Three of a Kind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I guess I never really thought of it like that. We have a pretty much endless amount of money to work with. Me and my brothers have been around for a while and it has just accumulated over the years. But Cara you have to remember that you are our mate now, life is different around here. We want to spoil you and make you feel like the princess that you are. So we are asking you to please indulge us and splurge on yourself when the opportunity comes." Aro said.

"I will try but I make no promises. It will take me some time to get used to this way of life."

"That is all we ask Isabella. And if you need any lessons in spending money Jane and Heidi will be your best teachers in that subject." Caius said. And we all started laughing.

Marcus spoke next. "After we are done here, we are holding a meeting in the throne room to introduce you to the guard. We need them to know who you are, and to know your scent so there is no accidents since you are still human. We still have a little time to spare, do you have any questions for us?"

I thought about it for a few minutes while I finished up my very yummy breakfast.

"Actually I do have a couple questions. With the way that Edward acted yesterday there is no way I want to see him, at least not for a long while, but is it possible to invite the other Cullen's to come and visit? I miss them so much."

"Oh course they can come visit. Just let us know when and we will set it all up. What is your next question?" Marcus asked.

"I know that we are mated and I know that means that we will be together forever. I just need to know what you are expecting of me. I am not ready for an intimate relationship right now. I don't want to disappoint any of you but that is how I feel. Is it ok if we take our relationship slow and get to know one another first and see how it goes from there?" By the time I was done with my little speech I know I had to be bright red. I even put my head down so I didn't have to look them in the eyes for fear of more embarrassment.

I felt a cool finger under my chin guiding my head up so I could look at them. Caius looks me straight in the eyes. "Mia Isabella we would never take more then you are willing to give. We will take it as slow or as fast as you would like. You are our anima gemella we will do anything for you." My eyes started to tear up a little. I stood up from my chair and walked around to each one of my mates and gave them a hug.

"Thank you for being so understanding. It means a lot to me." I said.

"It is no problem Cara. Unfortunately if you have any more questions we will have to discuss it later. We need to get to the throne room for the meeting." Aro said.

So we left to go to the throne room so I could meet the Volturi guard. I sure hope the like me...

-------------

~again I hope you like the story so far, a big thanks to Patricia. S. Meyer owns the characters but I and Patricia own the plot. plzzz do review, it will help,us get story's out faster knowing you want them. thx, bye xoxo

12