Three Stoner Chix - Purple Urkle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyson fingered herself, watching this amazing scene, until she saw that Christian was speeding up on the Pastor's cock. And from the way the Pastor was bucking, it looked like he was about to blow again. So Alyson hopped over, straddling the pastor's left leg, and gently pulled Christian up, then motioned Honey down. Then Christian and Alyson watched Honey suck her first cock.

The Pastor had been on the verge of cumming, when suddenly he felt Christian pull off, and Alyson take over . Oh shit. Oh shit, she's sucking my cock now. I can feel her perfect little teeth. Oh yeah, you cute little redhead. Suck my cock while I suck your pussy! You're not such a hard-core lesbian after all, are you?

Honey was thrilled at the feel of the Pastor's cock in her mouth, even though it was so huge she could barely open her mouth wide enough to take it in. Then she saw Christian lean forward and slurp the Pastor's hairy balls into his mouth. A moment later, Alyson started stroking the shaft, in time with Honey's strokes. All three of them pleasured the Pastor's cock that way for a solid minute, working like a team until Honey felt his shaft swelling in her mouth. It was crazy how big it got. So big that it actually caught between her teeth for a moment, and she thought she might be trapped. But then he started cumming, filling her mouth with blast after blast of thick, salty seed. Her mouth was stretched so tight around him, that he cum had nowhere to go but into the back of her throat so she started swallowing the thick goo instinctively. Oh shit... He's cumming in my mouth!! Her orgasm broke in that moment, and she flooded his face with a burst of her own cum, and moaned with the feeling of him slurping it up.

She started to choke from the sheer quantity of cum, so she pulled out, just as he squirted another couple of shots into the air. It came down again on Christian's nose, and the back of Alyson's hand. Christian stopped sucking his balls, and came up to lick the cum from Alyson's hand. Inspired by that nasty sight, Honey leaned forward and started licking the cum from Christian's face. Then the two of them took turns slurping Pastor Scott's cock, coaxing more cum out of it, while they giggled like little kids who'd just met on the playground, but had suddenly become great playmates.

Then Alyson leaned in and started to lick Honey's face. Honey let some of the cum drip out of her mouth, so Alyson could lick it from her lips. Then Alyson's tongue went deep into her mouth, and they played with the salty goo as they kissed. Then Honey kissed Christian's mouth, and soon all three of them had their mouths together, tongues dancing and dripping with Pastor Scott's cum, while they stroked his semi-erect cock, all three hands sliding up and down in unison.

About that time Pastor Scott began to notice something strange. There seemed to be too many hands on his body. There was one hand on his upper thigh, another on his calf, one cupping his balls, and three hands around his cock. The math just didn't add up. It's almost like there's a third person in the room... but that's impossible! Wait. What? Then he noticed what felt like someone straddling his thigh, pressing something wet against his flesh. It felt like a woman's pussy. But, his tongue was buried in Alyson's pussy. He took another good look at her ass, and realized that it was not only quite a bit darker than Alyson's paper pale flesh, it was completely free of freckles. Oh, heavenly father... this isn't Alyson's ass!!! But... Who...? Oh shit. She tastes like pineapple!

"HONEY!" he yelled, from between her legs, his mouth partially muffled by her fleshy pussy lips. Then she began to giggle, and soon the other two joined her. His shock and indignation melted as Honey sat back on her haunches and looked down at him from between her utterly epic breasts.

"Hello Fergus," she said giggling.

He tried to force a serious expression onto his face. "Hello, Honey... what are you... why are you...?"

"I told you I was hungry for meat, Pastor Scott. That really hit the spot." Giggling, she licked a drop of cum from her lips. "Mmmm.... and how did I taste?"

He tried to keep a stone face, but it was just impossible. He began to laugh. Tears shot out of his eyes and he doubled over, and gasped out, "You taste... hee, hee, hee, just like pineapples!" Soon all four of them were chuckling like crazy, then they began to guffaw. Their hilarity resounded off the log walls of the little chapel, and rattled the stained glass window behind the altar.

CHAPTER 13 - VANDERBILT

"Open up, little nerds. Open the fucking door!"

Gina kept pounding. When no one came to the door, Amy tried the knob and found it unlocked. They both giggled as Amy pushed the door open and they stepped inside to see the two nerds, one black and one white, huddled in fear on one of the beds. When the boys saw that they were completely naked, their eyes grew to the size of saucers.

"There they are", Amy said. "Our fucking heroes. Our nerdy little motherfucking heroes."

