Three Is More Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do her first," I whispered. Even with my brain fogged over with desire, I remembered that Maggie hadn't answered my question. I didn't know if she was ready to watch her boyfriend thrusting into another girl.

"Come here," he said to Maggie, positioning himself between her legs. He paused with the head of his stiff dick at her entrance and looked at me. "Jess, why don't you let her finish what she started?"

I got to my knees and crawled across the bed until Maggie's mouth was below me. Facing Max, I watched in fascination as the head of his cock bobbed into her slick pussy. Below me, she pulled on my hips until she could slip the tip of her tongue into my own hole. I gasped at the sensation.

Max reached forward, covering Maggie's hands with his own, both of them now guiding my hips. He pressed a little further into his girlfriend, and she echoed his penetration with her tongue. I grunted.

"Are you watching me fuck her?" Max whispered.

"Yes."

"How does it look?"

"So hot." It really did. I'd never been in the same room with two people having sex, much less sitting on the face of them. Max pushed forward suddenly and Maggie buried her tongue deep in my pussy. "She's tongue fucking me," I told him.

"Mmm, that's my girl," he breathed. He released his hold on my hips to brace himself and began to thrust in and out of Maggie. She groaned, the sound vibrating against me. She switched her attention to my clit, nipping and licking at it. Max bent his head, trying to reach my breasts, but I had to cup and lift them into range of his mouth.

He made a happy sound when he had one of my nipples in his mouth, sucking in time with his thrusts. Maggie kept assaulting my clit. Between the two of them, I was on the brink of orgasm in a few minutes.

"I'mmmmm....goooonnnnnnnaaaaaa...cooooommmmmmmmmmee!" I squealed just before it started. I felt my pussy contract in Maggie's mouth, letting loose juices on her face.

My body felt weak when it was over and I let myself down beside Maggie. While Max continued to fuck her, I licked and kissed my own flavor from her mouth. She hummed happily and massaged my breasts with one hand.

"Maggie..." Max said softly, slowing his thrusts to a lazy pace. "Mags..."

She stopped kissing me to look up at him.

"I want to fuck Jess."

"I want you to," she said, smiling. Then she tugged at me. "Lay on top of me."

I did, facing her with our naked bodies pressed together. We spread our legs wide and Max between them. He teased my pussy with his cock and I shivered in anticipation.

"Fuck her," Maggie whispered, and he pressed in slowly until he was buried to the hilt.

I moaned. "Oh God that's good."

Maggie kissed me, tongued the shell of my ears, nibbled at my throat, and groped my aching breasts with her delicate hands while her boyfriend gripped my hips and thrust again and again into my throbbing pussy. His movements made my clit intermittently bump against Maggie's.

After a few minutes, she announced, "I want to see it."

Max pulled back, leaving me desperate to be filled again. I rolled to my back while Maggie scrambled free. Then Max was back, sliding into me again. In this position, he could really show off his skills and I was moaning in no time.

"You're beautiful together," Maggie said, laying down next to me and bending her head to suckle at my tits.

"I'm close," Max warned.

"Come inside her," she said and pushed herself up to kiss him deeply. I reached down to slip to fingers into her slit, imitating Max's movements as he approached climax.

At last he groaned into her mouth and gave three deep thrusts. I kept fingering Maggie, stretching out my thumb to rub her clit.

She shuddered once and sighed softly, lowering herself to the bed once more. She lay with her head by my hip this time, and watched with rapt attention as Max pulled out of me. She moved in to pull Max's softening erection into her mouth, slurping noisily as she cleaned him with her tongue. Then she turned to me, lapping softly at my hypersensitive tissues.

Max and I stared into each others' eyes as she worked. And even though I'd already come so hard a few minutes before, I felt arousal warming my belly again. I had a feeling the three of us weren't done. Not by a long shot.

He lay beside me, rolling me onto my side to spoon behind me. I kept my thigh raised for Maggie to finish her ministrations, while Max reached around to fondle my nipple gently.

"You taste good together," Maggie said, and I felt Max's cock twitch against my ass.

"She's got a great mouth, doesn't she?" he murmured in my ear.

I didn't have anything to compare it to, but she'd certainly gotten me off. "Very," I agreed.

