Three of a Kind Ch. 10

Story Info
Three siblings have a wedding to remember.
6.1k words
4.52
36.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

Dylan sat back, loosened his tie a little, and took a healthy sip of cold beer. He was sprawled out on his chair in terrible posture, but didn't really care. The last six months had sucked, and since things didn't look like they were getting better tonight, there was no reason to try and impress.

It all started at Thanksgiving break. His promised threesome with his sister Lisa and her friend Kate had been awesome, but after that, things had slid downhill.

He'd made the mistake of saying the name "Lisa" in front of his girlfriend Barb, forgetting that she knew Lisa as a lover, not a sister. Barb blew up like the Fourth of July, and although they'd patched things back together, like most patches, it didn't hold, and by the time Dylan went home for Christmas he was single again, and a pariah among the girls in his dorm.

This seemed like a blessing in disguise though, as he had his choice among four women to satisfy his needs, his sisters Emily and Lisa, and hopefully, Lisa's friend Kate and Bridget, the redhead he'd spent part of the previous summer with.

That blessing was disguised so well he couldn't find it though, as all four girls were otherwise occupied. Kate had gone 'home' to the Philippines for a month, Bridget had failed out of school and was basically under house arrest from her parents, Lisa had just started dating a guy from their high school and "didn't want to screw things up," and Emily had decided to forgo men and was now 'dating' her roommate Robin, a fact that was kept from their parents, who thought the two girls "were just really close."

The Spring semester was no better, as Barb's friends made sure that any girl that came within ten feet of Dylan was informed of what a dirty rotten cheating scoundrel he was, a fact that kept Dylan without female companionship for the semester.

Even a visit from Jennifer, the tiny Asian he had met and fornicated with while out of town at a bachelor party fell apart when she found out he was a freshman, since that gave them a six year age difference.

So now here he was, at his cousin's wedding, watching everyone else have fun while he tried to drink away his sorrows.

Even this weekend had started out well. His parents didn't want to spring for three hotel rooms, so he was sharing with his sisters, an arrangement that seemed to work well until Lisa brought her newest boyfriend, and he ended up sharing a bed with this meathead whose vocabulary matched his shoe size (and not European sizes, either). Since the guy wasn't invited to the wedding itself, Dylan chuckled as he thought of the meathead, whose name was Chuck, sitting back in their hotel room, staring at the walls. It was too bad someone had unhooked the cable to the television.

A hard smack to the back of his head quickly pulled Dylan out of his fog. He turned to see Emily, the older of his sisters, sit down in the chair next to him.

"Hey Dyl. What'cha doin?"

"Just thinking." Dylan looked his sister up and down. Emily was the closest to their cousin Karen, and had been chosen as a bridesmaid. Her dress was a lime green halter type that tied behind her head. On most women, no chance, but with Emily's dark complexion, it still looked good.

"Oh c'mon bro, we both know you can't do that." Emily was teasing, trying to get a rise out of him.

"You know you look like the Statue of Liberty, right?" Dylan asked, sipping his beer. He saw his sister's face go from a teasing smile to an angry one in under a second.

"That's not funny Dylan."

"Oh c'mon Em, It's not your fault. Just laugh at it."

Emily looked down, and sighed. "You're right." She giggled a little. "All I need is the torch."

"And the crown." Dylan answered quickly. "So, having fun?"

"I guess. These three guys keep trying to dance with me. I think I'm like the only single girl here."

"Where's Lisa?" Dylan asked.

"She's been back and forth to our room like three times already. I think she's making sure he doesn't pee on the carpet or something." Emily's assessment of her younger sister's new catch matched Dylan's.

Dylan chuckled in reply. "Yeah, she really picks them. And yeah, I think you are the only single girl here."

"You would know, Casanova. Come dance with me." Emily grabbed her brother's hand, and pulled him to his feet. When he tried to take his beer with, she snatched it from his hand, set it on the table, and dragged him out to the floor.

For an unknown reason their cousin and her new husband had decided to get a string quartet, and the dance floor was populated by mostly senior citizens arthritically swaying with one another as Emily dragged Dylan out. Dylan chuckled, thinking they'd lowered the average age out there by at least ten years.

He and his sister discussed how old everyone in their family had gotten as the slow-danced, one of their hands out and together, Dylan's other on Emily's hip, and her other on his shoulder.

