transparent datapad she carried with her.

"Take him to the mating pool."

To be Continued...

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,508 Followers