Three of a Kind Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing her pussy, he ran his juice-covered hands up and down his cock, coating himself with her essence. Once he'd applied a layer of her to him, he knelt up on all-fours between her legs, and pointed himself for the assault.

Katrin watched him prepare himself, her big doe eyes betraying a trace of nervousness in his actions. Her hands lay up on the bed next to her head, and he could see she was clutching the sheets as he rubbed his head on her lips.

Not wanting to delay the inevitable, he gently pushed himself between her lips, his cockhead popping inside her.

She was tight, very tight. Being so small, her pussy was already tight, and the fact no cock (or toy, he presumed) had been up there, Dylan had a very hard time pushing his hard cock up there.

He could see Katrin's face scrunching up with pain and discomfort as he pushed, and he leaned down to her, kissing her cheek, whispering in her ear:

"I know it hurts, but in a minute, you'll adjust. Just hold on, beautiful."

He pushed gently, slowly working himself in to her tiny cunt. He finally felt his hairy crotch meet hers, and he settled there, and whispered "All in."

He felt Katrin relax a little, and he pulled out, and pushed in again, not bottoming out, but just letting her pussy stretch to accommodate him, leaving her with that pleasant 'full' feeling.

After a few slow minutes of thrusting, he whispered "Better?"

Her faced had relaxed, though her bottom lip was still clenched between her teeth as she nodded affirmatively.

Dylan sped up a little, still short strokes, but he could feel her pussy adjusting and lubricating against his giant invader, and he wasted no time now attempting to reach a rhythm.

Taking Katrin's hand off the sheets, he placed it above her pussy, whispering "Rub your clit." Her hand stayed there, unsure of what to do, so he took her pointer finger under his, and proceeded to show her that most sensitive spot on her anatomy as he filled her pussy with his dick.

She was a quick learned, and soon was turning circles around her love nub as he filled her tunnel with his own love nub.

Dylan could see that Katrin was finally getting into it, and leaned down onto his elbows, his lips meeting her in a kiss as they fornicated.

They continued their slow love-making for several minutes before Dylan felt her moan into his mouth, and felt her pussy start to spasm around his cock. He had been slowly nearing the edge, but this sudden increase in the sensations around his manhood, combined with the sexy screams of copulation that his partner were making, caused Dylan to go off without warning, and he began to shoot his seed deep inside her womb.

Katrin was too far gone in her second orgasm to notice, but as she came down and felt Dylan softening and pulling out of her, dripping in their combined juices, her face turned from satisfaction to horror.

"Ohmigod you didn't do it inside me, did you? I'm not on the pill. Why didn't you wear a condom?"

She quickly shot out from under his surprised body, and he followed to find her on the toilet, sticking toilet paper and then a washcloth inside herself, trying to fish out all the millions of his little swimmers.

Dylan calmly walked into the bathroom, started the shower, and led the little blonde teen into it. He had her sit on the tiny shelf inside the bathtub, and took over, dabbing her insides, and splashing water in there, retrieving most of the sticky mess he had deposited in her pussy only moments earlier.

AS he did, he covertly stroked her clit, and by the time he was done, he saw she was more in ecstasy from that, her fears of pregnancy subsided.

Loving the site of her now-wet bush, he dove in again, eating her out with the ferocity he hadn't shown earlier in his tender licking. Now he attacked her, shoving three fingers up her slimy pussy and nibbling at her clit. He knew she would come again soon, and she did, the hot water of the shower and Dylan's assault on her most precious assets combining in a third orgasm.

As she came down off her heavenly high, he felt her droop, and saw that she was now at the point of exhaustion. Turning off the shower, Dylan proceeded to grab a towel and dry the tiny girl off, before depositing her back on her bed, this time under the covers.

Not wanting to disturb her, he dried himself off, and dressed, deciding against his tie, coat, and shoes.

Finally ready to make his escape, Dylan leaned down and kissed the newly-deflowered girl on the lips. As he pulled away, she awoke for a second, and looked at him.

"I'm sorry" she whispered in her tiny, girlish voice. "I kind of freaked out there."

"It's ok Katrin. You were tired and caught off guard. No worries."