As they rotated near the edge of the dance floor, Emily nodded with her head.

"Those are the three creeps that have been stalking me all night." Dylan turned and saw three guys that looked about their age crowded around a table.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"Neighbors of the groom's parents. No idea why they're even here, but none of them can hold a conversation and all of them need to see a toothbrush."

Dylan chuckled. "Well, you know out in the sticks where they're from, toothpaste is like gold."

"That's so mean Dylan. I seem to remember you going to parties out in the woods."

"Yeah, so? I never said I was Joe Cool, I just know they aren't." They had gone another full rotation, and Dylan looked at the group again.

"Who's the other Miss Liberty?" Dylan could only see her blonde hair and back, but the lime green dress was a dead give-away.

"Uh, that's Katrin. She's one of the groom's cousins."

"So, she's not with the Three Stooges?"

"I don't think so. Why?"

Dylan broke away from his sister quickly. "Then she needs rescuing."

Emily turned to head back to her seat, but watched her brother. He approached the group, ignoring the three guys as he leaned over between them and asked Katrin to dance. She quickly accepted, taking Dylan's offered hand, and soon they were on the dance floor, where Dylan grinned over at his sister.

Emily turned back to the three guys, and saw that they saw her, and were getting up. Unable to take any more of them, she stood up and headed towards the ladies' room, knowing that was her one safe haven.

Back on the dance floor, Dylan was chatting quietly with his new dance partner. Like Emily said, Katrin was a cousin of the groom's, and from a small town out West. She'd just graduated high school, and was preparing to head away to her state university in the fall.

She was also drop-dead gorgeous, in a 'girl next door' way. She had blonde hair that was up and curly today. Her big brown eyes seemed to underlie the 'innocent' vibe Dylan got from her. She was in heels, but was still looking up at Dylan, which meant she wasn't over 5' even.

She had a tiny figure, and though the dress covered most of it, Dylan could see what appeared to be B-cups sticking out, and could feel by the way she danced she had a background in dance or ballet.

"So you're here alone?" Katrin asked him.

"Yeah."

"Who was that girl you were dancing with?" She asked cautiously.

"Oh, that was my sister, Emily. Didn't you meet her earlier?"

"Yeah, but with 8 of us, its hard to remember who's who. You guys are the bride's cousins, right?"

"Yup. Us and our sister Lisa, who has disappeared."

"Maybe she found a better party."

"Ehh, her boyfriend is back in the room by himself."

"Oh, so I guess she did."

Their conversation continued on for well over an hour on the dance floor, before Dylan's feet finally started to hurt from the unfamiliar dress shoes, and he decided to get a drink. He offered to get Katrin one, and she declined.

"Sorry, I don't drink."

"Don't, or never have?" Dylan guessed.

"Ok, you caught me. Never have."

"Do you want to change that?"

He saw Katrin bite her lip, considering her options, before responding. "Sure, a glass of wine I guess."

"Coming right up." Dylan hit up the bar for their refreshments, and returned.

The talked at the table through three drinks each, and then Dylan looked up to see that the last song was playing. Pulling Katrin back to the floor, they got in the last dance, and then turned, hand in hand, to watch the happy couple depart the building.

The reception over, they walked out into the hallway, hands still interlocked.

"I don't think the night's over, do you?" Dylan asked, looking down at his flaxen-haired companion.

"No way. What do you want to do?" She asked with a purr in her voice.

"Well, this isn't exactly New York City, so going out of the hotel isn't really an option."

"Yeah" Katrin answered, disappointed.

"Why don't we just go back to your room and see what's on TV?" Dylan asked, knowing from earlier conversation that she had a room to herself.

"Ok" she chirped, leading him to the elevator.

Inside the elevator, Dylan stroked her shoulder, feeling her body relax against his. When they got to the room, the TV never made it on, because as soon as the door closed, Katrin turned around and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

They made out this way, her on her tippy-toes, him leaning down, until finally she could take no more, and broke away.

"I need to get out of these shoes" she said, and sat on her bed, removing them. Dylan sat next to her and did the same, his feet aching as well.

Their shoes removed, she leaned over and kissed him again, surprisingly him with her aggressiveness. Responding, he wrapped his arms around her, running his hands over her bare shoulder and exposed parts of her back.

