Three in the Bed

Story Info
First time for a threesome.
802 words
2.92
51.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy sat on the cream leather sofa in her library looking out of the window, a black and white cat rubbed against her leg, purring loudly, the room held a piano, two cream lather sofa's one wall was lined with book cases, and on the walls with no book cases were oil paintings of dark stormy ships in harbor. The walls were painted the palest blue; the floor was golden oak, the same as the book cases, the cats rumblings grew louder as he rubbed against her leg.

Lucy watched Buck walk up to the front door, he was smiling anticipation on his face; Lucy went to the front door and opened it before he could even ring the bell. He walked in and she shut the door behind him. They fell into each others arms kissing passionately, the chandelier in the hall shone as the light hit it. Lucy led Buck into the library to wait, they sat close together Lucy tucking her feet up under her, they talked as they waited, Buck's hand running up and down Lucy's thigh.

What seemed like an age ended as they watched the slender tall woman walk up the path, Lucy got the door letting Tasha in, Tasha looked into the Library and smiled at Buck, Lucy took the two of them up the stairs, the carpet was cream, the walls mocha, black and white etchings clung to the stair walls, the banister was oak, the carpet was deep and soft.

The landing went around in a square doors coming off all around, the pictures in the upper hall were also black and white, but they were old, a man in a uniform, a woman in a hat sitting by a fountain in a long dress, they were from a time gone by.

Lucy opened one of the doors off the upper hall, the room was not large it contained a bed a chest a wicker linen basket and a chest of draws, the walls were a dusky soft pink, the bed was large and filled the rest of the room, Lucy pulled down the bamboo blind, soft grey and pink bedding with lots of pillows covered the bed, Lucy pulled the pillows off and pulled back the quilt.

They all undressed quickly, watching each other strip off their clothes, they all seemed to jump into the bed at once, Buck ended up in the middle they girls one on each side, snuggled up to him he kissed each in turn, caressing there breasts, one full and round the other smaller and soft, Tasha leaned over and took Lucy's breast in her mouth sucking softly Lucy reached down and stroked Bucks cock, Lucy began to scoot down the bed, taking Bucks cock in her mouth, Tasha lay over Buck and started to lick up and down Lucy's thighs, Buck parted Tasha's legs and ran his fingers over her pussy lips, parting them and feeling her wetness, Tasha, licked up Lucy's thighs till she found her wonderful wet pussy, then probed her with her tongue, lapping Lucy's juices up.

Lucy took Bucks cock into her mouth going down on him hard and fast lapping up his pre cum, gagging on him, filling her mouth with his hard cock, Tasha probed Lucy with her tongue massaging her clit with her fingers, Lucy let out a small moan, Buck was grunting as his tongue found Tasha's clit, flicking it he probed her pussy with his fingers deep in finding her g spot.

Tasha gasped as Buck probed her he moaned into her wonderful wet hole, nibbling her clit, Tasha lapped up Lucy, rubbing Lucy's clit and sucking on her pussy probing Lucy with fingers knowing just were to touch to make Lucy squirm. Lucy ate Buck sucking on him pulling right to the end of his cock and then going down to his balls, gagging each time, tasting him, as he filled her mouth again and again, she could feel his cock jumping in her mouth, as her mouth glided up and down his shaft, over and over, his cock throbbing as her tongue lapped up and down, his cock rock hard and so big, making her gag each time she took him deep into her mouth, he was ready to cum, so she pulled away and let his cock squirt all over her breasts, as Lucy's body began to respond, Tasha probed her feeling her g spot and making her shuddered from the wonderful administrations of Tasha's tongue lashing. Tasha was convulsing and squirting her juices all over Bucks face, Tasha lay with her head between Lucy's legs panting, Buck lay back a smile on his face, Lucy was still jerking as waves still came over her. They lay in a disheveled heap. Exhausted and spent.