"You're not going to stay?" She said, her voice sounding hurt.

"I don't want your family to find me here. What would your parents say?"

She nodded her consent to his logic, and rolled over towards him, the sheet falling off to show him her tiny breast again.

"Don't worry. I'll come find you in the morning" he said, leaning down and kissing her cheek, hoping to get one more fuck in before everyone left town.

As he stood back up, he saw she was already asleep, and wondered if she even heard him. He walked to the door, drinking in one last look at his latest partner, sleeping soundly, before tiptoeing back to his own room.

As he slid the electronic key into the door and opened it, he was surprised to see the lights still on, given the late hour. Even more surprising was that the only resident of the room was Emily.

Still basking in post-coital glow, Dylan set his shoes and coat down, and looked at his sister, who was in the bed, sheets up to her neck, watching the TV.

"Where's Lisa?" Dylan finally broke the silence.

"I kicked them out." Emily said firmly.

"Why?" Dylan moved to the closet, stripping as he went.

"I didn't want to sit here and watch them going at it, so I told them to leave, because I wasn't going to."

Dylan chuckled, sliding his pants off, leaving himself in only boxers.

"I'm surprised that stopped Lisa."

"It didn't. But he got all nervous, so she dragged him out of the room."

"I see." Dylan sat on the other bed.

"Where did you go?" Emily asked, her voice going up an octave.

"I... went back to Katrin's room for a little bit."

"Did you...?"

"Yeah. I did. She was a virgin actually."

Dylan could see his sister's legs shifting under the sheets, and realized he couldn't see her hands either, and wondered what she was doing under the covers.

"Was she good?" Emily asked. They had always shared stories, although it had tailed off since Emily had sworn off men.

Dylan shrugged as his answer, starting to crawl under the covers.

"Dylan, can you sleep in this bed tonight?" Emily whispered quietly.

"Why, do you want to give the lovebirds free reign?" He asked, standing up and moving around to the other bed.

"No, I just want someone next to me." Her voice had gotten softer, and Dylan wondered again what Emily's hands were up to.

When he pulled back the covers to get in, he got his answer. Emily's left hand had two fingers buried in her bare pussy, and her right hand was flicking her clit. Deeper than that, Dylan could see a wet spot under her glistening pussy, where her juices had dripped.

"I -- I've been waiting for you." Emily announced, turning her lithe body towards him, her C-cups pushed together by her arms.

"I didn't think you'd go home with her." She sounded genuinely hurt, and Dylan realized he had damage control with his sibling.

"Em, you said no-way, no-how a month ago, and I respected that. What made tonight different?"

"I don't know. I was horny. Lisa's been getting cock all weekend, and I wanted some."

"So pick up a guy down there. Why wait for me?"

"Because no guy down there compared to you."

Dylan sighed as his response, knowing his body didn't have enough left for another round.

"Sorry Em, I'm going to sleep."

"Please Dylan. I'll do anything. I just want you tonight. Please?" Her voice was very high-pitched now, and he felt her hands stroking his arms.

Despite how tired he was, his cock betrayed him, and soon he felt it brush up against Emily's thigh.

Her hands immediately shot down to it, and she reached inside his boxers and stroked his hard length.

"Does this mean yes?" She asked, leaning over and kissing him.

Dylan nodded. "But you have to do all the work, including cleanup."

"Deal" she purred, and quickly had thrown off the sheets, removed his boxers, gotten in a few quick sucks of his cock, before finally straddling him and burying his cock deep inside her.

She leaned over him, her tits smashed against his chest, her breath hot on his ear.

"I could taste her on you." She whispered. "I wish I could have licked your cum out of her."

Dylan groaned, remembering a few times when his bisexual sibling/lover had done just that.

Emily grinded hard on his cock, struggling for the release she had sought all night. Dylan just held on, her actions bordering pleasure and pain due to the face he had cum twice already.

Emily was just approaching orgasm, her noises rising in a crescendo when suddenly they both heard a key entering the door.

Knowing they couldn't be caught, Emily quickly reached back and grabbed the covers, throwing them over her body. She held Dylan's dick inside her, but lay to his side, their bodies facing.