Maggie shifted and presented me with her pussy once again. Her hairs glistened with arousal. I flattened my tongue against her mons and used the same kind of soothing strokes she was using on me.

"Wait," she said, pulling away. She moved again so we were lying side by side. "Max—try both and tell me if you want me to shave it all off."

Max smiled, and happily went to the task of tasting each of our pussies in turn. He moved back and forth, kindling the spark of arousal I'd felt before into something more urgent. At last, when we were both panting and groaning each time he would abandon one of us for the other, he leaned back.

"I want you to shave it all," he decided.

"Can I try it again after you do?" I asked. I could imagine the softness would be magnified without the cushion of her pubic hair.

She bit her lip. "God, yes."

"Will you do it now?" Max asked.

She answered by getting up and retrieving the towel he'd dropped on the floor. She wrapped it around herself and gave us a little wave as she headed out the door.

Max crawled forward and eased his weight onto me. He kissed me, giving me a taste of my pussy mixed with Maggie's and his cum.

"I've had dreams like this," he said.

"How's it hold up?"

"This is better." He reached between us and guided his cock back into my slit. "I don't know if I can finish again right away, but it seems a waste of a perfectly good semi- don't you think?"

"Definitely," I agreed, drawing my knees up to deepen his angle. The thrusts were slower now, more gentle and I explored his mouth with my tongue.

I could feel him hardening inside me when Maggie came back to the room. "Hey! No fair having fun without me!" she teased. Max stopped moving, but stayed buried in my pussy as we both looked toward the door.

She opened the towel to show off a newly shaved crotch. Beads of water still clung to her skin. "Well?" she asked.

"Bring it here," I said. She crawled onto the bed, kneeling beside my shoulder. Max and I reached out at the same time to touch her bare flesh. Max twitched inside me.

"How'd I do?" she asked.

"Perfect," I breathed.

"Lay down," Max instructed. "With your sweet ass right here." He patted the bed next to my head. She did, on her side, and with just a little twisting he could put his mouth on her.

"I want to taste it," I said, pushing his head out of the way and arching my back to stroke her bare lips with my tongue. I was right, everything was even softer, smoother now. More responsive, too.

"Oh, Jess, you were right. It's so much better..." She sighed and rocked her hips with every stroke of my tongue.

Max began to thrust more enthusiastically again, his cock back to rock hard by the feel of it.

"I want you inside me," Maggie said, stroking his ass.

"Mmm, yes..." I said into her mound. "Fuck her while I eat her bare pussy."

Max groaned and gave me a series of quick thrusts before he pulled out and circled our bodies to get behind Maggie. She rocked onto her knees and widened her stance until her sweet-scented clit was centimeters from my lips. Before my eyes, Max's glistening cock aimed for her wet hole. I flicked my tongue out and got a taste of my own juices from the underside of his dick as he pressed into her.

Using the tip of my tongue, I kept up a steady onslaught of flicks to her clit and the opening of her pussy where his shaft moved in and out. Lower down, I ran my hands over her body until I found her bobbing breasts. The peaks were tight and hot and her tits fit into my hands perfectly. I kneaded them, pulled gently at the nipples, and rolled them between my fingers.

Soon she was bucking against Max, pressing down on my face with her smooth pussy and howling with pleasure. I could barely hear over the sound of her ecstasy, but I could tell Max was whispering to her.

Finally, she was spent and she drove her mouth onto my pussy, now freshly damp from sharing her pleasure. She sucked hard on my clit, whimpering with aftershocks as Max continued to drill her. I tilted my head back, now using my tongue on Max's tight balls.

Maggie curled two fingers into my slit, stretching forward to catch my g-spot as she moved. I moaned and thrust my hips into her face. She swirled her fingers twice and pushed me over the edge. The sound of my muffled screams spurred Max on and he pumped harder then let out a guttural roar as he came.

Slowly, we extracted ourselves and crawled to the pillows. Max was in the middle, with Maggie tucked under his right arm, and me on his left. Her electric blue eyes shown at me over the heaving plane of his chest. She smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

"No, seriously, I am the most grateful man on the planet," Max said, squeezing both of us on the ass. We giggled. "I could die happy right now."

"Don't do that," Maggie said, tracing a circle around his nipple. "We're not done with you yet."

12