Three J's and an S Go To Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stupid laws," muttered Sara, but she put on her widest smile and began walking in front of people to get their attention and then handing them one of the cards.

After handing out ten or twelve cards, she heard a young man next to her say, "Cool!" as the lights on her bikini began flashing. "One hit for the website," she thought to herself, remembering not to say anything out loud.

They were almost to Orleans street when two uniformed officers signaled them to stop and said, "We need to see your parade permit."

Sara smiled back brightly and held out one of the cards from her deck of jacks to the officer.

"That's not a permit," he replied tersely.

"And they are not a parade," came a familiar deep voice as Ace stepped between the officer and the girls.

"Please do not interfere," the officer said politely.

"I am the owner of The Three Jacks," explained Ace. That wasn't completely true, but close enough for the circumstances.

"And I am the club's legal counsel," came another voice. "Which means I am officially representing Mr. Eastland, here, as well as these four young women. What seems to be the difficulty, officer?"

"I need to see their parade permit," answered the officer.

"They are not parading," replied the lawyer. "Thus they do not need a permit." He went on to quote section this and that of various laws and explained that the three girls were merely signboard ads and Sara was merely distributing "gratis memorabilia" from the club as allowed by the law.

"Up to three walking signs are allowed," he said in his lawyerly fashion, "as well as one assistant to hand out memorabilia."

All the while, the second officer was speaking softly into his shoulder mic. Evidently someone at headquarters was checking on what the lawyer had explained. He stepped forward and whispered something to the first officer who then said, "OK, then show us the permits for the signboard ads."

"Please turn around, girls," the lawyer said to The Three J's. In small print at the bottom of each placard were the words, "City of New Orleans Advertizing Permit" and then a rather long number. The officer read the numbers into his shoulder microphone and a few moments later gave a shrug and said, "They say you're legal. Sorry to have bothered you."

The four girls continued on down Bourbon street toward the club. As they left they could hear the cop speaking into his radio, "The three girls with advertising for The Three Jacks are legal and they have their lawyer walking with them. Just assume they will follow the rules. Don't waste your time on them unless they're doing something really stupid."

Before Ace and the lawyer faded back into the crowds, he leaned over and said to Sara, "Like I said, you just have to know how to talk to these people. By Tuesday night you will be able to strut down the middle of the street naked and they will nod and let you walk by."

Sara gave him a big smile in return.

The midnight walk was a replay of the early walk except that neither the hotel doormen nor any of the police officers paid any attention to Sara or The Three J's. Sara handed out about 50 of the cards on that trip and her bikini and the signs lit up about a dozen times. When they got to the club, Sara told Ace, "That was boring. All I could do was smile. I couldn't talk to anybody or anything."

"Let it build," he answered. "Let it build. I promise you that it will be less and less boring each night."

"It'd better," answered Sara as she went back upstairs to get out of her costume.

As the girls started up the steps, Ace shouted to them, "Good job by the way. We've gotten almost a dozen reservations."

***

After the girls had changed out of their costumes, Judy and Ron went out to check out Bourbon Street at night. Julie said that she and Kevin were staying back in their room to talk. When Sara heard that, she suggested that before they talked they might want to check out the store down the street that sold flavored condoms and various types of warming or effervescent lubricants. Julie's response was her standard, "Sara!" but Kevin smiled at her and said, "We might just try that."

Julie turned a very deep shade of red and then said in an almost whisper "If you want to, honey."

Joan and Sara, themselves, were going back to La Rouge. Sara had talked Joan into letting her dance in the third set of an amateur night strippers contest. As they walked along, Sara leaned over to Joan and said, 'How do people walk around all wrapped up like this?"

For the purpose of the contest, she was wearing a sensible skirt, bra, panties, and even a slip. "My body is suffocating," she added.

***

All four girls slept late into the afternoon on Saturday. Ron and Kevin wanted to go explore more of Bourbon Street in the daytime, but the girls wanted to go shopping. The outcome of that discussion was obvious from the very beginning. They ended up at the Convention Center wandering through the shops and trying local cuisine.