Finally, she tired of this too, and stood up, her tiny body in front of Dylan. He leaned back on his elbows, and watched as she reached behind her head, and unhooked the top of her dress. Her other arm was across her breasts, and the straps fell across it. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra, as he hadn't felt the strap all night. She then peeled the dress down, proving him right, and exposing her small, creamy breasts to his lecherous eyes. They contrasted nicely with the rest of her body, the smooth white skin on her breasts versus the golden brown.

When she past her bellybutton she stopped, leaving her topless. Dylan drank in her body, and looked up to her face. She was watching him, a sultry smile on her face. Her hands had moved behind her head, and he watched as she removed dozens of bobby pins, letting her heavily hair-sprayed locks fall out, showing that her curly hair actually fell to her just past her chin.

That task completed, Katrin stepped over to the dresser, and dropped the pile of pins. Moving back towards him, she stepped between his feet, and her hands went to her waist. Peeling the dress down farther, she exposed the black, lacey panties that were the only other piece of clothing she wore. She bent over in two to remove the dress, impressing her flexibility on him.

Now in much less clothing, she kneeled up onto the bed, straddling him. Still with the sexy smile on her face, she silently pulled his tie off; leaning in so close he could feel her breath. Once the tie was off, she rubbed it down her chest between her breasts, and threw it away.

His shirt was next, this sexy little waif undoing one button at a time, until finally she pulled him up to a seated position, and pulled the shirt off, leaving him as topless as her.

She clearly liked his chest, and ran her fingers down his six-pack to his belt. This she undid, and removed. His pants were next, and she looked him in the eye as she slowly unbuttoned and unzipped him.

Once his pants were open, his cock shot out, restricted only by his boxers. She elicited a girlish giggle at this, but proceeded to pull his pants down and off. She removed his socks while at his feet, leaving them both in nothing but underwear.

She must have thought her tasks complete, because she crawled back up his body, still straddling him, and leaned down, kissing him softly.

Dylan tried to show patience, but he knew his response was still aggressive. He kissed her fiercely, his hands moving onto her body, roaming it freely. Back, sides, and stomach, all came under his caress. Finally he ran both hands down her back onto her pale butt cheeks.

He cupped the two globes, caressing them, feeling how smooth and tight they were. All in all, despite her tiny stature, she had a gorgeous body that he wanted to touch every square inch of.

His fondling of her ass finally elicited a high-pitched moan from the tiny blonde girl, and her lips left his, moving close to his ear as he continued to fondle her tiny frame. He moved one hand off her ass and between their bodies. He stroked her inner thigh, and then over her dark panties. He could feel her pubic hair under there as he stroked her pussy through the fabric.

She moaned louder now, her hips meeting his hand, grinding against it.

"Mmm.. not yet" she cooed. With that, she slipped off his body, down onto the pile of clothes that lie between his feet. Her tiny frame quickly sprung back up to her knees, and she rested her elbows on Dylan's knees, her made-up face nuzzling Dylan's raging hard-on.

She must have been making her introduction to it, because after a few nuzzles, her closed her tiny hand around the base of his cock, and went to town, her lips sealed around his shaft.

She made up for experience with effort, and Dylan enjoyed himself lying there, watching this cute little 18 year old blonde attempt to suck the lift out of him.

Despite her obvious inexperience, she had learned a few tricks, including Dylan's favorite of sticking her tongue in the area where the base of his cock met his ball-sack, a sensitive area that always caused him to shudder. While she probed there and the rest of this hairy sack, her tiny hand kept up a smooth rhythm of jerking up and down his cock, to his obvious enjoyment.

Finally she tired of his bushy balls and climbed the summit again, her lips diving down around his cock, attempting to swallow it whole.

Dylan's well-sized phallus was more than she could take, but she didn't admit it until after she had choked herself a few times. Finally giving up a 'deep-throat' assault, she calmly worked the lower half of his shaft with her hand while salivating over the top half with her lips and tongue.

Her work wasn't much longer after that, as Dylan thought of all the fun things he could do with this tiny small-town girl, and proceeded to grunt "Cumming" as he began to spurt into her mouth.

Despite his warning, she was caught partially off-guard, and as much semen dripped down Dylan's cock onto her hand as she actually got into his mouth. He could tell Katrin didn't enjoy the taste, and when he was done, she quickly leapt up and ran into the bathroom.