Lisa and Chuck entered, Chuck focused on Lisa, as always, and Lisa focused on the smell of sex in the room. Lisa quickly told Chuck to go into the bathroom and get ready for bed, and pushed him in there, closing the door.

Turning back to her siblings, she silently came around the bed, and pulled the covers off, exposing Emily's crotch attached to Dylan's, his cock stilled buried inside her.

Leaning in to both of them, Lisa whispered "Are you close?"

Emily nodded, and Lisa reached in between her siblings, and stroked the base of Dylan's cock.

"Hurry" she whispered. She through the covers back on them and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her again.

Dylan and Emily both heard the water in the shower turn on, and then the giggling. Assuming their sister had distracted her Neandertal boyfriend, Emily quickly resumed their copulation, and came, biting the pillow under Dylan's shoulder hard to hold in her noise.

The riskiness of the situation combined with the sounds squeaking from Emily and the feel of his sister's pussy clamped around his cock finally took Dylan over the edge, and he squired what little juice he had left deep into his sister, his mouth clamped on her closest nipple as he did, leaving a bite mark.

Both completely spent now, they quickly dressed, Emily slipping on panties and an oversize t-shirt, Dylan just his boxers. Emily got back into bed, and as Dylan went to sleep in 'his own' bed, Emily took his hand, and pulled him back into hers.

"You know, I love the feel of Robin, but the feeling after you fucked me and came in me beats that any day." She whispered, kissing her brother/lover one more time before they separated to sleep.

In the bathroom, Lisa was extremely worked up by the site of Emily and Dylan going at it. In fact, as soon as she saw them, as usually happened, she needed to cum as quickly as possible. Usually she would just join her siblings in an incestuous ménage-a-trois, but that wasn't an option right now.

Luckily Chuck was a typical 18 year old male, cumming quick and often, so as soon as they were in the bathroom, Lisa grabbed him by the cock, and whispered "Fuck me now."

Even Chuck had this one figured out, and as he went to remove his lower clothing, Lisa turned on the shower to cover the noises she knew would be coming from both rooms.

Lisa and Chuck had already gone at it that night, so Lisa had left her panties in Chuck's pocket, and had nothing to remove. Not wanting to remove her dress, she simply flipped it up and smacked her own ass, then reached under herself, groaning as she felt out wet she was.

Chuck joined the party at that point, stepping up behind the short redhead, who was bent over the sink, and slipping his meat into her love canal.

What Chuck lacked in brains he made up for in cock, and Lisa loved how he filled her up, as he did at every chance. Not wanting idiot kids though, she always made him pull out. She rested her elbows on the sink now, enjoying Chuck's quick hard pounding of her pussy from behind, his balls slapping her clit with every thrust.

Bunching her skirt up, she reached under and grabbed his balls, setting the rhythm she wanted. She then released his junk and frigged her own clit, stimulating herself even more.

That was still not enough, and she turned back and whispered "Grab my tits." Chuck complied, his hands leaving her ass and heading north, scooping inside her dress to find her D-cups topped with bullet-hard nipples.

This was too much for both the young lovers, and just as Lisa started to cum, Chuck did too. He did manage to pull out, and instead of cumming in her, he did what he normally did, and went to cum on her back. The problem with this was that her back now was covered by her dress, an expensive dress Lisa wanted to wear again.

As she felt the peak of her orgasm, she knew where Chuck was aimed, and yelled "No not there." Her yell was loud enough that Dylan and Emily would have heard it, had it now coincided with their own orgasms.

Chuck had luckily not shot onto Lisa's dress yet, and quickly turned his body, spraying down a wall with his seed. As he and Lisa both recovered, they giggled at his abstract wall painting, before wiping it off, sending it down the toilet.

At this point Lisa turned off the shower and flushed the toilet. At this point they left the bathroom, neither concerned that they'd not gotten wet, despite the shower being on for such a long time.

In the darkness of the room, they saw that the near bed was completely open, and quietly expressed joy at this development, before changing and settling down for the night, all four bodies in the room now sexually sated.

12