Julie complained that the crawdads gave her the creeps. "It looks like you're eating bugs," she said shaking her whole body in disgust.

"Fried grasshoppers are very tasty," Sara responded and Julie turned a rather interesting shade of green. Then she and Judy said together, "Sara!"

It was well after six when Kevin pointed out,"We'd better get back to the club. You girls need to get into your outfits for tonight."

When they got back, Ace had the costumes for the evening laid out in the upstairs room of the club. The three sign boards were still there with their leather corslets, but gone were the capes and skirts and the latex cat suits. In their place, for The Three J's, were bikini outfits very similar to the one which Sara had worn the night before.

Joan's exactly matched what Sara had been wearing, including the black boots. The one exception was that in place of a large spade on the very front of the bottom piece, there was a large club. It, too, was located so that the tail of the club descended between Joan's legs.

Judy and Julie's costumes were also similar, but had red boots. The red heart on Julie's front was situated so that the bottom of the heart was between her legs. That meant that the top of the heart mimicked the top of her mound even though nothing was really visible. Judy's diamond was similarly placed.

Sara's outfit was again a white latex bikini, except it was about half the size of what she had worn the first night and there was no camel toe shield. The thin latex conformed exactly to the lips of her sex as if it had been painted on. The top was equally down-sized so that a good portion of Sara's breasts were exposed on the top and side. There were no nipple shields so the latex rubbed against her nipples causing them to swell slightly in response. Their outlines immediately became totally visible through the thin white material.

The only thing not down-sized about Sara's outfit was the battery pack, which continued to hang on the back strap of the bra. She was once again wearing black, high-healed boots, but tonight they ended just below her knees.

All four face masks were scaled down slightly, but still covered the girl's entire faces. The feathers which stuck out from the mask down and to the sides alongside their eyes made it impossible to identify them.

Once again the four girls sat on the floor of the van for the short ride to their starting point. When the van pulled to a stop, the large bouncer again opened the side door and urged them to hurry. His voice wasn't quite as urgent as the first night and, as expected, they were basically ignored by the doorman and security people at the Crowne Plaza as soon as they were sure the girls were headed on down Bourbon street.

The crowds, however, were not ignoring Sara and her more skimpy outfit. There was soon a significant number of inebriated, young college men walking with them. Many were asking Sara for her name or phone number. One geeky-looking, very young college boy kept repeatedly scanning the card she had given him and saying, "Wow" as the girl's bikini tops and bottoms lit up. Apparently he was more impressed by the display of technology than anything Sara or The Three J's was showing.

The crowd got thicker with people streaming up from Jackson Square as they reached Orleans street. The Three J's had to hold onto the shoulder braces of their signs to keep them from being knocked askew. People were bumping into them and rubbing against them, sometimes not altogether accidentally.

With just a block left to the club, Sara broke her silence when one young man reached out to squeeze her breast. "Back off frat boy," was all she said, but she "accidentally" brushed against him with her next step. Well, actually, she kneed him in the nuts, but either he was drunk enough or Sara hit softly enough that he didn't cry out in pain. Instead, he just smiled and bowed as she passed him by.

When they reached The Three Jacks, Ace followed them in the door. He bent down slightly and asked Sara, "A little less boring?"

"A little," she answered with her best sly smile.

"We are up to 23 reservations," he answered.

***

The midnight walk Saturday was not exactly a repeat of the nine o'clock walk. The crowd was thicker and drunker and had heard about the nearly naked chicks carrying the signs. The website said that they would be walking again at midnight, and those who had been on the site shared the news with their friends. Many were waiting with cameras as the girls came down the street, including a couple of news crews and at least one "Wild Women of Mardi Gras" video team.

Sara lost track of how many men tried to reach out and touch her. She was pleasantly surprised at how many women also wanted to stroke her body as she passed by. As they crossed Saint Ann's, a policeman stepped up to Sara and motioned for her to stop. All he did, however, was ask, "Are you the ladies from The Three Jacks?"