Gina unwrapped herself from Amy and threw her arms open. "Come to mommy, my little fucking heroes."

Both nerds sat frozen to the bed unable to move. Faking anger, Amy stomped her pretty bare foot on the tile and said forcefully, "Get your nerd asses off that bed and get over here."

Both began to tremble like scared puppies in a thunderstorm. Amy and Gina looked at each other, giggled uncontrollably and said together. "Fuck it."

They advanced to the bed, stopped as soon as they hit the side of the mattress, and Gina put her hands on her naked hips. She looked from one trembling nerd to the other and said, "What's your names?"

When they didn't answer, Amy snapped, "She asked your fucking names."

"Jameel," the black nerd shouted. Immediately following, the white nerd shouted, "Larry."

"There," Gina said. Relaxing. "Was that so fucking hard?"

They didn't answer, so Amy said for them, "No. It wasn't fucking hard at all. After all, they're heroes. They're our heroes. Saved us from that mad rapist across the hall. They should be rewarded, Mo... Gina."

"How should we reward them, Amy?"

"I say we take their virginity."

"Excellent idea, Amy. Let's fuck their virginity away," Gina said. Then she turned to them and said, "You are virgins, aren't you?"

Jameel spoke first. "No," he said. "I'm not a virgin. I've got a girlfriend that fucks me all the time."

"Me too," Larry squeaked. "I haven't been a virgin since the prom."

"Bullshit," Amy said. "You stayed home and played on your PS3 the night of the prom."

"I did not," Larry said indignantly. I have an X-Box. PS3 is lame.

Gina and Amy looked at each other and shrugged. They were standing so close together that Gina's right nipple brushed Amy's left nipple when their boobs moved with their shrugging shoulders. Jameel and Larry saw how hard their nipples were and each shifted to try and adjust the uncomfortable erections trapped in their jeans. When Gina reached out and softly brushed a loose strand of hair off of Amy's face, she said, "Well, Amy. I guess since they're both devoted boyfriends. It would be wrong of us to let them fuck us."

"True, Gina," Amy said. "I'm not one to split up a relationship."

"Except for mine and Phillip's," Gina said.

"I was drunk that night. Very, very drunk."

Gina giggled and said, "You're not exactly sober right now."

Amy giggled as well and said, "True. But I'm still not fucking a nerd that has a girlfriend. No fun in that. Now a nerd that's never even seen pussy before. That would be a whole new level of turn on."

As they started to turn away, Jameel immediately shouted, "I lied. I don't have a girlfriend. I don't. I'm a virgin. I'm a virgin. I am."

"Me too," Larry said. "So am I. I've never seen pussy."

Gina pushed her glasses up on her nose and said, "You better not be lying boys. That's the deal. No more lies, or we leave."

"No lies," Jameel shouted. "I've never seen pussy. Ever. Before tonight." His eyes were glued on Amy's glistening slit.

"I believe him, Mom," Amy said. She looked at Larry and said, "Him I'm not so sure about. I smell the lie on him from here."

"Nooooo," Larry pleaded. Then he winced. "Okay."

"Okay what," Gina demanded.

He ducked his head and said, "I have seen pussy. I accidentally walked in on my sister and her girlfriend two weeks ago and they were laying on the bed just as naked as you two. And they had a camcorder set up on tripod recording themselves while they masturbated. But I swear that's the only time, and I swear I'm a virgin."

Gina looked at Amy and said she believed them. Amy nodded and turned to the nerds and said, "Take off your clothes, nerds."

They were both completely naked by the time Amy finished saying the word nerds. Still giggling, Amy and Gina dropped to their knees and Amy took Jameel's already bone stiff cock into her mouth as Gina was swallowing Larry's. Ten seconds into the blowjob, Jameel began to spray the back of Amy's throat and coat her tongue with his semen. Amy finished swallowing Jameel's cum and looked over to see Larry bucking and cumming into her mother's mouth. Amy swept next to her, saying, "Hey, give me some of that." The nerd's mouths fell open as they watched Gina and Amy share a kiss and started swapping Larry's sperm back and forth between their tongues.

They broke the kiss and Amy pushed Jameel onto his back and climbed upon the little nerd's cock. She was so wet that he easily slid in her to the hilt. Then she started riding him like a bucking bronco, making the whole bed squeak and jump. She saw him looking up at her bouncing breasts in awe, his eyes comically enlarged through his coke-bottle glasses. She lowered herself and started rubbing her tits back and forth across his astonished face, and soon he was suckling her nipples desperately with his big black lips.

