All Comments on 'Three Sisters Ch. 01'

by LickDaFelt

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
billyjim55billyjim55over 9 years ago
loved the other stories also

I was looking forward to this story since I read where you mentioned the others. I was however disappointed when I seen only 2 pages. I hope you find and editor to help you out, Dont normally type since Im disabled and hard to use hands but wanted to let you know I look forward to your story . I only have one request and that is that you add at least a few pages to each chapter you add. thnxs/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dumb writer

unless you got written permission from VERTIGOJ you should delete this trash before you are sued by him or his family. never ever try to finish another writers work unless you have written permission or you keep it to yourself. only a real loser would post a story like this.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 9 years ago

Shut up Anon. This is a free site

and there are no legal boundaries

concerning any stories that's been

abandoned more then a year.

Is it polite to contact the

original author first. Yes

Is he required to do so. No

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
at least change the names

Yeah vertigoj abandoned his version but you copied every name. And it was way too short. Mentalcase did a better job if adapting this.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 9 years ago
Promising

I loved the original that this story was based on and this story is showing a lot of promise as well. It has been so long since the other story got updated I have no problems with a reboot especially if you make a conscious effort to make the reboot somewhat different from the original. I am looking forward to reading future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know

Josh is an18 year old guy, right? So he's a nonstop semen producing machine. He's got three sweet slits right in the house, his own sisters' slits. Doesn't he know that it's almost mainstream, or at least very, very widespread, for a brother to fuck his sister nowadays? The kids are growing up in a sexually liberated society, they probably fuck around a lot. They've got young hormones that drive them wild. The boys are always hard, the girls always wet. So they think, hey, how about some family fun? Some healthy sibling screwing? A boy sticks his big hard cock up his sis's warm wet twat, the kids wake up to how great it is, he blows his young balls up inside his sister, she has a really great cum, lots better than with her boyfriend, and they joyfully fuck every chance they get. Someone has to clue Josh in. He's got three fresh cunts who need what their brother's got between his legs like he needs what they've got between theirs.

BG187BG187over 9 years ago
i swear anoy be trolling lol

Great remake man I'm loving where this story is going and is looking forward too seeing what happens next. Anonymous be trolling brash don't worry. I beg of you too continue lol

LickDaFeltLickDaFeltover 9 years agoAuthor
(Too Much?) Like the original

I have contacted the original author several times over the years. He stopped responding many years ago. I have attempted to contact him about redoing this story too, for whatever that is worth.

As a side note, I didn't change the names because I figured, why bother? This is a remake of his story, changing the names doesn't make it original at all. Only where I take it could. Clearly I'm not meaning to copy the story totally, but give me a few chapters before you question if I've changed enough. Honestly, I'm not looking to reinvent his wheel. A lot of the plan is to get it to where he got it too with some minor differences. I do believe though half the fun is in the getting there. Had he finished his story, I wouldn't be doing this at all.

First time author here, so I'm guessing there will be some growing pains. That's okay, I'm doing this for fun :)

Thank you for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So far so Good

I like what you have done so far. I also have no issues with the names remaining the same. Unlike one complainer I do not see Mentalcase's story as an adaptation of "Party of Five". His story is totally different with ONLY the brother-sister incest truly in common. Everything else in his story is different. You did a nice job of paying homage to the original story by keeping the names and basic personality traits of the characters, although Josh is supposed to be reader and brainiac like Alice if you remember the scene in the original story where they are watching Jeopardy and he keeps beating Alice to the punch on the answers.

I also like the difference of Valerie as his gf in this version of the story instead of the one he keeps pining after from afar. It works with the change of Josh not being as smart as in the original story. The thing I appreciate most is you clearly acknowledge the original authors work and are not claiming the characters as your own. I look forward to what other changes you will make and what new territory you will take the story into when you reach the point where the original author left his story unfinished for some unexplained reason.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
In a world of reboots...lets see where this goes.