Sara smiled and held out one of the cards to him. He took it and said in a very official sounding voice, "OK, then. But keep it legal" Sara noticed that as they moved past him, he quietly slipped the card into his back pocket.

It was past one when they got to the club. "Want to do a little more fun advertizing?" asked Ace handing them a large sack of beads. "Help me throw these down to the crowds from the balcony. You would be amazed what some girls--or even guys will do for two bits worth of plastic."

A few minutes later, Sara, Ron, Kevin, Ace, and The Three J's minus their shoulder signs, were standing on the balcony tossing beads to the crowd. It was truly amazing what a college girl would do for a string of beads. Some would just smile and say please, but most flashed their breasts even though they already had thick necklaces of the multicolored plastic beads.

Every so often, Ace would hold up a really nice, larger necklace and entice the crowd with it. He would wait until at least one of the girls had totally removed her top before throwing it out to the crowd. After a while, a few of the girls would whip off their tops as soon as they saw Ace hold up the bigger prize.

Around three, Ace said, "Club's open all night during Mardi Gras, but I'm not. Time to finish with a bang. Get ready to go inside so the police don't have anything to shut down."

Sara looked at him quizzically and he explained. "We're going to push it past legal, even for Bourbon Street, and the cops will have to ask us to stop throwing things and go inside. But if we are already going inside, they don't have to act and nothing gets recorded in their radio logs. No hassle with the police, but everyone will have pictures to post on the internet with The Three Jacks in the background.

After making sure that everyone had finished throwing their beads and was ready to go inside, Ace held up an enormous necklace with large green, gold and purple beads, each the size of an egg. He twirled it around on his hand several times. At least a dozen young women were standing bare breasted looking up at him and shouting for him to throw it. Then one young, dark-haired girl walked into a slightly open area in the crowd and slid her dress and panties to the ground. Then she took off her blouse and raised her hands toward Ace.

Ace taunted her for a few moments and two other girls joined her naked in the street. Several police officers were starting to converge on the girls when Ace threw the large necklace. It flew like a lasso and circled the arms of the first girl. All three girls then quickly picked up their clothes and ran into the crowd away from the approaching police officers.

One of the officers pointed his baton up at the balcony, but everyone was already going inside so he just turned and continued on his patrol.

***

The sun was again low in the sky by the time the girls came downstairs on Sunday. They had somehow expected things to be a little quieter on Sunday, but if anything, it was more packed, more drunk, and more noisy..., and it was only four o'clock in the afternoon. Ace informed them that they had dinner reservations at one of the nearby upscale restaurants.

"It's on me," he informed them. "Well," he drawled, "it's on me and the owner of the restaurant. I got his son out of what could have been a real mess a while back, and he owes me. This's my way of lettin' him pay me back so he don't have to feel beholdin'"

"This is like another country," said Judy, shaking her head.

"Always has been," answered Ace. "and always will be."

After supper the girls returned to get into their costumes. "Wait a minute," said Julie when she picked up the small, skin tight, red bikini. We wear whatever Sara wore last night. Our outfits keep getting smaller, too."

"Figured that out, did you?" said Judy.

That isn't what I wore," said Sara. "Mine was white with a black spade. Your's is red with a white heart and your boots are white. Judy has red bottoms with a white diamond, and Joan has black bottoms with a white club. Plus you have your corslets. That's all very different from what I wore."

Julie still looked very unsure of herself as she pulled the tight bottoms up and wiggled them in place. "But they're the same size," she whined. "And what you have tonight is even smaller. The only thing that doesn't get smaller is the masks."

Sara just smiled. Her bikini top was two small white triangles that barely covered her areola. The bottoms had a small V in the front and a thong back with only a very tiny top V above her ass cheeks. A small, black spade covered the front V. Her boots were shiny black, high-heeled ankle boots. "Don't worry," she said to Julie. "You will look very lovely in this tomorrow night."

Julie's only answer was a very worried face.