At the same time her daughter was mounting Jameel, Gina had flopped onto her back on the bed next him, and yanked Larry face-first into her pussy. He had absolutely no idea what to do so she took his head in both hands and started grinding his face up and down her soaking wet vagina, until she had a wonderful little orgasm, and splashed his face with her warm, wet cum. Then she yanked him up to his feet and opened her legs wide. "Okay, nerd. Time to lose your cherry." Larry crawled up onto the bed and fumbled for a minute, desperately trying to find her hole. But then he let out a joyful squeal as he slammed his raging cock home, sinking into her to the hilt.

And then Larry started fucking Gina with all the grace and elegance of a humping dog, his crazed eyes glued to her huge, perfectly round boobs, which were spinning in huge circles on her chest. Oh my God. Just look at those tits! Then he saw her reach over, and slip her hand between Jameel and Amy, so she could finger the girl's clitoris as she fucked the boy.

Larry was distracted by a male voice behind him, saying "Yeah, bitch. Suck it. Fuck, yeah", so he looked over his shoulder, and was amazed to see, through the open doors, the black guy across the hall, laying naked on his back on the bed, while the redheaded RA, who was also totally naked, sucked his gigantic jet-black cock. Oh, my god... look at that! His cock was sliding in and out of her lush lips. Oh dang! What a hottie! Then, as if that weren't already amazing enough, he saw a naked white boy crawl up onto the bed behind the RA's stunning ass, and slide his cock right into her pussy. That sight was too much for Larry. He started grunting and started cumming, until he was flopping like a fish between Gina's legs.

Jameel saw his roommate cumming, and almost as if they were connected, felt his own orgasm exploding forth. He moaned, "Ohhhh!", and started thrusting his pelvis up and down, until he filled Amy's tight pussy with jizz.

As Amy rolled off of him, Jameel looked over to see Gina on her back with her legs open and Larry flopping limply next to her, having shot his load into her pussy. Then Amy wasted no time diving face first between Gina's legs and loudly slurping Larry's cum right out of the older woman's furry pussy.

When Amy had eaten her fill, she took her mother's hand, pulled her to her feet, and kissed her again so the boys could see. It was a nice long kiss, that lingered in the air. Then Amy kissed Jameel as Gina kissed Larry, giving them the first French kisses of their lives.

Those kisses were more devastating than the blowjobs, and more spine-tingling than the fucking orgasms. They were magical kisses, and both boys knew that they would remember those kisses until they were old and gray. When the girls were done, they turned and walked arm in arm out into the hall, closing the door behind them.

Larry stared up at the ceiling, utterly dazed, transformed, and devastated. "Holy crap."

Jameel took in a slow breath, then slowly exhaled. "Holy crap, indeed."

As soon as Amy and Gina walked back into Rashawne's room, they saw Riley, Rashawne and Keith all on the bed together. Rashawne was sitting up with his back to the end of the bed as Riley's mouth swallowed the top half of his cock and she stroked the bottom half with her right fist. Keith was on his knees behind Riley fucking her doggie style. From the way Riley was moaning between sucks, Keith was clearly fucking her quite well.

They watched for a moment until Amy eased her way over and sat on her knees next to Rashawne so they could kiss while Riley sucked his cock. At the same time, Gina crawled onto her back under Keith's legs, so she could lick his balls while he stroked in and out of Riley's pussy. Both boys had cum so many times in the last few hours that even though they were completely hard, they just couldn't cum again, so the fucking went on and on. Riley sucked Rashawne's cock for all she was worth and Keith fucked her harder than he'd ever imagined himself doing, but neither could bust a nut.

Keith gasped as he felt Gina slipping a finger into his asshole and working it in and out as he fucked Riley harder and harder.

Feeling as if Riley was about to suck the skin completely off of his cock, Rashawne scooted away from her and slipped past Amy so that he could stand next to them at the side of the bed.

As soon as Rashawne vacated, Amy fell into his spot and gasped with pure pleasure as Riley slowly flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue. She let her head fall back and moaned, "Oh fuck me yes. That feels so fucking good."

As Riley buried her tongue completely into Amy's pussy and licked for all she was worth, Keith eased out of her pussy, utterly exhausted, and stepped to the floor. As soon as he was out of the way, Gina back-crawled her way up to Riley's pussy and buried her tongue into that snatch and ate her just as furiously as Riley was eating Amy.

