Three J's and an S Go To Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me," said Judy. Ron looked at her a bit confused at first, but then she said "Now!" and Ron lowered his zipper and stepped between her legs. Kevin looked over at Julie, who blushed greatly, but nodded her head rapidly. Soon both boys were ramming themselves deeply into the girls gushing cunts.

Meanwhile, Sara and Joan cycled between kissing deeply and taking a break from the kiss to throw more beads to the street below.

"I think I will throw the big prize a little early tonight and then let you kids go off and enjoy yourself," said Ace. He began twirling the giant necklace over his head and about a dozen girls on the streets below started stripping. One, who had evidently been there the night before, immediately stood on her head and began scissoring her legs.

"I don't see anything new and unusual tonight," Ace yelled down to the crowd.

Another girl started into what appeared to be a headstand, but instead stayed up on her hands and hand walked over so that she was front to front against one of the girls who remained standing. The standing girl grabbed the upside down girl around the legs and pulled her upward so that her face was even with the upside down girl's cunt. She then wrapped her arms securely around the girl's waist and buried her face between the her legs. The upside down girl was now holding tight around the standing girl's waist and also had her face buried in her cunt.

"Now that is something you don't see every day," Sara yelled at him, and after a few more circles in the air above his arm, Ace let the necklace fly. The red necklace spun through the air and looped around the legs of the upside down girl. It continued to spin in a circle around both of them as it made its way to the ground. The two girls did not seem to notice, however, and remained locked in their strange embrace until one of the female officers tapped the upright girl on the shoulder and told her brusquely, "Time to move along."

Only then did they break their embrace, slide the one girl back to the ground, pick up their hard-won necklace, and walk on up the street hand in hand. One of the other girls hoping for the necklace picked up a pile of discarded clothing and yelled after them, "Hey! You forgot your... ... oh, never mind," then she too walked off down the street naked.

"I think its time for us to move along, too," said Joan as she pulled Sara close. "Ace gave me the code for your clip and its got about another hours worth of battery in it."

"Then what are we waiting for?" asked Sara as she pulled Joan toward their room.

***

Saturday morning The Three J's and an S sat at the Louis Armstrong Airport waiting for their flight home. It had, of course, been delayed due to weather and they were passing the time discussing their adventures at Mardi Gras.

"What totally surprised me," said Judy, "was how normal the rest of New Orleans is. I mean, you get out of the French Quarter and it is just another city with shops and factories and malls and horrible traffic and all of that."

"What surprised me," said Julie, "was how rapidly the French Quarter got back to business. I always thought that Mardi Gras was this giant party that erupted once a year, but its party time down there every night. It just gets bigger and wilder at Mardi Gras." She took a deep breath and fanned herself artificially with one hand. "... a lot bigger, and a whole lot wilder."

"And that's about the wildest you have ever gotten in public," chided Joan. "I couldn't believe it when you and Kevin did it right there on the balcony in front of hundreds of people."

Julie's face reddened considerably and she said, "Nobody knew it was me, and you couldn't really see what we were doing. Nothing showed from the front."

"But you were two stories in the air," piped up Sara. "People weren't looking from the front. They were looking from below, and believe me, they could see everything!"

Julie looked at her in total shock.

"And they could see Kevin, so eventually somebody is going to figure out who you are."

Julie gasped in shock and started to almost hyperventilate.

This time it was Judy who said, "Sara!" Then she turned to Julie and said, "Don't you remember? Ron and Kevin were always wearing masks when we went out on the balcony. Ace insisted on it. He said if his was the only face visible, they would have to identify him in any stories that came up in the newspapers."

Julie calmed down slightly and then turned to the giggling Sara and gave an especially frustrated, "Sara!"

Sara started to say something else when Joan tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to the television. There was some sort of boring "New Orleans Week in Review" show playing and the girls had been ignoring it, but the image now on the screen was of Sara in all her oiled glory and The Three J's in their skimpy g-clips and pasties winding their way through the crowds that final night of Mardi Gras.

The announcer was saying, "And the big mystery of the week is: Who was 'The Ace of Bourbon Street?' ACE Eastman, the Fourth, son of the owner of The Three Jacks, came up with what has to be one of the best advertising campaigns we have seen in many years as he had his 'Three Jacks and an Ace' parade down Bourbon street twice each night during the final week of Mardi Gras."

"Oooh, he used the P word. Ace isn't going to like that." said Joan.

Images of the girls from each of the nights sequenced on the screen as the announcer continued, "The private club that Ace opened for one night skated through a loophole in the law, and so did his advertising campaign. Police Superintendent Serpas said, 'A lot goes on down in the quarter at Mardi Gras that borders on illegal. This stood right on the fence, but it was still legal and we had to let it go.'"

The image on the screen then switched to in front of the club. Sara could be seen dashing out of the front door glistening and totally naked and then doing her headstand in the middle of the street. A black square censored out her genitals, but her breasts were clearly visible. The announcer said, "Even in this now-viral video of what everyone believes to be 'The Ace of Bourbon Street,' her face is never visible--even though that is the only part of her body that is not fully on display.

The TV then cut to a talking head shot as the announcer finished up with "Although their pictures will be circulating on the internet for a long, long time, it appears that we will never know who these four young women were. One of the technicians here at the studio has even used facial and body recognition software to compare them to everything from local mug shots to security footage at the airport to the yearbooks at the school that Ace the fourth attends. But despite all that, we are still unable to identify any of them. So to our mystery women of Mardi Gras whoever you are, "Good bye and PLEASE come back next year."

Sara fingered the large beaded necklace she was wearing and said to Joan, "Maybe we should do that, and perhaps start with smaller costumes on the first night."

Julie responded with a "Sara!" that was almost loud enough to drown out the speakers as their flight was called.

Judy, however, heard the announcement and said, "That's us!"

So, The Three J's and an S moved toward the gate to board the flight home. Their adventure at Mardi Gras was over... for this year.

*****

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

*****