Ace came up around 8:30 to check on them. Sara greeted him with, "This is definitely getting more interesting. And there are two more nights to go!"

"Yes there are, ladies," he answered. "Yes, there are, but tonight is tonight and it is time to walk."

He led them through the interior alleyway to the van. It took several minutes just to get the garage doors open against the crowds on the street. They slowly made their way up to Rampart and then more quickly made the circuit which brought them to their starting point at Canal and Bourbon Street.

Word had spread of their nightly ventures. The photographers were awaiting the arrival of the van and began shooting pictures and capturing video as soon as the doors opened. Sara gave a wide smile beneath her mask and held out cards toward the cameras. The security guard gruffly reminded them, "Move it, move it, move it," and they hurried onto Bourbon Street before the hotel people could get too upset.

Tonight it was almost impossible to move without brushing against people. As she moved through the crowd, Sara felt more than one hand caress her buttocks as she squeezed past. From the occasional "Eeek," it appeared that Julie was having the same problem, except Sara hadn't considered it to be a problem.

The lights on her mini-bikini were flashing almost continuously as people in the crowd scanned the cards. She ran out of cards several times and Ace or one of the security people following them quickly stepped in and handed her another deck of jacks.

When they finally stepped into the front door of The Three Jacks, Judy hugged Ron and said, "This is almost getting to be like work." When he looked concerned, she added brightly, "It's exciting and I love it, but you have to push your way through the crowd and I am using muscles that I don't usually use."

Ron gave her a big smile and said, "I can give you a massage before your midnight walk."

She returned his smile and pulled him toward the stairs which led up to where they were staying. Julie gave Kevin an embarrassed smile and said, "My muscles could use a little massaging, too." Then she pulled him toward the stairs before Sara could make a comment.

Joan leaned over to her and asked, "How are your muscles doing?"

Sara responded, "I could use a horsey ride--that is what she called using her Sybian, but I think I will have to settle for a cold shower."

Joan kissed her and whispered a "Neigh" in her ear and then more loudly imitated the sounds of a horse knickering. Sara scampered for the stairs with Joan walking slowly behind her.

***

A little after eleven, one of the security people from The Three Jacks knocked on each of their doors and warned them that they needed to be dressed and ready in about fifteen minutes. The four girls literally ran naked from their bedrooms to the larger dressing room and hurriedly got into their costumes. A few minutes after that, they were threading their way to the garage for the trip to their starting point.

As on the night before, the crowds at midnight were larger, more drunk and anxiously waiting for the girls to appear. A cheer rose from the crowd as the girls scampered out of the van and headed toward Bourbon street. The continuos flash of cameras was nearly blinding. One video crew even had a stabilized camera on a long boom which they held above the girls as they walked. Ace's idea to gain publicity for The Three Jacks was definitely working. The question now was whether or not he could draw in the customers, especially to the rather pricy one night private club.

The crowd was packed tighter than ever and the girls seemed to be going against the flow. Julie screeched when someone dumped a full hurricane down her front. It was apparently an accident, however, because the young man began apologizing profusely even before the two beefy security men appeared suddenly on either side of him.

The only other problem of significance was a "wardrobe malfunction" just before Sara got to the club. The thin string holding her top together in the back broke under the weight of the battery pack and the small triangles flapped open exposing her nipples. One of the security men stepped forward, but after seeing that there was nothing that could be done merely said, "Just keep walking" and walked beside her the final half block to the club.

Kevin was waiting for them at the door, "Ace wants you girls to join him in costume on the balcony and throw beads. Judy looked a little unsure; Julie said "OK, Kevin, but you're coming up with us." Joan merely nodded. Sara, however lit up like it was time for presents at Christmas. She reached down to her almost not there bottoms and disconnected the battery pack. Then she handed the battery back and broken top to one of the security people."Hold on to this for me," she said as she scampered toward the steps.

A few minutes later, the crowd was roaring for the girls to throw them beads. Sara was standing there practically naked screaming, "This is fun." and Julie was asking Ace, "Is that legal," meaning Sara standing topless on the balcony.