Then Keith sat down on the edge of the bed, next to Gina, so he could get a better look at Rashawne's cock. Oh shit. Is it the coke I snorted? Or is that just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life? Then Rashawne turned toward him, aiming that black missile right at his face. He looked up and saw Rashawne looking down at him, a cocky smile on his face, almost as if he were daring him to do it. I want it and he's offering it to me, so what the fuck am I waiting for? Keith reached out, taking Rashawne's glorious black cock in one hand and cupping Rashawne's swinging balls with the other.

Amy, who had watched the whole thing with growing interest, whispered hoarsely, "Do it, Keith."

At that exact moment, it was as if a dam burst inside Amy's cunt and she began to squirt all over Riley's face. Her head fell back and she released screams that were only suppressed by her damaged vocal cords. Even then, her screams were clear for Jameel and Larry across the hall to hear.

Then as if by domino effect, as soon as Amy smeared Riley's face with cum, Riley released her own squirt into Gina's mouth and the only reason the nerds across the hall didn't hear her out-scream Amy was the muffle affect of Riley's face still being buried in Amy's pussy.

At last, Keith leaned forward, took the head of Rashawne's cock in his mouth and softly sucked as he rolled those massive balls around in his hand. He greedily gobbled away, hardly able to believe that he was actually sucking a man's cock and loving it. Then Rashawne started gently thrusting himself in and out, as Keith sucked hard. Moments later he felt that amazing cock swelling in his mouth. Then Rashawne gasped and blew his final load onto Keith's tongue. The feel and taste of that hot, salty spunk, surging down Keith's throat, triggered an explosion of pleasure in his pelvis that took him by surprise. Fuck... it almost felt like I had an orgasm when he came in my mouth. When Keith finished swallowing Rashawne's cum, he looked down and saw the tile floor streaked with strips of his own cum. Holy shit! I did have an orgasm! I came, sucking a man's cock!

Then he heard Rashawne say, "Welcome to higher education, roomie."

CHAPTER 14 -- JACKSONVILLE

As soon as Marcellus kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his jeans, he surprised everyone by leaning down and lifting Dana Lee up onto his shoulder and carrying her up the stairs wearing nothing but his wife beater and a pair of black socks.

David came out into the hall with the fully loaded bong just as Marcellus passed. He joined the parade to Dana Lee's room.

Marcellus didn't even need to ask if he'd found the right place, because it was obviously her room. The walls were baby blue, and plastered with posters of whales and dolphins. He stepped inside and flipped her down into the pile of stuffed animals that covered her pink-sheeted bed. She rolled onto her back and opened her legs as she lifted her knees up to her shoulders, clearly ready to get fucked. But then she spotted the bong in David's hands and sat up.

"Hey, Doofy, give me a hit." She held the bong in one hand, and after taking the lighter from David, lit it against the bowl and sucked on the mouthpiece until the chamber filled with swirling smoke. Then she pulled the slider open and inhaled every bit of that magical coke-laced smoke into her lungs. She held her breath and passed the bong and lighter to Marcellus, but he passed them to Terrance and crawled on top of her, meshing his huge lips to hers. Dana Lee held her breath as she accepted his tongue. The buzz was already hitting her brain like bolt of lightning. Then she expelled the smoke, right into Marcellus's waiting mouth. He inhaled, never taking his lips from hers.

Damn. Bitch kisses as good as she sucks dick. He lay next to her, passing the smoke back and forth between their lungs, and continuing the kiss as his right hand found and cupped her left tit, stroking the nipple until it extended to its full length. Just short of an inch. She whimpered softly as he broke the kiss and lowered his lips to the nipple he'd been massaging. "Mmmm," she moaned as he roughly sucked the nipple and then moved his lips to the other to suck it to its full length as well.

As he vigorously attacked the nipple with his lips and tongue and even not so gently applied his teeth, his fingers found their way down her torso. He stopped briefly to play with the gold hoop pierced through her navel and then slid his fingers between her legs and found her pussy to already be drenched with pussy juice. As tight as her pussy was, he still easily slipped one and then two of his large fingers inside and finger fucked her as he stroked her clit with his thumb.

David was the last to take a hit from the bong. When he expelled the cool, smooth smoke, he sighed, "So that's Purple Urkle Trainwreck! Shit! What a fucking rush!" He put the bong down on Dana Lee's dresser, next to her lotions and potions, then turned to watch the action. She was lying flat on her back, legs wide open, and Todd was leaning in with the camera to get a close-up of Marcellus's rough fingers sliding in and out of his sister's sweet pussy. David dropped his shorts to the floor and started jacking off on the spot.