Dylan took a couple deep breaths to recover, and stood up, intent on joining her in the bathroom so he could wash off his cock and nether regions, which were lightly coated with his semen.

He found Katrin at the sink, her mouth full of toothpaste now, brushing her tongue.

"I'm sorry" he heard her say through the toothpaste, "I don't like the taste, and didn't want you to taste it either."

Dylan chuckled to himself, and grabbed a washcloth, which he attempted to use to clean himself off.

"It's ok. It wouldn't be the first time."

He saw her freeze for a second when he said that, but he ignored her reaction, and finished cleaning himself off.

Katrin was still hard at work on her pearly whites, so he sauntered behind her, pressing his softening cock into one of her ass cheeks, and leaning down to kiss her shoulder and neck.

He felt her melt into his embrace as his lips lightly touched her soft skin.

"Now what am I going to do with you?" He whispered in a deep voice, his hands wrapping around her petite waist.

She quickly finished her oral hygiene exercise, and spit the toothpaste out. Spinning in his arms, she turned to face him, rocking up on her tip-toes again.

"Where I'm from," she whispered, a light twang in her voice, "we don't leave someone horny."

"Oh, are you horny?" He whispered, his hands lightly running over her back and sides now.

"Yes" she whispered huskily, and he quickly bent and swept up her legs, carrying her into the bedroom.

She was light as a feather in his arms as he set her gently on the bed, and then spun her until he was standing between her legs.

Taking a leg in the air, he kissed the top of her foot, then slowly worked his way up, kissing the inside and top of her ankle, calf, knee, and thigh. The farther up her leg he went, the lower he got, until finally, he was right at her pussy. He breathed on it heavily, finding it 'naturally' unshaven, but only lightly covered in hair.

Dylan couldn't remember the last time he'd been with a girl who hadn't at least partially shaved or waxed, but that didn't' deter him as he kissed her inner thigh and around her bush, his fingers moved in, working up and down her slit, finding her lips, and sliding between them. She was already heavily lubricated from their foreplay, and as soon as he split her lips with his first two fingers, his tongue joined them, licking up and down the insides of her lips, around her clit, tasting her honey pot.

Despite her small stature, when Dylan's tongue touched her pussy, she started letting out loud noises, and Dylan was happy that they were in a hotel, rather than a private residence, since the walls were thicker and concrete.

Dylan put his pussy-licking experience to work, and soon had the petite blonde nearly screaming her pleasure as he worked her pussy for all the pleasure he could. As he rubbed her clit, he sucked her lips; as he sucked her clit, he stuck two fingers into her tight hole. It wasn't long before the little blonde nymph grabbed his head with both hands, her thighs locking on Dylan's ears, holding him there as she thrust her hips at him through her orgasm.

Dylan slowed down as she released her hold on his head, catching his breath at the same time. Finally, he heard her breath become regular again, and she pushed his head away, her hands still stroking his hair.

"Too much... Ohmigod Too much" she muttered, her pussy soaked by her own juices, with a little of Dylan's saliva thrown in. They stayed there, Katrin on her back, legs open, pussy freshly cummed; Dylan's head on her thigh, kissing her soft legs, his hand stroking the other leg. Finally, he heard her freeze for a second, and then there was a tiny whisper:

"Dylan, I want you..." She asked in a girly voice. "I want you to be my first."

Her first? Dylan's mind rang out. She was a virgin? He knew his body froze for a second, and he looked at Katrin's face.

She was smiling down on him. "That's right. I'm a virgin."

Dylan climbed up her body, his hand still stroking her inner thigh. He laid his body next to hers, and she shifted on her side to face him, an innocent smile on her face.

"Are you sure?" He asked, stroking her hair.

"Uh-huh" she nodded, her hands coming up to his chest, feeling his muscles.

That decided, he leaned in and kissed her, knowing it was the first time she'd ever tasted herself, but that she was too proud now to give that away.

He stuck his tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her musky sweetness. As they French-kissed, he rolled her over onto her back, his body over hers. His hand had moved from her thigh back to her pussy, keeping her lubricated as he prepared himself.

Any guy knows that a virgin offering him her cherry is more than enough to cause a hard-on, and though Dylan had cum long and hard only minutes earlier, he was already ready for another go.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers
12