Good start. I too immensely enjoyed the original stories that this is based off of. Do I think that it should be rebooted? Honestly no. Does that mean I won't give you the chance to change my opinion? Nope. I can already see small changes to the characters which seem to signal the intent to make this your own. I intend to withhold final judgment and allow you to lead me through your story. There is always a chance that you may be on Par with the master or better. In the end there is nothing new under the sun, lets just hope yours earns its own place in that sun. Good luck.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Grossly Incandescent Sun

Right. So First I have high hopes for this thanks to your mentioning of Mental and his work. That I enjoy and also have much hope for. That said the more people, or characters that are in a story the more the quality seems to drop off. Gladly it seems that Mental is doing well with his six or seven characters. I haven't read the "original" so I might do that. There's nothing wrong with practice, and the most conceivable ways I can imagine practicing writing is by copying an idea and shifting is structure or focus, and of course reading. I wish you luck!

tequilotequiloover 9 years ago
Great Start

I've read both Party of Five and JTSOU, so I hope you actually finish this story and don't drop it halfway through like Vertigo did, that being said, I think you made a mistake making the first chapter this short, unless you're capable of delivering a chapter every two or three days, I think you should make them 3-4 literotica pages long and publish them on weekly basis, otherwise you'll end up with way too many chapters where nothing ever happens.

My other complain would be on the main character, that's what put me off from vertigo's story at first as well, never been a fan of introvert/whiny/crybaby type of characters, hard to feel anything but pity or disgust for that kind of people both in real life and literature, at least for me. Hopefully you make him a little less of a bitch, and more of a man. Still rated 5 stars, I hope you keep motivated to write, I'll be waiting for future deliveries.

RedDuskerRedDuskerover 9 years ago
It has a lot of potential

I'm really looking forward to where you'll take the characters. Curious to how Josh will start banging his sisters.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 9 years ago
Interesting.

I will keep an eye on this. I have a feeling this guy is going to push things to lose their virginities and he will wind up getting dumped.

techdittotechdittoover 9 years ago
Very excited.

Party of Five is and has always been one of my favorite series. Halfway through reading your first chapter I found myself grinning as I enjoyed the characters. It feels like you hit all their personalities perfectly. I'm now eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

However, I do agree with another poster in that they should be a bit longer. I wish you the best of luck with this series and hope you can make it a long and good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just some options to think of.

First I think the chapters need to be longer than just two pages otherwise you leave out a lot of the story. The second thing I wanted to say is that I am interested on how things develop. Third you did hit most of the parts that counted in the original with a surpris twist with the mother being dead and Josh having that girl has a girlfriend. We all know things can not be the same as the original. I look forward to seeing what you think of doing next time. Hope you continue goodbye.

LickDaFeltLickDaFeltover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 with editor

Should be submitted shortly.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I need a playbill

We know the names, that Josh is 18 and has 3 sisters. We know which one is oldest but have no other reference material. Their ages? What they do, and why? other than the dislike of Dawn, how about the others?

sorry, but this is about as incomplete as another story I read recently that started with chapter 02 and assumed we all knew what happened in a chapter that was no longer on Lit.

who are these people and why should we care?

LickDaFeltLickDaFeltover 9 years agoAuthor

Hey Right,

I think is mentioned in Chapter 1 that Jacquie was 27. I could be mistaken. The first chapter wasn't meant to give you full biographies of each character. In any case, if the story was "complete" we wouldn't need Chapter 2 or any after that! you sound like a guy that wants it all now! Patience, my friend. Hopefully you enjoy Chapters 2-3 which are both posted,

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

I took you advice and read VertigoJ's Party of Five first. I must admit I found his version amusing and now reading your first installment a very good American version of his Australian story keep it up so far so good man

real69luvrreal69luvrover 9 years ago
Confused

I don't where this story was supposed to be going or what story it was to impart other than an intense dislike by two people. What was the point?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous